Joie Mirus

Joie Mirus

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Joie

• Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Ichigo
IchigoGreenacre

Great pram!

This pram is really amazing! Very easy to use and the colour hides any stains.
Easy to assemble and put away. The only problem is that when I used it for over 2 years it started to buckle while packing it away. So now the locking is jammed and its very hard to fold it in.

Purchased in January 2017 at Baby Bunting Online store for $300.00.

Kay G.
Kay G.Sydney, NSW

Great compact stroller

Purchased at Baby Bunting Physical store for $300.00.

Review Halloo
Review HallooSydney, NSW

Adequate but not great value

Purchased in July 2018 at Baby Bunting for $280.00.

Mindful Mum
Mindful MumAlice Springs, NT

Disappointing

There are a lot of positives about this pram but unfortunately my general feeling is that its really poorly made. I had the wheels replaced because the brakes stopped working (after my son had a massive crash!). However I've noticed that all the buttons and moving parts are very stiff, ie. the belly bar gets jammed a LOT. Overall, I would not recommend it, much to my disappointment.

Purchased in May 2018 for $350.00.

Andyis
Andyis

Would be perfect if not for wheels

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $299.00.

fati
fatiSydney, NSW

Worst stroller

The stroller when moving forward works well but when using the reversible side it is not at all smooth and does not go straight, plus the tyres got bent in only the second use .

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town for $200.00.

Clare
ClareMERBEIN WEST

These went on very easily and the instructions for assembly/use are very detailed and ...

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Noha
Nohasydney

Didn't work for me

A couple of things that I really liked about it was the very light weight and the super easy folding, other than that it wasn't the perfect choice for us, bubby didn't like it and generally me neither, the narrow space between the back wheels were not comfortable while pushing it and also when the handle was reversed the steering was very awkward. I ended up with buying another pram.

Jet
JetAustralia

Top notch and fantastic price

Purchased this years ago based upon price point ($99), easy of use (folding, lifting, space, storage, maneuverability), light weight, and the ability to flip reverse the stroller to facing/away.
Absolutely the best stroller for it's price point, both on sealed paths or rocky ones, the weight (light) has been amazing (esp not being strong), and doesn't take up much boot space.
Has been a dream, and we're still using it to this day!

Mae
MaeBrisbane

Great

I have been using Mirus for my boy since he was born until now(2 years). It has been working well, easy to fold, light weight. I can travel with my boy by the bus or train easily-. However , it is hard to roll when convert handle to rear, feel like the wheels stuck.

SHUJA.ALI
SHUJA.ALIPerth, WA

Not too good

I bought this pram for my 1 month old baby after reading all reviews and i needed one with reverse handle. But not too happy with my purchase, the biggest fault is i cant manouvre/move properly and easily with reverse handle mode bcoz tge 360 degree swivle wheels come to back and the front wheels dont turn 360 degree. The secobd biggest fault is my legs keep on hitting the wheels and i keep on trying/ feeling to move on side of pram and push. The pram is said to be light weight but seems quite heavy to me while moving it in abd out of car. Besides the only good thing is The ease to fold and open.

Stats
StatsSydney, NSW

Best purchase I ever made

I saw this at the baby and toddler expo before it got to Australia while pregnant with my first baby and I couldn’t get over how easy and straightforward it was to use and collapse
I’m very pragmatic so the practicality of this stroller appealed greatly to me loves the one handed collapsing feature and the multipurpose conversation of the system my girls are older now but we still use it now and then for our youngest.

Luke
LukeDarwin

Our child loves this pram

The only thing to complain about is the silly instruction book that's 50 plus pages long and mix from pictured to written instructions. The pram is a good price entery and has a great turn on the wheels. The other small issue is the handle could be a little longer for those with longer arms like me

Jacky
JackySydney

Hard to assemble & wobbals

We got the redish version of this pram & The pram is a good entery level for price but the only issues are putting the wheels and parts together as the manual was 60+ confusing pages with pictures at the start and English at the back and was printed on normal a4 not in a booklet! The second issue is it's shocking while walking at normal pace it wobbals left right an lastly the handle is to low for me I keep almost kicking the back of the pram so over all good for price and looks but sucks on assembly and walking

Jenny
JennyMelbourne

Very good for the price

We chose this pram because it was 1. within our budget 2. Lightweight 3. I can fold and unfold it using one hand (it was tricky holding a baby and doing this in my old pram)
I noticed though that it is not as heavy duty as I want when we went to Ashcombe maze, it was difficult to use it in non concrete paths. I wish the wheels were bigger and more sturdy- that would have made it perfect.