Joolz Geo2

Joolz Geo2

Single, Double

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sana

SanaVictoria

Do not buy Joolz

So I bought my Joolz pram this year. As I stopped using the bassinet, I put the other seat in and after a couple of days, the little buckle from the seat belt fell out. I was so lucky that I noticed it before my 6 month old did as he could have easily put it in his mouth and choked on it. I emailed complaint and receipt to customer service and all they did was send me a cup holder as compensation. That is pathetic from a company who sells expensive prams. I bought mine for $1500 and I am disturbed that it had a choking hazard and could have seriously caused damages to my baby. So please do not purchase Joolz.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,500.00.

N.T.NQueensland

Don’t waste your hard earned money

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for $1,600.00.

Hi Nga,
Our customer service team has responded to this privately and have emailed you directly with the facts behind this review and we look forward to resolving this review shortly.

Love!

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Train Physical store for $1,700.00.

Customer Service T.Joolz

Thank you so much for your review! For us it’s important to know every joolz parent’s opinion and suggestion. Thanks for sharing yours. You will have a lifetime of joy with your Geo2, enjoy the ride!

Michelle

Barely used and still has sooo many issues

The pram is very heavy so it isn’t great on grass and is not compatible with sand.
The structure of the pram does not support suspension so I am onto my second set of wheels as they keep creaking. Also had issue with break not kicking off and handle bar being Woodley. It does fold very easily and looks fab. Joolz customer service are quick to respond to concerns, however process of having the pram that is still under 2 yr warranty picked up to be assessed is frustrating.

Purchased in October 2017 for $1,600.00.

Michelle

Thank you, your team have been great in dealing with the on going issues. Hopefully we now all have a solution.
Kind Regards,
Michelle

Looks great but not great. Need to buy a new pram after four months use!!!

manoeuvres well and is easy to fold worth nice high handlebar however the pram seat isn’t deep enough for bubs to sit comfortably, straps are too thick and close together, clip is nightmare to do up. I’ve only been using my pram for four months and the chassis is creaking and sounds like something is broken already. Front wheels also get jammed on tiny little bumps in the road. Easy to fold up etc, which is what I focused on but in hindsight I wouldn’t purchase this product again which is a shame as I loved it before I started using it and realised all these issues.

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,800.00.

Helen D.
Helen D.

Jess B

Jess BPerth, WA

A few issues but otherwise a great pram

Purchased in November 2018.

Customer Service T.Joolz

Looks good but remember to lock!

Couldn’t agree with rest of posts more. The pram looks amazing and handles super well however the extra step of needing to lock front wheels can be a real pain. An extra step busy mothers probably don’t appreciate. Yesterday I forgot to lock the front wheels before I collapsed the pram and now they are dented. How can I get replacements and do they need to be replaced by a professional?

Alicia

AliciaSydney, NSW

Best pram!!

I’ve been using my Joolz Geo2 for the last 4 months since our bub was born. I can say hands down it is a great pram. It is super sturdy and easy to manoeuvre. While it is definitely on the heavier side compared to other prams it has not been an issue for us. Another great feature is the UV cover which can be bought as an accessory. It protects our baby from the sun but also removes distractions when sleeping - we don’t have to use the wraps like other prams to do this which is a potential safety hazard. The basket below is also awesome. Would highly recommend!!

Customer Service T.Joolz

Thanks for the stunning review Alicia, we couldn't agree more :)

Elle

ElleMelbourne

Love the Joolz Geo 2

Customer Service T.Joolz

Thanks for the great review Elle.
So important to have the right mix of form & function, and we're so glad you found that with your Joolz.

Leila H

Leila H

Beautiful looking - needs minor improvements

This pram performs beautifully, the suspension is amazing and even going uphill it doesn’t feel like you’re pushing anything heavy. Looks great and has a big basket at the bottom. Good accessories range as well.
Some minor improvements that could be made:
- Even when in full upright mode there is a slight incline to the seat, if you have a nosy baby like mine he will want to crane his head forward the whole time
- It would be great if you didn’t have to fully remove the seat to go between parent and forward facing (ie if the handle was on a hinge and just flipped between modes)
- only collapses down when in forward facing mode

Other than that I adore the pram, it’s very stylish and functional.

Deanos daman

Deanos damanPerth

We had twins and this was a must pram to get

We surprisingly had twins and large too so we had to upgrade our single pram and trade it in for this one as it was Hevesy duty and not bad on price. The staff showed how easy it packs away but assembly was difficult not very good instruction book but overall both girls love sitting in the dual pram

Emily

EmilyMelbourne

Beautiful pram that is super practical!

Customer Service T.Joolz

Thanks for the great review Emily, sorry it's taken us this long to respond!
We're so glad you found your Joolz perfectly matches your needs.

