Kelvinator KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount)

Kelvinator KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount) Questions & Answers

KTM5402WARH (White, Right Door), KTM5402WALH (White, Left Door), KTM5402AA (Arctic Silver)

8 questions from our users

Greg

Gregasked

what is the weight

Rebecca N.asked

My fridge is brand new 2017 /2018 Xmas time from good guys KTM5402 My fridge isnt staying cold & freezer over frosting....??? What can i please do to fix this thanks kindly

Rabhaw

It sounds like your thermostat is not working properly. It should still be under warranty. Contact Kelvinator.

Kelvinator
ELECTROLUX ..Kelvinator

Hi Rebecca
Julie from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Fridge
We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with your fridge
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au Ticket Number 1142460.

Mike

Mikeasked

KTM5402WARH (White, Right Door)

does this product come with the doors opening on the opposite side?

Rebecca N.

hi my fridge isnt staying cold & freezer over frosting & only a new KTM5402WA bought 2017 what can i do about this problem Thanks kindly

Mike

Mikeasked

KTM5402WARH (White, Right Door)

do you have this product in a left door

Lazy guy

Lazy guyasked

KTM5402WARH (White, Right Door)

Is this a good fridge? the price is too good to be true for 536L.

Rabhaw

I find it to be a very good fridge never had any issues with it, you won't regret buying one.

Saddle Sawasked

KTM5402WARH (White, Right Door)

Does anyone else's fridge get excessively hot on the left side near where the motor sits? Mid way up roughly, not at the bottom. Mine gets roaring hot. It's like touching a heater, not a fridge exterior.

Ivann Alday

Ivann Aldayasked

What is the efficiency of this refrigirator?

Saddle Saw

When it's empty....pretty good.

David C

David Casked

Is this electronic?

Cheryl
Cheryl

Sorry I don't know what you mean by electronic.

Kerri
Kerri

Not to my knowledge its just a normal electric fridge.

Saddle Saw

It has a system that "senses" outside temp as well as inside temp rather than a traditional thermostat which will start it up until it reaches the desired temp. Basic fridge, not a smart fridge and no remote function though if that's what you were asking.

Get an answer from our members and Kelvinator representatives