• Job Satisfaction

Amanda M.

Amanda M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional - unreliable and dodgy - do not use

I used Kent for a local move and to place some of my valuables into storage. I had previously used Kent for over 20 years.
The service itself was terrible - amateur crew who took over 9 hours to move a 2 bedroom apartment. Unprofessional- at times rude and the whole experience was a nightmare. They have since not been able to locate my items that were to go to store. This is stressful and unbelievable
They promise professional service but could not be more unprofessional
Do not care about customers
Do Not Use

fair value

fair value

Never again

An absolute nightmare. Negligent, uncaring, unprofessional.

Ruined my possession. Ruined my move. Accepted fault as it was blatant. Then they offered a $100 when I had paid for $15,000 worth of insurance. Disgusting.

Matt W

Matt WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication, expensive and dodgy movers

Office LocationBrisbane

Bad move...

We went with Kent due to their reputation. They were fine when booking, but on the day ended up being almost 4 hours late. We were notified of this only but the drivers, who called 45mins outside the window and said they were still no hours away. No after hours number to call and no help. Then the fun started. Staff and 3rd party contracts were unhelpful and aggressive. I refused to pay until the issue could be discussed, but my credit card way charged anyway and my attempts for help ignored.

Steve D.

Steve D.Sydney, NSW

OK, however forgot to bring packing materials for Kitchen as stated in agreement, and move ran a little over time

3 bedroom apartment with single garage moving to same suburb.
Crew arrived on time as agreed, however did not have any boxes or protective wrap suitable to pack kitchen (which was requested in my order). I then had to go and buy more boxes and bubble wrap and pack the kitchen myself.
KENT have since offered to reimburse me for the cost of additional boxes and bubble wrap. As the time blew out a little from quoted Kent have reimbursed for some of that time as well.

Perfect in every way.

We had a reasonable size move in the North Shore of Sydney to further up North. The service Mark and his work colleague gave us was second to none. They did not touch a wall anywhere, when they packed up our queen mattress they first washed their hands before touching it, and then wrapped it in plastic so it didn't get dirty. We had a large wardrobe that needed disassembling and they did it with care. Nothing was too hard for them, and they came with a smile. Will most certainly be recommending Kent again, and using them in the future. Well done Kent, and particularly our removalists...10/10

Do not use... Ever

Office LocationBrisbane and Perth

MervN

MervNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving Sydney to Brisbane

Excellent service

I recently made the move from Perth to New Zealand. This included my vehicle, possessions and small dog. The kindness and helpfulness of all Kent staff made this move very easy for me. On arrival all my possessions were very well packed and nothing was damaged. Very happy with there service

Office LocationPerth
Jeannette

Jeannette Victoria

Good to work with

We had a big move from Melbourne to Perth. 2 large containers. The packing was good and amazing how they pack. The guys that packed and unpacked were great and good to work with. We only had a few issues. On the large two door fridge one of the doors is slightly out of alignment on arrival and when you pack so much furniture and items it would be hard not to get some issues. On unpacking we had some marks and scratches on some items but nothing too serious. There were a few marks/scratches on our large leather lounge suite. We had two glass top tables and arrived in perfect condition. I would certainly recommend Kent Removals.

Kellie

KellieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nightmare Moving Day

David Weber

David WeberGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent enough movers

Care was taken with my goods, the staff were friendly.

They did not bring boxes for my cutlery as requested or even have their own tape to secure blankets to a fridge.

Would be nice if the staff / truck was uniformed / branded.

Maria K

Maria KSydney, NSW

Couldn't have asked for better

HelsPalmerston, NT

Very Friendly & Efficient Company

From wo to go everything went smoothly. From my first enquiry with the girl in the office to the quote, the uplift went without a hitch, the guys were friendly and efficient. We are storing for a year or so while we Silver Nomads, caravan this vast and beautiful continent of ours. The rates are very good and competitive compared to self storage. Some forgotten items need to be added, this apparently is not a problem. I would thoroughly recommend Kents Removal

Office LocationDarwin
Hels

Very happy with the professionalism of this company. Our household goods are in storage and we will use Kent to move them when the time comes

Julie

JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly Recommend - Repeat Customer

2 bedroom house Sydney to Central Coast relocation including packing. Very professional team, packed everything perfectly, were punctual and communication was consistent. Lots of care taken, worth every cent. Moving is stressful at the best of times, Kent gets the job done with proficiency.

Happy customer!

Medium sized interstate move.
Kent's service was really terrific from the quote process through to the really lovely guys who loaded on and off loaded.
My furniture etc was carefully handled and not a scratch or dent on anything.
Drivers arrived on time both ends and communication was great.
Would highly recommend Kent.

Office LocationBrisbane and Melbourne (Head Office)

Marissa

MarissaNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent movers

Full 5 bedroom house moved from suburb to suburb but required a weeks storage
Move was extremely punctual. Faster than what I expected. All staff were very professional. No damage at all to items. The whole team were awesome to deal with.

Office LocationTownsville

Review collected in partnership with Kent Removals & Storage

Moving 3 bedroom house furniture and effects from Albany to Perth. From quote, confirming booking, pick and delivery the team at Kent did a fantastic job. Pick up and delivery crews worked very carefully to load our gear. I'm very happy with their service.

Office LocationPerth

Great professional service

City apartment moving to rural area. The service was fantastic from booking, payment and workers on the day. Really great service - 100% recommend! Thank you very much Kent. Still unpacking...

Office LocationDarwin

Paul Gregersen

Paul GregersenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service

We moved one container back from China. This was my 8th international move and hands down the best. Kent and Asian Tigers make a great partnership. I would highly recommend both companies