2Johnson's Nursing Pads Ultraform

Johnson's Nursing Pads Ultraform

2Johnson's Nursing Pads Ultraform
3.6

60%16%23%
Brand Manager for Johnson & Johnson? Claim your listing.

Okealy
OkealyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be careful

I have used these for all my kids but my third baby born September I have been using them and notices any moisture they shed the absorption crystals I have even found them
On my baby’s face.. serious product flaw Show details
Kim
Kim

Could be better

I find that the smaller pads dont do as well. I am waking up during the night soaked as i have leaked around the pad as it has slipped slightly out of place. The sticky on the back doesnt do much to keep it in place. During the day it is comfortable to wear and easy to use. Would like to see it bigger.

Bes
Bes

Best of the best in nursing pads

I have tried at least 5 different brands of nursing pads and found the Johnsons contoured pads the best for me. I won't buy any other brand. My reasons for loving it is:

1. Easy to put in place with 1 hand. Other brands are soft and flimsy.

2. Nice and thick with great absorbancy if you leak a lot.

3. Sits nicely in bra and good if you need room for big nipples .

4. Contour shape fits nicely with real breasts. You need a contour pad to fit around contour of breast.

Madvoice
MadvoiceNorth Queensland, QLD7 posts

Left me in a rash

The chemist was out of stock of my usual brand so I gave these a try. They were cheap for a reason. I didn't like that they weren't individually wrapped. Their shape was odd and absorbency wasn't up to par with other brands. The worst part though was that after a couple of days I started getting itchy but I put that down to engorgement as bub was going through a cluster feeding growth spurt. Then came the rash. It took a good week for that to abate. I won't touch them again. Be careful if you have sensitive skin!

Clair
Clair6 posts

Super itchy!

Admittedly my skin is more on the sensitive side, but these nursing pads have been the most irritatingly itchy so far. Plus the fact that they don't have any adhesive tapes causing them to slip'n'slid and constantly be adjusted (quite awkward when you're in public). On the plus side they are very absorbent & competitively priced.

Krystal
KrystalBrisbane14 posts

Best nursing pads!

Soft, comfortable, mould to your breast and nipple, hold milk very well! I've tried so many other brands this is by far the best pads going I will be recommending it to everyone I know!

kitchen happy
kitchen happyNewport2 posts

First time mum gives thumbs up

I have tried and tested many nursing pads. Avent, medulla etc and this product wins by far. Usually I'm not a huge fan of JnJ products but these nursing pads have superior quality and design. They have the softest edges and the most structure, including extra room for the nipple. They are the most discrete and comfortable ones tried.
Soft, comfy and have good structure
BusyMumOf.2
BusyMumOf.2Adelaide9 posts

Best of all the brands I tried

Love these pads, never leak, split or hurt when nipples are cracked. The form of them does not squish your nipples! More expensive than other types and brands but I pay for them as they don't break open on me and stick to my nipple like other brands. Also not many places stock them I found them hard to come by have to stock up when I find them.
The form of them
price
Hayley
Hayley

Nice and soft

I've tried a few types and it seems you need to spend the money to get good ones. These are nice and soft and don't scrunch and sound like a bunch of paper in your bra. Easy to get in and out of your bra also as they are well shaped. The nipple mould is a bit weird designed to see from outside! They're are my faves.
Soft and well shaped.
Much more expensive.
Livvy99
Livvy99AU

A must have for Mummies

I tried lots and lots of different brand breast pads when I first had bubby and found so many not absorbant enough, uncomfortable or awkward looking under a bra!!! I was stoked when I bought these and they were soooo comfortable!!! I would recommend these everyone and have told all my Mummy friends about them.
They are very comfortable
naturalmum82
naturalmum82Perth3 posts

Wouldn't use any other Breast Pad!

These are by far the best nursing pads available in my opinion. They have a much softer feel, don't bunch up and are superior in absorbancy as well. They are less obvious under your bra and there is no plasticy feel like some others. I recommend them to all my friends.
natural feel,natural looking, super absorbant, no plastic feel
From memory slightly more expensive than other brands
Ash2252
Ash2252Sydney, NSW4 posts

Ouch -They stick to your nipple

These pads stick to your nipple and rip the top layer of skin off when you try to remove them. Not even worth giving them away - I threw them straight in the bin.

The material they are made from is fibrous and definitely not suitable for the purpose. I am shocked that such a well known brand would release such a terrible product.

Sticks to nipple and rips skin off when you try to remove them

Sandy1259
Sandy1259AU

Too small!

I found these were ok for the first few days of Breastfeeding- when I still had colostrum, they stayed in place because they stuck to my nipple but hurt to peel off. Now that my breads are full with milk and nipples are healed the stupid pads slide all over the place and the sticky backing is a joke. I wake up every morning with my bra and top soaked in milk!

The pads are much too small for a Breastfeeding woman's big full breasts. I think these must have been invented by a male with no idea about this stuff.
Contoured
Much too small, don't stay in place, stick to sore nipples, sticky backing doesn't stick.

Be86
Be86AU9 posts

Best maternity item ever!

Soft thick and comfortable, fantastic even for those first few days of your milk coming in! Have tried a lot of other brands but always come back to Johnson's & Johnson's. Never have a problem with those nasty milk patches on the outside of my clothes when using this product. I have recommended this to all my friends and family and they love it too.
Reliable and good quality
sawan
sawanSYDNEY

Best I have tried so far!

As a first time mum, I tried quite a few different nursing pads before coming across the j&j's ultraform nursing pads. I tried nursing pads by pigeon, rite aid and target but none were as comfortable and effective as the ultraform ones! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for comfort and good protection from leaks.
Comfortable, stays in place and effective