Jim’s Plumbing

Jim’s Plumbing

Toilet Suite Replacement

I had a toilet suite replaced today by Dave. He arrived right on the time he gave me and had the old suite removed and the new suite installed in exactly 58 minutes. It was great to watch Dave doing the change over so quickly and also taking care that he was also doing a quality job.
He cleaned up after he’d finished and took away the old suite for me.
I’d highly recommend Dave and Jim’s plumbing to anyone that asked for a quality plumber!

Tejas

Job number 747147 excellent service from Matt from Jim’s plumbing. The service was great and very helpful in letting me the issues. Also provided with the guidance in relation to other issue in the house which will help In Reducing my water usage and better life for my equipments.

Burst hot water unit

Gary arrived on time to look at my burst unit .i was happy with price and went through with the job .gary was fast and neat very happy with service. Will yse jins again .

Terrible

Called Jim's Plumbing to fix my lack of hot water. Plumber was here for under 15 minutes to diagnose that I needed a new element and thermostat. Charged me $800 and left the parts for the electrician to fix later that day. Electrician was here 15 minutes and said it was an electrical switch problem and simply over-road the switch to fix the problem. Trying to get a refund for the incorrect diagnosis has been horrendous and after several phone calls they want me to be happy with a refund of $60 less than I am due. Terrible service from everyone other than the electrician.

Appreciate the great effort!

Great service at Wavell Heights from Jake today who has just left after unblocking the toilet twice! He was courteous & worked tirelessly & took the time to explain the problem. Thanks Jake & Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane. H. Jenkins

Execellent job

Professional job and friendly service from an experienced installer.Explained everything clearly and was punctual and clean.I would highly recommend the installer chris D and jims plunbing service to anyone.Job number 746995

First time trying Jim's Plumbing

Our sink was blocked and was fixed within minutes. Peter was friendly and incredibly helpful, explaining the whole process and all the details to us. Would highly recommended to friends.

Job no: 746862

Excellent work Ronnie. Thank you for answering all our questions, explaining everything to us and doing the job professionally. We are extreme satisfied by you getting the drain fixed. Thanks again

Called Jim’s plumbing to get a tap installed and they were on time, professional and did the task in a timely manner, thank you heaps Jims plumbing, jake did a great job.

Hot water sysrem

I called Jim's Plumbing for a leaking hot water system , Cam arrived when he said he would. He was super helpful, explained everything to me and was very quick & efficient with his time. Cam completed his work efficiently and was very friendly, he even gave me a ghecko to take back to the kids at my work. Brand new hot water system back up and running, I will certainly recommend Jim's Plumbing to all my family & friends.

Peter .C

Peter arrived when he said he would and was super helpful and so efficient with his time and service provided . He went out of his way to make sure that his time was used effectively and not just taking a single mums while savings for the job .

Terribly expensive

My gas supply had been disconnected as a leak was identified. Jim's plumber couldn't locate the leak and suspected it was in the pipe in the wall. He said he would have to come back next day as he didn't have the necessary equipment to deal with it. (What equipment would it require to block off a gas line that a plumber wouldn't carry?). I was charged another call-out fee when he returned (although it was the same job and I hadn't called him out again) and ended up being charged $900 to simply have the gas pipe blocked off. Outrageous.

Quick and friendly service!

A water pipe Burst in my front garden, I shopped around to see who would be the cheapest and quickest and Jim's plumbing delivered on both of those. Peter the attending plumber was extremely polite and helpful, he identified the problem, showed me what it was and had it fixed within the hour. Really happy.

Great bathroom maintenance job!

Simon arrived on time. We had a shower rose needing attention. He explained the work thoroughly. He did a great job for a reasonable price and cleaned up after. Excellent job!

Perfect job

Called Jim’s plumbing out for a leaking toilet. Chris arrived and explained everything thoroughly before doing the work. Chris completed the work efficiently and was very friendly. Highly recommend Jim’s plumbing. Job 746255

Had a leaking tap that wouldn’t stop and called Jim’s who showed up within the hour, I got a price upfront and was happy to proceed with the advice jake gave on maintenance issues thanks Jim’s

Amazing

Peter was amazing. He provided us with honest advice, recommendations, and stayed until the job was completed at 7pm. He is an asset to Jim's plumbing. Will definitely use him next time and cannot recommend him highly enough.

Happy

Ronnie he’s job n 745897
His hard working and very professional. I would recommend him to family and friends.
Was very quick and efficient. Hot water is back on and running perfectly

Excellent work

Peter arrived on time was efficient and very clear in explaining the problem. Got straight to work and had identified the issue accurately and took appropriate action to rectify. Even provided insights onto why this happens and how to avoid a repeat.

Great service!

Job number 745459

Quick response by Jim's Plumbing. Matt, the plumber showed up on time. He knew the problem straightaway and worked the drainage problem out quickly. I would 100% recommend their service!

Just one question, who owns Jim's Plumbing Adelaide because there are some things you need to know about your plumbers and staff. Could I please have an email address and phone to contact the owner?
Apparently, Jim’s Plumbing Adelaide is the *only* licensee for the plumbing side of Jim’s... a deal apparently forged back at the origins of the Jim’s franchise organisation. All the vans & drivers are employees of Adelaide, hence you’re not paying the guy who does the work, your paying the Adelaide overlord and his costs too. Hence the ridiculous pricing of parts & labour. Legally, they’re ok, as they make the upfront charges clear when you book, but say nothing about the lack of basic customer rights, or overpriced incurred charges. Never again. Ever. More than twice the highest estimate I had prior - and they broke existing fixtures - charged me to perform.a temporary fix - which I’ll have to find some more $$ to repair in the future!These guys charge like QCs

How can you justify a bill for $640 to replace a pressure relief valve in 45 minutes? This appears a disgraceful rip off. How do you justify charging this amount? Please do not reply by stating that I agreed to the charge. That is not the point. The valve retails at less than $200, much less at Bunnings, making your non urgent visit with a call out charge of $73 a labour cost in the order of $480 an hour. - please justify.
ITS A RIP OFFI will never go with them again...Was quoted $690 for a tempering valve replacement. Didn't feel right so did not proceed, just paid him the callout fee which was $183. After reading feedbacks here I think I got away lightly.

Where can I get some clarification on a job I had done please
What plumbing job have you done?A toilet replacement