Verifiedkaboodle.com.au
2.6

267 reviews · Statistics

34% · 90155 · 58%
Return Claim MadeYes (33) · No (116)
See the Best Home Care Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sally R.
Sally R.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Christian O.
Christian O.

Extremely disappointed

The colour variation is extremely noticeable. I would not recommend this product. Show details
Josie H.
Josie H.

Chris B.
Chris B.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Kaboodle benchtops

Had problems with chips on joining and external edges joining kit only contains 5 joiners where my benchtop clearly had 6 joining points and the joiners were 4 mm too thick for the benchtop and i had to grind them down to make benchtop sit flush Show details
Yasminn
YasminnQLDFar North Queensland, QLD4 posts

Don’t order kaboodle via Bunnings

Unless you know all the measurements. They will not tell you when order that they will not cut it to length. No one will cut it as they are easy to splinter and damage. Also have now heard stories that they can turn up out of square and Bunnings will not take responsibility. They get you to sign a contract RED FLAG there!
Clare McKay
Clare McKayNSWHunter Region, NSW

I'm ready to complain to Fair Trading

I had a full Kaboodle kitchen installed at the end of 2019 by our local Bunnings. In early 2020 my bins wouldn't pull completely out. A whole new unit was sent but the Bunnings installer just fiddled with the "old" unit and kept the new unit. Over the years I have had 4 or 5 interventions. My bins will pull out for a while then it doesn't work anymore. I have had to have the hinges on one corner cupboard fixed, but recently there is a problem with another corner cupboard. Show details
Guy
Guy2 posts

Kaboodle Kitchen Bin System - AVOID

We installed the Kaboodle kitchen bin draw system, and it has been terrible since day 1. Poor quality (the bearings were shot after 2 days), it wobbles when pulled out and pushed in, and the customer service when I raised this issue was unwilling to replace just the faulty railings, despite the apparent 'warranty'. They are not cheap so avoid buying this product. Show details
L.Carpentry
L.CarpentryVICThe Mallee, VIC
Christine
ChristineQLDCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Discontinued benchtop

We purchased a kaboodle kitchen in late August 22we had it installed in November 22.
Recently we needed to extend the benchtop
To our dismay the benchtop ( cookies and cream ) is now discontinued ....
Why weren't we advised that Kaboodle was discontinuing this benchtop I phoned Kaboodle and enquired about the benchtop theysaid they maybe able to help us out by contacting the warranty section but no they couldn't we only needed 530m to finish the job ..very disappointed considering we thought this product would be available..
This has made our experience with Kaboodle Kitchens not good at all.
Christine & Bob Witham Show details
Molly
MollyWAPerth, WA

Satisfied customer

We ordered a Kaboodle kitchen through Bunnings Midland August 2021. The rep who visited us at home to design layout etc was helpful and efficient. We had a slight delay in delivery due to Covid. We used an installer from the list provided who installed the kitchen in 2 days. He also organised the plumber and electrician. Everything done quickly and professionally. Two months ago one of the cupboard doors developed a small air bubble. Details and photos sent to Kaboodle and a new door was received in 2 weeks. The person I dealt with at Kaboodle was pleasant and helpful. Show reply
Will89
Will89AU5 posts

SammyVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC26 posts

Carol at Ringwood was ever so helpful

Carol at Bunnings Ringwood was knowledgeable, helpful and saved me so much money. I cant praise her enough. On two separate intstances where i have bought fittings for my kitchen. Show details ·  1
Ross O
Ross ONSWHunter Region, NSW

Spot on replacement in our holiday home

We bought our kaboodle kitchen at Bunnings after having expriencing it twice before on other occasions. I installed a kitchen for my sister and then replaced a laundry bench. Each time I had no problems but the kitchen developed a few intermittent drawer runner problems but after supplying several photos the kaboodle staff sent new runners and a whole new garbage bin system with no further questions! We were very happy indeed with their service and would not hinder to use Kaboodle again. Good people/ great product!! Ross O Show details ·  1
Ter
Ter

Works for me

Bought Kaboodle kitchen through Bunnings. Spent probably too much time getting it right, and it was right when it arrived. Have had it for about 3 years, and still looks brand new. Easy to keep clean. Solid build. Had trouble with a few hinges. Kaboodle supplied me with enough to take care of any problems now, and what might arise. Very happy Show details ·  1
johndritchie69
johndritchie69VICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC9 posts

Disappointed with quality

Bought 3 bench tops from Bunnings and 2 of the 3 were damaged. Both had chips out of the surface and one had a pretty obvious dent. I checked the packaging for the chips thinking they had been damaged while being moved but nothing there. My money is on them leaving the factory that way. Fortunately I was able to flip one to the better side and the other was manipulated to be an off cut. For the hefty price you would expect better quality control. Show details