4.4

• Job Satisfaction

Less handling so lees chance of your valuable furniture being damaged

Very happy from quoting to picking up and storing goods. We had our all our White goods, furniture and family sentimental furniture stored. We liked the idea that goods are stored in container so the goods are not handled with less chance of being damaged

Dale V

Dale VSydney, NSW

Interstate Move with "Kent"

The whole experience with "Kent" was perfect, Hopefully we won't be moving again, but if we do I wouldn't use anyone else. Great communication, easy and pleasant to deal with. I can't say enough about how great you all were, many thanks from us all.

Office LocationNewcastle
Len

LenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional organisation

We recently relocated from a house to an apartment in a neighbouring suburb. We chose Kent and were impressed with their professionalism with all aspects of the move. The Estimator and Uplift crew were great blokes who were punctual and very capable. Everything was delivered on time and without incident. Highly recommended. Thanks Kent.

Paul C.

Paul C.Perth, WA

Excellent!

Rodrigo and Will are awesome! Very motivated, friendly and super time efficient! I would highly recommend to anyone who requires their services, also the organising team are fantastic! Cheers, Paul

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service from Sharon Robertson, Perth office

Sharon willingly took my phone call from Sydney at 0600 Perth time after a series of emails. Her professionalism, knowledge and quality information were first class. Hopefully, a valued employee!

Office LocationPerth
Thuy

ThuyVictoria

Second time using Kent - again extremely satisfied!

I used Kent 16 years ago when moving overseas, and again this time packing and moving my furnitures to storage. Both times I was extremely impressed with the quality of their services, and their price was one of the most reasonable too! Would not hesitate to use Kent again in the future.

Maz

MazPerth, WA

Brilliant every step of the way!

Everyone was SO Brilliant! From Sydney to Perth. Very efficient & lovely people in both states. So Very grateful for a smooth move during this crazy covid time. Biggest Hugest Thanks!

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still Waiting!

Towser

TowserDarwin, NT

Very professional and great removalist

Our move was a three bedroom house from Darwin to Swan Hill Victoria. Two workers attended our house and loaded the container with our belongings. They ensured nothing was damaged.
The move was on time and we received a courtesy text informing us what time our furniture was arriving which was great.

Office LocationDarwin

Phil K

Phil KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good choice!

I moved from Melbourne to Perth during the pandemic and had to bring forward my move date urgently as Melbourne’s spike was increasing. Kent Removalist was able to obliged my situation. I am very happy with their staff who handled my shipment. Darren Earp was very friendly and assuring and this was partly why I chose Kent instead. Same with the 3 guys who came to pick up my stuff. Jade Hellier was very helpful when I needed to delay the pick up of my car as my flight date was changed by the airline suddenly. So all good with Kent :)

Chris

Chris

Excellent experience

Many thanks to the crew who handled our move. We had a 3bedroom house full of things as well as 2 sheds worth of gear collected over 43 years to move a couple of suburbs away. The team was punctual, friendly and professional, they made the move stress and worry free. I would recommend Kent removals for value and service.

Atlantis

AtlantisSydney, NSW

excellent

We moved from a 3 bedroom house. The majority of furnitures goes into storage and some items were moved to a townhouse. From the quotation process to the people who answered the phone, to the guys that showed up on the day, everyone was very professional, courteous and efficient. The quote was very competitive too.

We are very pleased with the move.

LKJ

LKJMid North Coast, NSW

Great customer service

We recently moved from Victoria to New South Wales. Brendan MacGregor and colleagues uploaded our cherished belongings in a fast, efficient and caring way. They were friendly yet professional and very industrious . Our container arrived when expected and the contents were down loaded successfully by hard working Matt and Rhys.

Rafi Mohamed

Rafi MohamedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Advice and Good Service

Kent made our house move stress free. I was moving from my three bedroom townhouse from Indooroopilly to Oxley, Brisbane. From the early survey till the last minute the team showed the professional strength. Also gave some advice earlier so that we pre plan and ready. Thank you for the good experience.

