4.1

Damien Crosbie

Damien CrosbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prior to payment

Good service prior to payment.
Hard to get answers once payment made
Furniture packed and unloaded like amateurs. We had so many boxes damaged. Everything was thrown on top of itself. Workers at the other end not helpful at all.
Not happy at all

MBOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience

JLA

JLAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

a friendly and efficient service

My move was from an outer eastern Melbourne suburb to a town in Tasmania during covid. John
Ryan made the whole process problem free. They were flexible with the booking, adjusted their price below the competition and what I could pack. The men who did the 'uplift' in Victoria and the men who delivered in Tasmania were patient, friendly and polite. No furniture was dragged, nothing dropped or knocked. Their physical ability was impressive, especially in Tasmania as they carried furniture up a steep drive and then up 2 flights of stairs. All my belongings arrive safe and in one delivery. I thank them all.

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Thankful

A two storey three bedroom unit with shed to a two storey three bedroom unit which are 6kms part from each other and within the time estimated it would take to complete the move.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

thank you for an efficient and courteous move

I had my belongs packed, removed, stored and then delivered. The move was conducted efficiently, safely, and all my communications with the office and the handlers were courteous and informed.

I recommend them to anyone about to move.

Great Service Again

This is the third time we have used John Ryan removals, all very successful. The first was a large household, the second a difficult and complicated flat move and storage, and the third from storage to another tricky flat location. On each occasion the removalists were on-time, highly efficient (no damage), thorough, sympathetic to special requests and concerns and great to work with. Back office worked well also. We have had many moves over the years and these were right up with the best.

My Move made easy

From 3 Bedroom home in Melbourne to a similar size property on the Sunshine Coast Queensland they packed and transported my household items very efficiently would recommend their service. They scheduled all aspects to my satisfaction

Keith and Ann Cope

Keith and Ann CopeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and back up in moving to Qld. During lock downs and isolation

From 3 bedroom town house to 3 bedroom apartment I Brisbane
!741 Kilometres to be exact 3 days of driving for us.
John Ryan were hampered by many things including state laws due to the virus but Our contact there pushed all the buttons to be exactly on time for the revised delivery

Colin F

Colin FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

We had to move the contents of a four bedroom house over the Easter break, necessitating trucks being organised before and after Easter. Pick up occured right on time both days and the guys were very helpful and considerate of our property. Everything arrived without damage and was placed exactly where we wanted it. Would use John Ryan again.

Perfect Move.

Perfect Move.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Firstly the move and then the storage followed by the storage delivery. Always very helpful and caring and patient.

We initially moved a 4 bedroom house to a smaller unit and had the balance of our goods in storage. The move went very well, then the delivery of the stored furniture 3 years later also went very well. The attitude of the workers was first class. Every piece was in top order, clean, well packed and delivered with genuine care and patience. We could not have asked for a better executed job.
They also happily came back to put together a piece of furniture whose bits had been stored in one of the cartons.At the same time they collected many of the now empty cardboard boxes for recycling.
Very good communication from the office also so that we knew exactly what to expect and when. Thorough professionals all through.

Outstanding team. Outstanding job

3 fit, strong and very professional men from John Ryan moved our 4 bedroom town house yesterday. Started at 0745 and finished around dinner time. Lots of expensive and delicate furniture plus the added headache of three young children’s rooms filled with plenty of Alan key furniture.

David, Ari and Robert worked as one. Like a well oiled machine. Awesome team work. They were fast yet gentle, excellent with my wife and three young children and took all the stress out of the day.

In using removal companies over the last 20 years these men were by far the best team I’ve encountered. Could not recommend them more highly.

A massive thank you to John Ryan Removals and your professional team.

Lockie Maxwell-Wright

Tony R.John Ryan Removals

Thanks Lachlan, I'll pass that onto the crew. Stay safe.

Nina N.

Nina N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience!

John Ryan Removalists are true professionals! Brilliant service from the first contact to the completion of our move. Thanks to the great communication we exactly knew what to expect on the day. We had a lot of quite heavy furniture and a number of large pot plants. The four guys who were quite coordinated loaded two trucks with our stuff applying great care. We were moving to a two storey house on a hot day... with no air-conditioning working . Our removalists manoeuvred heavy pieces of furniture up the stairs with great skill and quite happily returning some pieces back downstairs when we asked them to. We are very pleased with the whole experience and would be recommending John Ryan Removalists.

Lindsay

LindsayGoulburn Valley, VIC

Everything went Perfect .

The John Ryan guys were very professional from John who did the quote to the guys on the actual day .They moved a whole house over 200 Kilometers for us with some fragile items and not a breakage The guys on the day were very professional and did look after every item very well This company was recommended to me by someone who had used them and I am pleased to say they did a first rate job .

Dannii E.

Dannii E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great removalist. Five stars for professionalism, customer service & care!

I moved interstate from QLD to VIC & used John Ryan Removals for the MEL end delivering my goods to my new 1 bedroom apartment. I was so impressed with the customer service provided by Helen in the office, but even more so with the two removalist Josh and Jarred who came to my place. Their professionalism and care with my furniture was five star and above that they were really friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend John Ryan Removals to anyone who is looking to move locally or interstate! Thank you John Ryan Removals, and to Helen, Josh & Jarred for making everything to do with my move stress free and easy.

Excellent service

We moved from a large (10 room) family home to a smaller one 100 km away. The move itself was staged over 3 days: day 1 packing of delicate items; day 2 clearing of house to overnight storage; day 3 delivery to new home following settlement. We packed the remainder of items ourselves. All was done on time and was extremely smooth & professional

Lynette

LynetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Interstate removal - Excellent and Professional

Ryans removal were simply amazing, from first point of contact to the final drop off of our furniture and the followup call everything went smoothly. Interstate move was so easy with Ryans. The boys who looked after us were wonderful, all items that were fragile (including large glass top dining table) was packed brilliantly. On arrival at new home everything was put in place and nothing was broken in the whole move. We would recommend Ryans to anyone who wishes to move both locally or interstate. Thank you to everyone who made this move so easy for us. The staff are amazing.

Geelongite

GeelongiteSouthwest, VIC

A smooth and professional move

We've moved country almost half a dozen times and know the difference between a good removals firm and a poor one. John Ryan was firmly in the good category, with good communications and very efficient workmen. Thanks for making what can be a difficult event easy as!

From the first contact to completion the service was 5 star .

We have been living in our 3 bedroom house for the past 34 years.
So for us it was a big challenge to get our belongings from Mont Albert to Ballarat
They began on time as stated packed our house lot and delivered at the stated time in Ballarat. We have now unpacked all the cartons and no damage

Tony R.John Ryan Removals

Hi Rowland, thank you for your review. I hope the cold blast last week didn't take the shine off moving to such a great location.
Regards
Damian

House contents removal

The John Ryan team picked up our household effects from a location requiring smaller shuttle truck from house to main (container) trucks parked on the flat area nearby where they were trans-shipped as we are putting into storage for a short period'
A team of 5 men who arrived circa 7.30 am and worked solidly until they finished loading at circa 3.00 pm. They were courteous, good humored and a credit to John Ryan Transport service reputation
For this first stage of the move we are extremely pleased and we have every confidence that the delivery in about a weeks time will be equally professional
Mike and Gill Poulton

Tony R.John Ryan Removals

Thanks Mike. Lets hope again for good weather.