Karicare+ Formula 4

Karicare+ Formula 4

4.5

• Breastfed Child Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0%) · No (100%)
Emma

Emma

Great formula

My toddler has never had any issues with this formula. She enjoys it prepared at room temperature (we do this for our convenience and she’s never been unhappy that it’s not hot or cold. Good price and occasionally on special at Coles or Woolworths for around $14.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$17.00.

Breastfed Child No
Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / Sickness No
Gracia

GraciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good formula

This formula is good as its great quality at cheap price. It also had great nutrition comparing to more expensive formula. Good taste and easy to prepare. Overall, it is a good product as a transition to cow milk.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$14.00.

AM.N

AM.N

Good formula for toddler

My toddler doesn’t eat too well and I feel that this formula lives up to what it states on the tin, that it provides nutritions and minerals for developing toddlers. He loves the tastes and have no issues with him taking it.
The only negative is that the formula inside the tin does not fill the tin can to the top so paying more for the packaging.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Karicare+ Formula 4 compares to other Baby Formulas

annaliza

annalizaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Seems prety good formula

My son likes to drink karicare. It is reasonably priced at coles at $16 a tin. I am hoping that it has all the good stuff in it that it says it has ,and it is not fooling us with inflated figures . He likes the taste and he fills up on it . Overall I give it 4 stars .

Indri

IndriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delicious milk

This formula is being my son fav. I really love most of Nutricia products inc this one.
The price is cheaper with very good nutritition compare with other expensive formula.
I gave 4 stars because my son had hard poop since drink this formula like each every days. Not sure with other kids who drink this

ANNA

ANNAMelbourne

Love it!

This formula is very easy to prepare, very quick to melt into the water. My baby loves it. Although my child is 4 years old, he still loves the taste of this formula . So far there is no any side effects in my child. It is really good formula!

Gribs

GribsNSW, 2145

Excellent quality for less cash!

We tried aptamil gold on our baby girl and it made her constipated so we switched to A2 and had good results with it as our girl was no longer becoming constipated. We needed a cheaper alternative since A2 is the most expensive, a friend recommended Kari care and at first I was sceptical that it could be good since it was dirt cheap compared to the A2. I was gladly surprised to find that my girl liked it more than the A2, she drinks it like a champion and has no problems with passing it. I can buy two tins for the same price I previously got one tin of A2 for! Happy days

Inessa

InessaMosman

Great choice after 2 yo

My son likes Karicare formulas for almost 2 years now. He started from couple of months with Karicare for newborns and it worked perfectly for him. Now Andy has turned 2 and I tried switching him from Karicare+3 to Karicare stage 4. I'm very satisfied. It is more nutritional and suits better for bigger kids. I'm so happy that there is a stage 4 - it's a great advantage of this brand as others do not cover needs of kids over 2 years old.