• Job Satisfaction

Disappointing, expect more out of a "reputable" company with branded trucks

Office LocationMelbourne (Head Office) and Sydney
Michael

Michael

Part of consignment went to wrong location, still waiting after almost two weeks

Moved from SA to the ACT. Part of the consignment went to Sydney instead and still has not been delivered to Canberra after almost two weeks. Now advised us that our Insurance Declaration has been voided by them as "The envelope has expired" whatever that means. Hard to believe since we filled in the declaration by hand, scanned it in and emailed it to Kent. No reminder that something that needed to be done had not been done. Communication bad to non existent.

Issue has now been resolved and missing item delivered. Insurance problems turned out to be software glitch.
I just hope that the second part of our move with Kent will go ahead without any problems.

Office LocationAdelaide

Highly recommend Kent’s

From the initial contact to uplift of furniture, I can’t recommend Kent’s highly enough. Everyone I came into contact with was just great. The morning of the uplift, they were on time and fantastic to deal with !!

Office LocationTownsville

Outstanding

Our move was from Tasmania to New Zealand, for a small 3 bedroom house we had quotes and inspections from 2 major removal companies and the local Kent guys. In terms of cost, knowledge, professionalism and customer relations, these guys outstripped the other two. Packed on time we even had to change the date which was no problem .
These guys are the professionals professionals !
Well,done Kent
Edrick Corban-Banks

Office LocationLaunceston
Daren

DarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ripped off

We paid for packing and unpack. Packing in Adelaide was done by throwing everything in together and they didn’t unpack at all. Just dumped the boxes in the new place. They also charged us for a full container and the container was only 3/4 full. When you ask for a refun, you get no reply

Office LocationAdelaide
Gail Bess

Gail BessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful service

I would like to thank both Raf and Zac for the kindness and consideration shown during my pack and move. They both communicated effectively at all times and were careful whilst also being very efficient. Highly recommend and would like to use them both on my next move

Office LocationMelbourne (Head Office)
Tess

Tess

Legend who saved the day!

I had a very stressful interstate move from Queensland to Tasmania (During COVID, while waiting for a work contract and with a lease about to expire). I gave very little notice of when I would actually need to move. Suddenly we had to go and I was told by near everywhere it would be an over the week wait. Enter superwoman Sharon Robertson! Great communication, she just made it happen. She simplified a complicated move with many moving parts and sorted out the paperwork so all I had to do was sign, tick a few boxes and sigh in relief!

Office LocationMelbourne (Head Office)
Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

If you expect a stress free move as they promise FORGET IT

Office LocationNewcastle
Jillian Woollard

Jillian Woollard Hunter Region, NSW

Perfect Removals

I engaged Kent removals to pack up and move all items from a 2 bedroom residence and place into storage. From initial contact, meeting the estimator to removal day was a hassle free and a seamless experience. All staff were courteous punctual and the removal process exceeded my expectations.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to engage a removal and storage company, you will not be disappointed!!

Office LocationNewcastle

Em pin

Em pin

Do not use this company

Carol H.

Carol H.South East Queensland, QLD

A great service!

This move has been made easier and less stressful than any of our (many) previous moves due to the Kent estimator, Michael, and the packing and uploading crew, Steven and Anthony, who were all outstanding in every way. Michael made the whole process of organising the move so easy and Steven and Anthony were the friendliest but, at the same time, the most hard working and careful crew I have ever witnessed doing a pack and load. The office kept us informed at every stage of the process. Thank you Kent!

Office LocationBrisbane
Keith

KeithWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Ten out of ten

Everything went smoothly from first contacting Kent to the final delivery The best and least stressful move we have had. Great job by the whole crew ten out of ten on all points. Thank you all.

Office LocationTownsville

Customer Service Non existent

Phone calls not returned. Finally received quote. When trying to pay was informed boxes couldn't be picked up for a good 5 weeks. Attitude of receptionist was plain rude and uncaring.

