Kenwood Chef XL Sense KVL6100T

KVL6100T, KVL6100B (Blue), KVL6100G (Green), etc...

Stand Mixers Buying Guide

Whether you want to splash the cash on a premium KitchenAid mixer or find the best affordable stand mixer from Kmart, here are some buying considerations to throw into the mix.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Safety

Aditya
AdityaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Manufacturing defect - please avoid

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

CherylKenwood

Hi Aditya,
Please see our direct message to you so I can have our customer service manager escalate this.

Kate R
Kate RBrisbane

Terrible for the waistline...

MarySouth West, WA

Huge improvement on past models

I’ve had two previous Kenwood chef mixers, the last a Chef Titanium which cost over $1000 and had been repaired for poor motors twice. Last week it packed it in again so I bought a Kenwood Chef Sense and what an improvement. The 1400w motor easily handles 1kg of bread dough and is quiet. Excellent product and $400 cheaper than a Titanium. So pleased I didn’t pursue buying the titanium which would have been a waste of money

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

DelonghiKenwood

HI Mary,
We are sorry that you had so much trouble with your first machine and appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear that you now love your new machine.

Mary

The problems associated with a $1000+ machine should ring alarm bells with Delonghi. The proof will be in how well the Kenwood Sense does before its guarantee runs out in 2022.

Benchtop Food Mixers

Find out how Kenwood Chef XL Sense KVL6100T compares to other Benchtop Food Mixers

Jen197South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

Bought this machine one month ago in Feb 2020. The creaming beater makes a very loud screeching noise when creaming butter and sugar. Spoke to Kenwood who say its normal. I bought this because I want a large bowl for breadmaking, and Choice recommended it. I have only used it twice for creaming butter and sugar and both times it made a terrible squealing noise. The very loud noise puts me off using the creamer.
The best Kenwood could offer was the advice that the very loud screeching is normal for this beater. It also jolts around on the benchtop when in use mixing a cake mix.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $549.00.

Jen197

I’ve followed the kenwood tips and still no improvement. Ill ring you about it soon.

Cake MakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed, expected better for the money I paid

When using the creaming beater it makes a very loud screeching noise. I used it to cream butter and sugar. Spoke to Kenwood who say its normal to make this screeching/squealing noise. I dont agree as its very loud and hurts my ears. I adjusted it as per Kenwood instructions, no change in noise level. The machine also jolts about on the bench top when in use. I bought this machine because Choice recommended it and I wanted a large mixing bowl for bread making. Ive used it twice, bought 1 month ago.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $549.00.

Cake Maker

Ive already had email communication with kenwood and followed their tips to fix the problem, which didnt help. They refused any further help.

De'Longhi StaffKenwood

Hi, we would love to help you further on this. Would you be able to send us a direct message with your contact details and our team will be in touch?

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
marba
marbaNortheast, VIC

Don’t know why it’s taken over 45 years marriage, before purchasing this magnificent machine!

This machine is wonderful. Sponges, cakes, meringues, pavlova, all whip up in record time. Easy to handle bowl, functional splash guard, which is mostly unnecessary, as it doesn’t throw mixture out. Tools are good. Folding tool works well after some adjustment that had been well explained in instructions. Whips cream so fast, compared to previously owned electric mixers, doesn’t need constant scraping down, and I haven’t needed to wear ear protection. I love the volume of the bowl, it will mix a large fruit cake easily. The bowl is light and very easy to handle, in spite of its large 6.7l capacity.

Purchased in March 2019 at BI-RITE, Electrical, Wangaratta, Victoria 3677.

Kenwood t.Kenwood
Tom
TomPerth, WA

Great quality

I like this blender. The motor is not very loud and working very good. I use this motor to mix plain flour and very convenient, about 5 min this motor can finish this work. For daily use, the mixing bowl capacity is enough, but if customer can change a large bowl, it's much better.

Date PurchasedMay 2017