Jeep Dealers

JEEP Ad JOKE

Store LocationNunawading JEEP Victoria
Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gave them another chance after ad campaign. Dont think so

Have seen latest ads about Jeep ripping customers off with overblown prices on services, repairs and parts. Thought I would give them another go. Went into my local Jeep dealer - Keystar and enquired about getting a problem diagnosed with my headlight. They quoted me $165 an hour just to have a look at it. You have learned absoloutely nothing. If you want to sell these cars in this country you need to be competitive with after sales service costs. Wake up!

PatT

PatTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid Mansfield Service Centre for Jeep-Keema Cars

Put Jeep in for service came back sounding worse, did not fill up fuel levels, was not even sure they had done a service. As I did not check fuel levels after I had left, car broke down immediately after service and they claimed no responsibilty. Had to pay $2000 for replacement parts.

Store LocationKeema Cars Service Centre Mansfield QLD - local Jeep service centre
SLAussie

SLAussieMelbourne

Avoid Northern motors Bundoora - Jeep services & repairs

My Jeep Cherokee 2015 Just done 60k got number of Manufacturing issues. (Still under warranty) I went to Northern Motor service centre number of time mentioning all issues, with wasting lot of time. They fix one issues at time. Keep the vehicle up to 7 days for fixing one issue. Not getting courtesy vehicle/ or hire care until they going through so called "Jeep Australia Policy" through Jeep tech team. This time I need to wait 5 days to get an approval from Jeep Australia tech team for hire car. Terrible service from Northern Motor Jeep service centre. Service manager northern motor group not allowing customer to talk instead told me I'm lying to him????? Nonsense!!! Very poor service

Store LocationNorthern Motors Bundoora Jeep services
HonestRater

HonestRaterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid Brighton & Knox Jeep Dealers

Store LocationBRIGHTON JEEP
ozzieyellow

ozzieyellow

Disappointed

Very poor customer service skills, brought car in three times for the same issue within 14 days.
Returned car back still without the issue being fixed. Frankly they could not care less. No sorry. No offer of resolution. No explanation. No refund.

Southport Jeep

Dont buy a Jeep .. customer service at Southport terrible , will charge you to look at something they havent been able to fix and should of been under warranty . Constant issues , they just want your warranty to be over to charge you a fortune on something that should have been fixed under warranty.

Store LocationSouthport Jeep
Lea Andrews

Lea Andrews

Avoid - City Jeep - Sell your soul to the world!

Store LocationCity Jeep Melbourne

Minnie

MinnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away from Knox and Brighton dealerships

Store LocationKnox Jeep
SC123

SC123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid Brighton Jeep

Firstly my foster dogs ate my seat belts - Brighton jeep wanted to charge $1000 per seat belt, I got 2 done for $400 elsewhere
Secondly they installed a sat nav system that is draining my battery and I have had 4 roadside assistance call outs and a new battery. The sat nav they claim is no longer under warranty but the battery and my road side assistance are. They would prefer I continually cost them money with the replacement batteries and call outs than replace the sat nav. Financially this makes no sense at all.

Store LocationBrighton jeep

Poor Service at Dwyers Jeep Bairnsdale Victoria

Store LocationDwyers Jeep in Bairnsdale
Joseph Galea

Joseph GaleaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great car and very good service department

Store LocationKnox Jeep, Burwood Highway Frentree Gully

Ellie

Ellie

Wonderful Service - Led by a passionate professional service manager Anthony and team

John H

John HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extortionate and overblown price

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cricks Jeep Mount Gravatt shame, shame, shame!

A week before I spent $90k in total on my BT-50 I was looking at getting a Jeep Rubicon at Cricks Mount Gravatt. I was sitting in the vehicle asking the dealer questions when he told me I was wasting his time and he had better things to do then help me. I was flabbergasted at this and went to Mount Gravatt Mazda with my money. Stay away from Cricks Mount Gravatt they have no idea about how to treat a Customer!

Store LocationCricks Mount Gravatt

Beware City Jeep Service

Utterly appalling service. Their negligence caused an issue with our car yet they refused to take the recognition for it. Seems this is a recurring theme from this service department!! Only service with them if you can be bothered fighting for justice....

Fed up

Fed upGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the car but the service

Love my Jeep Cherokee however I cannot stand the appalling customer service any longer therefore trading my car for another brand. Essendon Jeep service just do not care about customers or customer service.