100% · 370%

Rates and Fees

Rich_ T.
Rich_ T.4 posts

Professional Service

I engaged Redwood Advisory to setup my SMSF, assist in the finance of a residential property via the SMSF, and provide ongoing support and management.
I was in search of a company that prioritised transparency and did not pressure me to include their own properties as part of the service.
Working with Ivan and the team was a pleasure, and he demonstrated effective collaboration with the property agent I selected. The entire process proceeded smoothly with minimal complications. I wholeheartedly endorse their services.
Denzil
Denzil

Professional and friendly service

Redwood advisory provided me with a very professional and friendly service, satisfied with the experience.
Gordy
GordyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Excellent Service

Very helpful and have had no Issues at all. And always will answer the phone and talk about any Issues or concerns that you may have.
Simone Robbins
Simone Robbins3 posts

Recommend Ivan and his team at Redwood

We have been with redwood advisory for several years now and are incredibly happy with their service and support, Ivan and his team are incredibly easy to deal with and give sound adbvice when required.
Shaun F.
Shaun F.Darwin, NT2 posts

Excellent service

I have been a client with Ivan and his team at Redwood for over 5 years and have found their service to be excellent and their guidance into a SMSF first class.
DDB
DDBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Exceptional Service

Very please with their services in setting up our SMSF, and their ongoing support helping manage our fund. Highly recommend giving Ivan and his team a call if you're considering setting up your own SMSF, definitely easier and less risk trying to negotiate this process on your own.
Justin
Justin4 posts

Excellent to work with - highly recommended!

Ivan and his team were excellent in helping us set up our SMSF. Very thorough approach and is customer focused. Great person to have on your team. Highly recommended. Looking forward to long working relationship with Redwood Advisory.
Michael O'H
Michael O'HHunter Region, NSW

In good hands with Redwood Advisory

I switched to Redwood Advisory several years ago as I was unhappy with my previous SMSF administrator.
Ivan and his team are professional and know the industry inside out. They always offer advice when needed in a timely manner and I would not consider using any other company to look after my superannuation.
Never buy NOVO
Never buy NOVOa4 posts

Great communicator and an expert in this field

Ivan has made the process of converting over to an SMSF simple and easy and will hold your hand the entire way through. He is the go to expert in this field and will always give you factual and honest advice.
Andrew M.
Andrew M.2 posts

SMSF Property & Loan experts

I moved my SMSF to Redwood about 3 years ago after having a bad experience with another SMSF manager. Just settled on a property, thanks to Ivan who made this happen.
Ken T.
Ken T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SMSF stars

Came to Redwood through a friend who referred Redwood for excellent smsf service. I was a bit dry on knowledge and redwood gave me real knowledge on the ins and outs and helped me to get a loan for the property i bought, been really happy and would definitely recommend to others thinking about buying property five stars
Shelley J.
Shelley J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SMSF Property experts!

Been with Redwood for six years. From the start the experience has been great, Ivan and the team set up my fund and assisted me with setting up a structure to buy property. Good news is that instead of my old fund, I bought a property that has doubled in value. During this time Redwood diligently take care of the admin for me with a smooth approach. Definately recommend for anyone thinking about super.
Scooter girl
Scooter girlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smsf loan experts

Came to redwood as I was told “ you can’t get a loan!” Pretty scared a friend said talk to Ivan ... within a week I had an approval and a bit more sleep. Settled smooth thanks guys
SMSF girl
SMSF girl

Awesome smsf firm

Good service with people who know their stuff Awesome service Ivan and the team helped me set up a smsf and I was able to find a great property in Melbourne and they sorted the loan for me with no issue highly rec
Linda H.
Linda H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have been with them for a few years and they are fantastic

We have been with Redwood Advisory for a few years for our SMFS fund and they have been fantastic made everything easy and were with us every step of the way. Ivan has been great give's straight advice I would recommend Redwood to anyone