Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Fabulous Kitchen

Our Kaboodle kitchen was installed almost 6 years ago. The only problem we have experienced was discolouration of the 2 drawer panels. It progressively became worse and contacted Kaboodle to outline the problem. Kaboodle undertook a review and determined that it was a fault and arranged a full replacement under warranty. We are extremely pleased by the prompt action taken to firstly review, confirm and then arrange delivery of the replacement. Highly recommend Kaboodle, particularly with as it comes with as 10-year guarantee.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hinge replacement

My pantry hinges on a full door size all broke after six years and all were replaced with revamped stronger ones. You need to keep original receipts and photograph them as they fade as you may not get them replaced.
Luckily I had receipts and replacement was fast.

wendy

wendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kaboodle Worked well

Needed a couple of cupboards installed. Heavy ! But great now everything is up and running. DONT get the cupboard insert for the pantry..good quality but was expensive.....and waste of money. Everything else was fine.

Ocean B.

Ocean B.Perth, WA

DO NOT BUY KABOODLE

I am on a budget so figured Kaboodle is a great option.
To my frustration the carcass for the drawers are drilled incorrectly and do not allign there is a 10 to 23mm variation from left to right.
Therefore the drawers do not work in my case i have push to open, so the don't push close.
I have pleaded with kaboodle to help rectify this but they refuse and claim it is not a warranty issue.

There cnc machine clearly was out of calibration nothing more nothing less.
The after service with kaboodle are terrible.....

Happy bed

Happy bedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing but a hassle and no warranty back up

CapeAvi

CapeAviPerth, WA

Kaboodle Push to open problematical

The push to open option for Kaboodle kitchens is problematical. Despite all runners positioned on pre drilled holes draws do not close in the same position. Because they need to be pushed to open they are more proud of the cabinets. Soft close with handles would be better option.

Products look fabulous

Customer service is extremely negotiable and prompt.
I was very happy with my outcome of my existing kitchen.
Thank you Kaboodle for your professionalism and kind understanding of my situation. Your the best.

Flighted

FlightedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Relatively Easy Good Quality DIY Product

Nikki

NikkiHobart, TAS

Warranty related issue

I had a warranty issue and sent through the receipt and photos of the product that was needed in order to complete my kitchen. Kaboodle staff were very professional in their dealings with me. They organised the manufacture of a product in a colour that was no longer available and then shipped the product to my home address at no cost and in a timely manner. I was very impressed with the after sales service. I would have no problem purchasing this product again in the future.

Happy with the product but poor service

john c.

john c.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

warranty claim

Had a problem with the finish on some of my kitchen doors, i emailed kaboodle photo's and receipts and they accepted my warranty claim and replaced all the doors,drawers and end panels to make sure the colours matched. I am very impressed with the service i received, the new panels were delivered within a week, considering the kitchen is nine years old i am very impressed.

Bert

BertSouthwest, VIC

Defective on occasions

Twice now Ive done small projects using kaboodle from bunnings. Each time something has been damaged and or defective. Very inconvenient when live an hour away and have to replace an item that was defective or damaged within the packaging.

Rick

RickVictoria

Want a refund

They cannot accomodate your needs if your ceiling is 2.7 meters high they came out designed a disaster it is terrible and I want a refund I cannot recommend there kitchen

Jo77

Jo77Kimberley, WA

Disappointed with benchtops

Purchased a 6yr old home 4 months ago with a kaboodle kitchen which looked amazing, after a few weeks I noticed scratches in a certain area & now no matter where you look it looks dull & scratched everywhere. The scratches are from smooth objects moving on the bench. Ive lived in houses & never had such issues with benchtops :-(

Little miss blonde

Little miss blondePerth, WA

Easy, well priced, what I wanted

The flat pack style and colour we used were antique white heritage, the flat packs were easy to assemble, loved the pre drilled holes, loved Bunnings Cannington WA for their customer service. Kitchen not finished but have attached photos.

Red Griffin

Red GriffinBrisbane

Just don’t rush it.

Has a local kitchen company come and quote our kitchen, it came to $42,000 but more if we wanted soft close doors and drawers. After getting the quote they never called back to see if we wanted to go ahead which we did.
That’s when I decided to have a go myself and went to BUNNINGS to see what was on offer.
Basically for $5000 I can do half the kitchen with premium soft close doors and drawers. I’ll do the other half soon.
Everything is simple, everything fits, the instructions are easy to understand and BUNNINGS have heaps of YouTube videos if you need extra help.
Take your time, don’t rush and you can definitely end up with a premium result.

Cat

CatSouth West, QLD

We love our Kaboodle kitchen, don't understand all the negativity

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Upset

Bought a house with a Kaboodle kitchen in it. We replaced some of the damaged doors only to realise that the rest of the white kitchen had discolored to off white. When we pulled a drawer out all of the ball bearings fell out. The cheap board cabinets are held together by screwing into the chip board.
We approached Kaboodle regarding the discolored doors but they wouldn't help as we didn't have receipts.
I would never buy Kaboodle by choice as it is overpriced and rubbish.

Richard R

Richard RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality

I just bought and built a kaboodle kitchen which I am installing in a caravan.
Great quality and easy to assemble, nice to have a flat pack that goes together without instructions that drive you crazy.

Miz

MizMitcham

Kaboodle design does not comply with regulations and fails a compliance audit