Survival Supplies Australia

Survival Supplies Australia

Sharps

SharpsBrisbane

Isle Royale

I have purchased a few items from this company, recently being the isle Royale pack. I had a few enquiries when I received this item and the company got back to me promptly and with all information necessary. I definitely will purchase from this company again.

Justin

JustinIllawarra, NSW

Great!

Really great people and customer service, online order was shipped and delivered fast! Huge range of really good quality products! Will definately be buying from these guys again. Thank you.

Peter G.

Peter G.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I real pleasure to deal with this company. Well priced and quick delivery. I have saved them in my favourites and will be buying from them again.
They were quick to answer my questions and I would recommend them.

Aaa.

Aaa.Tasmania

Great prices, great service

I bought a canteen from them, I was beginning to give up looking for an Australian retailer and just eat the huge cost for importing one from America (surprisingly hard to find a decent stainless steel canteen in the military shape) until i found these guys, it was priced fairly, the shipping was relatively quick and there was even a personal note and a small gift as well. have been using the canteen for a month or two now and it is doing well, i am very happy with my purchase and i would not hesitate in recommending SSA, they have a lot of stuff that is hard to find in Aus and it is priced fairly unlike most everything here!

Henry S.

Henry S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

I bought a moraknive, shipping was very fast and arrived within a week. And they also included a hand made stone arrow/spear head as a complimentary gift! Will definitely use them again.

Graham

GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Condor Machete.

The condor Parang machete arrived with very fast delivery from the West.
I found it to be very well made and ready for bush trips.
The blade is strong and straight with a very good handle.
The sheath is thick leather and comfortable to wear.
Regards,
Graham Woodward.

Cameron C.

Cameron C.South East Queensland, QLD

New favourite company to buy from!

Their website is well designed, easy to navigate and filled with the best range of survival equipment in Australia. Free shipping for orders over $75 and they have been nice enough to include a hand written note thanking me for my business some free gifts. They go the extra mile for their customers and they have won me over. Will buy from them even if I do find a product slightly cheaper elsewhere, prefer to support a business that cares about its customers as much as they do.

Jack F.

Jack F.South East Queensland, QLD

Just outstanding deffaintley my only go to survival shop!

Fast shipping!(wa-qld 2 days) amazing customer service! And they gave such a cool good novelty gift complimentary with a hand written letter! Totally outstanding from start too finish! Deffaintley my only go to survival shop!

BEST COMPANY TO BUY FROM!!!

I bought the Esee izula. OD green.
It came really fast in the mail. and was free shipping.
The is great, but the best part was getting the personal note and the gift!
Thank you so much guys! Love it!

Dennis

DennisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SSA saved the day with a lighting fast delivery of emergency food, perfect and totally professional!

I have found Survival Supplies Australia to be the most customer focused company we have dealt with online or in a bricks and mortar shop. Nothing appears to be too hard for them, they are just so helpful.
Their range of quality products is amazing, their prices are very competitive, their delivery times are fast and efficient and they are a complete pleasure to deal with. The owner Alan helped me personally and I couldn't be happier with the overall service. The team at SSA have performed beyond my expectations.

Julz

JulzNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect tool

Love dealing with these guys. Very professional, fast delivery, reliable and the product is exactly as described. Will buy again from these guys for sure. Thanks for a smooth transaction.

Uli

UliSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick postage, very helpful, good price as well.

I ordered a Condor machete (Mini Duku Parang) that I could not find anywhere else in Australia, all sold out elsewhere. It came for a good price, too.
I then had a few questions about order confirmation and shipment details. The guys at Survival Supplies Australia had been very helpful sorting out any issues that I had.
The order confirmation had already been sent earlier, but landed in my spam folder. And shipment was delayed due to the bushfires. None of it was caused by SSA, but they have been polite, friendly, competent and patient and gave me all information that I needed. They also contacted Australia Post directly to enquire about the shipment status.
I am very happy with and impressed by their service.

Rapid shipping and a handwritten note and gift

These guys got my knife to me in 4 working days, included a handwritten note thanking me for my purchase and included a folding razor blade as an extra, unexpected gift. I was, I'll admit, not only surprised, but a little touched at the personal touch they added. Their storewide low prices made me a little suspicious at first, but so far my experience with them has been stellar.

Pure sine wave inverter

I needed an inverter for my off grid set up, I bought the wrong one, and the owner of Aussie survivor looked after me and solved my problem in a few hours, very diplomatically. I am very happy and the price was right.Mark. W.A.

James V.

This review is for Aussie Survivor camping supplies,Ocean Beach Western Australia, Not survival supplies australia

Aiden Bird

Aiden BirdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exquisite product and service!

Fast and superb product. I ordered a Gerber Gator Golok Machete. The Machete is great and i can't wait to use it when I go survival camping! SSA even threw in some Emergency Water and an Emergency Poncho. Thanks so much.

Jules

JulesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Spot on!

Order was 100% and arrived quickly with no fuss. High quality products and good pricing, I will be buying from this company again for sure. Great personal service guys, thanks!

Simone

SimoneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Outstanding Service

If you are looking for specialised quality gear for survival & bushcraft you can’t go past SSA. Very reasonable prices and outstanding customer service, an absolute pleasure to deal with! You have a customer in me for life! Thank you.

Perfect

Great company, great service, great range of products and very competitive prices. Will be buying more from them, wish i had discovered them sooner. Thanks!

Jazz

Jazz

Excellent Service

I've purchased from this site twice so far & fully intend to purchase from them in the future. This is my go to site for buying quality outdoor gear that's backed by an Australian dealer.

Shipping was fast and communication top notch. I will be buying from them again in the future

Riley

RileyAustralia

Great services

The blokes a champ, fast-as package delivery and nothing is busted or missing.
The bloke comes off as very sincere in regards of business, would be using their services again.

ritarayfree

ritarayfreeasked

how much water would you need to save to add to a years supply of food?

Bram Sanders
Bram Sanders

You need to consider a few things, 1 A person needs around 1lt of water per day, (depending on the age, size, weight) to remain hydrated, and functioning normally. 2 also consider your actively levels and environment (if your living in area's with high humidity conditions you may need more) So with that taken into consideration, if you had 1lt of water for each day, 365 Lts would be more that sufficient in my opinion! I hope this has helped you with your planning!? Stay safe mate.

Stephen
Stephen

1 of per day would suffice if you were inactive in a cool environment. However in a survival situation or in the event of society breaking down you will no doubt have to be active in your endeavours to endure, add to that the Australian climate and the necessity of having some back up you should allow at least 4 lts per person per day. Also you will need water for rehydrating freeze dried food

Selleyon
Selleyon

In the army on exercise we worked on 20 litres per man per day. That was for drinking, cooking and basic hygiene (cleaning teeth and maybe a wet towel wash; not showering). In East Timor we drank up to 9 litres a day in the summer! Your needs may vary. So consider your basic hydration needs. If you wish to store water consider the risk of contamination if using recycled storage containers. At home I have generic brand bottled water and I rotate stock so it's never too 'stale'.

Get an answer from our members and Survival Supplies Australia representatives