Johnny Appleseed GPS Online store

Johnny Appleseed GPS Online store

3.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)

Click and Collect Fail

Click and collect is a fail. Purchased items on Saturday July 11 from Rocklea store as they're open from 9am to 1pm but it seems nobody processes click and collect purchases on a Saturday. With current covid-19 disruptions I'd have thought click and collect would be a priority. Very disappointed!!!

Johnny Appleseed GPS
Geoffrey M.Johnny Appleseed GPS

Priority Delivery? After 5 days I am still waiting.

I paid for priority delivery. After 5 days I am still waiting. I have been advised by the company that they courier does not deliver to my address. They were quite happy to take my money for that though. I have been informed it is at the local post office, but only after I said I wanted the item resent. Pathetic.

Still Waiting
Still Waiting

I have now received a refund for the delivery cost. I did not have to ask for it they initiated it. Thank you Johnny Appleseed.

Johnny Appleseed GPS
Geoffrey M.Johnny Appleseed GPS
Mike

MikeMelbourne

Good price and quick delivery of Garmin Fenix 6x Sapphire

Shopped around online for a Garmin Fenix 6x Sapphire watch and after reading lots of negative reviews of other online stores settled on purchasing from Johnny Appleseed as they have 3 physical stores not some dodgy address in a paddock and operating from China.
Pleasantly surprised as confirmation email immediate and received watch in Victoria from Queensland very quickly.
Their prices are competitive and shipping was free.

Product PurchasedGarmin Fenix 6x Sapphire
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Johnny Appleseed GPS Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Hardly

HardlyPeel, WA

Why shop anywhere else!

I have been shopping with JAGPS since 2016. They have a great range, very good prices, lots of stock and items almost always arrive in rural WA within 24 hrs. Highly recommend.

Alex Wiese

Alex WieseSoutheast, SA

Product arrived the next day

I found that they had the best price for this particular item.
Ordered it with free shipping via Star Track to a rural town, arrived the next day.
Good service, prompt delivery.

Product PurchasedOsmo Mobile 2