Professional and Careful

I was very impressed with the professionalism of every employee we met. From Hayley who came to give the quote through to all of the men involved with the actual removal.
I was kept fully informed of the day and time of arrival at both collection and delivery. The guys were exceptionally careful with all my items of furniture. A very friendly service. Highly recommended.

Girlyn

GirlynGoulburn Valley, VIC

Thank you!!

First time using interstate removalist, I was so grateful I chose Kent Removals. The boys on pick up and delivery was on time and fantastic, they have done so much more for me. I'll be recommending Kent removalist to all of my friends and will use them again if I ever move house in the future.

RonelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Roy’s Crew

Move was from Sydney to Gold Coast. Boys (Roy’s Crew) arrived on time. Was blown away by their efficiency & friendliness. Would highly recommend them to anybody wishing to relocate. Well done boys. Did a great job. 10 star rating

Ronelle

Only a pleasure. Glad that i did use Kent. Your professionalism & customer service was outstanding and the boys were just great.

Indi

IndiSydney, NSW

Glad I made a good choice

Mum could not return back to her home in Qld due to Covid. She comes every summer to Sydney. Kent brought her items over without any damage. Shaun, Mathew and another chap were happy, efficient and quick which blew us away. They installed mums single bed and laid the mattress on. Cannot thank them enough for their great attitude. Will gladly recommend them for interstate removals. Keep up the good work.

Wilhelm v.

Wilhelm v.Sydney, NSW

What a pleasure!

Kent Removals moved our small one bed - one study apartment from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast in Queensland during some very challenging times of Covid-19 isolation and border closures. From their initial visit to the final delivery (and offer to collect the boxes) every single engagement was on time, professional while still very friendly. They were not the cheapest quote we received, but you get what you pay for many times over. We cannot recommend them enough.

mel b.

mel b.Launceston, TAS

Safe in their hands!

My friends thought I was mad to move interstate during a Pandemic! Still, I knew it was the right time to pack my life of 40 years down and move home to Tasmania from Melbourne.
From beginning to end, assessment, quote, manifest, move and storage every member of the team on both sides of the Strait were helpful, professional and ummmm patient.
You might find cheaper but beware, bet your bottom dollar you'll get what you pay for, I chose Kent because of their long standing reputation and they didn't disappoint. I'm sure you won't be either..Thanks guys. Legends!

Tix V.

Tix V.asked

Removals

Hi Sales,

My name is Taita and my enquiry is specifically for interstate car removalist. Can I please get a quote to transport a Jaguar Land Rover SUV from Townsville (NQLD) to North Parramatta (NSW).
Kind regards
Taita

Hi Taita

Thank you for contacting Kent Relocation Group. Please visit our website here to fill in your details to obtain a quote: https://interstate.kentremovalsstorage.com.au/.

Jennifer,
Customer Care Team

Mary

Maryasked

Kent Removals & Storage

I looked at using you for my move. But you have some many mixed reviews on here, how can I believe the some good ones you have?

Mark A.
Mark A.

I can only answer for my move Mary and it was awesome. All the best with yours.

Bill
Bill

I agree with Mark Mary. I would be happy to try to answer any specific questions you have.

Hi Mary

More than 60,000 Australians a year entrust Kent with moving their treasures. As we are committed to providing each one of these customers with superior customer service. If you have any specific questions please feel free to send them through to marketing@kentrelocationgroup.com or give our sales representative a call on 13 55 31 who will be happy to answer any of your questions.

Jennifer,
Customer Care Team

Christina

Christinaasked

Removals

Do you pick up and deliver.first pick up from West Kempsey move to Western Australia?

Hi Christina

Kent are an Australia wide removals and storage company and would happily help you obtain a quote for moving of your possessions from West Kempsey in NSW over to WA. Please visit our website here to fill in your details to obtain a quote: https://interstate.kentremovalsstorage.com.au/.

Kent Customer Service Team