Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Little miss blonde

Little miss blondePerth, WA

Easy, well priced, what I wanted

The flat pack style and colour we used were antique white heritage, the flat packs were easy to assemble, loved the pre drilled holes, loved Bunnings Cannington WA for their customer service. Kitchen not finished but have attached photos.

Red Griffin

Red GriffinBrisbane

Just don’t rush it.

Has a local kitchen company come and quote our kitchen, it came to $42,000 but more if we wanted soft close doors and drawers. After getting the quote they never called back to see if we wanted to go ahead which we did.
That’s when I decided to have a go myself and went to BUNNINGS to see what was on offer.
Basically for $5000 I can do half the kitchen with premium soft close doors and drawers. I’ll do the other half soon.
Everything is simple, everything fits, the instructions are easy to understand and BUNNINGS have heaps of YouTube videos if you need extra help.
Take your time, don’t rush and you can definitely end up with a premium result.

Cat

CatSouth West, QLD

We love our Kaboodle kitchen, don't understand all the negativity

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Upset

Bought a house with a Kaboodle kitchen in it. We replaced some of the damaged doors only to realise that the rest of the white kitchen had discolored to off white. When we pulled a drawer out all of the ball bearings fell out. The cheap board cabinets are held together by screwing into the chip board.
We approached Kaboodle regarding the discolored doors but they wouldn't help as we didn't have receipts.
I would never buy Kaboodle by choice as it is overpriced and rubbish.

Richard R

Richard RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality

I just bought and built a kaboodle kitchen which I am installing in a caravan.
Great quality and easy to assemble, nice to have a flat pack that goes together without instructions that drive you crazy.

Miz

MizMitcham

Kaboodle design does not comply with regulations and fails a compliance audit

Petasmum

PetasmumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cupboard replacement

Thanks Kaboodle for replacing my discoloured cabinet doors. Easy communication, fuss free now all my doors match. Fast delivery didn't make me feel stupid and didn't give me a hard time

Terri34

Terri34AU

Excellent choice for a rental house

Craig

Craig

Unbelievably bad service

Anna M

Anna MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting for 3 months so far

I have been waiting on benchtops since April. Its now July. Our order was lost. Staff at bunnings had no idea what was happening. We didnt start to get some action until I lost my temper but even so we still dont have benchtops and I just received a phone call to say that they have gone to production but the interesting thing is no one has been here to make the templates so how can it be true that they have gone to production? I was told in the phone call that the benchtops will be here to be installed in 20 workings days. Another months time. I would not suggest using Bunnings for Kaboodle Kitchens and really wish I had gone elsewhere. Heaven knows when I will get my benchtops.

Jodi

JodiSydney, NSW

Don't go for a Kaboodle kitchen - you get what you pay for!! Cheap and nasty!!

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Big drawers are great

I installed a couple of tall pantries to add some kitchen storage and it all went together easy enough. I wish I had installed more of the large drawers as you can really load them up with heavy stuff and you can see where everything is. I went with the soft close hinges and am happy with the quality of all the hardware and have been using it for about 6 months.

Seeking a fair go.

Seeking a fair go.South East Queensland, QLD

High cost, low value kitchens

Lynn BraggSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kaboodle has no respect for their customers

Do not put in a Kaboodle kitchen
I have had this one for 6 years and it has had so many replacement parts. The corner doors drop...have replace hinges 3 times. The vinyl is peeling off under the cupboard doors ...had two replaced by Bunnings.
I have contacted Kaboodle and one man was pleasant and willing to help but the next man was so rude he had me in tears. Their customers mean little to them.
I would never buy or recommend this product EVER!!!!! If nothing is done I will be taking it to the Ombudsman or the ACCC...

Colin white

Colin whiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality is not there!

This is my second kabiodle kitchen the first one was white then discoloured quite quickly, they did replace the draw and cupboard fronts with an egg white this colour is not stocked by Bunning’s only available by special order,
The second kitchen was expensive for the poor quality the doors and cupboards swelled up and delaminated,
I would not buy another one go else ware!

Dim

DimMelbourne

Supplied hardware needs updating

Installed two kaboodle kitchens recently. The quality was reasonable. If you're going to choose Kaboodle though, ask for a Cabiseal along with the rest of your hardware for the dishwasher integration.

trevor.orsaris

trevor.orsarisSydney, NSW

steer clear at all costs

Kitchen/laundry purchased and put in in 2013. 4 years later half the cupboards have gone from white to a light brown/cream colour. Kabiodle wont take ownership of it, even though there’s heaps of reviews claiming the same thing.

Not happy

Drawers are very stiff. Everything was difficult to build. Ikea so much easier to build the cabinets. Drawers were smooth from the start. Kaboodle didn’t even have the right size screws for the handles, made them extremely difficult to put on door and drawer fronts

Dan

DanWheatbelt, WA

Poor quality.

Lisa

LisaPort Stephens

Kaboodle Lacks Respect.

We have been booked on a Kaboodle Information night. To get there in time I have had to take time off work. Kaboodle has all of our contact details but not once did they pay us any respect in advising the time had changed. If this is how they start the process I think I will take the advice of the majority of reviews and avoid any further dealing with them.

Fiona K.

Fiona K.asked

Has anyone had experience with the Macaroon cupboard door surface? It has a silky satin (not gloss) finish, but not sure how it cleans and whether it lasts without discolouring? Thanks

KobyKobyasked

Anyone had any issues with Kaboodle matte cupboard finishes and scratching/scuffing? I was interested in getting the Vivid Basil green colour which is in a matte finish but it looks flimsy and would maybe show marks?

Lynn Bragg

Do not buy a Kaboodle kitchen of any description. My veneer has lifted off the bottom of the doors ..they are white so I do not know about the green. I have not seen green in our Bunnings stores here in Qld Australia.
If anything does happen to your cupboards the service from them is terrible ...they are rude and hard to get anything done.
Spend a few extra dollars and buy a good brand of kitchen it will be worth it in the end.
My kitchen has had so many repairs (by me) in the 6 years I have had it like hinges not holding the doors, doors dropping, veneer peeling and lots more.
read the many reviews on Product reviews and see all the trouble others have had .
Good luck
Lynn

Good to know :)

Diane C.

Diane C.asked

Does anyone have any reviews of the shiny Mayonella bench top. Does the sheen last? Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives