2Kam Constructions

3.8

67% · 125 · 28%

Return Claim MadeYes · No
1.0
Brand Manager for Kam Constructions? Claim your listing.

Janice B
Janice BSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Excellent service

We signed with Kam Constructions and although there was a wait until construction began, we were advised of this. The after service was excellent, with 2 quality control inspections after completion. Would recommend this company. Show details
Glenno
Glenno4 posts

avoid at all costs !!!!!!! absolutely poor builders with no knowledge

they take your money pretend they know it all they actually do but do it on the cheap, so you end up with a product that just maybe suits your site and back pedal all the way when there's any issue its also fully illegal to withhold the keys until final payment is made. making it near impossible for you to inspect there crap work and argue for the next 9 months go get it mildly addressed.
Do not waste your time or money with this company Show details
Paul H
Paul HSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

David Sky
David SkySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Excellent!!

At long last since September 2020, we finally have our Shed. Massive thank you to the wonderful team at Kam Constructions for all the hard workmanship. We love our Shed and we’ll definitely recommend your services to everyone we know. Cheers!.
ward
wardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Frank was very efficient during the construction phase and informed me at every stage what was happening. Nothing was a problem to him and the quality of workmanship could not be faulted throughout. Will use KAM again
Glen Nutt
Glen Nutt

Excellent!

Someone recommended that I give Donna and Frank a call from KAM Constructions and I am glad that I did. I got the shed that I wanted at the right price - cheaper than other quotes. Very easy to deal with. From when I ordered the shed, until it was constructed, there were no issues and it was a great product.
- Glen, Elimbah.
Rob M
Rob M2 posts

A Proper Local Business

Came recommended to us. Excellent service. Flexible with changes. Helped us come up with an option for an awkward block placement that exceeded expectations. Concreters and installers were excellent. Thankyou.

Ashlea
AshleaKaralee5 posts

Could not have been better!!

Our shed was completed a few weeks ago and we couldn't be happier.

From start to finish the process could not be faulted.

The product is fantastic, your tradies were professional, friendly, easy to deal with and are really great at their job.

We are so happy we chose KAM constructions to work with and we will be recommending them to everyone.

Kel
Kel

Great reliable quality company

From the moment I called to get quotes to the completion of job I have had nothing but friendly, reliable, professional interactions.

For first time renovator Michelle and all the team involved made the process so much easier their with clear cut communication and reliability. Rain held things back a little but when it was completed it was a good quality sturdy structure. Would recommend to anyone. Very competitive with their prices also, very happy customer .

Graeme
Graeme

Service and communication spot on

From the day of quotation to completion of job .. just over 9 weeks..(yes council took 4 weeks )

Very good service.. on time for every site job.. actual building by Scott, he kept us informed and the finished job most impressive.

Place was left spotlessly clean... all rubbish removed...

thank you .. we are impressed.

G . C. Robertson

Hargies
HargiesSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Shed beats Christmas

2nd Shed with Kams...

They got it completed by Christmas 2017... Which was Superrr Fast, Work Guys Polite and Efficient, Yvonne & Michelle Always Communicate

Badshed kam
Badshed kam

Do not use

Do not use Kam constructions

Poor quality, poor workmanship,

Poor service once they take your money

Was told my slab was unsightly but live with it mate

Was told take my problem up with qbcc

So qbcc will be contacted about this poor aweful discusting shed and slap proudly built by Kam

Very very unhappy customer

Stay away

Barn in Boyland
Barn in Boyland

Great experience

We have just had our barn completed. The whole process from choosing a barn/shed to the quotes to the delivery to the construction was fantastic. Everything was done on time and completed properly. The staff were always available for our queries. The construction crew were exceptional. The barn looks terrific and they cleaned up beautifully after themselves. They even helped us move the tank on to our slab.

Great work all round. We would definitely recommend this company.

Epoc
EpocBrisbane

Great company. Highly recommended

The guys at Kam were awesome. I can only say positive things. On time, great pricing, great service. Only shed company I'll use from here on in.

Anita
Anita

After Sale Service

KAM Constructions have a great product its a shame about their after sale service. We have a problem with our shed rain and debris getting in one section asked them to come out to check it out. Still waiting