Mish

MishMelbourne

Beautiful pram

The joolz is such an eye catcher and stylish pram. It moves almost effortlessly and has puncture proof tyres. After a few tries, I'm now confident in taking this pram out and about alone. I can easy fold and unfold the pram and fits in my hatchback car. It does have a bit of weight to it but the design outweighs the heaviness! It feels good quality and always have people complimenting me when they see me using the joolz. A bit pricey but I know I will have this for years to come.

Rourou

RourouWestmead

Perfect

I loooove this pram .. very easy to use very easy to fold , very light weight , and its very classy and elegant .. i love the basket it so big and it can fitt alot of things im so happy and satisfied with it .. i highly recommend it .

The best Pram by far available!

The most stylish easy to use pram available. It is worth absolutely every cent. As a first time Mum I could not be happier with how easy it is to setup and take everywhere with me. I can't wait until my little Beau is big enough for the full seat to road test that feature. The Bassinet is incredible for naps both inside and outside the home. I'll never buy another pram.

New mum, dream pram

I’m a brand new mummy and knew I needed a pram that was going to fit my lifestyle with our new Baby on the way. I have to say the Joolz prams stood out to me from the start from their quality, functionality and style was a big factor for me too. My husband and I (and baby) have loved using our Geo2 and has stood up to all of our expectations as new parents. Thanks Joolz!

Amy

Amy

Best pram on the market

We are so happy with our joolz geo 2. We got the double and it’s so easy push to with two kids. We absolutely love the one fold and it’s super easy to carry. The extended hood is perfect to prevent bibs from the sun. We love the look, quality and customer service at Joolz is definitely 5stars!

Jenna C

Jenna CDoreen

Love my Joolz!

So easy to fold and unfold, making it a breeze to take in and out of the car. Easy to maneuver on hilly, windy walks and around all those tables in cafes :). Now, the build quality... let’s just say my husband backed into the pram with his car and the car came out worse! (Baby not in tow!!!). I’m still shattered about the tiny dint it put into the frame of my beloved pram :( but am astonished that it was not caved it with the force that it took! Love this pram!

Joolz Geo2 is fantastic

sarah

sarah

Best pram!

Choosing a pram was a big decision and I did lots of research. I couldn’t be happier with my joolz geo. It’s such good quality, easy to maneuver and the storage basket is huge!! It’s great knowing it can easily adapt to a double pram in the future. i get lots of comments on how nice it is!

Sarah H

Sarah Hasked

I have a toddler and newborn & want to use the bassinet for my newborn while my toddler is in daycare - how can I do this without constantly having to convert the upper seat to the bassinet?! Seems like something LOTS of parents must do?

N.T.N

No unfortunately not. Not great for the amount you pay for the pram hey

Fairies

Fairiesasked

Hey there, what is the difference between the 2018 and 2019 models of the Geo2? I read the choice.com.au review for the Geo2 2018 model pram - the following comment was made:
Minor safety failure: The harness did not meet all the requirements for securing a child. Joolz has certification from a third party saying it's passed, but CHOICE's feedback "will be considered by Joolz R&D for continual improvement".
Judging by the scores this pram attained, it seems that the Geo2 would rate number 1 recommendation by choice.com.au if this issue has been resolved in the 2019 model.

Hi Fairies,
There are no differences between the harness of the 2018 & 2019 model. The harness is designed in accordance with the stringent Australian Standards AS NZS 2088_2013 and we have a copy of the Harness test report on hand for those who need to see it.
Choice is an independent consumer advocacy group and test according to their own set of guidelines. Joolz does not have to conform to their expectations, only to Australian Standards.
Joolz response “feedback will be considered by Joolz R&D for continual improvement” is because they're always looking for better ways to improve the product yet maintain the Australian Standards.

Zbal

Zbalasked

My 7 month old is now is the seat, however when she naps & the seat is reclined, she is still made to lie ‘seated’. Is it possible to flatten the seat or is it stuck so her legs will always be bent up even when recline napping?

Hi Zbal,
My baby is still in the bassinet as he's only 5mths but from other reviews I've read i do believe they stay in the 'seated' position as the legs part don't adjust at all. I find this to be a huge flaw and never even thought about it until AFTER my purchase. I did a lot of googling and apparently the legs part dont extend to grow with the child, and they don't bend either for when the child wants to nap or lay down. I will probably have to update my review once bub is in seat mode himself but for now, i do really love the Joolz Geo2 in bassinet mode. Maybe i should keep him in it forever lol jk

Hi Zbal,
Thanks for your question. As you have worked out, yes the seat does stay in a "seated position" as the Geo2 seat isn't a newborn/infant designed seat and only designed to recline, not lay down flat like some other prams and like our Joolz Hub does. It's always been this way with the Geo and Geo2 design and the seat is only designed for naps while you're on the move, not long period sleeping for the child. Hope this helps with your question.
JOOLZ AUS

Get an answer from our members and Joolz representatives