Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Products look fabulous

Customer service is extremely negotiable and prompt.
I was very happy with my outcome of my existing kitchen.
Thank you Kaboodle for your professionalism and kind understanding of my situation. Your the best.

Flighted

FlightedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Relatively Easy Good Quality DIY Product

Nikki

NikkiHobart, TAS

Warranty related issue

I had a warranty issue and sent through the receipt and photos of the product that was needed in order to complete my kitchen. Kaboodle staff were very professional in their dealings with me. They organised the manufacture of a product in a colour that was no longer available and then shipped the product to my home address at no cost and in a timely manner. I was very impressed with the after sales service. I would have no problem purchasing this product again in the future.

Happy with the product but poor service

john c.

john c.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

warranty claim

Had a problem with the finish on some of my kitchen doors, i emailed kaboodle photo's and receipts and they accepted my warranty claim and replaced all the doors,drawers and end panels to make sure the colours matched. I am very impressed with the service i received, the new panels were delivered within a week, considering the kitchen is nine years old i am very impressed.

Bert

BertSouthwest, VIC

Defective on occasions

Twice now Ive done small projects using kaboodle from bunnings. Each time something has been damaged and or defective. Very inconvenient when live an hour away and have to replace an item that was defective or damaged within the packaging.

Rick

RickVictoria

Want a refund

They cannot accomodate your needs if your ceiling is 2.7 meters high they came out designed a disaster it is terrible and I want a refund I cannot recommend there kitchen

Jo77

Jo77Kimberley, WA

Disappointed with benchtops

Purchased a 6yr old home 4 months ago with a kaboodle kitchen which looked amazing, after a few weeks I noticed scratches in a certain area & now no matter where you look it looks dull & scratched everywhere. The scratches are from smooth objects moving on the bench. Ive lived in houses & never had such issues with benchtops :-(

Little miss blonde

Little miss blondePerth, WA

Easy, well priced, what I wanted

The flat pack style and colour we used were antique white heritage, the flat packs were easy to assemble, loved the pre drilled holes, loved Bunnings Cannington WA for their customer service. Kitchen not finished but have attached photos.

Red Griffin

Red GriffinBrisbane

Just don’t rush it.

Has a local kitchen company come and quote our kitchen, it came to $42,000 but more if we wanted soft close doors and drawers. After getting the quote they never called back to see if we wanted to go ahead which we did.
That’s when I decided to have a go myself and went to BUNNINGS to see what was on offer.
Basically for $5000 I can do half the kitchen with premium soft close doors and drawers. I’ll do the other half soon.
Everything is simple, everything fits, the instructions are easy to understand and BUNNINGS have heaps of YouTube videos if you need extra help.
Take your time, don’t rush and you can definitely end up with a premium result.

Cat

CatSouth West, QLD

We love our Kaboodle kitchen, don't understand all the negativity

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Upset

Bought a house with a Kaboodle kitchen in it. We replaced some of the damaged doors only to realise that the rest of the white kitchen had discolored to off white. When we pulled a drawer out all of the ball bearings fell out. The cheap board cabinets are held together by screwing into the chip board.
We approached Kaboodle regarding the discolored doors but they wouldn't help as we didn't have receipts.
I would never buy Kaboodle by choice as it is overpriced and rubbish.

Richard R

Richard RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality

I just bought and built a kaboodle kitchen which I am installing in a caravan.
Great quality and easy to assemble, nice to have a flat pack that goes together without instructions that drive you crazy.

Miz

MizMitcham

Kaboodle design does not comply with regulations and fails a compliance audit

Petasmum

PetasmumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cupboard replacement

Thanks Kaboodle for replacing my discoloured cabinet doors. Easy communication, fuss free now all my doors match. Fast delivery didn't make me feel stupid and didn't give me a hard time

Terri34

Terri34AU

Excellent choice for a rental house

Craig

Craig

Unbelievably bad service

Anna M

Anna MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting for 3 months so far

I have been waiting on benchtops since April. Its now July. Our order was lost. Staff at bunnings had no idea what was happening. We didnt start to get some action until I lost my temper but even so we still dont have benchtops and I just received a phone call to say that they have gone to production but the interesting thing is no one has been here to make the templates so how can it be true that they have gone to production? I was told in the phone call that the benchtops will be here to be installed in 20 workings days. Another months time. I would not suggest using Bunnings for Kaboodle Kitchens and really wish I had gone elsewhere. Heaven knows when I will get my benchtops.

Jodi

JodiSydney, NSW

Don't go for a Kaboodle kitchen - you get what you pay for!! Cheap and nasty!!

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Big drawers are great

I installed a couple of tall pantries to add some kitchen storage and it all went together easy enough. I wish I had installed more of the large drawers as you can really load them up with heavy stuff and you can see where everything is. I went with the soft close hinges and am happy with the quality of all the hardware and have been using it for about 6 months.

GrannyJJ

GrannyJJasked

Has anyone installed the narrow pullout drawers with baskets.?

Ours are not that smooth to open and shut and I am unsure why.
Thanks for any help.

Fiona K.

Fiona K.asked

Has anyone had experience with the Macaroon cupboard door surface? It has a silky satin (not gloss) finish, but not sure how it cleans and whether it lasts without discolouring? Thanks

KobyKobyasked

Anyone had any issues with Kaboodle matte cupboard finishes and scratching/scuffing? I was interested in getting the Vivid Basil green colour which is in a matte finish but it looks flimsy and would maybe show marks?

Lynn Bragg
Lynn Bragg

Do not buy a Kaboodle kitchen of any description. My veneer has lifted off the bottom of the doors ..they are white so I do not know about the green. I have not seen green in our Bunnings stores here in Qld Australia.
If anything does happen to your cupboards the service from them is terrible ...they are rude and hard to get anything done.
Spend a few extra dollars and buy a good brand of kitchen it will be worth it in the end.
My kitchen has had so many repairs (by me) in the 6 years I have had it like hinges not holding the doors, doors dropping, veneer peeling and lots more.
read the many reviews on Product reviews and see all the trouble others have had .
Good luck