Joolz Geo2

Joolz Geo2

Single, Double

4.4

• Suitable for Running Yes (33%) · No (67%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Izzy H.

Izzy H.Sydney, NSW

Good quality

We loved our Joolz pram. It was extremely well made and wore well. The only thing I would have changed was to make the basket at the bottom bigger to be able to carry more shopping. The pram is easy to clean and fit easily into my small car boot.

Purchased in February 2018 for A$1,300.00.

Stephanie

StephanieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy new mum - beautiful and functional pram

I have had this pram for 3 months with no issues - I take it to Dendy Park in Brighton Melbourne and can wheel on grass and the dirt footpath no problems. It glides very smoothly. Its really sturdy, love the leather handle too and the huge storage basket. It pops up and down ok and the bassinet is long so it will last for a long baby you also dont need Joolz linen other brands do fit although I bought their baby nest and it sits great in it.
It is in the larger side and a bit heavy but its worth it just check it fits your boot.
I also bought adapters and put my maxi cosi capsule onto this pram.

Purchased in November 2019.

Margaret

MargaretVictoria

Love this pram

I love my joolz geo2 pram. It’s so smooth and lightweight to push and takes bumps well. It’s a very comfortable pram my daughter loves it. We will be getting the double extension soon for our second child. Only thing I find hard is it’s heavy to lift into the car and takes up lots of boot space. We are very happy with our purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town for A$1,675.00.

Jacinta F.

Jacinta F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good customer service/warranty

Had a problem where my pram chassis had faded from black to bronze and was disappointed considering the price tag however was completely impressed with how the company handled my complaint. After seeing photos of the damage they with no hesitations sent me out an entirely new chassis. No losing my pram for weeks of assessment, just replaced no questions asked. Fantastic customer service, wish every company would be so easy to deal with. Thank you very much Joolz!

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,700.00.

Tegan V.

Tegan V.Illawarra, NSW

1st Pram

CONS
Shade hood is too small
This pram is huge, takes up our whole boot- even without bassinet adaptor.
Sometimes the wheels lock in without clicking them too.

PROS
This pram pushes so well, so smooth.
This pram is easy to pack up and down
I love that it’s tandem

Purchased in September 2018 for A$1,650.00.

Jess-Maree O.

Jess-Maree O.

Love my Joolz pram!

I absolutely love my Jools, especially the bassinet part.

It's easy to put together, very sturdy, and can go on any sort of surface (lots of off track walking).

My girl is 14 months, and I still find that she can't use the fully seated position without falling right onto the seatbelt, but the middle position is great.

Purchased in June 2018.

Sam S

Sam S

Great quality

I’m using the bassinet in this still but am very happy with it so far.
It is very sturdy which also means heavy. But I’d prefer to have the great quality over a super light pram.

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,999.00.

Love it!

I absolutely love my Joolz geo. I have just changed it to the seat and my little one seems comfortable. Suspension is fantastic. The only thing is to always remember to lock the front wheels! My front wheels are dinted as my husband forgot to lock it. How do I go about getting replacement for these as it is still under warranty?
Other than that it a fantastic pram and I would recommend it to all my friends.

Purchased in June 2019.

Sana

SanaVictoria

Do not buy Joolz

So I bought my Joolz pram this year. As I stopped using the bassinet, I put the other seat in and after a couple of days, the little buckle from the seat belt fell out. I was so lucky that I noticed it before my 6 month old did as he could have easily put it in his mouth and choked on it. I emailed complaint and receipt to customer service and all they did was send me a cup holder as compensation. That is pathetic from a company who sells expensive prams. I bought mine for $1500 and I am disturbed that it had a choking hazard and could have seriously caused damages to my baby. So please do not purchase Joolz.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,500.00.

N.T.NQueensland

Don’t waste your hard earned money

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for A$1,600.00.

Hi Nga,
Our customer service team has responded to this privately and have emailed you directly with the facts behind this review and we look forward to resolving this review shortly.
Regards,
JOOLZ AUS

Love!

