Kelvinator KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount)

Kelvinator KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount) Questions & Answers

KTM5402WARH (White, Right Door), KTM5402WALH (White, Left Door), KTM5402AA (Arctic Silver)

10 questions from our users

Mauriceasked

KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount)

My kelvinator ktm5402wa fridge isn’t freezing & the fridge isn’t cooling as I would like , the temperature control is confusing, where should the dial be to make it cooler? At the “colder“ or “less colder “ ?

Terry
Terry

Yes I know the settings seem to be the opposite of what it says in the book. If you push the slider towards the left it is the colder setting. I had to put my freezer all the way to the left or it was not cold enough. My fridge one at the moment with cooler weather is in the middle. Hope this helps. I find my fridge very noisy, I can hear it through the wall! Is yours noisy?

EJA
EJA

Send it back if you can and replace with another model /brand. I wish we had...
Otherwise as Terry said.

Hi , & thanks for your responses,
It can sometimes be noisy, I have put the dial to the far left where it says “colder” , we’ll see how it goes , the booklet says to put it to the far right where it says “less cold “ , very confusing

Sacha C.

Sacha C.asked

KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount)

My fridge is not cooling. Freezer isn't freezing. I tried overnight to adjust different temperature settings. Not blowing any cold air at all

Kaz
Kaz

My brand new fridge/freezer stopped freezing after 7 weeks. It turned out to be a gas leak. It has now been replaced by another new one nearly two weeks ago. Will wait and see how this one goes!
You will probably need a technician to come out to inspect it.

Kelvinator
ELECTROLUX ..Kelvinator

Dear Sacha C.,
Zaida from Electrolux here.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about your appliance.
If you wish to discuss this further, please email customercare@electrolux.com.au with Ticket Number 1345211, include your name and number, and we’ll be in touch.
Thank you.

Greg

Gregasked

what is the weight

Rebecca N.asked

KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount)

My fridge is brand new 2017 /2018 Xmas time from good guys KTM5402 My fridge isnt staying cold & freezer over frosting....??? What can i please do to fix this thanks kindly

Rabhaw

It sounds like your thermostat is not working properly. It should still be under warranty. Contact Kelvinator.

Kelvinator
ELECTROLUX ..Kelvinator

Hi Rebecca
Julie from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Fridge
We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with your fridge
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au Ticket Number 1142460.

Mike

Mikeasked

KTM5402WARH (White, Right Door)

does this product come with the doors opening on the opposite side?

Rebecca N.

hi my fridge isnt staying cold & freezer over frosting & only a new KTM5402WA bought 2017 what can i do about this problem Thanks kindly

Mike

Mikeasked

KTM5402WARH (White, Right Door)

do you have this product in a left door

Lazy guy

Lazy guyasked

KTM5402WARH (White, Right Door)

Is this a good fridge? the price is too good to be true for 536L.

Rabhaw

I find it to be a very good fridge never had any issues with it, you won't regret buying one.

Saddle Sawasked

KTM5402WARH (White, Right Door)

Does anyone else's fridge get excessively hot on the left side near where the motor sits? Mid way up roughly, not at the bottom. Mine gets roaring hot. It's like touching a heater, not a fridge exterior.

Ivann Alday

Ivann Aldayasked

KTM5402 (536L, Top Mount)

What is the efficiency of this refrigirator?

Saddle Saw

When it's empty....pretty good.

David C

David Casked

Is this electronic?

Cheryl
Cheryl

Sorry I don't know what you mean by electronic.

Kerri
Kerri

Not to my knowledge its just a normal electric fridge.

Saddle Saw

It has a system that "senses" outside temp as well as inside temp rather than a traditional thermostat which will start it up until it reaches the desired temp. Basic fridge, not a smart fridge and no remote function though if that's what you were asking.

Get an answer from our members and Kelvinator representatives