Verifiedkenhallplumbers.com.au

4.1

Rabindra Adhikari
Rabindra AdhikariSouth Australia
  Fair Incentive Verified

Good costumer service with experience technician

My drain is blocked since 6 months. I call so many plumbers from different plumbing’s company and they just wondering around make a story and charge more then $450 every time. I am tired with it finally one of my friend recommended kenn hall and I call them, same thing happened and I call back to kenn hall they charged me $495 and still I can’t use my bathroom. Then they said to me we send technician, they come to my home, wondering around still problem is same. Finally 4th plumber (Mr. James) is coming and doing the great job. Thank you so much Mr. James and Kenn Hall you’re service is fantastic.
Lesley W
Lesley WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customers

Online Booking was easy. Response was quick. Same day attendance. Jackson was friendly, helpful and informative and solved our plumbing problems quickly. Much appreciated.
Mark C.
Mark C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Very satisfied

Very satified over 10 or so years now, for electrical and also plumbing work. Show 2 replies
Debbie K.
Debbie K.

Bathroom exhaust not working

Prompt, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly service. Can’t beat service like that. Show reply
Emma R.
Emma R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt, professional and polite

I have used Ken Hall for may years, and have always found them to be prompt, professional and polite.
I recently used their electrician service and was very impressed. Show reply
Carol Ludlow
Carol LudlowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Efficient and professional

Efficient and pleasant electrician who knew what he was doing. Show reply
Gabby O.
Gabby O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Getting to the root of the problem

Taj worked outside well past dark to determine the location where our blocked drain was stemming from. Along with fixing the plumbing he provided short term & long term advice & strategies (incl. costs) to prevent it reoccurring. Professional workmanship like all Ken Hall tradespeople, as well as on time & polite. Show reply
Santosh Gupta
Santosh Gupta

Good Plumber

The plumber was on time and did a proper survey, cleaned the dust, and gave a summary of what they did. Show reply
RPAM
RPAM

Great work

Professional & friendly. Scottie fixed our drainage problem & kept us informed during the job. Highly recommend Show reply
Gypsy W.
Gypsy W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt, knowledgeable, polite courteous and affordable. Will recommend service. Thankyou. Show reply
Kamal Ahamed
Kamal AhamedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good work done quality including timing

The work done is quality is good, also after work customer service is awesome. Even the timing and punctuality is fantastic. Show reply
don k
don kMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good customer experience

Have used Ken Hall quite recently on at least four occasions and have found their service to be excellent.The service staff have all been personable,prompt and competent.Not easy to find these days!
I certainly recommend them. Show reply
P.Cameron
P.Cameron

Are now my plumbers for the future

Knowledgeable,courteous and friendly and genuine all round good lads and will definitely recommend the Show reply
Sally B
Sally B

Very good Well done

Alex the person at our place was fantastic well done Show reply
David H
David HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Professional Assistance

Jake came to clear 2 blocked storm water pipes. He proved to be very efficient with the assistance of state of the art equipment.
He was polite, friendly and very professional. Show reply