2.8

• Rates and Fees
Carolyn Hayton

Carolyn HaytonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Three negative experiences

I had ken hall instal a water heater a few years ago and it runs cold. Upstairs and down. Showering a battle. I had major work done which was a complete mess beginning with inept office staff ordering wrong products. No apology. Cost $5,500 with no senior discount. Earlier this year my strata managers used them to instal a sprinkler system. Stuffed up again! My advice would be to avoid this company completely.

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers
MHS

MHSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great company

We have been using Ken Hall Plumbers for many years on behalf of the over 12,000 unit owners under our management. Their attention to detail and impeccable service cannot be faulted. We would not hesitate to recommend them.

Gadgetgirl

Gadgetgirl

Once again, Ken Hall Plumbers came to the rescue. This time the gas hot water service (12 years old) had given up (on a Thursday night in the dark) and was dumping water out, the emergency plumber came out isolated it for me. By Monday mid-afternoon a new unit had been installed. Thanks Ken Hall Plumbing, my plumbers of choice. This is the third time I have used Ken Hall Plumbers over the years once for a gas leak (fixed quickly no fuss) and to cap off my chimney.

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers
Plumbers

Find out how Ken Hall Plumbers compares to other Plumbers

Kim

KimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Double dipped

I asked Ken Hall to fix a leak around a skylight and he sent a plumber out who said it was fixed. I paid the invoice. The next time it rained, the skylight leaked more than it did previously. Ken Hall sent another (two) plumbers out to silicon the area again. This time they sent me an invoice which was twice as much as the first, including another call out fee. When I queried the invoice Ken Hall said 'bad luck, that's what it cost".
I've since found a local plumber that responds efficiently and without the exorbitant charges.

Tyson D.

Tyson D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding Company

Ken Hall plumbers have been very prompt in their service delivery at a commercial level.
they have really been impressive in their relationship building and this shines through not only in the good times but more so in the complex times.
Great team of plumbers and various building trades , Ken Hall Plumbers are the people to call on when you need help.
Well Done guys!!!

Arbiter

Arbiter

6 incomplete jobs in 6 months.

While I was renting through Smallacombe, Ken Hall Plumbers were at my house for about half a dozen jobs in 6 months. Not one of these was completed satisfactorily.

I'm not sure why Smallacombe would give their maintenance contract to a company this bad, although I will note that Smallacombe were equally incompetent in the dealings I had with them, so I guess it's not that surprising.

Like attracts like it would seem.

I'll also note that another reviewer here, 'Detsec', had exactly the same experience with them while renting, so apparently this is a common scam they run on landlords.

bobster

bobster

VERY EFFICIENT AND FRIENDLY

Nathan came when scheduled, was knowledgable, friendly, courteous and fast. Could not have asked for a better outcome. he knew exactly what to do about finding a leak and just got on with it. Thanks Nathan!

Jules

JulesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Definitely not an equal opportunity employer

They interviewed my mature aged partner for an apprenticeship, but it was fairly clear as soon as the interview started that they didnt want someone mature aged. I think they agreed to the interview just to appease the agency. They never even got back to my partner. Complete waste of time

Joanne

Joanne

Perfect.

From day one Nishani was very professional and helpful. All the trades people were punctual every day. They were all very polite, courteous and considerate and always cleaned up after each job. Thank you for a great job. Joanne

Plumbers

Find out how Ken Hall Plumbers compares to other Plumbers

Nisie

NisieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Annoyed and Not putting up with it !!

Sad that Ken Hall Plumbing take advantage of an 82 year old woman.. Shame on you !! I will be going to report you.. Shame... shame shame !!!!!!!!!! Not good enough at all..

Detsec

DetsecAdelaide

Not to be trusted. Poor workmanship, Lying management & staff.