4Kaden KS Series

3.9

Mrs E. Thompson
Mrs E. ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts

No Pilots Licence Required

Easy to use remote control, basic Air Conditioner-and no need for a Pilots Licence to operate. Worked quietly during a 42c day recently unlike my Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Con previously. Don’t look for remote control features as there’s virtually none, but importantly it cools brilliantly in a heat wave. Show details
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  Verified KS24

I'd like to give it 5 stars, except that

It's a great air-conditioning unit. I would give it 5 stars if it had a decent timer function. I can't believe that it doesn't allow me to set the ON and OFF times using the time of day! Also, I would have expected it to provide 7-day scheduling instead of 24 hours. Show details ·  1
Shanyn Pedersen
Shanyn PedersenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts
Caty WhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Best ever air cons!!

I have 2 x 7.0kw and 2 x 2.4kw Kaden air cons. Not only are they reasonably priced but great for cooling and dehumidifying! I live in a very humid area and absolutely love this brand!! I have another brand 5kw installed but Kaden runs circles around it!! Show details ·  1
Chimi c.
Chimi c.Perth, WA
  KS12

Very happy with my Air Con!

I had an old and noisy air conditioner, ready to be replaced. After lots of research online, I found Kaden as the best option for me in an affordable price. The design of this air conditioner, with the white glossy colour and the LED numbers that show the temperature during the day and the option to remove it at night was a big tick on the box. Also, the heating and cooling system is great as my room is warm in just few minutes. At night it is the best once I am asleep, as I can programme it for after I'm sleep. I am very happy with my purchase. It looks like a part of my room’s deco. I'm also very happy with the service provided. I can highly recommend this product and company to my family and friends.:) Show details ·  1
sally m.
sally m.
  KS28
ALAN T.
ALAN T.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Airconditioner

Installed the unit recommended by your agent and are very happy
with the unit. The unit is very attractive unit both inside and also the outside unit
Cheers Show details ·  1
Karl H.
Karl H.
  KS09

Broken out of the box, 8 months waiting for a $20 part

Have a 4 month old baby now freezing as Kaden's after sales support is non existent. This air conditioner does not maintain setpoint. Have it set to 24 degrees and the room gets down to 17. When I explained this to the person who answers the support number she just said "okay" after 2 months they were able to arrange a third party service provider who was very busy and took 6 weeks. Diagnosed it as a thermocouple and we have been waiting 2 months for the part. Don't buy !  Show details
Suzan
SuzanHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Love it. So quiet. Timer is great. The warranty provided is amazing

Features are great and easy to use.
Heats or cools quickly.
I love the timer, makes getting up on a cold morning easier.
Best thing was the warranty!
Very happy with my air conditioner  Show details ·  1
Hadleigh G.
Hadleigh G.South East Queensland, QLD
Joseph T.
Joseph T.Sydney, NSW21 posts
  Verified KS12

KS12 AC

Works well in extreme conditions, quiet outdoor unit, remote is simple to use. Install was easy as and we had to add an extra $100 for the outdoor unit height brackets. Would like to know more about the USB wireless Capability if it is compatible for this model, Not much info; on it though, KADEN could you please explain if its available or do i have to use a Sensibo unit instead ? Show details ·  1
Sandy Park
Sandy ParkSouth East Queensland, QLD
  KS18

Stellar customer service for a great product

What underpins a great product is a fantastic customer service team. So very responsive and supportive to ensure you are completely satisfied post purchase. Smart way for a challenger brand in market  Show details
Steve
SteveMelbourne2 posts

Quiet and efficient!

I am a qualified airconditioning installer and I decided to try out a Kaden after a lengthy discussion with the sales team at Reece. I got one for my own house to see what it was like and I must say I am very impressed!
The unit is just as quiet as any I've installed in the past and works great! I will definitely be buying more in the future. Show details
Adrian
AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  KS09
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Lounge room split

We replaced our old broken down split system with a Kaden 5kw unit and its been amazing. Great looking unit and provides heaps of air flow compared to the old one which heats and cools the lounge really quickly. Would definitely buy one of these units again. Show details

Nicole I · KS Series

why does the brand new unit continuously sound like a helicopter over head

Caty White

Give it time Nicole...it;s just wearing in....once settled, you won't even notice it running.

Nicole I

my wall vibrates because of it i dont think its a wear in issue

John

I don't recall having that problem. Have you asked your installer?

Phillip S.
Phillip S. · KS Series

I had a Kaden aircon installed and it doesnt cool dowm the room at all how can this be fixed? Thanks Phill.

Caty White

Best you contact your installer..I have 4 Laden's and have never had a problem with any of them. Did the installer run the Aircon for a bit after installation?

Ian B.
Ian B. · KS Series

when heating is on the fan is noisy

Compare all Kaden KS Series listings
CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $1,245$779$1,585$879
Features Inverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote Control
Cooling Power5 kW2.6 kW7 kW3.5 kW
Heating Power5.1 kW2.8 kW7.5 kW3.8 kW
Reverse Cycle YesYesYesYes
TypeFull System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)
Cooling Energy Rating 2.5 stars4 stars2.5 stars3.5 stars
Heating Energy Rating 3 stars4 stars2.5 stars4 stars
Operating Temperature for Cooling-15 to +50-15 to +50-15 to +50-15 to +50
Operating Temperature for Heating-15 to +30-15 to +30-15 to +30-15 to +30
Auto Cleaning (Self Cleaning)YesYesYesYes
Indoor Unit Dimensions 325 x 964 x 222 mm302 x 805 x 193 mm342 x 1106 x 243 mm325 x 964 x 222 mm
Indoor Weight12.5 kg10.2 kg16.1 kg12.5 kg
Max Indoor Sound Pressure Level45 dB41 dB47 dB43 dB
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 702 x 845 x 363 mm554 x 800 x 333 mm810 x 946 x 410 mm554 x 800 x 333 mm
Outdoor Weight37.8 kg34.6 kg59.9 kg34.6 kg
Max Outdoor Sound Pressure Level52 dB49 dB52 dB51 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Power Level63 dB60 dB64 dB60 dB
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)