Contaminated food

All was going ok until I found dirty plastic chunk in my chip packet. Food was contaminated so I called the office I was going to and the said they would contact their quality department etc. I sent them photos and dropped in the contaminated product and all the offered was a free week of food! I dont want to eat potentially contaminated food!

No one checked if I was ok, no one asked how I would like to be compensated and no one from their quality department followed up with me.

As for the program, I was hungry all the time and the food doesnt taste very fresh

Jessica J.
Jessica J.

I look forward to receiving the letter via snail mail. Still waiting ......

Looking for perfection

Looking for perfectionSydney, NSW

Overpriced $195 +/ week + dairy + fruit + veges, disgusting un-nutritional food

I spent $175 (had 10% off) for meals like Macaroni and cheese $11.90. Roast chicken (size of a tenderloin) and veges $11.90. The foods are filled with sugar and very little meat. I was so annoyed when I went to eat my "Malty Grain" breakfast cereal (like Cherrios) 176 calories and had 10.4g sugar. The healthy part was the 75% veges that I bought that went with these so called meals. In my consultation, I felt rushed. I asked what do I do if I have to go out for an event? She said eat before you go. REALLY!!! The next day, I signed up to Weight Watchers.

Start DateOctober 2019
Store LocationCastle Hill
Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi there, we are so sorry to hear of your frustration. Can you please email our Customer Care Team at AU-JennyCare@jennycraig.com.au?

Kate

KatePerth, WA

Ridicules prices for pies in the diet

I found with Jenny Craig there was way too much sugar in their meals. The girl seemed very rushed, quickly grabbing the food out of the freezer, and to put it in the box. Doesnt include all the meal yu have to add fruits dairy products vegtables and is more pies in there $169.Way too much money, compared to other companies. Lite and easy the best food and includes everything you dont have to spend extra!!

Start DateSeptember 2019
Store LocationMorley
Mandy12

Mandy12Perth, WA

Dont find excuses not to do it

Start DateOctober 2019
Store LocationCannington

JessieFSouth East Queensland, QLD

It really works!!

I really love Jenny Craig. I had about 10 kilos to lose and have already lost almost 6 Kilos in 5 weeks!! As with any diet it takes a little bit of adjustment, however, knowing precisely when and what to eat really makes it easy. I like the food overall and a lot of the breakfasts and snacks I would buy if I wasn't dieting.
Shout out to the lovely Ladies at Robina Easy T Centre, especially my fabulous consultant Lorna, who is always really encouraging and very patient as I swap out any foods I'm not fond of.
This programme really does work if you are serious about losing weight. I highly recommend.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Store LocationRobina Easy T
Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Jessie! Thank you so much for your feedback! Congratulations on your amazing results so far. We will let the Robina team know how much you're loving their service. Wishing you continued success with your health & wellbeing goals.

Thanks :)

jenny Craig works for me!!

I have always struggled with my weight but since joining Jenny Craig I am getting great results... almost 10 kilos lost.....
The food is filling and I love the convenience of it all…… going to the supermarket is easier just go straight to veggies, salad and I am out!!!! So I am cruising along with good results and I couldn’t do this on my own so thank you to Jenny Craig......

Start DateAugust 2019
Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Jenny Craig. Congratulations on your amazing results so far! We wish you continued success with your health & wellbeing goals.

Perth AU

Perth AUPerth, WA

Happy Customer- Good Results

Very excited for my transformation. The program changed my life for better. I have lost almost 20 kg and very happy with the results. The service was great and I’m happy to go back every time when I need to look different.

Start DateNovember 2018
Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience. Congratulations on your amazing results! We wish you continued success with your health & wellbeing goals.

KevinN

KevinN

Good Snacks

Jennifer D.

Jennifer D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible pricing and no snacks

No because most foods had to be cooked and snacks weren’t included it’s quite ridiculous how you can charge such an outrageous amount your food is great but prices are You have stated that the more people that complain about the price and the non included fruit and veg should make your company re think about your pricing or at least add snacks for your high prices how can light and easy cover all this but your company can’t and 22-23 dollars is ridiculous youfoods and other companies sell for 9-12 you really have to make some change you may just end up running out your business

Start DateJanuary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Store LocationMoonee ponds

StarkatSydney, NSW

The only plan for me!

I have to say I love Jenny Craig - it’s the only plan I know that if I stick to it it WILL work. I love all the food so I’m not concerned with meal swapping - I take it as it comes. I prefer to buy my own fruit and veg - have done another food delivery plan that included fruit and veg, and the only veg was frozen - incorporated in the meal, or a rock hard unripe tomato. The fruit was always a dry orange!

Start DateAugust 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Timely DeliveryYes
Store LocationNone had delivery.
Starkat

And in addition to this review the team have been nothing but delightful and friendly.

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback! We’re so thrilled to hear that you have been enjoying the Jenny Craig program, and we’re glad to be able to assist you with your health & wellbeing goals. Wishing you continued success!

StephanieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shocking customer service - at Modbury SA

Store Locationmodbury
Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Why get rid of banana bread?

