Survival Supplies Australia

Survival Supplies Australia

See the Best Camping Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Survival Supplies Australia

Excellent service

Excellent service. Had a couple mishaps of my own making with the ordering, but the representative that called to help clear things up was fantastic in every way (thanks again Lucia!). Definitely recommend shopping here

Dane brown
Dane brownRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Cudeman mt5 so good

Fast service great knife mt 5 Cudeman
And a gift stone arrow head thank you all
Dane I will be back wen get more cash

Lee
LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

outstanding service

Bought a Tops BOB bushcraft knife, was surprised to receive a knapped stone arrow head as a token of appreciation,!! outstanding , will shop here again. fast postage too.

Esky85
Esky85Sydney, Australia

Favourite Online Store

Always super quick postage. Personalised messages and often small gifts with your order. I think I'm going to have to refuse to shop for survival stuff anywhere else. I've used them about 6 times and always A+ service. I've purchase a silky Gomboy saw, a Helicon Tex Swagman roll, pathfinder kitchen set, books, mora knives, poncho to name some of the items. All great products and wide selection of brands. If they had a shop front to visit I would love to come in and look around. If only every store operated like this. Makes you feel valued

James C
James C

I'll be shopping here again

Found their stock to be excellent, items are consistently in 'top 10' categories. Ordered and received within 4 business days (Perth to Newcastle). Prices are reasonable, customer service was great and they threw in a couple of little free gifts like this stone arrow head which was a nice unexpected touch! Very worthy of 5* I'll be shopping here again.

Best trusted and reliable survival supplier in Australia

Company is based in Perth, W.A., and I am based in Sydney to Gosford, NSW area. They have been my number one supplier of international Multicam gear in Australia (after Platatac and SORD).

Pricing is quite reasonable. Customer service is outstanding. Quality of stocked product lines are high. Value for service is very high.

I highly recommend buying from them. They are also known with international Bushcrafters and Survivalists, such as Dave Canterburry Pathfinder School.

Sharps
SharpsBrisbane

Isle Royale

I have purchased a few items from this company, recently being the isle Royale pack. I had a few enquiries when I received this item and the company got back to me promptly and with all information necessary. I definitely will purchase from this company again.

Justin
JustinIllawarra, NSW

Great!

Really great people and customer service, online order was shipped and delivered fast! Huge range of really good quality products! Will definately be buying from these guys again. Thank you.

Peter G.
Peter G.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I real pleasure to deal with this company. Well priced and quick delivery. I have saved them in my favourites and will be buying from them again.
They were quick to answer my questions and I would recommend them.

Aaa.
Aaa.Tasmania

Great prices, great service

I bought a canteen from them, I was beginning to give up looking for an Australian retailer and just eat the huge cost for importing one from America (surprisingly hard to find a decent stainless steel canteen in the military shape) until i found these guys, it was priced fairly, the shipping was relatively quick and there was even a personal note and a small gift as well. have been using the canteen for a month or two now and it is doing well, i am very happy with my purchase and i would not hesitate in recommending SSA, they have a lot of stuff that is hard to find in Aus and it is priced fairly unlike most everything here!

Henry S.
Henry S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

I bought a moraknive, shipping was very fast and arrived within a week. And they also included a hand made stone arrow/spear head as a complimentary gift! Will definitely use them again.

Graham
GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Condor Machete.

The condor Parang machete arrived with very fast delivery from the West.
I found it to be very well made and ready for bush trips.
The blade is strong and straight with a very good handle.
The sheath is thick leather and comfortable to wear.
Regards,
Graham Woodward.

Cameron C.
Cameron C.South East Queensland, QLD

New favourite company to buy from!

Their website is well designed, easy to navigate and filled with the best range of survival equipment in Australia. Free shipping for orders over $75 and they have been nice enough to include a hand written note thanking me for my business some free gifts. They go the extra mile for their customers and they have won me over. Will buy from them even if I do find a product slightly cheaper elsewhere, prefer to support a business that cares about its customers as much as they do.

Jack F.
Jack F.South East Queensland, QLD

Just outstanding deffaintley my only go to survival shop!

Fast shipping!(wa-qld 2 days) amazing customer service! And they gave such a cool good novelty gift complimentary with a hand written letter! Totally outstanding from start too finish! Deffaintley my only go to survival shop!

Other Camping Shops

BEST COMPANY TO BUY FROM!!!

I bought the Esee izula. OD green.
It came really fast in the mail. and was free shipping.
The is great, but the best part was getting the personal note and the gift!
Thank you so much guys! Love it!

Read more reviews - page 2

ritarayfree
ritarayfreeasked

how much water would you need to save to add to a years supply of food?

Bram Sanders
Bram Sanders

You need to consider a few things, 1 A person needs around 1lt of water per day, (depending on the age, size, weight) to remain hydrated, and functioning normally. 2 also consider your actively levels and environment (if your living in area's with high humidity conditions you may need more) So with that taken into consideration, if you had 1lt of water for each day, 365 Lts would be more that sufficient in my opinion! I hope this has helped you with your planning!? Stay safe mate.

Stephen
Stephen

1 of per day would suffice if you were inactive in a cool environment. However in a survival situation or in the event of society breaking down you will no doubt have to be active in your endeavours to endure, add to that the Australian climate and the necessity of having some back up you should allow at least 4 lts per person per day. Also you will need water for rehydrating freeze dried food

Selleyon
Selleyon

In the army on exercise we worked on 20 litres per man per day. That was for drinking, cooking and basic hygiene (cleaning teeth and maybe a wet towel wash; not showering). In East Timor we drank up to 9 litres a day in the summer! Your needs may vary. So consider your basic hydration needs. If you wish to store water consider the risk of contamination if using recycled storage containers. At home I have generic brand bottled water and I rotate stock so it's never too 'stale'.

Get an answer from our members and Survival Supplies Australia representatives