Justrite

Justrite

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Justrite Store

3.7

Liam Bowman
Liam BowmanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Wall Insulation

Thanks Just Rite team, especially Alan and Udit! I wasn’t certain about how well the wall insulation would work but felt the difference in this winter. Very happy with the product and would recommend Just Rite to friends and colleagues.

Petra Carpenter
Petra CarpenterSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Shade Sail

Shade Sail looks great! Thank you Tania, Todd and Stephen. We would certainly recommend Just Rite to any of our friends or colleagues who needed shade sail installed.

Double Glazed Window

Double Glazing has made an amazing difference. Look beautiful. Installers were professional and efficient. Definitely look to engage Just Rite for future works.

Georgina H.
Georgina H.Red Hill 2603, ACT

Insulation

Our parents recommended Just Rite since they got their house insulated about 25 years ago. They did ceiling, under floor and cavity wall insulation. We found the sales consultant, office staff and installers courteous, efficient and professional. There was some rescheduling due to weather. Overall we are pleased with the outcome and our interaction with Just Rite. After the job was completed they sent us photos and thermal images.

Hardware Shops

Find out how Justrite compares to other Hardware Shops

Malith
MalithAmaroo 2914, ACT

Shade Sail

Very efficient and professional company. They installed our Shade Sail recently. Looks great and my car is happy. They also did our insulation and double glazing Office staff and installers were great. I would recommend Just Rite to anyone looking to improve their home energy and comfort. I found them easy to deal with.

Atiqur R.
Atiqur R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Just Rite- Insulation Products, Just Right...

We had a such good experience with Just Rite. Was very easy to deal with the professional and knowledgeable staffs. The whole process of the insulation was clearly advised. Turned up on time and competed the job without any issue. Can notice the benefits of our new ceiling and wall insulation straight away. Highly recommend for installation or replacement of insulation.

qian
qianCanberra Central 2602, ACT

A good wish although unhappy

Useless and Borderline Hostile Customer Service

Thoroughly unimpressed with this most recent experience with JustRite. It took four months to organise a shade sail which we were told would take about 4 weeks. First they lost our order after we paid the 50% deposit, then we found out we had paid a deposit for a product that wasn’t possible. Over the four months we had to follow up with JustRite 12 times in total to find out what was happening due to inadequate and infrequent communication (but of they were always very prompt requesting payment).

Clearly this company cares more about the money than it's customers. I'm sure they are fine to deal with when things go right but if they go wrong...

Brown
Brown

Stay away

Bought 18 double glazed window units $3555 (bushfire donation money) they were delivered to a factory and stacked by there driver,noticed after a week 14 had cracked,I have not handled them ,just rite said there responsibility finishes when they drop them of.
Do not deal with this lot
Tony

Tony P.

Well well a company representative lying what was said in a phone call.
Please save your money go elsewhere
Tony

Hardware Shops

Find out how Justrite compares to other Hardware Shops

qian
qianasked

I also recently dealt with Justrite for shed sail install, to be honest i'm not happy with the service reveived. But from my contacting with them, i found they are nice people. I would like to say something to the Justrite that a complaint to your service got great value to you business improvement. Nowadays we see many companies pay to have feedback, positive or negative. When an improve identified, its half way closer to the perfect. Do not waste the opportunity. If I were you i probably would fully refund if claim is true, and turn on fixing the business defect. By doing that, not only you don't lose anything, but actually you get invaluable asset, which manages a business' life line. I would not simply tell people to stay away, instead i would ask people to think they are nice people, relying on this business to rise kids or pay morgage. I hope when i return in a few years, i see load of message of appreciation and satisfaction from your happy customers. I would be proud then, as a Canberra local.

Abdou G.Justrite Store

Checked our system and could not find a person called Qian. Not sure what is the intention of this review !!!!

Get an answer from our members and Justrite Store representatives