Kaboodle Kitchen

2.6

Mandy W.

Mandy W.Northeast, VIC

Bench tops

So excited to have finally renovated my kitchen, cupboards look amazing but so disappointed with the benchtops the smallest things leave a scratch and only 2 weeks on I really dislike my benchtops not practical for a kitchen when you want something to look neat and tidy if I only knew how easily they scratched I would not have purchased

Phil Roberts

Phil Roberts

Exemplary Customer Service

I bought a set of doors that were a special oder - Alpine in Provincial White. Upon hanging the fiest door and removing the plastic covering, I found that it was Gloss White, not Provincial White. I contacted Bunnings and sent through photos and the next thing I knew (within 48 hours) I received an email from Kaboodle asking for my delivery address. No questions asked and customer service to the max. As a business advisor, his is what I look for in a business, and Kaboodle absolutely delivered. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!

cheap and nasty! !

Lower base cabinet absorbed water , from a leak over a 1 hr period!!!
swelled and split! Had to remove benchtops and replaced with a superior quality base cabinet which didn't match any existing dimensions so had to rip entire kitchen out and start again! No warranty!

Cody

Cody

Amazing Customer Service!

Warranty Claim easy and straight forward.

We had installed a white kitchen prior to 2010 but over time random panels had turned cream. Contacted customer support giving the dates of purchase and although just out of warranty period Kaboodle agreed to replace all the panels. Once approved the replacement panels were in the local Bunnings within 14 days of the approval notification.

Y Ngy

Y NgyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

15L Door Mount Swing Bin

Purchased a 15L Door mount swing bin. One of the clips which snapped. I've contacted Kaboodle to claim warranty. Kaboodle was prompt and sent me a replacement bin. Excellent Service from their warranty team(Stefano).

Ropeable!

Ropeable!Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good product and excellent after sale service

Zerophitus

ZerophitusPerth, WA

Kaboodle, the old Flatpak at inflated prices

Kaboodle is Bunnings new Flatpak provider, and that's fine. Sadly the pricing for the Kaboodle range ends up in customers paying far more for what are basically the same items.

With Flatpak one paid a set price for a total cabinet, including doors, hinges and handles. Now under the Kaboodle range one pays for the basic cabinet, then extra for the doors, and more for hinges and even more for the handles.....to the tune of around a 30% price increase.

Sadly with the competition of the forever ailing Masters now long gone, Wesfarmers (Bunnings) are pillaging the wallets of the everyday consumers for as much as they obviously can......a sad reflection on the once ethical Wesfarmers of the 80s to 90s.

Exceptional customer service

I had a problem with 2 cupboard doors and my complaint was resolved the very day I rang the company. Replacement doors were received by courier 3 days later as I live in a small rural town. The staff member I spoke to was an absolute delight and couldn't be more helpful. It was a pleasure to deal with a company that meets its warranty commitments and my new kitchen looks absolutely fabulous.

Brad S.

Brad S.Sydney, NSW

Reasonable quality until you reach the benchtop

Cabinetry and door/drawer finish seem quite reasonable for the price, but .... the benchtops are not custom or made to measure unless you are dealing with 2400mm or less. Kaboodle advertising is misleading. I wanted a 3200mm straight laminate benchtop which Kaboodle cannot supply unless I would like a join in the middle, where the sink will be located. 2400mm maximum seems ridiculously short and is not mentioned anywhere in their catalogs that I can find. Very disappointed.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.

Outstanding customer service .

I recently had a few minor problems with my Kaboodle Kitchen (corner door hinges and a cupboard door need replacing ). The folks at Kaboodle replaced both for me (even posted them to me ) all they required was the receipts for the purchase of the items . This is outstanding customer service considering I purchased the kitchen nearly 5 years ago (even a statutory warranty is only good for 4 years ).
Absolutely outstanding customer service .

Andrew Moreno

Taree N.s.w

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Fabulous Kitchen

Our Kaboodle kitchen was installed almost 6 years ago. The only problem we have experienced was discolouration of the 2 drawer panels. It progressively became worse and contacted Kaboodle to outline the problem. Kaboodle undertook a review and determined that it was a fault and arranged a full replacement under warranty. We are extremely pleased by the prompt action taken to firstly review, confirm and then arrange delivery of the replacement. Highly recommend Kaboodle, particularly with as it comes with as 10-year guarantee.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hinge replacement

My pantry hinges on a full door size all broke after six years and all were replaced with revamped stronger ones. You need to keep original receipts and photograph them as they fade as you may not get them replaced.
Luckily I had receipts and replacement was fast.

wendy

wendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kaboodle Worked well

Needed a couple of cupboards installed. Heavy ! But great now everything is up and running. DONT get the cupboard insert for the pantry..good quality but was expensive.....and waste of money. Everything else was fine.

Ocean B.

Ocean B.Perth, WA

DO NOT BUY KABOODLE

I am on a budget so figured Kaboodle is a great option.
To my frustration the carcass for the drawers are drilled incorrectly and do not allign there is a 10 to 23mm variation from left to right.
Therefore the drawers do not work in my case i have push to open, so the don't push close.
I have pleaded with kaboodle to help rectify this but they refuse and claim it is not a warranty issue.

There cnc machine clearly was out of calibration nothing more nothing less.
The after service with kaboodle are terrible.....

Happy bed

Happy bedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing but a hassle and no warranty back up

CapeAvi

CapeAviPerth, WA

Kaboodle Push to open problematical

The push to open option for Kaboodle kitchens is problematical. Despite all runners positioned on pre drilled holes draws do not close in the same position. Because they need to be pushed to open they are more proud of the cabinets. Soft close with handles would be better option.

Products look fabulous

Customer service is extremely negotiable and prompt.
I was very happy with my outcome of my existing kitchen.
Thank you Kaboodle for your professionalism and kind understanding of my situation. Your the best.

Flighted

FlightedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Relatively Easy Good Quality DIY Product

Nikki

NikkiHobart, TAS

Warranty related issue

I had a warranty issue and sent through the receipt and photos of the product that was needed in order to complete my kitchen. Kaboodle staff were very professional in their dealings with me. They organised the manufacture of a product in a colour that was no longer available and then shipped the product to my home address at no cost and in a timely manner. I was very impressed with the after sales service. I would have no problem purchasing this product again in the future.

Rebecca M.

Rebecca M.asked

We have a kitchen drawer that is very loose and need to be adjusted and rescrew. Its a soft close and looks as if the runners are under the drawer itself but can not see how i can adjust or remove the drawer.

Rob O.

Rob O.asked

I have my heart set on a Kaboodle kitchen with Charcola doors and panels but I,m concerned about how easy it is to mark even just bumping it with my fingernail even leaves a scratch. Has anyone installed this colour kitchen and let me know how it takes everyday use?

George B.asked

Looking at having my exposed services (doors, end panels etc etc) made from a timber wholesaler (marine plywood). Im unsure where to have the holes drilled in the cabinet doors. Would all the pre-drilled hinge holes on the cabinet doors be in the same position irrespectiv of the door size?
Thanks Guys

Davew

If the new doors are different sizes to the original doors you are replacing No!
If the new doors are the same size as the old doors you are replacing yes!
Not sure why you would use marine ply!!
Marine ply will add allot more Weight to the existing carcass!

Thanks Davew!
Let me rephrase that a little bit. Would a 400mm cabinet face have pre-drilled hinge holes in the same place (relative to the corner/edge of the door) as the 600mm cabinet face etc etc

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives