• Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (20) · No (2)

Amazing and yes it works!

This program is excellent for me as I required structure in an eating plan and a calorie/portion controlled diet. Food is tasty and I look forward to each meal I have.

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying the Jenny Craig Program and thrilled to be supporting you on your journey!

Great for the busy person who urgently need help.

I have been a life member of Jenny since the 80’s and have returned for the 4th time at age 61. I find it’s the only diet that I lose a substantial amount of weight. I like the visual picture it gives me of how much food we should actually be having each day. When you reach your goal weight it’s firmly fixed in your mind for the future.
As to cost, if you’re sticking strictly to it it’s not expensive at all. I’m spending less on food shopping now.

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Jane, great to hear you are enjoying our programe! We are so happy to be able to support you on your journey.

For the older person

I am 67 and 12 kilos over weight from a diet of lots of junk food. The great food is yummy and easy which suits me not having to do too much preparation etc. I still have lots of time to do other things. Home delivery works well. All in all am happy to be eating healthier and the weight is dropping easily. Its setting me up to be healthy as I gracefully grow older !

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

So pleased to hear you are enjoying our program! Keep up the great work!

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

So expensive compared to other options & food quality is terrible :(

Liteneasy is so much better priced & better quality. The call I had was someone reading a script. Food is frozen & you still have to buy veg, fruit, bread, yoghurt & milk.

Full of crap

Adam J.

Adam J.Illawarra, NSW

Jenny Craig is Amazing!

Easy to follow with a menu set out designed for success.
The food tastes AMAZING. It's nice to be able to look at the menu and have food that is delicious and good for me.

In 16 weeks I've lost 13.5kg and feel fantastic!

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying the Jenny Craig program and feeling fantastic! Thank you for sharing your success, keep up the great work!

ßòóf Hëâd

ßòóf HëâdSydney, NSW

Works for me

Michelle

MichelleGippsland, VIC

Always hit my goal weight

I love the food. no real cooking needed, which is great because i hate cooking. This is the 3rd time over 20yrs that i have been on jenny craig. I have tried other diets and paid lots of $$$$ but never had the same results. The last 2 times i reached my goal no problem. This time around ive been on the program for almost 2 weeks and lost over 2kgs in the 1st week and thats without exercising! I haven't done a second weigh yet but i can feel ive lost more weight.

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your positive feedback and we hope the program continues working well for you!

Meghan

MeghanPerth, WA

Working Mum

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Meghan, We're so happy to hear that the program is working for you and that you are enjoying the food! Keep up the great work!

Greedy Jenny Craig

I have been on the program previously and lost over 30kg and kept it off for several years. Only put it back on due to emotional reasons. I am now on the program again, and it is working, however, due to COVID we are having the food delivered. As of the next delivery, they are charging for delivery! This is disgraceful. We have no choice but to have food delivered and we pay premium prices for the food whilst still needing to purchase our own fruit, veg, bread and dairy. This makes it a very expensive program, so to charge us for delivery is OUTRAGEOUS. I am rethinking my position regarding this service.

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Weight control out of control!

Easy to do, I know exactly what I’m eating and have better eating habits to go forward. I don’t crave sugars or carbs at all now and am never hungry, which was a problem. Great, thank you Jenny Craig

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Minx, great! We're so glad to hear the programme is working for you.

Diane

DianeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gets results

My view

My viewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stick to it

Berni A.

Berni A.Sydney, NSW

Expensive for what you actually get

TravelsofOz

TravelsofOzMelbourne

Not for the long run but worth a try.

Ling Ling

Ling Ling

Jenny Craig support and food

The food is very nice, some item are not to my taste.
They are filling with you having to use free foods like salads.
It's very easy, eat when they tell you and what they give you.

Daniel Strawman

Daniel StrawmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It works, that's all that matters to me

Not the cheapest, but the results are worth it (at least for me). Feel supported by consultants and food is pretty good too. Delivery options now given the COVID19 as well.

Easy to follow

Three weeks into the program i am finding it is easy to follow it given my busy lifestyle. The food is well prepared in terms of flavors and portions, helps satisfy most of my cravings. I am positive that I will not be giving up on it like most other diets i have tried.

disappointed di

disappointed diFar North Queensland, QLD

Expensive and Misleading

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Easy to stick to

Yes some of the foods are high in fats/carbs but it keeps me for eating the rubbish I used to, so I am losing weight, in a few weeks when I finish I will be able to get my own meals as I now have an idea of how easy it is to stick to my 1200 cals. a day. Thanks Jenny Craig.

Sharon F. Pasic

Sharon F. Pasicasked

I want to know if my lifetime membership is still honored. How should I proceed?
Sharon Fry Pasic smfrypasic@aol.com

Jenny C.Jenny Craig

Hi Sharon, we have replied to you via email - please let us know if you need anything else!

Charleen

Charleenasked

Just contacted your customer service to verify my Lifetime membership I bought for myself and my mother in 2004. He stated, JC stopped selling lifetime memberships in 2002, therefore I could not be a lifetime member. Also stated the computers have since been updated and not everything has been updated and that his “Supervisor” was going by the year I purchased the Lifetime membership, not what was noted, as nothing was noted on my profile. Please explain?

Hi Charleen,
We would be happy to look into this again for you to double-check your membership verification. Please feel free to email customercare@jennycraig.com.au with your full name, the centre that you joined the program with, and the approximate year, as well as the centre that you last attended with the approximate year. Thank you

MMC

MMCasked

Can you please bring back the bean burrito - it was the best!

Get an answer from our members and Jenny Craig representatives