Paul Gregersen

Paul GregersenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service

We moved one container back from China. This was my 8th international move and hands down the best. Kent and Asian Tigers make a great partnership. I would highly recommend both companies

Pat Morrison

Pat MorrisonPerth, WA

Very angry and very disappointed

Nez

NezSydney, NSW

Very organised and professional move

4 bedroom, 2 bathroom huge workshop move.

Moving interstate with a months lag in between.

Everything went like clockwork. All teams made the move less stressful as we had confidence in the movement of our belongings.

Office LocationSydney

Eliwat

EliwatAU

Excellent service

We moved from a fairly large first floor apartment in Victoria to a town house in Tasmania. And at every stage Kent was efficient and communicated clearly. The packing up was expertly done. The pick up was handled well - four people were used because the van had to be parked in the street and a single lift served the entire apartment block. However, it was all done with good grace and no complaints (either from the removalists or the other residents ). Our furniture was stored in Tasmania for about a month before delivery. Again, this was well handled. The empty boxes were also collected promptly.

Dale Hosking

Dale HoskingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kent Brisbane - Great move

Kent moved our 4 bed house across Brisbane last week. We hired three men and a truck. The guys were very careful and professional. They worked really fast and did not waste any time. Nothing was broken and were patient when we changed our mind a couple of times about some furniture locations in the new place. I will be moving again in 12 months time and I'll definitely be asking for the same crew. It is really scary picking a removalist, but I feel really lucky that my gamble with Kent paid off.

Office LocationBrisbane

Lil H.

Lil H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous Removal Company

We were absolutely delighted with our recent move with Kent. The pleasant and obliging Crew were amazing, and they moved heavy furniture up steep steps. They worked tirelessly and without complaint on a very warm and humid day. The move was completed by mid afternoon, and our furniture and effects were undamaged.
We have moved with Kent previously, and would have no hesitation in moving with this company again.

Office LocationAdelaide

Brilliant!!

Kent Removals assisted us to move our 4 bedroom multiply living area house. Moving from Melbourne to regional Tasmania. The move started and finished on time/day as agreed. All aspects of the move went to plan including the packing, uplift, delivery and carton collection. Could not fault them.

Review collected in partnership with Kent Removals & Storage

Was a seamless move with lots of positive and informative communication from Kent

1 Bedroom apartment in Perth CBD to a 2 bedroom townhouse in Melbourne suburbs. Kent held our items in storage whilst we arranged a permanent address and a time for delivery. Timing was faultless.

Office LocationMelbourne (Head Office) and Perth

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic move crew

We’ve used Kent’s several times over the past few years mainly because they are professional, consistent and the move crews are the best in the business. We recently moved a 4 bedroom house with lots of large, heavy furniture. The guys were amazing - respectful, helpful, very careful of our possessions & they moved us in record time without fuss. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.,

Leonardo A.

Leonardo A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible service

I hired Kent for a door-to-door international move. After I paid for the services, they became unreachable. I had multiple issues with a 3rd party they hired at destination and had to pay substantial additional charges that were not in the proposal I signed. The worst was their lack of support to try to solve these issues.

Amit Raina

Amit RainaPerth, WA

Missing Cartons

We trusted Kent based on their reviews and planned to move interstate (Bris to Perth) which turned out to be a nightmare because they had misplaced 8 cartons and even though we had insured the stuff, we didn't get reimbursed for the same and nobody took the responsibility for the lost stuff. Their sales people promised good services with customer satisfaction but when it came to insurance dept nobody seemed to care or do something about it.

Office LocationBrisbane

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Enlist Kent Removals!

Kent made my move seamless. All communications were pleasant, accurate and timely! I would highly recommend this Company! The gentlemen that did the Pick Up's and Drop Off's were very professional and respectful.

KSB

KSBGippsland, VIC

great service

I moved from the city to a small town an hour away. Kents were punctual, good at communicating before and during the process and they managed to get their truck up a difficult driveway! The move involved larger pieces of furniture that was collected and deliver without damage. Very reasonable pricing.

Sharron

SharronHobart, TAS

Great service, will use it every time

Kent moved my 4 bedroom house which had just been newly renovated. I loved that they were extremely careful with my belongings wrapping them in thick protective plastic. My move while not fully completed started in Hobart and will end in Kiama nsw. The staff were great from start to finish. A normally stressful experience was completed seamlessly.

Office LocationHobart

Bellini

BelliniCarina Heights

An almost perfect removal

Moved a 3 bedroom house from the Central Coast of NSW to Adelaide. A pity that the "Operations Group" in Newcastle was not a bit more communicative. It would have otherwise been a perfect removal. The 3 persons who collected our belongings were very good and those who made the delivery were actually excellent. Very professional and caring. Dealing with the office in Adelaide was a breeze. An overall good experience and I would not hesitate to recommend Kent Removals.

Office LocationNewcastle

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

A brilliant service took all the worry out of the move.

3 bedroom house to 3 bedroom duplex in an over 55 retirement complex
Wollongong to Sunshine Coast Queensland - Interstate
Move ran to schedule at both ends.
Staff at both ends a credit to Kents, very professional and courteous.

Office LocationSydney

Chris Farley

Chris FarleyPerth, WA

Very good service, from the initial quote to the last box being delivered

A relatively simple move, approx 2km with the addition of a load going interstate, WA to Vic. From the quote, to the delivery of packing items, through to the teams arriving on the day it all went like clockwork. Without doubt it added up to making the whole stressful experience of moving house a lot more manageable. Would employ Kent Removals again in a heartbeat.

Small Shift to Melbourne

When Kent shifted our furniture and personal effects from Walbeck Road Kalamunda to Poets Lane Kalamunda, they also transported a small number of items to our daughter in Melbourne. Our daughter has advised that all of the goods arrived in good condition.

Lik F.

Lik F.Perth, WA

Amazing service, brilliant teams at both ends. Nothing to difficult and nothing broken. Will recommend to all.

I've never used a removal company before. And doing such a big move interstate they made it so easy. They were able to take my stress away and made it easy. All the staff I had contact with were all very professional, friendly and put me at ease.

Tony L.

Tony L.North Queensland, QLD

Different location teams need more titles considered, setup the bad, fringe...

My move 1 office 3bedroom house, that’s over a short, move. Started finished on time.but when movedl the bed mattress been scratched my house wall. The pass not yet, the wheel flat over my shoes.

Office LocationTownsville