John Frieda Frizz Ease Range

John Frieda Frizz Ease Range

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fulya

FulyaMelbourne

Frizz Ease dream curls spray

I used this after the shower. I combed my hair then applied to wet/damp hair. It made my hair drier and frizzier than ever before was like a massive boof ball with no definition of curls just a big ball of frizz. Never again what a waste of money.

Works but not amazing

It works but not for long. Also made me loose a lot of hair. Wouldn’t recommend although it’s affordable. The hair loss really scared me. Price is okay. Look for something else.

Maya

Mayasydney

Hair magic in a bottle

I am a big fan of the 3 day straight styling spray. Even though I have fine hair and I don't experience much frizz, I have a lot of hair and this products settles the overall look which make my hair more manageable.

Sometimes I use the spray without straighting my hair as I feel the product works on its own. When I do straightened my hair with this product, I am left with smooth, frizz free and really straight hair and as the same suggests... it lasts for days!

Appalling customer service

Had a broken can, had to contact customer service every 2 weeks. They decided to give me refund but informed it will be processed after 2 weeks. I asked for reference number for the call, upon which the lady hung up on me!

BabyCakesMelbourne

Frizz Ease Dream Curls - lost my curls

Eevie

Eevie

So disappointed

Had read the reviews as I was looking for a good shampoo and conditioner for my hair which is fine and naturally wavy. After washing my hair, I let it dry naturally and it turned into a frizz ball. I thought after reading the reviews for this shampoo I would see a bit of a difference and it would not look as frizzy, but I was so unhappy that it did absolutely nothing for my frizzy hair. The result is exactly the same as other shampoos. This product that did nothing to reduce any frizz on my hair!

Finally! A solution for suddenly wavy, frizzy, thin hair.

I am 48. In the last year I seem to have lost 1/3 of my normal volume. And my gray hair comes in curly, which is crazy to me. I was struggling with a scraggly, frizzy mess. I couldn’t even do a French twist bc my hair was so thin. I had been unable to find a professional looking hair style that I like. I purchased 4 products from The John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth line: 10 Day Tamer, Shampoo, Conditioner, and Frizz Immunity Primer. used them as directed, lightly blew my hair dry, and used a 1/2 curling iron to form spiral curls. So pleased!!! Soft, silky hair, volume, and it seems to be holding the curl. Bless you John Frieda, et al.

The best serum ever

Got a sample of this frizz ease serum. Can't believe the difference it has made to my locks. Love the texture and smell of the product. Will definitely be buying and highly recommending this product. Thanks for the sample.

Ally C

Ally CCanberra

Really smoothed out my ends

I found the frizz ease conditioner really lovely to use, wasn't to heavy and didn't leave your hair feeling greasy. I left my conditioner in for about 5 minutes rinsed it out and the next day it felt amazing, it's a great product and will definitely be buying again. I have super long hair that tends to become knotted and frizzy easily so this product definitely worked for me and I would definately recommend to others to try and buy aswell

DeeSydney, NSW

Waste of money for me - John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength

I used the John Frieda in the Extra Strength,as advise by the Priceline assistant
I used it exactly as told on the bottle. It made absolutely no difference to my hair. It is as frizzy as ever

JZ66VIC, 3055

Big difference for me

I have very fine slightly wavy hair and as soon as there is any humidity frizz or new growth go mental. After a few bad hair days recently I bought this product, from chemist warehouse, and now use a tiny bit into my palms every day so it's just enough to cover the top of my hair lightly after I have finished trying to blow dry it as straight as I can. My hair has been looking good, initially a bit oily looking that's now under control as it just takes time to work out how much you need to put on your hand. I'm very happy.

Jane Elliott

Jane Elliott

Life changer

I've been using the Frizz ease serum for 2 days now after reading online comments. I am very happy, finding my frizzy hair under control in the heat and humidity of a Brisbane summer. I think it's going to be a life changer! Thank you John Frieda.

GeorgeCoo

GeorgeCooMelbourne

Seriously the worst I have ever tried

Maybe my hair is not frizzy enough to use this "excellent" product.I was going on a date hours before using this product. What a poor choice! Never going to do that again.

Disappointed

The worst I have ever tried in my entire life, I have naturally curly and frizzy hair and this product made it worse and created more build up in the hair

Charly

CharlySydney

The frizz ease serum changed my life.

Seriously the greatest line of products if you have frizzy hair. Never understood why i looked like a mad scientist growing up, my hair was soo bloody crazy but i've been using this product since i was 12 or 13 years old and at 19 and can positively say this product changed my hair life. It is to this day the greatest hair product i have found for my unruly frizzy hair. After a while my hair changed dramatically, it became SUPER soft, started falling beautifully even without the product in. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! WITH A PASSION!

This is perfect! Can't live without it!

I have medium length hair which falls just past my shoulders and starts to curl from the roots all the way down to the tips. Mine was a combination of curls and lots of frizz. After trying many products, I finally tried John Frieda Frizz Ease. I especially love the Finishing Crème as it dries naturally and doesn't look greasy whilst ridding ALL my frizz. These products really are good for those with frizzy hair who want their curls defined.

Val

ValSydney

Heat Defeat Protecting Spray… Wow!

caracal1788

caracal1788

Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray - great for fine hair

Lots of curl products are designed for coarse hair and weigh my fine, wavy hair down too much or leave it looking oily or crispy.

This works well even when hair is left to air-dry - cuts the fly aways and gives a smooth and sleek appearance to waves.

OMG Awesome Products

After trying so many other hair shampoo & çonditioners for natural curly hair, I have now found the right products for my natural curly hair. A product that leaves my hair soft n healthy look. No more wirey feeling hair. Thank You so much.

Lee_777

Lee_777Gold Coast

Salon quality

Im a hairdresser by trade and as a rule, I 'don't do' supermarket haircare. Bought this a few years when I needed to get shampoo & conditioner but where I was there was just a supermarket. I now regularly alternate this with my salon brand products.
I often think how well the John Freida brand would do if the advertised more!
I always tell people about this when talking about the best shampoo and conditioners
Gentle on the hair. Makes my colour damaged hair feel awesome
Pricey when you consider the small tubes it comes in

Arline

Arlineasked

What has happened to the frizz ease go curlier spray, which sprays on to wet hair? I cannot find it anywhere ?

Rachael M

Rachael Masked

My daughter is four are these products suitable for her curly wavy hair?

BabyCakes

You will need to ask the manufacturer that question. Sorry.
Personally I wouldn't put products on a 4yo.

Shannon P.
Shannon P.

I believe they may be, but I don’t have curly hair, so I am. It sure. I would read reviews.

Terri

Terriasked

I have used John Frieda hair products for over 4 years and have been very happy (volume shampoo, conditioner, volume spray and hair spray). My hair is fine in texture and white in colour. Three weeks ago I purchased your volume mousse.. I wash my hair every three days, apply the mousse and blow dry. My hair has taken on a yellow colour which has never happened before with any of your other products. Nothing else has changed in my hair care and I am quite concerned.
Have you heard of this happened before and do you have any advise?

JZ66

Hi Terri, sorry to hear of your dilemma. Please contact the company directly. I am a consumer of their products but I hear your concern.

Dee

My hair is white also, but I don't use Volume Mousse. i also wash my hair every 3 days, but I have only used the anti frizz and found that my was still frizzy,after using the product. I would not waste my money again, I asked Priceline what was the return policy only for receive a shrug of shoulders from the assistant.

Get an answer from our members and John Frieda representatives