Jim’s Plumbing

Jim’s Plumbing

Charged call out fee and did nothing to fix my toilet

I did an emergency call out to Jim's plumbing on Sunday evening. He charged me $185 to come and check out my faulty toilet, and then said he couldn't do anything because he had no spare parts. How is this even fair - to pay $185 for him just to have a look at the issue and not do anything.... not even a bandaid solution to get us through until the next day.. yet he still charged us the call out fee. Totally unreasonable and incompetent. I was completely disappointed in the service and would not recommend to anyone.
I googled searched and Jims plumbing came up - I called him and paid cash on the day...

Hot water system replacement

Water system broke, prompt service within an hour as specified. Friendly, and Ronnie was super knowledgeable. Water system was replaced same day with no fuss and complaints. Really good service

Great job

Matt is very polite and professional. He arrived on time and was able to complete the job very quickly. He was very patient in explaining the issues and fix them.

Was on time job done well, well cleaned up after. Very happy with work and highly recommend Dave to anyone else.

Very happy with the job Dave did for us. Punctual great work ethics. Tidy and cleaned up after himself. Will recommend to family and friends. Thank you very much Dave.

Quick and efficient

Matty from Jim's Plumbing came out and was quick, efficient and brought his humour along free of charge. Very happy with the work done. Would be happy to recommend to others.

Ronnie and Dwayne amazing!

Jim’s Plumbing came out and did such an amazing job, we really couldn’t have asked for any more! They were extremely efficient in getting the job done - would definitely recommend!

Terry @ Jim's

Terry was on time, easy to deal with and had the sewer line cleaned out very quickly. Also provided a quote for a permanent solution to the roots in the drain.

Quick and great service

Simon from Jim's plumbing was amazing. He came on time and carried out the works in a very professional manner. Will definitely recommend Jim's plumbing to my friends and family.
Thanks Simon!

Dave and Daniel were terrific

Both were punctual and did the job efficiently, very easy going and let me know each step they were taking as they did the job perfectly. Would definitely recommend to friends.

Great work from Simon

Simon from Jim's Plumbing installed removed our stove top and replaced the new one in a professional and timely manner. All work completed as agreed. Was a good choice to use.

Toilet suite

I am happy with the good job and friendly service . Reliable service and on time when on request to do the work. Will recommend to friends and family in the future.

Excellent service

Really quick and efficient service from Simon on a job for two leaking toilets. Gave good advice, got the job done quickly, and really friendly. Would recommend again for sure

Great assistance and gave us piece of mind

Ronnie from Jims Plumbing was here nice and quick. Great service and very helpful.
Thanks so much for the great service.
Will definitely call if we ever need assistance in the future.

great work, pity about the prices that amount to extortion

This was a simple hot water service swap out. Very prompt service and very quick to provide a fixed quote. Completed job quickly and in a professional manner. The price on the other hand was way too high. When all said and done the hourly rate worked out at over $600 per hour.

Great service!!

Ronnie from Jims Plumbing came out to fix a leaking copper pipe under the house. Turned up on time and in the time specified. Did a great job, fixed the issue very quickly and gave very useful advice on why some other fixes don’t work. Very friendly and would highly recommend.

Giles

We had Matt from Jim’s plumbing attend to replace our hot water service, he was on time and got the job done very quickly in replacing our hot water unit

Fix toilet & drain

Job completed quickly. Friendly quick service. Identified all problems and fixed them successfully and promptly. Would recommend using Jake repeatedly for your plumbing, gas, hot water and blocked drain needs.

Thank you Tyson and Jim's Plumbing for resolving leak issues promptly and without fuss on a Sunday night and for explaining the problems. Would go to Jim's Plumbing again. Cheers

Quick response, job well done

Had a leak under our driveway with water seeping up through the brick paving. Have used Jim's before with a great result so called them again. This time Terry was the plumber. He removed the paving, dug down and found a small hole in a copper pipe which he fixed. Thanks Terry, great job mate.

Bobby

Mat was excellent. Arrived on time and done a very professional job. He was very prompt and done the job without any hassle. Very Helpful explained all the workings and warranty details. Very Happy.

Where can I get some clarification on a job I had done please

I was shocked to be charged $315 to look at a hot water unit and within two minutes be told I need a new one. Then it takes around 15 minutes for head office to come up with quote, which was $5500. After research I have found out that the unit costs at most $1200...can you really justify the remaining cost?
Exact same situation with me, only cleaned the filter to see if it works which did not, then said you will need a new system for $5,500. Did not even bother looking at other options where the fault was coming from. Another plumber came and just replaced a valve for $400 which included a general service of the unit! Definitely trying to rip off people saying time to get a new unit when it might not be the case.Be super careful dealing with these guys, we've received unsolicited and threatening contacts after making negative reviews ... the job they quoted $480 for was done for <$180 by an authentic plumber. My strong opinion is to make sure you obtain some kind of free quote from a local plumber before doing anything with this company.

Unblock toilets, how much?
In case it's useful to anyone in future: - normal cost for a toilet blockage (with no complex issues like pipe damage) would range in the neighbourhood of $150 - $300 -I can't speak for Jim's plumbing, but based on past experiences I'm guessing the fee will be something like the liver and kidney of your first-born child

Similar listings