VIC, SA, WA, etc...

• Rates and Fees

Dan
DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  • SA

Never hire Jim's plumbing, they are a fraud

When you book them, they charge you a call fee of $134. When they come, they face you with a quote of hundreds of dollars and you have to choose between loosing the call fee or paying a huge bill. The last job costed me extra $300 comparing with another company, last year. Call somebody else. Jim's plumbing is a fraud.

Madz J.
Madz J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On time

Ali and paul,
When arriving this morning they arrived on time and were absouletly lovely. Within the first 5 minutes they had explained everything to me would definitely recommend for future work. SA-18652

Dylan R.
Dylan R.Perth, WA
  • WA

Great plumbing service- Brent was fantastic

Diagnosed issue quickly and fixed the issue then and there. Great customer service! Would highly recommend to anyone seeking plumbing care who wishes to have everything explained thoroughly and with care.

Nikesh G.
Nikesh G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding service

What an outstanding job Liam did today.
We had water burst in the wall which was caused due to pipe splitting. He worked in rain late at night with all the efforts to fix it so we can get out water running back so kids could have shower.
Absolutely Amazing service
SA-20172

Jen R.
Jen R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rip off!

I was charged $699 for a blocked toilet plus $135 for call out fee. I asked to be invoice so I can pay within 14 days but basically forced me to sign up for interests free with $55 fee on top and 8 monthly fee. No compassion and care, all they care is getting thier money. I WOULD NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

Ron K.
Ron K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Matty was excellent

Matty arrived and efficiently found and repaired our burst pipe, he is a joker and a pleasant and experienced plumber who is very approachable and knowledgeable. An all around great bloke.
David, He is worth every cent

Manpreet sharma
Manpreet sharma Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  • SA

Jim plumbing is awful and it's very very expensive they are fraud. NOT recommended at all.

I don't recommend this company at all its totally fraud. Jim plumbing is awful and it's very very expensive they try to rip you off first they charge 130 bucks for no service and once you pay them one of dirty looking guy will come to the property and give a quote which will be three times more than the normal market price.

Complaint

Made me paid for booking fee of $132 before any service. After initial assessment of work, the quote came to more than $5000. I couldn't afford it and I lost my booking fee.

CesPerth, WA

Total rip off

Charge me $130 call out fee just to give me a ridiculous quote for a gutter repair. Quote me $890 just to seal the edge of the gutter with a sealant. $4890 to put a whole new PVC down pipe. I asked the guy if their down pipe is made of gold. Don’t know how this company is still in business. I will never use any Jim’s franchise nor would I recommend it to anyone I know. Stay clear of this company unless you have plenty of money to burn..

Ces

You guys are not sorry you got paid $130 for doing no work while many companies do free quotes, sounds like a great way to make money to me

Bill E
Bill EPerth, WA
  • WA

Complete rip off - would never recommend as prices are ridiculous

Motilal M.
Motilal M.Southwest, VIC

Job well done Trent

Trent was real friendly and was able to solve the issue to our liking. We really appreciate that. Next time if any problem persists we will go back to Jim’s plumbing and ask for Trent

Awful

Charged us over 5 thousand dollars over three different visits for the same issue that kept reoccurring before offering us a 15,000 dollar permanent option. The work they completed was atrocious, leaving mess throughout our house, and damaging lots of our property. While on site they thought no one was home and the workers were discussing how “they were trying to hook up with the 13 year old drunk girls at last nights job” absolutely disgusting. DO NOT RECOMMEND

• +1Thumbnail
Imogen D.
Imogen D.Perth, WA

SA-17277

Very thorough inspection. Very professional and friendly.! Did an awesome job. Highly recommend. I will definitely use him again in future and will recommend hun to friends and family. SA-27177

• SA

Don’t book , find a local plumber they will charge less

On time!

Ali came to site on time, very professional! Gave me two options: either servicing the taps or replacing to a basin mixer. Ended up going with second option. Will recommend for further work

SA18911

Richard B.
Richard B.asked
Jim’s Plumbing

The best freeze proof sillcock brand?

Leo B.
Leo B.asked
Jim’s Plumbing

Hi guys I just want to ask how much do you charge for installing toilet bowl and canister. Thank you Leo.

Jacquie
Jacquieasked
Jim’s Plumbing

Just one question, who owns Jim's Plumbing Adelaide because there are some things you need to know about your plumbers and staff. Could I please have an email address and phone to contact the owner?

mickey
mickey

Apparently, Jim’s Plumbing Adelaide is the *only* licensee for the plumbing side of Jim’s... a deal apparently forged back at the origins of the Jim’s franchise organisation.

All the vans & drivers are employees of Adelaide, hence you’re not paying the guy who does the work, your paying the Adelaide overlord and his costs too. Hence the ridiculous pricing of parts & labour.
Legally, they’re ok, as they make the upfront charges clear when you book, but say nothing about the lack of basic customer rights, or overpriced incurred charges.

Never again. Ever. More than twice the highest estimate I had prior - and they broke existing fixtures - charged me to perform.a temporary fix - which I’ll have to find some more $$ to repair in the future!

John O.