Jeep Dealers

Jeep Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jeep Dealers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Nader
Nader

Terrible dealership, Warranty is a joke and FCA are useless

Troy. D
Troy. DToowoomba

Never buy a Jeep

First Class Service, Anthony Darmanin Werribee Jeep Vic

We Purchased a Jeep Wrangler through Anthony Darmanin at Werribbee Jeep Victoria. We were Interstate purchasers, and Anthony was very helpful, a pleasure to deal with. When I flew down to Victoria from Qld to pickup the vehicle, it was everything he had promised, and his dedication to making sure it would be a trouble free trip back to Qld was very much appreciated....thank you Anthony.

Muzza
MuzzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor workshop service

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Nothing but trouble with the car and now Jeep refuse to fix the issue

I bought my Jeep Grand Cherokee in 2017 in Sydney and after a year of owning the vehicle, the engine light came on. Since then, I have taken the vehicle in 12 times for them to try find and fix the issue to no avail, the engine light has been on for 3 years. Now the car is out of warranty and Jeep are making me pay to diagnose and try to fix the issue. I find it absolutely disgraceful given the extent I worked with them to try and resolve it. If you buy a Jeep, be prepared for them to try and get out of having to fix it for you.

Donna
DonnaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Jeep needs a class action suit taken against them - count me in

Absolutely appalled. My 2 year old Jeep Grand Cherokee Night Eagle had a "FIRE" in the engine. Unknown what damage has been caused other that it has been at a dealership since. The complete mechanical failure happened 24/10/2021 and I write this on 16/01/2022, still not knowing what is wrong with my car or when I will ever have it back. I am struggling financially and emotionally. What a mess !

Garry
GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice vehicle but bad warranty sevicing!

Soren B.
Soren B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A remarkably disappointing experience.

Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a lemon

Bought keep grand Cherokee 2017 used 2019 blew the engine fought for insurance but to no avail as the problem was a flexible hose.Surprise flexible hose not covered.Could only afford a second hand engine replacement only 17000 on clock.Now in 2021 another flexible hose leaking which are both under engine and would have blown motor again but had the car taken to a keep place.Jeep Australia wont accept any fault as I have a second hand motor!!!!! Insurance and car manufacturers know how to work the system. Absolutely devastated

Find out how Jeep Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Don't believe the marketing hype

Wizard
WizardCairns

Best purchasing service

Recently found the exact vehicle we had been looking for a traded in 2018 Mercedes C200 2 door coupe Knox Jeep had with 17,000 kms on the clock with all the expensive extra's and our preferred colour (white). We agreed on a price and delivery by CEMA car carriers Vic to Qld.
Having purchased 2 other cars interstate in the past, the whole process was so smooth and professional and kudos to Janine and Corine who handled the sale and answered all of our questions and even sent us a basic video of the car walk around, well done. Will return wth update once car arrives in two weeks time.
Car arrived in FNQ found wheels and rear black wrap problems but all resolved from Knox Jeep in a very professional way by Corine, so highly recommended.

Sam I.
Sam I.Sydney, NSW

fda jeep Australia

i have a jeep srt, 2015 model with engine issues, how does a 90000 car with 150000km have engine problems, got quoted for 15000 to fix , after reading forums online my engine issues are very common with the 6.4l srt engines, fda jeep refuses to honor the ACL and will not repair my car

Store LocationFda Australia

Cal B.
Cal B.Sydney, NSW

Jeep's are nothing but trouble

We have experienced problems requiring our Jeep to be off the road for lengthy periods of time due to major failures. The vehicles are not reliable and fraught with poor quality specially in the mechanical and electrical department. Neither the dealer or Jeep really care and won't provide much in the way of customer service.

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jeep Southport scammers

Pravina
PravinaSydney, NSW

Jeep service review Cairns

I think that my car service was overpriced and think it is quite pathetic that the car after a $2300 bill is sent back filthy. I was informed that due to complaints of scratches no car washes are attended. So what is the excuse for not vacuuming the inside! Bad service!! This is the Cairns one not Sydney now moved here.