Kenwood Chef Classic KM330

Kenwood Chef Classic KM330

MoU

MoUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Kenwood mixer!

I bought the Kenwood Chef Classic KM330 seven years ago. It has never failed me with any of my cake recipes. Each one has been a success. It mixes the batter to a perfect consistency and turns my egg whites to the desired stiffness in very little time. I have found that making cakes is a lot easier than when I was using a hand mixer. There are different mixing tools, some to make heavier doughs, which are convenient depending on what you want to use them for. It is such a reliable machine which I highly recommend. MoU

Date PurchasedAug 2011
Kenwood
Kenwood t.Kenwood

Greg LSydney

Mediocre performance

It's good for the first mixing of sour dough bread ingredients and takes a 1kg loaf. However whipping egg whites or creaming butter is very slow and requires a lot of manual scraping for the latter. I'd rather use my hand mixer but that defeats the purpose of having a bench mixer. I also purchased the food processor attachment and compared to my old Breville Whizz it's hopeless... need to stop and scrape around base of bowl when making dips. Even mixing pastry you have to stop and scrape. I don't think its speed is sufficient for effective processing

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Date PurchasedDec 1998
GRAHAM

GRAHAMMALMSBURY

my kenwood bought in 1972 is still going strong

What an amazing machine. Its over 40 years old and it still works perfectly on the original motor. I would love a new one but till this dies im happy with it as its never faulted. I still have the white smoked glass bowl and its as good as new.

Mardi

MardiSydney, NSW

The Jury Is Still Out

Kathy263748

Kathy263748AU

Great, effective, but not as good as the older versions

Max

Maxasked

Is there a service & repairs centre for Kenwood Chef Mixer in Sydney NSW?

max

maxasked

I brought a kenwood classc twenty years ago and wish to update my machine but want to know if all the accessories I have will fit the new model .

Hi Max,
You are best to confirm with Kenwood but I am pretty certain that they will still fit it. I had one back in the late 70's and the Classic model that I have now is very similar.

max

maxasked

I brought this machine at least twenty years ago and wonder if the attachments I have will fit the new model if I update it .

Get an answer from our members and Kenwood representatives

Download manual