Listing monitored by Jenny Craig

• Timely DeliveryYes (22) · No (2)

Changed my look!!

Hey All, I see Dana, in Morley Branch (Perth) trust me she’s one of the best consultants. She has guided me thru out the whole 16 weeks process. Thank you Dana once again.

Penny
PennyHobart, TAS

It works, but is not sustainable

Macka04
Macka04Far North Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Program!

I must admit, I did feel a little shame walking into Jenny Craig for the first time......My consultant soon put me at ease & was honest and straight to the point.
The program itself has reintroduced me to fresh fruit, vegetables and given me a great routine to stick with that makes you not only feel fantastic but keeps you full throughout the day on great wholesome food!
I was warned of the price, but after I added up my coffees and take away good ol Jenny was considered cheap and you can’t put a price on your own health and well-being right?
Would highly recommend!

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Thank you for sharing your feedback - we are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your Jenny Craig journey with us!

MEGAN
MEGANPerth, WA

VERY EASY TO ORDER

The thing that I really like is that I can go to the office and order my meals and take them ,,No drama ..Just i hope u make the price mire affordable

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Megan, great to hear you're enjoying the Jenny Craig programme - thank you for your feedback!

APPLEASHA
APPLEASHASYDNEY

Great programme and delicious food

I’m vegetarian and I think the foods are fantastic. You add fruit vegetables and dairy around it and so you end up eating quite healthy. It’s good quality processed meals that actually freezer and defrost very well. They are kind as well. You’re hungry as hell in the first week of course and I basically don’t stick to the are calorie limits but it’s been a really good programme so far

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

So pleased to hear you are enjoying our vegetarian meals and programme! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Amazing and yes it works!

This program is excellent for me as I required structure in an eating plan and a calorie/portion controlled diet. Food is tasty and I look forward to each meal I have.

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying the Jenny Craig Program and thrilled to be supporting you on your journey!

Great for the busy person who urgently need help.

I have been a life member of Jenny since the 80’s and have returned for the 4th time at age 61. I find it’s the only diet that I lose a substantial amount of weight. I like the visual picture it gives me of how much food we should actually be having each day. When you reach your goal weight it’s firmly fixed in your mind for the future.
As to cost, if you’re sticking strictly to it it’s not expensive at all. I’m spending less on food shopping now.

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Jane, great to hear you are enjoying our programe! We are so happy to be able to support you on your journey.

For the older person

I am 67 and 12 kilos over weight from a diet of lots of junk food. The great food is yummy and easy which suits me not having to do too much preparation etc. I still have lots of time to do other things. Home delivery works well. All in all am happy to be eating healthier and the weight is dropping easily. Its setting me up to be healthy as I gracefully grow older !

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

So pleased to hear you are enjoying our program! Keep up the great work!

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

So expensive compared to other options & food quality is terrible :(

Liteneasy is so much better priced & better quality. The call I had was someone reading a script. Food is frozen & you still have to buy veg, fruit, bread, yoghurt & milk.

Full of crap

Adam J.
Adam J.Illawarra, NSW

Jenny Craig is Amazing!

Easy to follow with a menu set out designed for success.
The food tastes AMAZING. It's nice to be able to look at the menu and have food that is delicious and good for me.

In 16 weeks I've lost 13.5kg and feel fantastic!

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying the Jenny Craig program and feeling fantastic! Thank you for sharing your success, keep up the great work!

ßòóf Hëâd
ßòóf HëâdSydney, NSW

Works for me

Michelle
MichelleGippsland, VIC

Always hit my goal weight

I love the food. no real cooking needed, which is great because i hate cooking. This is the 3rd time over 20yrs that i have been on jenny craig. I have tried other diets and paid lots of $$$$ but never had the same results. The last 2 times i reached my goal no problem. This time around ive been on the program for almost 2 weeks and lost over 2kgs in the 1st week and thats without exercising! I haven't done a second weigh yet but i can feel ive lost more weight.

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your positive feedback and we hope the program continues working well for you!

Meghan
MeghanPerth, WA

Working Mum

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Meghan, We're so happy to hear that the program is working for you and that you are enjoying the food! Keep up the great work!

Greedy Jenny Craig

I have been on the program previously and lost over 30kg and kept it off for several years. Only put it back on due to emotional reasons. I am now on the program again, and it is working, however, due to COVID we are having the food delivered. As of the next delivery, they are charging for delivery! This is disgraceful. We have no choice but to have food delivered and we pay premium prices for the food whilst still needing to purchase our own fruit, veg, bread and dairy. This makes it a very expensive program, so to charge us for delivery is OUTRAGEOUS. I am rethinking my position regarding this service.

Read more reviews - page 2

Lorri N
Lorri Nasked

I tired Jenny Craig 20 years ago. Am I still a member?

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Lorri, Thank you for contacting us.

We will require further details to check your previous membership for you.

Please email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your request along with your full name at the time of joining, approximate year that you joined, & the Jenny Craig centre you attended at the time, as well as any other details you can remember about your membership.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Grace
Customer Care Consultant

Sharon F. Pasic
Sharon F. Pasicasked

I want to know if my lifetime membership is still honored. How should I proceed?
Sharon Fry Pasic smfrypasic@aol.com

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Sharon, we have replied to you via email - please let us know if you need anything else!

Charleen
Charleenasked

Just contacted your customer service to verify my Lifetime membership I bought for myself and my mother in 2004. He stated, JC stopped selling lifetime memberships in 2002, therefore I could not be a lifetime member. Also stated the computers have since been updated and not everything has been updated and that his “Supervisor” was going by the year I purchased the Lifetime membership, not what was noted, as nothing was noted on my profile. Please explain?

Hi Charleen,
We would be happy to look into this again for you to double-check your membership verification. Please feel free to email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your full name, the centre that you joined the program with, and the approximate year, as well as the centre that you last attended with the approximate year. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Jenny Craig representatives