Kaden KS Series

KS18 (5.0kW), KS09 (2.6kW), KS12 (3.5kW), etc...

3.7

• Heating / Cooling Speed

Hadleigh G.

Hadleigh G.South East Queensland, QLD

Does the job and does it well.

KS12 AC

Works well in extreme conditions, quiet outdoor unit, remote is simple to use. Install was easy as and we had to add an extra $100 for the outdoor unit height brackets. Would like to know more about the USB wireless Capability if it is compatible for this model, Not much info; on it though, KADEN could you please explain if its available or do i have to use a Sensibo unit instead ?

Purchased in January 2021 at Reece for $750.00.

Sandy Park

Sandy ParkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stellar customer service for a great product

What underpins a great product is a fantastic customer service team. So very responsive and supportive to ensure you are completely satisfied post purchase. Smart way for a challenger brand in market

Purchased in December 2020.

Steve

SteveMelbourne

Quiet and efficient!

I am a qualified airconditioning installer and I decided to try out a Kaden after a lengthy discussion with the sales team at Reece. I got one for my own house to see what it was like and I must say I am very impressed!
The unit is just as quiet as any I've installed in the past and works great! I will definitely be buying more in the future.

Purchased in November 2019 at Reece.

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wowee - My Kaden unit is amazing!

Purchased in April 2020 at Actrol Epping for $650.00.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Lounge room split

We replaced our old broken down split system with a Kaden 5kw unit and its been amazing. Great looking unit and provides heaps of air flow compared to the old one which heats and cools the lounge really quickly. Would definitely buy one of these units again.

Purchased in January 2019 at Reece for $1,290.00.

Julietta

JuliettaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quiet and full of functions

First time user of Kaden and have recently had a 2.6kw unit installed in our bedroom. I had Kaden recommended by an installer and so far im very happy with the performance and quality of the unit.

Purchased in June 2020.

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money!

I bought two units for a rental property about a year ago to replace old ones and they have been working trouble free on both heating and cooling. The previous installed units were made by TCL and one was damaged by the tenant and the other just stopped working

Purchased in September 2019.

G.L

G.LBrisbane

Great bedroom unit.

Bought this unit about a year ago, very quiet as I'm a light sleeper and I've never noticed it. Keeps the room nice and cold and isn't too bad on the power either. All in all I'm very happy with it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Actrol for $650.00.

Karen N.Northern Region, NSW

Terrible quality and customer care

We purchased 3 units from Reece and have had nothing but trouble, one stopped working, the internal fan’s accumulate dust causing the units to purge the air. An air con tech said they were poor design. We have sent emails to Reece and been in store but we are still yet to be contacted their customer support

Purchased at Reece for $2,800.00.

Karen N.

Thankyou Andrew we will call the number

No worries Karen.

Rubish!! So angry!

I am wasting so much money on electricity trying to warm my tiny 2 bedroom house. I have even closed it off so that it is only the small lounge and my room. Have it on 30 degrees turbo fan, its only warm air up close and cool air 3 meters away. After 8 hours use on 30 degrees the 2 temp readers in my lounge sat on 18 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ellen buss

ellen bussnsw, 2760

rubbish

What a peace of rubbish I have a 5kw machine that doesn't work on air or heat actually it doesn't even turn on heat the technician from pro Flo will not fix what is wrong with it because he doesn't know it have 5 year warranty and no one has offered to fix it what a waste of money Kaden you should be ashamed of yourself

Purchased in February 2020 for $1,500.00.

Hi Ellen,

Sorry to hear about your Kaden unit not working. All Kaden wall mounted splits come with a 5 year warranty. To book in a service call you will need to call our customer care team on 1800 080 055.

BERRAK C.

BERRAK C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product

We got this after our old one broke down. This is Great value for money and is very powerful . The Remote is great and loaded with functions. End of the Day it does a great job at heating. We havent tested it for cooling yet but planning to give it a good test over summer.

Purchased in March 2019 at Reece for $800.00.

qlder4good

qlder4goodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complete waste of money - absolutely useless! Heat will only work if you use another heater source!

Purchased in May 2018 for $700.00.

Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not what I was expecting

Got this one to replace my Mitsubishi which I loved but unfortunately died before it should have just after warranty. The unit looks great but the fan is very powerful and is suitable for large homes not 3 bedroom villa. My Mitsubishi had a quiet more adjustable fan which could be blown any direction and had many speeds which I mostly used the low. I use the low on kaden and it feels like high, plus the directional flow isn't as adjustable as I would like it. It has made my electricity much higher than when I used the Mitsubishi. The one good thing is the led display - Mitsubishi didn't have that.

Purchased in October 2018 for $2,199.00.

Kaden KL25 Evaporative Cooler

Very happy with purchase of Kaden brand Evaporative air-conditioning system replacing a 17 year old Brivis. It has been a reliably cool workhorse in hot uncomfortable spring and summer conditions. It has a very strong fan and simple and reliable to operate. Low profile design and grey colour looks great on the roof. A great addition to our comfort in summer!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Big_Baymax

Big_BaymaxSunshine Coast

Super Impressed

We replaced our old clapped out unit with a Kaden unit based on recommendations from some family friends which had them installed at their holiday rental home. The unit feels a lot more powerful than the 7kw brand name it replaced and also seem to reach temperature much quicker. The indoor unit also has a pure white look to it that fitted in our color scheme much better. Remote is simple to use and our power bill definately has improved. Also has simple filters that pull out from the top so you don't need to open front panel to access.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Robert B.asked

P4 comes up while trying to operate the heat mode

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Kaden air conditioner.

Could you please provide your contact details and any relevant information at kaden.support@reece.com.au and one of our Kaden Technical specialists will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
Kaden Heating and Cooling

benno

bennoasked

KS Series

i installed kayden for a client 6 months ago with a orange pump was called back as it s fan appears to surge and it sometimes spitswater and does not cool any where i expected it . the small one i installed in the bed rm is so much better. any surgestions

Hi Benno,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Kaden air conditioner that you installed.

If you could please provide your contact details to kaden.support@reece.com.au one of our Kaden Technical Product Specialists will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
Kaden Heating and Cooling

Get an answer from our members and Kaden representatives

Compare all 5 Kaden KS Series
CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $779.00$879.00$1,245.00$1,585.00
Features Inverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote Control
Cooling Power2.6 kW3.5 kW5 kW7 kW
Heating Power2.8 kW3.8 kW5.1 kW7.5 kW
Reverse Cycle YesYesYesYes
TypeFull System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)
Cooling Energy Rating 4 stars3.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
Heating Energy Rating 4 stars4 stars3 stars2.5 stars
Operating Temperature for Cooling-15 to +50-15 to +50-15 to +50-15 to +50
Operating Temperature for Heating-15 to +30-15 to +30-15 to +30-15 to +30
Auto Cleaning (Self Cleaning)YesYesYesYes
Indoor Unit Dimensions 302 x 805 x 193 mm325 x 964 x 222 mm325 x 964 x 222 mm342 x 1106 x 243 mm
Indoor Weight10.2 kg12.5 kg12.5 kg16.1 kg
Max Indoor Sound Pressure Level41 dB43 dB45 dB47 dB
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 554 x 800 x 333 mm554 x 800 x 333 mm702 x 845 x 363 mm810 x 946 x 410 mm
Outdoor Weight34.6 kg33.1 kg43.9 kg59.9 kg
Max Outdoor Sound Pressure Level49 dB51 dB52 dB52 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Power Level60 dB60 dB63 dB64 dB
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Compare all 5 Kaden KS Series