Kaboodle Kitchen

Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Max Burnside
Max Burnside

More than happy

I designed and installed my Kaboodle kitchen cabinets with no experience and no help. The result was beyond my expectations.

The online kitchen design app was easy to use and helped me plan, budget and visualize my kitchen. Bunnings staff helped the process along beautifully.

I managed to put together my dream kitchen, despite having had no experience assembling or installing kitchen cabinets.

I'm writing this review because I think it's important to give credit where credit is due. I'm pretty sure that installing a Kaboodle kitchen myself, saved me about 10k and added around 30k to the sale price of my apartment.

Heh
HehEyre Peninsula, SA

Looks great NOW but we've had our problems.

There are too many faults to go into - dicky hingers, laminate lifting at bench top joints etc. However the Kaboodle service guy was excellent to deal with and all is now fixed at their expense. Bunnings were hopeless and hand balled the problem very quickly to Kaboodle.
The cost saving was worth the disruption but take care!

Paul
PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Very disappointing

Started the process in end of October 2020 now at July 2021 and don’t have a functioning kitchen. No water, power bench tops etc.
Very disappointing. They promised the word delivered an atlas. They still can’t tell me when they will finish it.

Reeviewah
ReeviewahCanberra 2600, ACT

She'll be right mate!

Jan wallace
Jan wallaceNorthern Region, NSW

Only Excellent things to say about this company

We bought a self install kitchen from Bunnings. After almost 10 years two of the hinges of the corner cupboards failed. We went back to Bunnings to try to purchase. Absolutely showed No interest whatsoever, no help. One of the team members after our 3rd exasperated visit looking for a similar item to buy, mentioned the hinges and fittings etc (maybe the complete kitchen?) came from Kit and Kaboodle. We emailed them. We didn't expect much after the Bunnings experience...Not a bit of it. The lovely man there, got onto it and within ten days sent new hinges. Wait for it...gratis...Brilliant Brilliant service. Who offers this level of service these days?? No one. Well these people do...

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

How is this for customer satisfaction

sarath J.
sarath J.Perth, WA

I am absolutely happy with the product and services!

DissapointedRenovatorNSW
DissapointedRenovatorNSWHunter Region, NSW

Run away as far as you can from Kaboodle Kitchens its still not refunded/fixed.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing product and service

Doors are a poor fit to the cabinets. The gaps between each door including corner doors are far too large.
Many back and forth emails with customer service to be told I haven’t adjusted the doors correctly. I am a licensed tradesman and building supervisor so I haven’t come down in the last shower.
I could not recommend their product based on my experience.

Merril M.
Merril M.Northeast, VIC

$15.300 disappointment

Hats off to the kaboodle customer service team

About 8 years ago we installed a kaboodle kitchen after going through a Bunnings expert and working through the digital kitchen builder. From early last year a few frequently used hinges of corner cupboards and push to open drawers began to malfunction.
Since the products were still under warranty, I contacted the kaboodle customer service. After complying with their request for a copy of the invoice and pictures of the kitchen I did not have long to wait to receive the necessary replacements.
Hats off to the kaboodle customer service team who also provided me with a tip on using corner cupboard wheels to keep the weight off the hinges to make them last.

NEFH
NEFHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bench top laminate quality extremely bad.

My sons moved into a deceased estates house and the family had installed a kaboodle kitchen. I had recently sold my cabinet making business and I could see that the cabinets were installed properly plumb and level but the gloss laminate tops had probably thousands of scratches throughout. Working in the industry for so long I know the good brands of laminate just don’t do that no matter how rough you are with them . I went to Bunnings to discuss and rang the customer help line and they said because they couldn’t tell who installed it they couldn’t help which is pretty typical,although the entire kitchen was supposed to be brand new, appliances and cabinetry they still refused to even look.

Scott
ScottPeel, WA

Dissatisfied

Doors fallen off drawer runner jamming up
Corner hinges spreading bout 2 years old. Would not recommend this product. Very disappointed.

Matthew R.
Matthew R.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, do not waste your time!

John P.
John P.Hobart, TAS

Kaboodle left stuff out!!

Kitchen order pre Christmas. Had to pay $1500 for benchtops to be made. There were 4 parts to the bench but only 3 were delivered. Now a delay for the missing part to be made, meaning my busy builder will need to come back to install.
The doors to the cupboard housing the exhaust fan were labelled as left and right in their box but were both right hand opening.
Several of the cupboard partitions were damaged, as if they’d been dropped.
Not happy that I paid a large amount of money for Kaboodle inefficient product management.

Read more reviews - page 2