Jim’s Plumbing

Very overpriced total rip off

I was quoted 4560 to supply and install a rheem hot water system .When I asked if there was a cheaper model than Rheem was told no Rheem is the cheapest.. I was physically laughed at when He asked me how much I wanted to spend and I said roughly around 1500.I have since had a system supplied and installed for 1425. I was quoted over $3000 just for the system alone.I had researched before hand and knew the system I had was priced around 100 to 1200. Do not call Jims plumbing for hot water systems repairs unless you want to be ripped off

NatA

NatASouth East Queensland, QLD

Replace storm water pipes

Prompt and friendly service. Price that was quoted was the price we ended up paying. Left job site neat and tidy at the end, considering the front yard was dug up in 2 places.

DWG

DWGWestern Australia

Untrustworthy and Overcharging customers for work that isn't requested or required

Dianne Mosel

Dianne MoselPerth, WA

Best service professional and very helpful.

Cam is most professional and friendly. He has done an excellent job. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. Cam has also advised me of future work I may need doing. I will certainly be considering this and would contact him in this regards.

Total rip off

Called Jim’s plumbing on a Saturday morning to fix hot water system and was made aware of the call out of $120 plus gst which is fine however the plumber comes round on the same day was here for less the 10mins failed to properly establish the problem and then gives a ridiculously high (nearly 3 times what it should cost) quote for a new tank. For this reason I would not and will not ever use their services again

Gary H.

Gary H.Southwest, VIC

Hot water system rip-off

Absolute rip-off. Charged $3300 for a new hot water system. Unit itself was $900 and plumber was on site for a little over an hour. Incredibly unprofessional, how on earth can you justify these prices? Simply taking advantage of a young family. Awful customer service. Need a response or will be contacting the ombudsman.

john bates

john batesPerth, WA

blocked toilet rectified

Cam and Luke were prompt and polite and provided modern diagnostic techniques so that I was able to make an appropriate decision about how resolve the problem. The service was first class and I will unreservedly recommend it.

Kate

KateSouthwest, VIC

Plumbing job pump and dishwasher

The plumber (Daniel) was great and super helpful. He explained all details of the process to me and also offered to chase up electrical services. Outstanding service. 10 out of 10. Thank you.

Tamara Browm

Tamara BrowmPerth, WA

Burst water pipe

Extremely happy with customer service and job completed. Explained thoroughly, patient and understanding. Showed what needed to be done for the job, Highly recommended. Payment options discussed and we’ll organised.

Ann

AnnPerth, WA

Leaky taps fixed

Cam clearly explained the issues and ran through pricing with me. Work was completed promptly and clean up done after. Very happy to have new mixers installed and washers replaced so no more leaks!

Hilary

HilarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent friendly same day service

Job Number 763589 Jake completed the job in an efficient and very friendly manner. We were very happy with the service as we had hot water restored before the long weekend. Great service.

Jo kidd

Jo kiddPerth, WA

Block drain investigated problem sorted

Plumber was on time very productive in explaining the problem and what needed to be done very friendly service respected property and surroundings would highly recommend Cam from jims plumbing

Moo

MooPerth

Great, Friendly Service

Cam arrived on time to check our hot water system and install our new oven. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and even took away the old oven! Great service, reasonably priced. Also taught me how to look after our hot water system. Would recommend!

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Hot Water service

Happy with the work carried out. Will definitely be using their services again. Chris.A installed a whole new gas main and Hot Water service. Quick response and helpful service 763395

Toilet fixed

Cam was amazing not only fixed but explained the toilet system repairs but also heating system with a smile and a laugh. Would highly recommend his expertise and personality z.

Customer Service M.Jim’s Plumbing

Had a very professional and pleasant experience with jake who managed to solve our hot water problem in a short period of time. Also provided a detailed quote for our drain issues. Very well mannered young man

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Burst pipe rectified

Very quick and professional work. Arrived on time as stated and completed job as described. Highly recommended for any works needed. Gave additonal advice for hot water unit. Cam and Gerad

Customer Service M.Jim’s Plumbing

Thank your for your great review. We pride ourselves on the knowledge and expertise our plumbers have on Hot Water Systems and our plumbers are extremely proactive to ensure long term solutions are provided. Kind Regards, Jim's Plumbing

Block drain

Rhys does the job well, unblock the drain for the moment and give us the quote. With the high sophisticated camer, we can inpsect what really happens down there. Strongly recommend. Job Number: 762995

Customer Service M.Jim’s Plumbing

Thank you for your positive review. Unblocking drains are a specialty of ours. We have the capability and technology to ensure your plumbing issues are resolved efficiently and quickly with minimal impact to you. Kind Regards, Jim's Plumbing - 762995

Chani

ChaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tap wear

We found our selves with a broken tap and wanted someone to come over. Called Jim’s plumbing. They offered Quick and easy service. Pretty reliable. Easy to get hold of.

Great service!

We’ve been having issues with our tap and called Jim’s Plumbing. Matt arrived promptly on the same day. He was very professional and identified the issues right away. He was also able to fix our taps quickly.

Jacquie

Jacquieasked

Just one question, who owns Jim's Plumbing Adelaide because there are some things you need to know about your plumbers and staff. Could I please have an email address and phone to contact the owner?

mickey
mickey

Apparently, Jim’s Plumbing Adelaide is the *only* licensee for the plumbing side of Jim’s... a deal apparently forged back at the origins of the Jim’s franchise organisation.

All the vans & drivers are employees of Adelaide, hence you’re not paying the guy who does the work, your paying the Adelaide overlord and his costs too. Hence the ridiculous pricing of parts & labour.
Legally, they’re ok, as they make the upfront charges clear when you book, but say nothing about the lack of basic customer rights, or overpriced incurred charges.

Never again. Ever. More than twice the highest estimate I had prior - and they broke existing fixtures - charged me to perform.a temporary fix - which I’ll have to find some more $$ to repair in the future!

John O.
John O.

These guys charge like QCs

THEY WONT BE GETTING MY M0NEY

Colin

Colinasked

How can you justify a bill for $640 to replace a pressure relief valve in 45 minutes? This appears a disgraceful rip off. How do you justify charging this amount? Please do not reply by stating that I agreed to the charge. That is not the point. The valve retails at less than $200, much less at Bunnings, making your non urgent visit with a call out charge of $73 a labour cost in the order of $480 an hour. - please justify.

ITS A RIP OFF

Kathy D.

I will never go with them again...

Michael
Michael

Was quoted $690 for a tempering valve replacement. Didn't feel right so did not proceed, just paid him the callout fee which was $183. After reading feedbacks here I think I got away lightly.

Mel Sasked

Where can I get some clarification on a job I had done please

fred f
fred f

What plumbing job have you done?

A toilet replacement