3.5

65% · 158 · 35%

4.9
Brand Manager for Johnson Real Estate? Claim your listing.

Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Selling my house made easy

I had all the help I needed from JT at Johnson real Estate in Ipswich. It was the first time I was selling on my own and it was a bit worrying. JT helped me with everything, sold the house very quickly and I am now settled in my new home.
Queenie
QueenieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Thanks Dallas from Johnson Real-estate Forest Lake. It has a pleasure working with you in selling my property in Brisbane. It has been a smooth progress right through from the start of putting the property on the market to Settlement. I would very strongly recommend you and your team to anyone in Brisbane in selling their property.
Keep up the great work. Hope I can deal with you and your team in the future.
Thank Dallas.
Regards J Mitch
blackbuck
blackbuckSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Stop bothering me

I sincerely wish these people would stop contacting me, offering to sell my house that I clearly live in and don't want to move from. They used to phone me repeatedly, I had to tell them to stop and they still did it until I gave them a mouthful. Now one of their agents left a note in my door. They are literally the only agents in Forest Lake that I get this from and if I ever did need a real estate agent, I wouldn't go to them because of it.
Powell
Powell

Professional Plus

Thank you Johnson Real Estate Northern Gold Coast. Thank you all the team for helping us through buying and selling process. I cannot praise Michael and Lisa enough, especially Michae who was our principal agent, always presented in a very professional manner and was always courteous when I called him, returning all of my calls to answer questions. We were assisted with a list of other professional to do the work required for selling a house and we were satisfied with their service also. Our property sold within a month of being on the market and they also had a property for us to buy. They were with us every step of the way
Colin Y.
Colin Y.

Professional

Jodie at Johnson real estate Forest Lakes was excellent at procuring a sale for my property. Delightful to talk to and informative with all background work completed during the process. Thankyou for your efforts
Carol D.
Carol D.North Queensland, QLD

absolutely fantastic

It is our pleasure to submit this review regarding Johnson Real estate.Nic Whyte was our agent .Nic sold our home during the first open home ,he made our journey so easy.Then on 28th March we had the devastation of our home being flooded.Through all this Nic was our rock ,always just a phone call away .Our sale still went through and we are so happy.We have no hesitation of recommending Nic to anyone wanting to sell .Thankyou Nic .Dreams do come true
Tony C.
Tony C.

Selling made easy

Joshua made contact some time ago and under my instructions followed up a regular basis. When we did decide to sell the process was made very easy and efficient. Many thanks Joshua
Jane
Jane

Trouble free sale

Our agent was very down to earth and easy to talk to. He helped us set a realistic value for our property and very quickly found us a genuine buyer. He kept us informed through every step of the process and was very helpful in explaining and dealing with various processes and hiccups that occurred.
Cath Gillespie
Cath Gillespie4 posts

Great sales peopole

Marcus sold our house (twice! the first sale fell through, which couldn't have been foreseen). We were really happy with the entire process - Marcus took the time to explain how Johnson Real Estate works, how the pricing worked, what would happen if the house didn't sell quickly (but it did), and for a price we were very pleased with. Marcus and the rest of the team are professional, courteous, approachable, and SO hard-working. Highly recommended.
Karen
Karen

Very happy

A big kudos to Kean and his team at Logan. Sold my property for above asking and always helpful.

Then when i find a new property JT was helpful with helping me secure my new home.

Eileen M.
Eileen M.2 posts

Professional and personal service

Matt Tyler and his team sold our unit with the minimum of fuss. He was very knowledgeable and professional while providing personal advice and going beyond the norm. We would recommend him and Johnson Real Estate highly.
keith
keithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Units sold in no time after being with other agents for 3 years

After having my properties on the market for over 3 years with various other agencies with no result, i placed it in the hands of Jason Kemp at Johnson Real Estate Ipswich. Jason and the team were able to secure me an unconditional contract after only three weeks. not to mention getting me $5000 more than what I was expecting. I cannot recommend them highly enough
Boyana
Boyana South East Queensland, QLD

The Best there is!!

What a fantastic group of amazing talented people who care and listen to what you want and made everything so easy THANK YOU Junior Tusa you are a wonderful caring human , forever thankful for your help .
Steve
Steve
  Fair Incentive

House sold in no time

Jason kemp was above and beyond what he had to do he was in and out with inspections we nearly gave up after one sale contract fell through but he had other buyers lined up and another contract was signed and the house was sold
maci2013
maci2013South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Salesman Extraordinaire

Matt Tyler from Johnson Real Estate sold our house last December after it was on the market for a significant amount of months. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Matt achieved what nobody else could do by acquiring a sale even before his first Open House. I would recommend Johnson Real Estate as a great place to sell your property and Matt as one of their best employees. Thanks to Matt we were able to buy the house of our dreams.