Kaden KS Series

Kaden KS Series

KS09 (2.6kW), KS18 (5.0kW), KS12 (3.5kW), etc...

• Room Type
    • Living/Dining Area (3)
  • Heating / Cooling Speed

BERRAK C.

BERRAK C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product

We got this after our old one broke down. This is Great value for money and is very powerful . The Remote is great and loaded with functions. End of the Day it does a great job at heating. We havent tested it for cooling yet but planning to give it a good test over summer.

Purchased in March 2019 at Reece for $800.00.

Home Insulation Level Average

qlder4good

qlder4goodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complete waste of money - absolutely useless! Heat will only work if you use another heater source!

Purchased in May 2018 for $700.00.

Home Insulation Level Good
Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not what I was expecting

Got this one to replace my Mitsubishi which I loved but unfortunately died before it should have just after warranty. The unit looks great but the fan is very powerful and is suitable for large homes not 3 bedroom villa. My Mitsubishi had a quiet more adjustable fan which could be blown any direction and had many speeds which I mostly used the low. I use the low on kaden and it feels like high, plus the directional flow isn't as adjustable as I would like it. It has made my electricity much higher than when I used the Mitsubishi. The one good thing is the led display - Mitsubishi didn't have that.

Purchased in October 2018 for $2,199.00.

Home Insulation Level Good

Kaden KL25 Evaporative Cooler

Very happy with purchase of Kaden brand Evaporative air-conditioning system replacing a 17 year old Brivis. It has been a reliably cool workhorse in hot uncomfortable spring and summer conditions. It has a very strong fan and simple and reliable to operate. Low profile design and grey colour looks great on the roof. A great addition to our comfort in summer!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Big_Baymax

Big_BaymaxSunshine Coast

Super Impressed

We replaced our old clapped out unit with a Kaden unit based on recommendations from some family friends which had them installed at their holiday rental home. The unit feels a lot more powerful than the 7kw brand name it replaced and also seem to reach temperature much quicker. The indoor unit also has a pure white look to it that fitted in our color scheme much better. Remote is simple to use and our power bill definately has improved. Also has simple filters that pull out from the top so you don't need to open front panel to access.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Cesar N

Cesar Nasked

Hi just move in recently on a new house with brand new kaden split aircon fitted works fine when I used it, we had an outage few days ago then my aircon not turning on anymore, is there a reset button? Remote is working fine at this stage. Any idea please?

Kaden
Andrew E.Kaden

Hi Cesar,
On the right hand side of the indoor unit there is a manual on/off button. Try pressing this button to see if this can restart the unit.
If this doesn't work I would recommended contacting the Kaden customer care department, they will be able to troubleshoot the issue over the phone or send out a qualified service technician to fix the issue. Our customer care department phone number is 1800 080 055.

Missasked

Why does the fan constantly continue when it's reached it temputre while lever goes half way and blow out cold air usually when reach temp the fan stops till it sensors to come back to heat up again. Never had issues with other splits I've had hate to see my electricity bill with this

Bill T.
Bill T.

Fan is supposed to run when cooling

Joanasked

Why is my slit system not giving enough heat even set at 30 degrees I have to use another heater as well and my house is only a small unit

Miss

Joan I have same issue also. Does your fan constantly run even if it's hit it's temp and blow cold air the intire time

Yes it does
I hate it

Miss

Every time I call they give you a different answer it's the switch board that got replaced and doing the same thing now they are saying it's how the plumber installed it with the thermostat not correctly adjusted

Get an answer from our members and Kaden representatives

Download manual