2Joyce Kitchens

4.2

152 reviews · Statistics

82% · 12426 · 17%
Rates and Fees
See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sturt and Lee Andrews
Sturt and Lee Andrews

Alasrtair Jones
Alasrtair Jones2 posts

Catherine
CatherineWAPerth, WA4 posts

Love it!

The end result is perfect…. A couple of minor issues along the way but dealt with promptly and positively and politely
I’m so so happy with my new kitchen
Thanks Joyce Kitchens
Mark B
Mark B

Great Renovation

We engaged Joyce Kitchens to carry out a remodel on our kitchen, laundry two bathrooms and powder room
having used them for a renovation in our previous home 6 years ago.

We are very satisfied with the outcome. Our designer Caroline was very professional and courteous and presented us with some good options. It was a big task to select all of the products and Caroline was very thorough.

Despite it being a big project to renovate so many rooms at the same time it ran very smoothly thanks to Ben the site coordinator and all of the trades. Being able to pay the trades directly saved us enough money that we were able to complete all rooms together instead of staggering the process.

I would recommend highly recommend Joyce Kitchens.

J Forward
J ForwardWAPerth, WA

We approached Joyce Kitchens for some advice on redesigning a functional yet dated kitchen. Caroline inspired us with some great practical ideas and design guidance. The whole team from design through cabinetry to splash-backs worked to install our kitchen efficiently and seamlessly around flooring installers we had working at the same time. We made some changes along the way and nothing was too much trouble for Caroline to integrate into the plan. We did end up spending more than we had initially hoped for but we feel the end result is a masterpiece. We couldn't be happier.
Mike
MikeWAPerth, WA3 posts

• +1Thumbnail
Kristy P.
Kristy P.WAPerth, WA

Lovely new Kitchen

My recently completed kitchen is amazing.

Thanks to all of the team for producing such a great result.

I am so happy with the transformation from my dark timber kitchen to my light bright white kitchen.

My designer Dawn came up with some fresh ideas and the outcome has been tranformational.

All of the trades recommended have been polite and courteous and the site manager Ben was so lovely to deal with.

I would highly recommend Joyce Kitchens Show reply

Emma C.
Emma C.WAPerth, WA

New Heart To Our Home

Efficient, professional and friendly service from design, installation and follow up.
Excellent cabinetry work.
Phil
PhilWAPerth, WA4 posts

Aline and Jeff
Aline and Jeff

DKk
DKk

Kitchen, bathroom and laundry renovations

Joyce Kitchens and designer Simon did a fantastic job on my bathrooms, kitchen and laundry. The whole process was seamless and prompt. I am so happy with the result! Would recommend them to everyone. Show reply
Peter - Landsdale
Peter - LandsdaleWAPerth, WA

S. McDonald
S. McDonald

Great result for complete renovation of kitchen, laundry and bathroom!

We are so happy with the renovations by Joyce Kitchens. A big thankyou to our professional designer Simon Cox who made the process easy. Simon talked us through the whole design process and helped with selecting finishes which look amazing. He was able to answer any concerns we had promptly and provided any alternatives. We would highly recommend Joyce and in particular Simon.
Wendy and Matthew
Wendy and MatthewWAPerth, WA

GREAT KITCHEN RENO

We are very happy with our recent Reno of our kitchen, Simon designed our kitchen and came up with ideas we would not have thought of. The process went smoothly, we had Ben the co-ordinator who was always available to answer questions, a few little fix ups which were attended to quickly. Would highly recommend Joyce Show reply
Victoria Mc
Victoria McWAPerth, WA

A great Kitchen

My kitchen was finished today and I couldn't be happier with the result.

After 5 years or procrastinating I took the plunge and ordered a new kitchen.

I am very happy with the result. Thank you to the Joyce Team but especially the designer Caroline for her clever ideas and being so patient. Show reply