• Job Satisfaction

Barry Hooker

Barry Hooker

Great job! Thank you.

Great service could not fault from the first point of contact to the uplift to the delivery everyone from Kent’s were great to work with and all did a great job, to sum it up in three words friendly, polite and professional. Well done thank you.

UrsulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Removal Company Ever - Fantastic

Office LocationCanberra

I am spreading the word Jennifer. Urs

Kate

KateHobart

Brilliant ,professional , patience, good humour

I really want to express by gratitude and appreciation with the team and in particular magnificent fellows on the day of the move.
The professionalism and the skill of the magnificent duo was second to none.
I can not thank you all enough. The patience with me , the good humour shown was second to none. The Hobart team thank you

Office LocationHobart

Wendy P.

Wendy P.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Removalist Company

Can’t speak highly enough of Kent Removals. From first contact to Sharree in the office, the team who came out to the house to give us their quote, the uplift team in Victoria to the team who delivered our furniture to the Glasshouse Mountains in Qld were all amazing people. Even when we were a little anxious, stressed and exhausted we were able to have a good laugh with them all which put us at ease. Amazing people and an amazing company. Excellent work everyone, a big thumbs up to you all.

Lucy C.

Lucy C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Move!

Josie D.

Poor Customer service/ multiple goods damaged

Disappointing

Moving in Melbourne 5 minutes into the next suburb. Purchased packing assistance because of an injury, paid for 4 hours, only packed for 3 because they ran out of boxes, some boxes half full of light items and then all Crockery in one box and it got broken. No follow up or credit given, 2 bedroom apartment moving to a house took 9 hours got charged by the half hour. Have moved interstate and locally many times- most recent Kent experience is the worst experience so far. The ‘operations team’ was supposed to call back, still nothing 10 days later.

Sam A.
Sam A.

Kent - this is not true, my husband has been dealing with Charlie from Kent regarding this complaint as stated in my email I currently have some medical issues I am dealing with.

Brilliant service

I just wanted to say that all your staff were tremendous in their manner and assistance and the actual uplift, I am very grateful for their considerate manner, their positiveness, nothing was a hassle, thank you.

In particular I would like to thank Rob and Ayden, and the other chaps for doing a great job, it felt like they were part of the family, their care and attention will forever be remembered and appreciated, considering in particular my circumstances. THANK YOU Also would like to mention Jason and kylie for their outstanding service.

Job Satisfaction

Awesome Team !

Everyone from Kent has been a pleasure to deal with. Murray is an unbelievable packer who managed to keep our house in a fit state to live even mid-pack, so hard working and a lovely guy. John and the boys on pickup were joyful, hardworking and, boy oh boy, strong! Thank you to everyone at Kent who has looked after us.

Office LocationSydney

Amazing Removalist Team

Starting with the first initial call to Kent Removals and then the follow up with Sarah who moved heaven earth to arrange to move us in a very short time frame of 72 hours was quick and easy. Then coupled with the team who did the move (William, Pedro & Matt - apologies if I have spelt their names wrong) who were excellent. Efficient, courteous, worked exceedingly hard without stopping and were happy to help out if asked - cannot fault their work ethic at all - and all done incredibly quickly and carefully. Would use Kent Removals again in the future.

Wayne

WayneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service.

Local Adelaide move around 26 km of 3 br house furniture. Friendly, obliging workers did a good job. They were happy to reposition heavy stuff when we changed our minds about where it should go. On-time and no breakages. We'd use them again.

Office LocationAdelaide
Lilith W.

Lilith W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Update: A full refund was eventually issued.

Communication and logistical issues were abundant and caused a lot of stress trying to move. I ended up booking another service due to this who were luckily available in time, but Kent did, eventually, issue a full refund.

Job Satisfaction

Average customer service

James Condliffe

James CondliffeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moved our stuff over from nz to gold coast , very happy with the service from Jot and paulie , would definitely use them again if we had to! You guys should be happy to have staff like them

Tristan Launceston, TAS

Worst service possible

Office LocationPerth

Jill

Jill

Happy Interstate Removal

I moved from a rural property from Queensland to WA, with horses and dogs, in the midst of the COVID crisis, so the fact that everyone from the Kent team was friendly, professional and helpful, made the transition much easier. They always responded quickly to emails and phone calls. I always felt they recognised how stressful a move can be and continued to be supportive. They were competitive with pricing and arrived on arranged time for packing and delivery. Would definitely recommend.

Shaun D

Shaun DHunter Region, NSW

Excellent experience, professional, efficient, excellent communication and friendly to deal with

I've used Kent before on an interstate move and was very pleased with the experience so I was expecting the same when performing an interstate move from Newcastle to Melbourne. All the people I dealt with were excellent, friendly, and professional right from the estimator, the move manager, and crews on both ends. Special thanks to David, Darren and Liam in Newcastle and Brendon and Jake in Melbourne for their hard work, professional, efficient and friendly approach.

Office LocationNewcastle
Chris G

Chris G

Do not use Kent if it involves the Brisbane office

Kent R.Kent Removals & Storage

Disappointing, expect more out of a "reputable" company with branded trucks

Office LocationMelbourne (Head Office) and Sydney
Michael

Michael

Part of consignment went to wrong location, still waiting after almost two weeks

Moved from SA to the ACT. Part of the consignment went to Sydney instead and still has not been delivered to Canberra after almost two weeks. Now advised us that our Insurance Declaration has been voided by them as "The envelope has expired" whatever that means. Hard to believe since we filled in the declaration by hand, scanned it in and emailed it to Kent. No reminder that something that needed to be done had not been done. Communication bad to non existent.

Issue has now been resolved and missing item delivered. Insurance problems turned out to be software glitch.
I just hope that the second part of our move with Kent will go ahead without any problems.

Office LocationAdelaide

Therese56asked

Kent Removals & Storage

Can you specify a pickup for the morning as we have to travel in the afternoon?

Hi Therese

We can put in an AM request and our operations do their best to stick to all request. If you have a job booked in already please speak to your move manager about putting in an AM request.

Therese56

Thanks Jennifer, He is going to do that but still feel unsure about no guarantee for am pickup ): we've been
let before!

Tix V.

Tix V.asked

Removals

Hi Sales,

My name is Taita and my enquiry is specifically for interstate car removalist. Can I please get a quote to transport a Jaguar Land Rover SUV from Townsville (NQLD) to North Parramatta (NSW).
Kind regards
Taita

Hi Taita

Thank you for contacting Kent Relocation Group. Please visit our website here to fill in your details to obtain a quote: https://interstate.kentremovalsstorage.com.au/.

Mary

Maryasked

Kent Removals & Storage

I looked at using you for my move. But you have some many mixed reviews on here, how can I believe the some good ones you have?

Mark A.
Mark A.

I can only answer for my move Mary and it was awesome. All the best with yours.

Bill
Bill

I agree with Mark Mary. I would be happy to try to answer any specific questions you have.

Hi Mary

More than 60,000 Australians a year entrust Kent with moving their treasures. As we are committed to providing each one of these customers with superior customer service. If you have any specific questions please feel free to send them through to marketing@kentrelocationgroup.com or give our sales representative a call on 13 55 31 who will be happy to answer any of your questions.

See all Kent Removals & Storage questions