Ken Hall Plumbers

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ken Hall Plumbers

4.3
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Maggie E.
Maggie E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

TRUSTED PROMPT PROFESSIONAL SERVICE

I have been using Ken Hall Plumbers since moving to Norwood in 1987. The service has always been prompt, professional and reasonably priced. Plumbers are polite, explain things clearly, giving options where appropriate. When the job is done they clean up the area. I would never use anyone else.

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers

Thank you very sincerely for your review, Maggie. We appreciate your continuing support and are so pleased to hear our services have been consistently professional for you! Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Oven installation, the guys were great!
very understanding that I had a new born baby and were cautious when they made any loud noise or had to turn the power off

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers

Thank you for your wonderful review! As a family business we're really proud to hear our team are demonstrating consideration for our clients like this. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience!

Edwin Relf
Edwin RelfMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

"From my 1st request via a web query, every stage was efficiently and pleasantly attended to. Tas, the tradie, asked the necessary questions and got on with his job thoroughly. I knew of Ken Hall as a Plumber but am delighted the business to be a one stop shop for most trades needed domestically. Efficient and pleasant and then timely with attending to the task well! Of course a 10 star recommendation."

Murray
MurrayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Full marks for serviceman.

We needed attention to a leaking bathroom sink. Serviceman had to contend with a poorly installed piece of equipment and did an excellent job rectifying the situation to effect the necessary repairs

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers

Hi Murray, we are so pleased to hear about the excellent job our technician delivered to you to repair your leaking bathroom sink. Thank you for sharing your positive experience!!

Kathy from Glenelg
Kathy from GlenelgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High confidence in Ken Hall Plumbers

Ken Hall Plumbers has been my preferred plumber for many years. Everyone in your company is knowledgeable and make me easily understand the issues needing repaired. I highly recommend for all plumbing needs. Honest affordable and trustworthy.

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers

Thank you for your ongoing trust in our services Kathy! We pride ourselves on years of experience and industry knowledge and are pleased to hear this is what you continue to receive from us! We sincerely appreciate your 5 star recommendation.

Satisfied repeat customer

Happy with the job and service. Not the cheapest advertised but I am confident I won't be ripped off and from past experience I know Ken Hall stick by their workmanship.

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers

Thank you for your ongoing trust in our services Peter! We pride ourselves on quality workmanship and are pleased to hear this is what you continue to receive from us!

Tim G.
Tim G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional Finish

Simon removed my old indoor hot water service and installed a new one outside. No question about it, I am super pleased with the end result. I was consulted for options and presented with the best looking installation that perfectly suited my needs. Safe to say, these guys know their trade inside out. They definitely come highly recommended by me.

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers

We are delighted to receive your 5 star review Tim! Thank you so much for choosing Ken Hall to install your new hot water unit, this is exactly the standard of service we strive to deliver every time and we appreciate your recommendation!

Graham B
Graham BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick & efficient service.

Fixed our leak, & system testing uncovered a very small leak in our roof space. The labour cost seemed a bit high as it required a second person due to the 1st person not having the necessary testing equipment. Seniors discount was not well publicised.

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers

Thank you for your 5 star review, Graham! We sincerely appreciate you trusting us to repair your leak and appreciate the feedback.

Jules
Jules Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Company

Good, fast, friendly, efficient, professional service. I had a great experience replacing a faulty part, got part in quickly, contact was fast and efficient and repair was completed in good time.

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers

We are so pleased to receive your 5 star review, Jules! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our service and for trusting us to complete your repair!

Helen
HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

Ben went above and beyond to fix our blocked toilet. We can't thank him enough for helping us out of a very unpleasant situation. We then had him back for all of our plumbing maintenance and now everything is perfect. We will always contact Ken Hall Plumbers in the future.

Professional and efficient

We have used Ken Hall before and have always been pleased with their standard of work and professionalism. Plumber was friendly and explained what he was doing. Highly recommend them.

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers

Hi Janet, we are so pleased you continue to use our services and very happy to have your recommendation. We pride ourselves on our team of trades and their workmanship and thank you for your positive review!

Sahaj
SahajMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt and friendly service

KH guys are Fantastic. I was hoping to get them to attend to my issue and they did not disappoint. Right from ringing their CS team amd until the job was done I was impressed with their professionalism and helpful service. Highly recommend Ken Hall

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers

Thank you for your 5 star review Sahaj! We are so pleased that our service has impressed you and sincerely appreciate your recommendation. Thank you again!

Couzygirl
CouzygirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with Electrical Work!

Frazer was super friendly and very accomodating.
He never made me feel stupid when I asked questions or queried anything.
If I ever need future electrical work, I would ask for Frazer.

Very happy with the completed jobs - 6 ceiling fans with lights and remotes, 5 downlights in the kitchen and 3 LED battens on our back verandah.

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about our electrician, Frazer! He is a great asset to our team, we're pleased to hear you're happy with the completed jobs and we'll be sure to pass on your commendation to him! Kind regards, the Ken Hall team.

Excellent Service

The plumber was friendly, obliging and arrived at time arranged.
Work was carried out to an excellent standard with explanations as proceeding and left clean upon completion.
I hiighly recommend Ken Hall Plumbers.

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with our service and plumber's work. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation.

Lyndsay Swan
Lyndsay SwanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely happy customer!

Super efficient. Rang me when they said they would. Worked quickly and professionally as I wasn’t home so my housemates took care of the process. Plumber sent me an invoice with pictures of the process and the issue he found and fixed. Thank you so much. Best plumbing service I’ve ever had.

Ken Hall P.Ken Hall Plumbers

Hi Lyndsay, wow! We are blown away by your 5 star review and super pleased to hear about your experience - this is exactly the service we strive to deliver every time. Thank you for sharing!

Read more reviews - page 2