• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great kitchen renovation

We would like to compliment our designer Caroline of Joyce Kitchens on providing us with a very functional & great looking kitchen whilst keeping within the budget. Her thinking "outside the square" and client engagement was beyond reproach. The finished installation exceeded our expectations and demonstrated Caroline's practical and innovative expertise. The quality of the cabinetry installed was to a high standard.

Pam S.

Pam S.Perth, WA

Excellent work Joyce Team

I have just spent lockdown weekend trying out my new kitchen ! Thank you to the Joyce Team for making it happen.
My designer, Caroline was excellent and came up with some great ideas. I love my new drawers !
Thank you to the whole team especially the project manager Neil.

Sue M

Sue MPerth, WA

Very Happy

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Cupboards have turned yellow-terrible after sales service

We asked for someone to come and view our cupboards as they have turned a yellow stained colour, he came out and kept saying he was not a salesman but was clearly a salesman and feed us with absolute rubbish, then I received a quote for new cupboards no accepting fault actually excactly the opposite. Say away from this company

Dawn V.Joyce Kitchens

Michael we cannot find a record of you in our system therefore it is difficult to respond to this. Please contact our head office and we will be happy to assist with any queries for products still under warranty.

Probably one of the worst contractors ever used.

Kitchen and Ensuite

Ad

Very happy with Joyce again.

Great design and workmanship. Friendly professional tradies and project management. Kept us informed and managed to finish before Xmas as promised (in spite of Covid delays). Second Joyce kitchen. Happy again.

MichellePerth, WA

Awful experience, damage to house, poor quality fixtures, mess and still incomplete 7 months later.

• +9Thumbnail
Michelle

So happy with our new and improved kitchen by Joyce Kitchens

A Dream Kitchen To Be Proud Of

Joyce Kitchens completely renovated our home kitchen, the entire team were amazing from start to finish. They worked with us very closely on the designs, a big thankyou to Simon Cox.

Thank you for staying on budget, any design changes through the process were handled with ease and the tradies were very efficient and dedicated. Such a pleasant process throughout.

We have a lovely kitchen that has surpassed our expectations, we are extremely happy to recommend the Joyce Kitchens team.

Jeff and Lesley Fraser

Dawn V.Joyce Kitchens

Thank you Jeff & Lesley for your feedback. The Joyce Team are all passionate about our customer service so it is always a pleasure when a happy client chooses to share their experience.

Rick M

Rick MPerth, WA

A very sad experience

An enjoyable and stress free renovation experience.

Carole

CarolePerth, WA

Professional and experienced service

Susan

SusanPerth, WA

My new kitchen,bathrooms and laundry cabinets are wonderful.

We had Simon Cox (who designed our friends kitchen and recommended him)design our kitchen,then also all the cabinets in the bathrooms and laundry. We decided on the same cabinets right through with same stone bench tops and it looks amazing. Simon was very helpful, with lots of ideas ,and solving any issues that came up. I would highly recommend him to anyone going to Joyce Kitchens.

janet d.

janet d.Perth, WA

Great service and beautiful kitchen

My experience with Joyce Kitchens and our designer Simon Cox could not have been better. We were given a timeline for our kitchen to be finished and it started on time and finished on time, there were no delays and we had no issues at all which was fantastic. Simon was excellent, he gave us several design tips we took on board and the result looked great because of his advice. We are very happy with our kitchen and so much so we have referred Joyce Kitchens to two colleagues. We are very happy with how the kitchen looks aesthetically, it is much brighter now, and the quality of the cabinetry and drawers is very good. Our whole kitchen looks great and definitely functions much better.

Mary P

Mary PPerth, WA

We love our new kitchen and bathrooms !

Kitchen redo

I had a wonderful experience with Joyce Kitchens. My designer Dawn Metcalfe was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. I absolutely love how my new kitchen looks now, it is everything I was dreaming it would be and has lightened up our whole living/dining space, it has provided me with an abundance of new storage, has a more functional flow and I love the new spice drawer and waterfall benchtop.

Kind regards

Karl

KarlPerth, WA

Kitchen/laundry renovations.

Marken

MarkenPerth, WA

Bright New Kitchen Transforms the Whole Place

I recently downsized and the kitchen was the real black sheep of my new abode. Thanks to Joyce and designer Caitlyn, I now have a bright functional kitchen which really improves the whole place. Nothing was too much trouble for Caitlyn, even though I changed my mind on things a few times. All the workmen were punctual, polite and friendly, happy to do little extras and support each other. Because of Covid 19 restrictions, it all took a little longer than planned but every worked hard to make sure I was not inconvenienced.

Trish n