75% · 186 · 25%
4.1

Gnoj69
Gnoj69Melbourne7 posts

Great polycarbonate panels

I purchased some polycarbonate panels for my pergola and the goods arrived quickly and were cut to size as requested. Highly recommended Show details
Kevin
Kevin3 posts

Wall Insulation

I had wall insulation installed by Just Rite and I’m very happy with the job they did. Communication of when the installation would happen was very good and installation was done quickly and efficiently and I would recommend Just Rite to anybody. Show details ·  1
Jaga C.
Jaga C.Sydney, NSW

Justrite provided a great service. They were very responsive and easy to work with.
mmk
mmkBelconnen 2615, ACT

Great service and easy to deal with. Always recommended as value for money
Vicki
Vicki2 posts

Skylight installed perfectly and on time

Justrite installed our skylight and finished the job today. It's perfect. Danny, the installer, did a fantastic job and was very careful with making sure that no mess was created during the installation or left for us at the end. I love the outcome.
Justrite told us at the start that the waiting time for installation was a few months away and virtually, to the day they said that they'd install it, they did. I unreservedly recommend them on the job that they did for us. Show details ·  1
Dian J.
Dian J.

Customer service

Justrite customer service and professionalism is a cut above the rest. They were timely and supportive from start to finish, their products are top quality. I would be extremely happy to refer them on and would welcome the opportunity to work with them again.
rushil
rushil

product and service

Justrite customer service and professionalism is a cut above the rest. They were timely and supportive from start to finish, there products are top quality. I would be extremely happy to refer them on and would welcome the opportunity to work with them again. Show details
Rhea A.
Rhea A.

Great insulation & service

Product was delivered on time and staff was very kind. Product was installed on time and im completely satisfied. Show details
Mushif Ali Babar
Mushif Ali Babar

Justrite has gone above and beyond any expectations I had. The quality of not only their products but also their attention to detail is clearly superior. From beginning to end, nothing but professionalism. Their after sales service is just another confirmation and true representation of the company itself. If you want professionalism & efficiency with smooth sailing, then look no further than Jsutrite Show details
Nipun
Nipun

Got the insulation done by Justrite and am extremely happy with their service. Got the quotation done and the instillation took place in a timely manner.
Hirudith H.
Hirudith H.

Service

From start to finish, the customer service and ease of dealing with Justrite was excellent. The service and knowledge dealing with Rajat and Samuel were very pleasant and professional. The manufacturing and installation time was quicker then projected. Highly recommend using Justrtie for Shade Sails.
Michael P.
Michael P.Griffith 2603, ACT3 posts

Rhys
Rhys3 posts

Garbage product and service. Look at the photos

Demonstrably lying rip-off merchants and I can back that up with evidence. Do not deal with these people. Their double-glazed windows do not fit, are far smaller than what they replace and filled(badly) with packing and wood to try and cover it up.

Company treats its customers with utter contempt and never returns calls when they say they will.

Look at the attached photos. THIS is the quality of work that they believe is acceptable and refuse to fix. Show details

Celeste
CelesteCanberra3 posts

Justrite Store   DM

We aknowledge that we had staff shortages during Covid -19. Please note that we have been around since 1977. Will look into the 2 other issues you raised.

Jeannette
JeannetteDickson 2602, ACT

Long wait to get the job done. Waiting over 3 months now from time deposit paid

I thought they were closed as I rang [Number Removed] both same disconnected message. It appears you have to dial [Number Removed].
I have been assured the work will get done around 18 Apr 22. Now I have to wait and see....

qian
qian

I also recently dealt with Justrite for shed sail install, to be honest i'm not happy with the service reveived. But from my contacting with them, i found they are nice people. I would like to say something to the Justrite that a complaint to your service got great value to you business improvement. Nowadays we see many companies pay to have feedback, positive or negative. When an improve identified, its half way closer to the perfect. Do not waste the opportunity. If I were you i probably would fully refund if claim is true, and turn on fixing the business defect. By doing that, not only you don't lose anything, but actually you get invaluable asset, which manages a business' life line. I would not simply tell people to stay away, instead i would ask people to think they are nice people, relying on this business to rise kids or pay morgage. I hope when i return in a few years, i see load of message of appreciation and satisfaction from your happy customers. I would be proud then, as a Canberra local.

Justrite Store   DM

Checked our system and could not find a person called Qian. Not sure what is the intention of this review !!!!

Sam E.
Sam E.
Justrite Store   DM

This is not one of our customers. !!!

Extra Information