Office LocationLaunceston

Efficient, courteous and hardworking

We recently moved an apartment of furniture from the centre of Sydney CBD to the Illawarra. The guys that removed our things were efficient, courteous and hardworking. Lucas and his colleague did a terrific job. The large multi-storey building’s Concierge commented he had never seen such a move without fuss nor without leaving any scuffs on the carpet in the lift foyer. It was as if they hadn’t been there. Great praise from a Concierge. Thank you to Kent for an effortless move at both ends. Regards Ian

Louise A.

Louise A.Darwin, NT

Fantastic service

2 bedroom unit on the second floor moving Darwin to Palmerston. The whole crew were great. On site quote done so quickly but thoroughly. Movers were punctual and worked efficiently while taking care of my belongings. Will definitely use Kent if I have to move again.

Office LocationDarwin

Mark Wilson

Mark WilsonPerth, WA

Excellent Handling

The whole process from quote to removal to storage was exceptional. The packing and uplifting of 2 houses simultaneously was daunting to us - not to Kent however. The polite, curteous and caring our our lifelong goods and chattels was re-assuring. Kaylin quoting, Jodi and her team in Customer Service and Matt the Warehouse Manager were all great. Terry packed our valuables with the care you would expect from an experienced packer then Santos and Mike handled the uplift with precision and care and in accordance with the projected timeframe- everything you would hope for in a removalist company.

Job Satisfaction

MacSydney, NSW

unprofessional and rip off

in my case , when I moved to overseas used Kent removals , find reasonable with sales team , then while returning back I needed to keep 4 boxes out of 60 boxes for a month and re deliver

1. no one followed up or called me , was under impression because of covid they are not delivering
2. they were sending invoices no one called me or followed up
3. when I was checking junk mails for some other reasons i noticed something from ar@kentremovals , they could have sent through the same personal emails if can't call

its total rip off and un professional

Mac

So far no response or resolution

I moved 11 boxes from Scotland to Perth WA for my daughter everything was going well was informed that they had arrived in Perth and would need to wait for clearance after that I got an email to say that they were booked in for the 13th January 2021 and someone would call her with a time slot no one contacted her so I sent emails after a few hiccups it was all sorted out and her boxes were delivered so overall happy that she got her stuff now she just needs to unpack them all so thank you Kent Removals

Office LocationPerth
Susie

SusieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great movers

We were moving over 4 hours away and also needed storage for our goods for a months as settlement of the new house was going to take longer. Kent's were amazing. They liaised with us letting us know when pick up and delivery would be and were spot on. The removalists were hard working men and didnt muck around. Couldnt ask for anything more.

Office LocationBrisbane

Appalling service

I asked to have my goods returned to me on a certain date, however they advised they were fully booked and I have to wait a week before I would get my goods out of storage. I now have to live in an empty apartment (no bed, no fridge etc) for a week. They didn't even apologised but were happy to charge me for the extra week.

Therese56asked

Kent Removals & Storage

Can you specify a pickup for the morning as we have to travel in the afternoon?

Hi Therese

We can put in an AM request and our operations do their best to stick to all request. If you have a job booked in already please speak to your move manager about putting in an AM request.

Therese56

Thanks Jennifer, He is going to do that but still feel unsure about no guarantee for am pickup ): we've been
let before!

Tix V.

Tix V.asked

Removals

Hi Sales,

My name is Taita and my enquiry is specifically for interstate car removalist. Can I please get a quote to transport a Jaguar Land Rover SUV from Townsville (NQLD) to North Parramatta (NSW).
Kind regards
Taita

Hi Taita

Thank you for contacting Kent Relocation Group. Please visit our website here to fill in your details to obtain a quote: https://interstate.kentremovalsstorage.com.au/.

Mary

Maryasked

Kent Removals & Storage

I looked at using you for my move. But you have some many mixed reviews on here, how can I believe the some good ones you have?

Mark A.
Mark A.

I can only answer for my move Mary and it was awesome. All the best with yours.

Bill
Bill

I agree with Mark Mary. I would be happy to try to answer any specific questions you have.

Hi Mary

More than 60,000 Australians a year entrust Kent with moving their treasures. As we are committed to providing each one of these customers with superior customer service. If you have any specific questions please feel free to send them through to marketing@kentrelocationgroup.com or give our sales representative a call on 13 55 31 who will be happy to answer any of your questions.

Get an answer from our members and Kent Removals & Storage representatives