Jim Kidd Sports

Great service and prompt delivery.

Easily made contact with online store to confirm stock availability. Ordered 2 pairs of Kids Asics shoes. Shoe's arrived within 5 business days from W.A to Sydney. Can't fault them.

frooq.alam

frooq.alamPerth, WA

No refund policy

They really have worse return policy in competitive market. went to return shoes in 30 minutes after puchase, they gave gift card rather than money. would not purchase again from Jim Kidd.

Anthony

AnthonyNew South Wales

Excellent Experience. No problem with online shopping

Hawka

HawkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

Good value, easy to navigate site and checkout experience. All up took 1 week to receive my order including processing time. Glad I found this online store, will definitely buy from again!

mick

mick

Service was brilliant

I bought a pair of trainers and they were not right after i wore them once. I took them back and Alex in the Watertown store, checked with the manufacturers and after a couple of days, I swapped them for a different pair of the same model. unfortunately, i had the same issue. Not sure what the problem was, but Alex got it sorted for me and i got a different pair of running shoes. Alex was very knowledgeable and nothing was too much of a problem.

Store LocationWatertown WA
V Raj

V RajPerth, WA

Bad quality of shoes and worser customer service

Online order - 2 ASICS pairs of shoes for my kid. Picked up yesterday.
Kid wears it school today. Normal walking and running around. Not even kicking balls.
The shoe is damaged.

Thinking that particular piece might be faulty, Contacted customer service, to check any options.

Great reply from them 'It is Athletics Shoe. So not meant to be used for school use or kicking balls or wearing on surfaces except grass and a track. So there is no warranty now as this shoe has been used for what it is not designed for I am sorry.'

Even the $8 shoes from Kmart, BigW lasts longer - for few months.
This one lasted only few hours. Either the brand is ASICS is bad or the online store is sending faulty ones.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

No problems with Online Shopping

I was hesitant because of all the bad Online reviews but they were the only place that had the Dame 5 basketball shoes I wanted and in the exact size I needed. For $80 vs $140 that other stores had priced the shoes it was worth the chance. Online website was really easy to use, I got confirmation and then a link to download the shop app to track my purchase which I did. 2 days later I received the shipping notification and then had the shoes in my hand after another 2 days which is quite impressive with COVID happening. Shoes are in excellent condition, would buy from them again.

Everything went off without a hitch

I must admit after coming on here I was a bit worried about purchasing from Jim Kidd online, even though I had never purchased from them before. But after this experience I will be happy to use them again.

The shoes I bought arrived quickly and in good condition. The shipping was prompt and the packaging was sturdy. The service from Jim Kidd was excellent as they answered my questions about stock levels on Facebook beforehand and their reply was very informative, courteous and friendly.

All round I am very happy and would recommend to others.

Perfect shoes and fast delivery.

Despite recommendations on here, I bought my ASICS runners online. Was told to expect a 7 day wait, had the shoes in my hand within 2 days. Great shoes, faster than expected and $100 less than rebel sport.

Gordon

GordonSydney, NSW

Avoid online store at all cost!!!

Ordered online and got tracking number for shipment.

Shipment is lost in transit and AusPost accepted their fault but will need the merchant to get involved for compensation.

Tried to contact Jim Sports (online, email, ringing head office). Never got hold of the online sales dept and they never responded!!!!

Finally give up.... lesson learned. Avoid their online store at all cost.

Ivan T.

Ivan T.Perth, WA

Don't not use online

Purchased gym gloves online, payment was made, waited 3 weeks, didn't hear back or receive anything.
Tried contacting them via the only option available, still didn't hear back.
Attended the local store they called the online store and was advised "sorry don't have them in stock we have to get them from elsewhere do you want a refund"
Will never use this service ever again

Very disappointed

Very disappointedPerth, WA

Poor service

Purchased some shoes online and waited the 14 days but nothing turned up. I emailed the online store and did not receive a response. I then rang the store which I was to collect my purchases from to be told they had no records. I was asked to ring the Murray Street store as that was the store that processes online orders to be told that there's only 1 person in charge of online orders and that he had left for the day. As this was a Friday I was asked to wait until Monday before they can find out what's happened to my order.

Renjith

RenjithPerth, WA

Excellent Sales Representative - Tiffany

I have visited Jim Kid Sports on 16th June 2019 to purchase shoes for my parents, my bother being selective on the color and the comfort on the shoes liked a shoe model whose size was not available when we tried to search in the store and then we approached a sales girl whose reply was vague and was not interested to attend the customer. As it was a busy kid in Jim Kidd showroom, Tiffany approached us in support of the selection of the selection of the shoes and her service was so amazing and exceptional so that we selected couple of pair of shoes in 10 minutes. The irony is that she was also able to find the model which was not available in Jim Kidd by the other Representative

Store LocationCock burn

Voucher instead of a refund with a receipt

To be given a voucher instead of a refund (had a receipt) Isn’t a positive practice in retail when you consider the competition these days. Doesn’t give you the confidence to shop there in the future.

Store LocationJoondalup
Stu

Stu

Asics shoes Belmont store

Might as well buy online as they are not interested in warranties or replacing faulty goods. Wont be using this store or buying asics again = another loyal customer lost. Lift your game!

Store LocationBelmont

Steve

SteveSouth West, WA

Excellent Service

Bought a pair of soccer boots for our daughter yesterday at the Success store and didn’t really know what we were doing. We were looked after by Sheldon who was very patient and provided us with excellent old fashioned service and was a pleasure to deal with. He is an asset to your company.

Store LocationSuccess
Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service for exchanges

I bought a pair of New Balance sneakers that didn't fit as expected due to design changes between one season and the next. Nikki and Dario agreed to exchange them for a different pair even though the exchange was a little complicated. Thank you very much. Also the price was the most competitive I could find anywhere.

Donelle

DonellePerth, WA

Jim Kidd Morley

We were at the Morley store this morning. Customer Service Officer Delphine served us. She was very helpful, pleasant and patient and made our shoe purchases so much more enjoyable. She is a real asset.

Stores messy and un shoppable

They don’t make any sense when shopping
Brands are all mixed together and not very well presented or priced ,
Staff apologised stating it not they like either

Dartiest

DartiestPertth

The staff at the DFO store were fantastic!

The staff at the DFO store were fantastic!
Phillipa was very helpful and assisted me to find the correct shoe sizing as well as tracking down additional pairs at other locations.