Kangaroo Tent City & BBQ's

Kangaroo Tent City & BBQ's

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

No response

I wanted to return the product, sent and email about it and didn't receive response back. No customer service post sales.

Horrible service and product

When we ordered our tent online we were told no more then a few days until we received it. 2 weeks later and after many phone calls not being returned we finally received the stock. When we set the toilet tent up we can see it had already been used, scuff marks and dirt all over it as well as a rip on the bag and also did not receive the peg bag. I am just astounded by this level of indecency. Whoever runs this business needs to do some quality control.

Terrible customer service - rubbish quality of products

I was at the Caringbah store. It took over an hour and a half to get a refund for a product that broke after less than 10 minutes of use. The refused a refund until the other customers in the store told them they were being unreasonable. They had to call the owner of the store who also refused a refund at first. When they agreed to a refund they had to call another store to process a refund of the faulty product. Never again...

Thieves and charlatans

Kim R

Kim RNewcastle

Disgraceful customer service

Aimee

AimeeSydney

Appalling communication, faulty product, inadequate resolution

jr_hunt80

jr_hunt80Perth

Terrible Terrible customer service!!

Thomas

ThomasAustralia

Good tent sale and value for money but not good customer service - Castle hill

Bought an oz trail 4 person tent for Christmas at the Castle hill store. I had to LITERALLY look for someone for assistance on recommendations, poles and assistance to see what the tent looks like.
On their mission statement they say "someone will be always assist you in store"
that was a lie...
other than that, quick sale and 1 year warranty, used it a few times

Linda Totoro

Linda TotoroCentral coast

Service was brilliant

We visited the Tuggerah store and the people who were there were extremely helpful. They went above and beyond and my husband and I walked out very happy. We will definitely be back.

Bobbie

Bobbie

Castle Hill store is Awesome!

Went into the Castle Hill store this wednesday and spoke to a lovely young man named Wade - he was helpful, gave us a totally unbiased opinion on the tent we had selected to purchase and made us feel incredibly valued. While he wasn't able to match the price of the tent we saw elsewhere, Peter and I gladly paid the extra $100 as we were happy to pay for the excellent customer service and the service we will be getting from there in the future. They have won us over from purely online shopping, and Wade has given us a card with the shops' phone number and offered us after sales support - which we have never received anywhere before!

Wade - you're a gem and we'll be back!

Bobbie and Peter Staavensen

Blackhawk gazebo

I phoned yesterday for information on gazebos for camping. I was looking @ three brands. I was told that Blackhawk was sturdier than Coleman or Ozytail & that the store @ Castle Hill had one available. Hence I travelled from Hazelbrook to Castle Hill today to review & probably to purchase. Once in shop I was then told they didn't have one in stock. Wasted trip!! Very angry. No service. I wouldn't shop @ this store ever again. Frances Phelan

Great customer service

I bought a Weber bbq from their storehouse in castle hill, the customer service is great, they were helpful and the after purchase care was great. Totally recommended.

danielle.azevedo.35

danielle.azevedo.35Hobart, TAS

All good.

I bought a backpack (blackwolf), I called up the store (Castle hill) and asked if they had the same price as the online store I was told yes. On arrival I had very friendly service.. however on payment it did not have the 25% off as I thought it would. They were quick to match their online price. All in all it was a positive experience.

Evan_Miller

Evan_Miller

Good Store

I previously used to shop at the penrith store until it burnt down, it was my favorite, I still venture out to Castle hill and Arndell park stores. Some of these reviews here make me laugh, lazy and stupid people not checking gear before they get to their camp spot and whinging about a couple of dollars. Is not the fault of the store GET A LIFE. Typical idiots shifting blame, no one is perfect and often the staff are young people early in their working life.

ll1286

ll1286

Don't live up to their word. Terrible customer service.

After reading their tent price guarantee: " If we can't match or beat any competitors advertised price* on the exact same brand and model of tent**, we will give you the tent for FREE***"
I found a cheaper price elsewhere, emailed them the link to the website, waited a week, sent another email and was finally told "we do not price beat" and offered the same price. It says clearly that they are willing to "match or beat any competitors advertised price" . I would not bother chasing them up and waiting a week to be offered the same price plus postage costs. Hence no incentive to buy from them.