Johnson Realestate

Johnson Realestate

maci2013

maci2013South East Queensland, QLD

Salesman Extraordinaire

Matt Tyler from Johnson Real Estate sold our house last December after it was on the market for a significant amount of months. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Matt achieved what nobody else could do by acquiring a sale even before his first Open House. I would recommend Johnson Real Estate as a great place to sell your property and Matt as one of their best employees. Thanks to Matt we were able to buy the house of our dreams.

Horrendous!!!

Jessika

JessikaQueensland

Worst Realestate

Looked at a place for lease put in an application called after a few days of applying sorry property manager not available will get her to call back 3 days later same thing sorry she isnt available spoke to property manager at the property she didnt even know i put an application in I've called twice a week to find out anything n can not get a straight answer . not a professional company attitude

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Johnson Realestate compares to other Real Estate Agents

Grimes

Grimes

Very disappointed

Not fully informed, misled, too many people to deal with. No one available when I called, always in meetings etc.

Very friendly and helpful

Sue was absolutely helpful and friendly throughout the whole process of purchasing. She responded to our enquiries promptly as well. Love to recommend to others.

There is no "management"

I have been renting a property for 5 years. 3 years ago, owner of the property changed managing agents to Johnson Real estate. Worst move ever. Property management, is non existing. We have had a few issues with the property, such as not being able to securely close a main door to the house. By rental law.... not being able to close a major door to secure the house is to be dealt with, with in 24 hours. 9 months later, a temp repair was done.
For owners of rental properties, please think wisely who you would like to manage your property. Remember it is your investment not theirs.

Not much Management in Property Management

I had my rental property "managed" by Johnson Real Estate for 18 months, you never knew who to speak to as there were different staff all the time resulting in many missed or non communications. They only did two inspections in all that time even though they promise to do them every three months. When I went to cancel they ignored me for two months then made me give 30 days notice. Very money hungry very little service.

In the Dark Ages

They still work from written databases hence they have no way of telling whether you are on the Do Not Call register. Legally, they should have a mechanism to take you off but they don't.

KG in Brisbane

KG in BrisbaneBrisbane

How Low Can You Go

My gripe with this business is they called me one evening to ask if I wanted to sell my house. I'm on the DO NOT CALL register.
I can only say that I am disappointed in any business that disregards an individuals privacy and ignores the Telecommunications Act 1997 with particular reference to the do not call register. If I want to sell my house I will contact a local real estate agent and not Johnson Real Estate.

Real Estate Agents