• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

A Dream Kitchen To Be Proud Of

Joyce Kitchens completely renovated our home kitchen, the entire team were amazing from start to finish. They worked with us very closely on the designs, a big thankyou to Simon Cox.

Thank you for staying on budget, any design changes through the process were handled with ease and the tradies were very efficient and dedicated. Such a pleasant process throughout.

We have a lovely kitchen that has surpassed our expectations, we are extremely happy to recommend the Joyce Kitchens team.

Jeff and Lesley Fraser

Dawn V.Joyce Kitchens

Thank you Jeff & Lesley for your feedback. The Joyce Team are all passionate about our customer service so it is always a pleasure when a happy client chooses to share their experience.

Rick M

Rick MPerth, WA

A very sad experience

Rates and Fees

An enjoyable and stress free renovation experience.

Carole

CarolePerth, WA

Professional and experienced service

Susan

SusanPerth, WA

My new kitchen,bathrooms and laundry cabinets are wonderful.

We had Simon Cox (who designed our friends kitchen and recommended him)design our kitchen,then also all the cabinets in the bathrooms and laundry. We decided on the same cabinets right through with same stone bench tops and it looks amazing. Simon was very helpful, with lots of ideas ,and solving any issues that came up. I would highly recommend him to anyone going to Joyce Kitchens.

janet d.

janet d.Perth, WA

Great service and beautiful kitchen

My experience with Joyce Kitchens and our designer Simon Cox could not have been better. We were given a timeline for our kitchen to be finished and it started on time and finished on time, there were no delays and we had no issues at all which was fantastic. Simon was excellent, he gave us several design tips we took on board and the result looked great because of his advice. We are very happy with our kitchen and so much so we have referred Joyce Kitchens to two colleagues. We are very happy with how the kitchen looks aesthetically, it is much brighter now, and the quality of the cabinetry and drawers is very good. Our whole kitchen looks great and definitely functions much better.

Mary P

Mary PPerth, WA

We love our new kitchen and bathrooms !

Kitchen redo

I had a wonderful experience with Joyce Kitchens. My designer Dawn Metcalfe was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. I absolutely love how my new kitchen looks now, it is everything I was dreaming it would be and has lightened up our whole living/dining space, it has provided me with an abundance of new storage, has a more functional flow and I love the new spice drawer and waterfall benchtop.

Kind regards

Karl

KarlPerth, WA

Kitchen/laundry renovations.

Marken

MarkenPerth, WA

Bright New Kitchen Transforms the Whole Place

I recently downsized and the kitchen was the real black sheep of my new abode. Thanks to Joyce and designer Caitlyn, I now have a bright functional kitchen which really improves the whole place. Nothing was too much trouble for Caitlyn, even though I changed my mind on things a few times. All the workmen were punctual, polite and friendly, happy to do little extras and support each other. Because of Covid 19 restrictions, it all took a little longer than planned but every worked hard to make sure I was not inconvenienced.

Trish n

Trish n

Dream kitchen

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Faded cupboards

Looked great at first except some cupboards faded after about 5 years they went from white to yellow. We rang and a person did inspect them admitting that they did receive faulty cupboards that did fade. I enquired about when they get replaced, I wanted to change them all and happy to pay price difference on the cupboards that didn’t fade but I never heard anything back so I rang them again and was given a quote to pay for all cupboards but no discount on faded ones??

Sue A.

Sue A.Perth, WA

Love the space you live in!

John Hammond

John HammondPerth, WA

Excellent quality and service by Joyce Kitchens

Joyce Kitchens and their representative Kordula provided excellent designs, options and an end product. I would not hesitate to use Joyce Kitchens again. Good service all round. Prompt service, prompt with paperwork and excellent follow up to make sure the customer is happy.

Ari

AriPerth, WA

Attention to detail

Dawn V.Joyce Kitchens

Thank you so much for your kind review. The Joyce Kitchens' team really enjoyed working with you on your fantastic renovation project. Thank you!!

Lynn

LynnPerth, WA

I recently dealt with Joyce Kitchens as a repeat customer to have an I grade to our kitchen. From the moment I spoke with Kordula and through the process of arranging I felt confident that I would be getting a great product. Lee the installer was very accommodating and worked diligently and professionally. I had a very tight turnaround and Joyce were able to ensure this happened having all the trades lined up ready to go. I am so pleased with the finished product thank you so much

Dawn V.Joyce Kitchens

Thank you so much for choosing Joyce Kitchens to design your new space Lynn. We greatly appreciate your kind review. Sonia, Joyce Kitchens

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Kitchen and Laundry fit. A perfect experience

Our kitchen and laundry fit was a wonderful experience. All the people who helped in this quite detailed fit were very good and we have now a great kitchen and laundry area. In particular working with Francois the designer and coordinator was wonderful. He was able to advise and coordinate with us so that anything that was a potential worry was immediately solved. I would not hesitate recommending them to anyone.

JanC

JanCPerth, WA

Our third kitchen reno by Joyce.

This is our third house in WA and in each one we have had Joyce do a kitchen reno. Always been very happy with the result. All the staff have listened to us and been very helpful. Tradesmen have been friendly, punctual and tidy. With each reno we have requested that there be no damage to the existing floor tiles - and on all three occasions no tile has been damaged! We have no hesitation in recommending Joyce Kitchens.

V and A October 2019

V and A October 2019Perth, WA

Love my new Kitchen and Laundry

We are extremely happy with the service from Joyce Kitchens. From the first phone call to Ben at the Osborne Park office, who immediately contacted Simon who came around that same afternoon. Simon had some great ideas for the design and we absolutely love our new kitchen and laundry. Andrew and Jarred who knocked out and installed the cabinetry were very pleasant and all the trades arrived on time and were friendly. From the first contact to completion was five weeks. We would have no hesitation in recommending Simon and Joyce kitchens. Thank you. A and V. Dianella

Dawn V.Joyce Kitchens

Thank you so much for trusting Joyce Kitchens. We loved working with you on your project and so happy that you're happy!

Kaz and Terri

Kaz and TerriPerth, WA

Beautiful kitchen

Joyce have just completed our kitchen renovations and we would totally recommend Joyce kitchens. Extremely happy with staff and tradies who worked on our project. We had a tight budget and we received quality product and workmanship . They were always there to help if needed. .
Thanks Kaz and Terri

Dawn V.Joyce Kitchens

Thank you so much for your review Kaz and Terri. Greatly appreciated. Enjoy that fabulous kitchen!