John Ryan Removals

John Ryan Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by John Ryan Removals

4.1
  • Timeliness
Justin
Justin

Brilliant service

Removal to smaller property from Wantirna South to East Ringwood. The team arrived on time & the job was finished on time. They were respectful, friendly, helpful, efficient & professional. Would highly recommend this removal company to everyone. Steve A.

Antique Lover
Antique LoverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No care, no responsibility!

JR moved a beautiful old family piece for us and it arrived damaged! We chose a larger more expensive firm thinking they would be reliable. We are devastated, particularity that JR don't want to assist. If you don't insure they don't care. We wanted a safe move not an insurance payout when it gets damaged.

Den F
Den FSydney, NSW

Excellent Interstate move

Excellent Service

Thank you for a great experience with the final delivery of items from my 3 bedroom Hong Kong apartment to Melbourne. From dealing with Australian government documentation to the unpacking at two different locations, the process was smooth, efficient, and at the agreed time and day.

Sanjeev Kaul
Sanjeev KaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Melbourne to Perth

Hi, I have used John Ryan Removals from Melbourne to Perth in March 2020. I have found them to be extremely good, helpful and professional. I definitely recommend them for any interstate removals. I would like to appreciate Helen Marshall for her exemplary customer support and understanding of my situation and helping me in every possible way. Their team is also very good. Definitely 101 points out of 100 for them. Thanks John Ryan and team

Damien Crosbie
Damien CrosbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prior to payment

Good service prior to payment.
Hard to get answers once payment made
Furniture packed and unloaded like amateurs. We had so many boxes damaged. Everything was thrown on top of itself. Workers at the other end not helpful at all.
Not happy at all

MBOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience

JLA
JLAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

a friendly and efficient service

My move was from an outer eastern Melbourne suburb to a town in Tasmania during covid. John
Ryan made the whole process problem free. They were flexible with the booking, adjusted their price below the competition and what I could pack. The men who did the 'uplift' in Victoria and the men who delivered in Tasmania were patient, friendly and polite. No furniture was dragged, nothing dropped or knocked. Their physical ability was impressive, especially in Tasmania as they carried furniture up a steep drive and then up 2 flights of stairs. All my belongings arrive safe and in one delivery. I thank them all.

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Thankful

A two storey three bedroom unit with shed to a two storey three bedroom unit which are 6kms part from each other and within the time estimated it would take to complete the move.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

thank you for an efficient and courteous move

I had my belongs packed, removed, stored and then delivered. The move was conducted efficiently, safely, and all my communications with the office and the handlers were courteous and informed.

I recommend them to anyone about to move.

Great Service Again

This is the third time we have used John Ryan removals, all very successful. The first was a large household, the second a difficult and complicated flat move and storage, and the third from storage to another tricky flat location. On each occasion the removalists were on-time, highly efficient (no damage), thorough, sympathetic to special requests and concerns and great to work with. Back office worked well also. We have had many moves over the years and these were right up with the best.

My Move made easy

From 3 Bedroom home in Melbourne to a similar size property on the Sunshine Coast Queensland they packed and transported my household items very efficiently would recommend their service. They scheduled all aspects to my satisfaction

Keith and Ann Cope
Keith and Ann CopeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and back up in moving to Qld. During lock downs and isolation

From 3 bedroom town house to 3 bedroom apartment I Brisbane
!741 Kilometres to be exact 3 days of driving for us.
John Ryan were hampered by many things including state laws due to the virus but Our contact there pushed all the buttons to be exactly on time for the revised delivery

Colin F
Colin FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

We had to move the contents of a four bedroom house over the Easter break, necessitating trucks being organised before and after Easter. Pick up occured right on time both days and the guys were very helpful and considerate of our property. Everything arrived without damage and was placed exactly where we wanted it. Would use John Ryan again.