3.2

47%13%40%
Timely DeliveryYes · No
Return Claim Made · No
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight
  • My weight has stayed the same
  • I have gained weight
3.2
3.9
3.8
3.9

Sue S
Sue S

Buyer beware; if you are unhappy, you will not get a refund for unshipped orders

Signed up in January 2024 and paid for 3 shipments. Program is expensive for what you get and options are limited. After struggling to use the first shipment, I asked for a refund for the remaining shipments, but was told they don't do refunds. I either have to take the food or cancel the shipments and they keep the money. This is customer service? I feel scammed and not what should be expected from a reputable company. I can't even get past their order taking agents to speak with someone who cares or runs the company. Show details
James D.
James D.Sydney, NSW45 posts

Company has gone into voluntary administration

Company has officially gone into voluntary administration. Be very careful when signing up you may not get what you pay for
Gettingthereat50
Gettingthereat50

Sub standard service

Website very difficult yet to navigate and reorder. Put a question in the chat box two weeks ago still waiting for a response! No one has contacted me to see how I’m going and the first week they forgot my bars so had to drive all the way back which takes time and petrol!
Jenny Craig   DM

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded you a private message in order to assist you with your review.

Mark S.
Mark S.

Tasty food was not left wanting

Its nice not to have to meal prep other than a few small items. The meals are flavoursome
It would be 5 stars but the website is not really IPAD user friendly and there is no app available. Show details ·  1
Elke

-Little amount of protein
-Expensive $170 a week plus have to buy other foods on the side
-High in carbohydrates
- I was always hungry
-Staff try and pressure you to buy the food each work even of you cannot afford it. Commission?
-Staff are not qualified in the health and fitness industry. They are just regular people who have done rhe diet.
-All staff care about is selling you the food
I lost about 4kgs and then weightloss slowed down. I had so much trouble trying to stick with this eating plan. I got bored of it very quickly. It was all water weight and i put it back on fast as well. Show details
Rizzo
RizzoSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fiona F
Fiona FCentral Queensland, QLD3 posts

A shift workers opportunity

How easy is this menu to use for people like myself who have sporadic start and finishing times. Thank you Fiona Show details ·  2
Sagerabbit
Sagerabbit

Dyor
DyorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Rebecca
RebeccaHunter Region, NSW

I’m extremely disappointed

The food is lovely. The customer service however is not. Show details
ANN WATT
ANN WATTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Unreliable terrible service

Absolutely disgusted and so disappointed Was told we will call you and discuss menu and how things are going, still waiting no calls at all . Definitely moving on to light and easy for better customer service and satisfaction.would definitely not recommend Jenny Craig Show details
Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW3 posts

I found the food to be inedible

Service was good but the food was terrible. Hot meals were mushy & bland. Cereals un-nourishing & tasteless. I am back to a mix of Marley Spoon, Dinner Ladies and my own cooking. Just trying to get more water, more greens, more steps and less booze. Diarising food really helps too. Have lost 2kg in one month. Show details
Jenny Craig   DM

Hi Michelle, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you have not enjoyed your experience on the program. However we do wish you all the best with your weight loss and health goals.

anne s.
anne s.6 posts

Prepackaged food

I found the food almost inedible. It is bland and when heated and unpackaged looks dreadful. Show details
g m.
g m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Melinda M.

I have a life time membership but do not think there is any benefit to this investment.

I was in one of the service centers yesterday and was asking questions about memberships. During this process, I discovered that I was receiving no benefit. In order to get a 15% discount on my weekly order, I had to pay an annual fee of $99.

My lifetime membership/investment in your program is essentially worthless. Why are loyal members treated so poorly?

Jenny Craig   DM

Hi Melinda, You have contacted the Australia/New Zealand region of Jenny Craig where we assist local members. As you are in the United States, please direct your enquiry to the USA region of Jenny Craig jennycraig.com
Warm regards.

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Purchased a lifetime membership way back in 1998 or 1999 how would I go about finding that information?

Melinda M.

Your membership is basically worthless-found this out yesterday. I am very disappointed in Jenny and how the investors in lifetime membership are being treated.

Jenny Craig   DM

Hi Melinda, This is the Australia/New Zealand region of Jenny Craig. We have different memberships here and we assist local members. Please contact the USA region of Jenny Craig for assistance.
Warm regards.

Tammy P.
Tammy P.

In 1991 I purchased a success plus plan which had a lifetime membership. How do I re activate my membership. I have my original card but I cannot read the writing on it anymore.
Tammy Piwoski

Jenny Craig   DM

Hi Melinda, As you are in the USA please go to the USA site jennycraig.com for assistance with your enquiry.
Warm regards

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypePackaged Meals