Kaylee and Tepid

Kaylee and Tepid

1.0

Horrible quality... said it was a quilt and it looks nothing like the online picture!

It's a terrible, cheap and useless product! And, no way to return your item! The picture makes it look like this beautiful quilt and what I received was useless, very thin and nothing like a quilt.

Less than one

Ordered a rug and they said it was being shipped never got it and then the website disappeared. I read that this was happening to others but it was too late they had my money Totally scam!!!! Don’t buy anything from Singapore!!!!

Mrs S

Mrs SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusted

I tried to cancel my order well before it was dispatched due to it not going to arrive by Christmas 2019. It finally arrived mid January. I was not impressed with the products - just didn't like them. I contacted them via email - I was told to return all items and I would get a refund less postage. I did this and surprise, surprise I have heard nothing, nor received a refund. I have tried emailing them, all emails bounce back. I guess I have lost my money, plus had the additional cost of the return postage.
I highly recommend not to do business with them. I agree with [name removed] - these people are scammers

lynn

lynnPerth, WA

Dont waste your time and money

I ordered a quilt for $70 and after taking months to come it is of a very cheap quality with poor workmanship. I cannot find any way to return it as their web site has a non contactable e mail address. does anyone know how i get in contact with this shonky lot. I am going to report them to the trading standards.

Karen

KarenGippsland, VIC

There should be a zero button you don’t even deserve one star you scamming pieces of crap

I ordered a beautiful pineapple doona cover for my daughters birthday which cost $113 Australian dollars. The first 2 weeks I got 2 emails regarding the updates on my order but after that nothing 3 months later. I am a single parent with no job and was really looking forward to giving this to my daughter but now she gets no birthday present. Shame on you!!!!!

Kathleen D.

Kathleen D.Darling Downs, QLD

Scammers

Received a product that was copied from an original. I contacted these people and they agreed if I sent it back than they would refund me... Now their emails bounces back and i have no product or money,... AND i paid AUS $ money for it.... So friggen mad. I am going to tell everyone all over facebook about you people and the fraud intelligence commission

nick

nickSydney, NSW

record rug

I have been waiting for over a month for my item and also received a message saying its arrived. This company is a fraud and it only has a week for my item to be delivered before i take legal action against them.

Jacki F.

Jacki F.South East Queensland, QLD

Scammed

Ordered paid for product 2 months later still no product emails bouncing back like theyv shut email off how do i get my money back ???? Disappointed gutted never again will i order on line

Sanny V.

Sanny V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This company is a scam please stay away like your life depended on it!!!!!

This company is an absolute SCAM. They ripped me off!!! I ordered something as a Christmas present and never ever received it. Please WARN people about this sickos running this fake company called Kaylee and Tepid. They rip off nice people trying to buy Christmas presents... and you wanna give them a good review???

Dishonest

I placed my order and got updates saying it was being inspected. After a few weeks, I received an email stating that the hold up was because of coronavirus. I contacted them again and it turns out that they hadn't even started my order and there were no guarantees. So all the emails I received about checking my items for quality were a bunch of lies as they hadn't even begun to make my order. These ads should be banned on facebook which is where many of them appear. Not happy but at least I was in the timeframe to get a refund.

Chuberino

ChuberinoPeel, WA

Do not buy

This website is a total fraud the items they are selling are of shockingly poor quality. Just rubbish. Don’t waste your money.
They are using top quality professional photos and that picture is far from what you will receive.

MJca

MJcaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Biggest piece of garbage I’ve ever seen

It looks like a a foam mat instead of a rug.... cheap material and the colors are running. Not even close to the colors shown. I would even let my dog use it cause it’s so bad.......Should have known better than to buy from China. I guess I’m eating 109.00. Buyer beware, only wish I would have read the reviews first. Don’t buy from them rip off artists. There return policy is bogus. Never got a tracking number it just showed up.....I hope they can sleep at night knowing full well that they are selling GARBAGE!!

Alan BruceEncounter Bay

What a piece of rubbish

Alan Bruce

This company will not return my emails or give me my tracking no.

Alan Bruce

just sent the piece of rubbish back to china, cost me $39.00 with tracking and signature on delivery, better than losing the whole lot, Alan.

Barb

BarbSouth East Queensland, QLD

French bulldog mat

The thinnest possible mat picture looks good on it but so thin would get a better mat at the cheapest store for about $5 instead of paying $57 with postage and exchange rate

Elena

ElenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Load of rubbish - would give no star rating if that was possible

As with all of the other reviews here, the product I received was not the same quality as the item I ordered. I ordered a doona cover and pillow set for my son and it is horrible quality. The images are so blurry it is uncomfortable to look at, the material is thin and cheap feeling To the point of being see-thorough , the printing is only on one side (advertised product was double sided) and the dye has run in places. I emailed kaylee and tepid to ask for a refund and received a smart-butt reply back saying that I got ‘exactly the product that I ordered‘ (complete with a smiley face).

Clearly I will never buy from this company again. Hopefully others read these reviews before being scammed too.

Dan

Dan

Poor quality and a nightmare getting refund!

Ordered a rug which when it arrived was basically a picnic blanket and not a rug. The colors were off and cheap/poor quality. Have spent weeks getting a refund and even had to pay to return the item back to them! Do not buy from these people!!!

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers who fleeced our credit card and failed to deliver product

Beware this company are SCAMMERS. They were quick to take money from our credit card and then failed to deliver a gift we ordered for Xmas. They refused to return our money despite several requests but offered discount code to try and scam us for more money.

Poor quality and design not as advertised

I bought this product, a quilt cover, for a Christmas present and am very disappointed. The packaging is just a large freezer type bag and the quilt is extremely poorly made with cheap materials (very thin material). The pattern does not match the advertised design and the stitching is very poorly done. Even the pillow cases are low quality with the stitching not straight. One of the pillow cases is dirty too. When laying out the quilt it was covered in bits of thread. For the price paid AU$102.41 which was supposed to be $69.41 including shipping this product is a rip off. Never buy from this company, I wish I had read the reviews before.

Glad I read the reviews

After not being able to find where to put the coupon code I contacted them by email. I became suspicious of them through their emails and having experienced a nightmare landlord recently (Re/Max Highgate Hill) I've learnt to trust people's reviews. Thanks for all your help guys you've saved me alot of hassle, also be wary of Wish as they're completly scammy if you make a mistake on your order.

Very Very bad materials

I spent almost a thousand but when items got here it's all a junk very very bad materials, it's look terrible totally look very cheap I am not even want to use it.