See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BERRAK C.

BERRAK C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product

We got this after our old one broke down. This is Great value for money and is very powerful . The Remote is great and loaded with functions. End of the Day it does a great job at heating. We havent tested it for cooling yet but planning to give it a good test over summer.

Purchased in March 2019 at Reece for $800.00.

Home Insulation Level Average

qlder4good

qlder4goodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complete waste of money - absolutely useless! Heat will only work if you use another heater source!

Purchased in May 2018 for $700.00.

Home Insulation Level Good
Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not what I was expecting

Got this one to replace my Mitsubishi which I loved but unfortunately died before it should have just after warranty. The unit looks great but the fan is very powerful and is suitable for large homes not 3 bedroom villa. My Mitsubishi had a quiet more adjustable fan which could be blown any direction and had many speeds which I mostly used the low. I use the low on kaden and it feels like high, plus the directional flow isn't as adjustable as I would like it. It has made my electricity much higher than when I used the Mitsubishi. The one good thing is the led display - Mitsubishi didn't have that.

Purchased in October 2018 for $2,199.00.

Home Insulation Level Good

Kaden KL25 Evaporative Cooler

Very happy with purchase of Kaden brand Evaporative air-conditioning system replacing a 17 year old Brivis. It has been a reliably cool workhorse in hot uncomfortable spring and summer conditions. It has a very strong fan and simple and reliable to operate. Low profile design and grey colour looks great on the roof. A great addition to our comfort in summer!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Big_Baymax

Big_BaymaxSunshine Coast

Super Impressed

We replaced our old clapped out unit with a Kaden unit based on recommendations from some family friends which had them installed at their holiday rental home. The unit feels a lot more powerful than the 7kw brand name it replaced and also seem to reach temperature much quicker. The indoor unit also has a pure white look to it that fitted in our color scheme much better. Remote is simple to use and our power bill definately has improved. Also has simple filters that pull out from the top so you don't need to open front panel to access.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Missasked

Why does the fan constantly continue when it's reached it temputre while lever goes half way and blow out cold air usually when reach temp the fan stops till it sensors to come back to heat up again. Never had issues with other splits I've had hate to see my electricity bill with this

Joanasked

Why is my slit system not giving enough heat even set at 30 degrees I have to use another heater as well and my house is only a small unit

Miss

Joan I have same issue also. Does your fan constantly run even if it's hit it's temp and blow cold air the intire time

Yes it does
I hate it

Miss

Every time I call they give you a different answer it's the switch board that got replaced and doing the same thing now they are saying it's how the plumber installed it with the thermostat not correctly adjusted

Joanasked

Why does my split system not warm up properly
Even set at 30 degrees

Get an answer from our members and Kaden representatives

Kaden KS09 (2.6kW)

Kaden KS24 (7.0kW)

Kaden KS24 (7.0kW)

Kaden KS28 (8,0kW)

Kaden KS28 (8,0kW)

CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $779$879$1,245$1,585$1,975
Features Inverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlEvaporative Cooler and Inverter
Cooling Capacity2.6 kW3.5 kW5 kW7 kW8 kW
Heating Capacity 2.8 kW3.8 kW5.1 kW7.5 kW8.1 kW
Reverse Cycle YesYesYesYesYes
TypeFull System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)
Cooling Energy Rating 4 stars3.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2 stars
Heating Energy Rating 4 stars4 stars3 stars2.5 stars2 stars
Operating Temperature for Cooling -15 to +50-15 to +50-15 to +50-15 to +50-15 to +50
Operating Temperature for Heating -15 to +30-15 to +30-15 to +30-15 to +30-15 to +30
Auto Cleaning (Self Cleaning) YesYesYesYesYes
Indoor Unit Dimensions 302 x 805 x 193 mm325 x 964 x 222 mm325 x 964 x 222 mm342 x 1106 x 243 mm342 x 1106 x 243 mm
Indoor Weight10.2 kg12.5 kg12.5 kg16.1 kg16.1 kg
Max Indoor Sound Pressure Level41 dB43 dB45 dB47 dB47 dB
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 554 x 800 x 333 mm554 x 800 x 333 mm702 x 845 x 363 mm810 x 946 x 410 mm810 x 946 x 410 mm
Outdoor Weight 34.6 kg33.1 kg43.9 kg59.9 kg63.6 kg
Max Outdoor Sound Pressure Level49 dB51 dB52 dB52 dB56 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Power Level60 dB60 dB63 dB64 dB70 dB
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)

Visit official website - Download manual