Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen

2.6

Fay

FayNorth Queensland, QLD

Cheap quality at huge price!

Raw edged chipboard which will swell with minimum water leak. Instructions included are poor quality. Base cabinets do not include all hardware needed for completion everything is an added price making the kitchen set up way over the price point it should be for a flatpack product. Not a satisfied customer and will reconsider a local cabinetmaker for my next project.

AMR

AMRSydney, NSW

Uneven product quality

Two of the special orders, a panel and the benchtop, were chipped and will need to be repaired and another set of panels seem to have gone missing during delivery. The missing panels I could do nothing about as I did not check properly on delivery.

Roh

RohHealesville

Poor service, lack of knowledge, confusing instructions, expensive

Bought Kaboodle to replace a 3 draw cabinet and tall pantry in laundry total cost nearly $2000
Had to go back to Bunnings 3 times because weren’t given draw tracks nor hinges for door
Given too many parts for job
No apology just blaming us for the stuff up
Flat pack boxes extremely heavy and instructions not clear and asked at Bunnings and told to refer to videos on line
Next time stick with ikea

Poorly Designed & Engineered

I purchased the pull out bin and associated metal sliding door. The instructions tell you to use the metal sides from the draw kit, and use the draw rails & bins from the Bin kit. The design of the rails in the bin kit do not allow for the draws to close. Upon detailed resarch after encountering this issue, it became apparent it was just a design flaw.

OLGACentral Queensland, QLD

Terrible!! Absolutely nightmare!@

Bigest mistake to order Kaboodle kitchen!! The order arrived with top bench uncut for sink, incorrect bin, pullout basket but mostly with lots of damage. Very, very disappointed. Bunnings replaced lots of part, but still disappointed. The quality horrible! The little part of bench top arrived damaged too..
I would not recommend this brand

Raymond Bullock

Raymond BullockNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Kaboodle kaos

Had kitchen installed recently only to find having so much trouble with hinges on doors. Cheap quality materials used doesn't help.
Has caused a lot of expensive disapointment . Beware of Kaboodle .

Workmate

WorkmateMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Warranty Issue

I am a builder that has installed many kaboodle kitchens. I have found them to be of good quality, well built and easy to fit We had a warranty issue with door colour fade. This was attended to promptly and to our satisfaction. Quite often we will use other benchtops.

Mandy W.

Mandy W.Northeast, VIC

Bench tops

So excited to have finally renovated my kitchen, cupboards look amazing but so disappointed with the benchtops the smallest things leave a scratch and only 2 weeks on I really dislike my benchtops not practical for a kitchen when you want something to look neat and tidy if I only knew how easily they scratched I would not have purchased

Phil Roberts

Phil Roberts

Exemplary Customer Service

I bought a set of doors that were a special oder - Alpine in Provincial White. Upon hanging the fiest door and removing the plastic covering, I found that it was Gloss White, not Provincial White. I contacted Bunnings and sent through photos and the next thing I knew (within 48 hours) I received an email from Kaboodle asking for my delivery address. No questions asked and customer service to the max. As a business advisor, his is what I look for in a business, and Kaboodle absolutely delivered. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Davew

Davew

cheap and nasty! !

Lower base cabinet absorbed water , from a leak over a 1 hr period!!!
swelled and split! Had to remove benchtops and replaced with a superior quality base cabinet which didn't match any existing dimensions so had to rip entire kitchen out and start again! No warranty!

Cody

Cody

Amazing Customer Service!

Warranty Claim easy and straight forward.

We had installed a white kitchen prior to 2010 but over time random panels had turned cream. Contacted customer support giving the dates of purchase and although just out of warranty period Kaboodle agreed to replace all the panels. Once approved the replacement panels were in the local Bunnings within 14 days of the approval notification.

Y Ngy

Y NgyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

15L Door Mount Swing Bin

Purchased a 15L Door mount swing bin. One of the clips which snapped. I've contacted Kaboodle to claim warranty. Kaboodle was prompt and sent me a replacement bin. Excellent Service from their warranty team(Stefano).

Ropeable!

Ropeable!Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good product and excellent after sale service

Zerophitus

ZerophitusPerth, WA

Kaboodle, the old Flatpak at inflated prices

Kaboodle is Bunnings new Flatpak provider, and that's fine. Sadly the pricing for the Kaboodle range ends up in customers paying far more for what are basically the same items.

With Flatpak one paid a set price for a total cabinet, including doors, hinges and handles. Now under the Kaboodle range one pays for the basic cabinet, then extra for the doors, and more for hinges and even more for the handles.....to the tune of around a 30% price increase.

Sadly with the competition of the forever ailing Masters now long gone, Wesfarmers (Bunnings) are pillaging the wallets of the everyday consumers for as much as they obviously can......a sad reflection on the once ethical Wesfarmers of the 80s to 90s.

Exceptional customer service

I had a problem with 2 cupboard doors and my complaint was resolved the very day I rang the company. Replacement doors were received by courier 3 days later as I live in a small rural town. The staff member I spoke to was an absolute delight and couldn't be more helpful. It was a pleasure to deal with a company that meets its warranty commitments and my new kitchen looks absolutely fabulous.

Brad S.

Brad S.Sydney, NSW

Reasonable quality until you reach the benchtop

Cabinetry and door/drawer finish seem quite reasonable for the price, but .... the benchtops are not custom or made to measure unless you are dealing with 2400mm or less. Kaboodle advertising is misleading. I wanted a 3200mm straight laminate benchtop which Kaboodle cannot supply unless I would like a join in the middle, where the sink will be located. 2400mm maximum seems ridiculously short and is not mentioned anywhere in their catalogs that I can find. Very disappointed.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.

Outstanding customer service .

I recently had a few minor problems with my Kaboodle Kitchen (corner door hinges and a cupboard door need replacing ). The folks at Kaboodle replaced both for me (even posted them to me ) all they required was the receipts for the purchase of the items . This is outstanding customer service considering I purchased the kitchen nearly 5 years ago (even a statutory warranty is only good for 4 years ).
Absolutely outstanding customer service .

Andrew Moreno

Taree N.s.w

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Fabulous Kitchen

Our Kaboodle kitchen was installed almost 6 years ago. The only problem we have experienced was discolouration of the 2 drawer panels. It progressively became worse and contacted Kaboodle to outline the problem. Kaboodle undertook a review and determined that it was a fault and arranged a full replacement under warranty. We are extremely pleased by the prompt action taken to firstly review, confirm and then arrange delivery of the replacement. Highly recommend Kaboodle, particularly with as it comes with as 10-year guarantee.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hinge replacement

My pantry hinges on a full door size all broke after six years and all were replaced with revamped stronger ones. You need to keep original receipts and photograph them as they fade as you may not get them replaced.
Luckily I had receipts and replacement was fast.