7Karicare Stage 4 Toddler Milk Drink

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No

Mina
MinaSydney, NSW

Bub loves it!

This was my first time trying this brand. I have always seen it on the shelves however never leaned towards it. My toddler is very happy on her current brand and it although she was hesitant at first, after trying, she really enjoyed it!

Andrew H.
Andrew H.3 posts

Loved it

I was keen to try this toddler milk for my 2 year old. I liked the range of vitamins and minerals this toddler milk has to offer. However, my toddler is crazy about the taste of cow's milk now, and he didn't like it. For a toddler who is used to toddler milk taste I'd imagine it would be fine.

Amanda
Amanda
  Fair Incentive Verified Stage 4 Toddler Milk Drink

Fantastic product! Happy mum and toddler

Fantastic product! It mixes beautifully and my boy absolutely loves it. It’s a good feeling, as a mum, knowing that he is getting in extra vitamins and minerals, which is a big plsu for a growing and active toddler! Very affordable price point. All in all, one happy mum and little boy!

Received product for impartial review. Opinions expressed are my own. Show details ·  1

Ann K
Ann KSydney, NSW4 posts

Trusted Brand

Karicare is a trusted brand that I have always used for all of my four children throughout the years, so when the opportunity arose for my youngest to try the Karicare Stage 4 Toddler Milk, I couldn’t wait! Made in New Zealand with quality NZ ingredients and packed with vitamins and minerals to help support growth only meant that this toddler milk would be a beneficial addition to my son's daily wellbeing. The toddler milk easily mixes well and doesn't leave sediment at the bottom of the cup. It's gentle nutrition and contains many wonderful things including prebiotics.

NG84
NG8415 posts

Tastes like milk

Being a mum, I am always concerned about my kid not getting sufficient nutrients. I tried the Karicare toddler milk and like the fact that it tastes just like cow’s milk which my kid is eager to drink.

It has calcium, vitamin D and prebiotics and didn't give any adverse reactions or constipation . The best part is that whole can as well as the spoon and lid are recyclable. I am glad I found a great tasting toddler milk for my growing kid.

Germaine
GermaineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for toddlers

My 2-year-old daughter hasn't had Toddler Milk in a while. I tried giving her toddler milk when she was over a year old to supplement her diet but she didn't like it and spat it out. So, when I was asked to try Karicare Toddler Milk Drink, I had little expectations. I was quite surprised when, on the first night, she asked for more. She said it tasted good and gave a thumbs up sign. It has now replaced her full cream milk as part of her bedtime routine.

This product was gifted to me to try for my honest review, whether positive or negative. Show reply

angie d.
angie d.South East Queensland, QLD

nutritious, delicious, affordable

Very easily available at the leading supermarkets. Design of the tin means the tin stays fresh. My son enjoys the taste and I enjoy the ease of preparing the drink. I believe its great value for money and packed with all the prebiotics, DHA and necessary ingredients for my bubba.

This product was gifted to me to try for my honest review, whether positive or negative. Show details ·  1

Sherryn
Sherryn2 posts

Affordable, nutritious, delicious

My 2 yr old loves his Karicare Toddler Milk! Every night he looks forward to it and since switching to Karicare Toddler, he now says ”yum!”
I’ve found it’s easy to measure and mix up the right amount. The price point is great too. My only regret is not finding this for our older child!

Angel
Angel

Great toddler formula option

We've been drinking toddler drink for the last 2 years for a much higher priced product but my daughter happily accepted Karicare Toddler Milk and appreciates the taste. It has a great taste and is soft on small bellies. Karicare toddler has been around for many years and is a highly reliable brand. This is such a great option to transit to stage 4 milk.

Lin Ramil
Lin Ramil2 posts

Good toddler milk

My toddler likes is and no problems at all so far. Will keep buying karicare in the future. it is better than products that cost a whole lot more. Especially in this current economic crisis. Every saving is good.

Katrina
Katrina

Great toddler milk

We gave this to my 2 year old who has been drinking cows milk. We like this product because it has prebiotics, DHA and vitamin C, D and iron. When looking at the other products on the shelf we noticed that it is good value for money as others on the market cost a fair amount more.

Ainee
Ainee

Excellent experience

I started using toddler milk to ensure that my girl is having nutritional milk. Karicare Toddler fills her and is nutritious at the same time. My toddler loves her drink and i am a satisfied mama.
I guess win win for both.

I received this product as a gift for my honest review. Show reply

John
JohnSydney, NSW2 posts

Great product! Recommended

I gave the stage 4 milk to my son and he seemed to like it even though it was new to his diet. No issues and I liked how the toddler milk was rich in vitamins. It was cheaper than comparable brands too which was a bonus.

Hsu T.
Hsu T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great value

We have been using Karicare Stage 4 toddler milk drink now for a period of time. With no problem at all. Our 3 year old has Karicare milk every night as he goes to bed. I am happy it has prebiotics, DHA and vitamin C, D and Iron.
I'm finding it is better than products that cost a whole lot more.

Bec M
Bec MCulburra Beach7 posts
  Stage 4 Toddler Milk Drink

Great Value Formula

Karicare Toddler Milk has 16 vitamins minerals, prebiotics and no added preservatives and mixes easily. Very well price compared to other toddler milk products for the quality it provides. It is a great inclusion to my toddlers varied diet.