The banana bread was my favourite and I cannot understand why you would remove such a good product from your program.
Please bring it back. It was simple to prepare and very tasteful. The fruit loaf is no substitute.

Start DateJune 2018
Store LocationKotara

Josh M.

Josh M.Sydney, NSW

Packed with preservatives

The food is so packed with preservatives that it caused me long term gut damage. Unfortunately I did not realise this until being on the program for months. Yes I lost weight but it was not worth the other health issues that came with eating JC food. There’s so many better weight loss programs out there I would not recommend Jenny Craig from personal experience.

Nicky M

Nicky MSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's not great

Always hungry. Expensive (approx $150-$160 wk). Portions are so small because you are expected to add vegetables to pad it out at your cost. Giving it up at my next appointment.

Start DateJune 2019
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Suzanne

Usually OK but this time not at all impressed!

I was going to write about the "Bangers and Mash". I was very disappointed that they were taken from the menu and thrilled when they were returned. However, the 'Bangers and Mash" that have been returned to the menu are very disappointing - very thin sausages and hard at the ends as opposed to the thick, tasty sausages of the original.
This, however, pales into insignificance after I had tried to eat my "Banana Bread" this week. It was gritty!! How can that happen? What was in there to make this product - which is usually fine - gritty and inedible as a result. Not good enough, Jenny Craig, on both counts.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Store LocationCannington
Suzanne

Thank you for your response. I have actually now spoken to other clients who also had gritty banana bread.

Miri

MiriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Working perfectly for me

Start DateFebruary 2019
Store LocationChermside, Brisbane

Denise N

Denise NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too expensive for me

The staff are amazing, so respecful and helpful. Joined during a special, free consultation and $25 off food, Bill comes to $150 for food and this did not include any fruit, veges or milk. Went for 5 weeks and the 6th week was $167, not including fruit veges or milk. Had to leave there as I just couldn't justify the cost. Lost 5 kilos with Jenny but have lost another 7 on my own, with a weightloss app, was good motivation in the beginning but too much money, Food ok, some things really enjoyable.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019
Store LocationRobina

Slgh69

Slgh69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive and quality of food is poor.

Start DateOctober 2017
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

An expensive quick fix

If relying on Jenny Craig food only it does not fill you up. It is the other foods e.g. veges. Yoghurt etc you have to buy in addition to J.C. food that fills you up.
I was able to follow program but very expensive and is not a long term solution to weight loss.

Store LocationBendigo

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible food and customer service

Jenny Craig in Cheltenham, I called them to reschedule my appointment as I couldn’t make it that morning and I asked if I could make it later the lady replied and said well you should have come at 930 like you scheduled.. she was disgustingly rude, the food is not healthy or fresh to much pasta also .. don’t waste your money on getting food their as the staff are rude and have no customer service skills and also to point one more problem they charge you different every week .. and try to push you to pay them a 200$ fee for life when all I wanted was 6 weeks so I could lose 5 kilos .. so unprofessional do not waste your money!!! Get lite and easy much better food !!

Start DateMarch 2019
Timely DeliveryNo
Store LocationCheltenham
Jay

Your not getting my point .. the staff at Cheltenham were rude ..

mmd

mmdasked

If I have been doing Jenny Craig for 5 weeks and I find I need to suspend membership from 26 Nov 2019 to 14 Jan 2020... can I do this.
My income was reduced last month and we are away for 4 Tuesdays so I feel I need to put it on hold until I am back home and have saved some more money.

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi there, thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, you won't be able to put the program on hold. If you have the free 10-week membership, it will expire 10 weeks after you started. On your return after 14th January, we will have another Trial program on offer for you to consider. It will also be at a minimum cost. If you have bought a longer-term program, it will still be valid on your return. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to contact your local centre.

Anne M

Anne Masked

May I ask how your company can sign a pensioner (between 68 & 70) up at a cost of $500 when they have less than 5kg to loose. Don’t you have a duty of care to explain to that person that you can’t take their money as their is a minimum weight to loose or at least get a medical certificate from their doctor to make sure they are fully aware of what they are signing up for.

Maribel

Maribelasked

I had a lifetime membership signed up in 1994 here at Bay Area, Texas.Can you please let me know what my membership entails? I was reading through the previous responses that you have been giving and you guys seem to be re-directing your customers to the local centers. Your consultants, are NOT the same ones you had 20 some years ago. And I am sorry to tell you, that whenever I ask them what are my benefits they seem to not know either. And I understand that 20 years ago, we still had more paper trails than computer!
My question is can I go back without buying any food and just ask for a consultation?
Thank you so much to the Jenny Craig program, it has truly helped me loose "all" my pregnancy & roller coster weight problems.

Hi Maribel,
Thanks for your message. This is the Product Review for the Australia and New Zealand Jenny Craig. Please contact the USA Jenny Craig via their website and they will be able to assist you with your membership query: https://www.jennycraig.com/contact

Get an answer from our members and Jenny Craig representatives