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Train Physical store for A$1,700.00.

Customer Service T.Joolz

Thank you so much for your review! For us it’s important to know every joolz parent’s opinion and suggestion. Thanks for sharing yours. You will have a lifetime of joy with your Geo2, enjoy the ride!

Michelle

Barely used and still has sooo many issues

The pram is very heavy so it isn’t great on grass and is not compatible with sand.
The structure of the pram does not support suspension so I am onto my second set of wheels as they keep creaking. Also had issue with break not kicking off and handle bar being Woodley. It does fold very easily and looks fab. Joolz customer service are quick to respond to concerns, however process of having the pram that is still under 2 yr warranty picked up to be assessed is frustrating.

Purchased in October 2017 for A$1,600.00.

Michelle

Thank you, your team have been great in dealing with the on going issues. Hopefully we now all have a solution.
Kind Regards,
Michelle

Looks great but not great. Need to buy a new pram after four months use!!!

manoeuvres well and is easy to fold worth nice high handlebar however the pram seat isn’t deep enough for bubs to sit comfortably, straps are too thick and close together, clip is nightmare to do up. I’ve only been using my pram for four months and the chassis is creaking and sounds like something is broken already. Front wheels also get jammed on tiny little bumps in the road. Easy to fold up etc, which is what I focused on but in hindsight I wouldn’t purchase this product again which is a shame as I loved it before I started using it and realised all these issues.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$1,800.00.

Helen D.
Helen D.
Jess B

Jess BPerth, WA

A few issues but otherwise a great pram

Purchased in November 2018.

Customer Service T.Joolz

Looks good but remember to lock!

Couldn’t agree with rest of posts more. The pram looks amazing and handles super well however the extra step of needing to lock front wheels can be a real pain. An extra step busy mothers probably don’t appreciate. Yesterday I forgot to lock the front wheels before I collapsed the pram and now they are dented. How can I get replacements and do they need to be replaced by a professional?

Alicia

AliciaSydney, NSW

Best pram!!

I’ve been using my Joolz Geo2 for the last 4 months since our bub was born. I can say hands down it is a great pram. It is super sturdy and easy to manoeuvre. While it is definitely on the heavier side compared to other prams it has not been an issue for us. Another great feature is the UV cover which can be bought as an accessory. It protects our baby from the sun but also removes distractions when sleeping - we don’t have to use the wraps like other prams to do this which is a potential safety hazard. The basket below is also awesome. Would highly recommend!!

Customer Service TeamJoolz

Thanks for the stunning review Alicia, we couldn't agree more :)

Elle

ElleMelbourne

Love the Joolz Geo 2

Customer Service TeamJoolz

Thanks for the great review Elle.
So important to have the right mix of form & function, and we're so glad you found that with your Joolz.

Leila H

Leila HSydney, NSW

Beautiful looking - needs minor improvements

This pram performs beautifully, the suspension is amazing and even going uphill it doesn’t feel like you’re pushing anything heavy. Looks great and has a big basket at the bottom. Good accessories range as well.
Some minor improvements that could be made:
- Even when in full upright mode there is a slight incline to the seat, if you have a nosy baby like mine he will want to crane his head forward the whole time
- It would be great if you didn’t have to fully remove the seat to go between parent and forward facing (ie if the handle was on a hinge and just flipped between modes)
- only collapses down when in forward facing mode

Other than that I adore the pram, it’s very stylish and functional.

Deanos daman

Deanos damanPerth

We had twins and this was a must pram to get

We surprisingly had twins and large too so we had to upgrade our single pram and trade it in for this one as it was Hevesy duty and not bad on price. The staff showed how easy it packs away but assembly was difficult not very good instruction book but overall both girls love sitting in the dual pram

Emily

EmilyMelbourne

Beautiful pram that is super practical!

Customer Service TeamJoolz

Thanks for the great review Emily, sorry it's taken us this long to respond!
We're so glad you found your Joolz perfectly matches your needs.