Redwood Advisory

Redwood Advisory

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redwood Advisory

• Rates and Fees
Shaun F.
Shaun F.Darwin, NT

Excellent service.

I have been a client with Ivan and his team at Redwood for over 5 years and have found their service to be excellent and their guidance into a SMSF first class.

DDB
DDBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Service

Very please with their services in setting up our SMSF, and their ongoing support helping manage our fund. Highly recommend giving Ivan and his team a call if you're considering setting up your own SMSF, definitely easier and less risk trying to negotiate this process on your own.

Justin
Justin

Excellent to work with - highly recommended!

Ivan and his team were excellent in helping us set up our SMSF. Very thorough approach and is customer focused. Great person to have on your team. Highly recommended. Looking forward to long working relationship with Redwood Advisory.

Michael O'H
Michael O'HHunter Region, NSW

In good hands with Redwood Advisory

I switched to Redwood Advisory several years ago as I was unhappy with my previous SMSF administrator.
Ivan and his team are professional and know the industry inside out. They always offer advice when needed in a timely manner and I would not consider using any other company to look after my superannuation.

Never buy NOVO
Never buy NOVOa

Great communicator and an expert in this field

Ivan has made the process of converting over to an SMSF simple and easy and will hold your hand the entire way through. He is the go to expert in this field and will always give you factual and honest advice.

Andrew M.
Andrew M.

SMSF Property & Loan experts

I moved my SMSF to Redwood about 3 years ago after having a bad experience with another SMSF manager. Just settled on a property, thanks to Ivan who made this happen.

Ken T.
Ken T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SMSF stars

Came to Redwood through a friend who referred Redwood for excellent smsf service. I was a bit dry on knowledge and redwood gave me real knowledge on the ins and outs and helped me to get a loan for the property i bought, been really happy and would definitely recommend to others thinking about buying property five stars

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Shelley J.
Shelley J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SMSF Property experts!

Been with Redwood for six years. From the start the experience has been great, Ivan and the team set up my fund and assisted me with setting up a structure to buy property. Good news is that instead of my old fund, I bought a property that has doubled in value. During this time Redwood diligently take care of the admin for me with a smooth approach. Definately recommend for anyone thinking about super.

Scooter girl
Scooter girlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smsf loan experts

Came to redwood as I was told “ you can’t get a loan!” Pretty scared a friend said talk to Ivan ... within a week I had an approval and a bit more sleep. Settled smooth thanks guys

Awesome smsf firm

Good service with people who know their stuff Awesome service Ivan and the team helped me set up a smsf and I was able to find a great property in Melbourne and they sorted the loan for me with no issue highly rec

Linda H.
Linda H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have been with them for a few years and they are fantastic

We have been with Redwood Advisory for a few years for our SMFS fund and they have been fantastic made everything easy and were with us every step of the way. Ivan has been great give's straight advice I would recommend Redwood to anyone

satisfied customer
satisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Totally satisfied with the service, always personal and very professional

I've used Redwood for my SMFS auditing for the last 4 going on 5 years. Since Ivan helped me set up my SMSF, I've always liked his straight up approach to telling me where I stand and what my options are in relation to my tax obligations.
No matter how disorganised or how late I log my documentation, nothing seems to be a stress and they just organise it an tell me what i need to do.
As I constantly say to Ivan each financial year... "you make this SMSF stuff too easy for me" ( I always lodge late)
SMSF is not for everyone, but if you have an interest in your financial future, and are thinking about a self managed super fund, my 2 cents would say give Ivan a call...
Best thing I've done in diversification and % terms for my super

whitepointer
whitepointer

Redwood was originally reccomended to me by a friend and since then i have been with Ivan and the team at Redwood over 5 years now and these people are a one stop top class firm, look no further you won't be sorry.

PERFECTION

For a novice who was scared to tackle the rules and regulations of SMSF, was very fortunate to get introduced to Ivan .
He explained and basically held my hand and navigated through the whole complicated process of setting up my SMSF with great end result of me owning a beautiful apartment with good cash flow.
would recommend him to anyone wishing to embark on the journey

SMSF experts

Redwood Advisory specialise in SMSF and will take care of all your SMSF admin, tax and audit needs. I’ve been a customer of Redwood for over 5 years now and can’t recommend Ivan and his team highly enough. Most recently we have updated our investment strategy and added property to our SMSF portfolio. Ivan and his team went above and beyond to make sure all the changes and the property purchase went smoothly. On top of the great service Ivan and his team add a personal touch which is rare in this day and age.