Kia Dealers

Kia Dealers

Andree Morgan

Andree MorganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chadstone Kia

I highly recommend Shae, Heather and Ian at Kia Chadstone .. Shae especially was helpful , responsive and went out of her way to help me when buying my new Seltos recently . Wonderful car .. wonderful experience so highly recommend .

Dismayed Helen

Dismayed HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Engine Failure

Kia - five years old. Needs new engine. Known engine problem for Kia. Not covered. just outside warranty. Don't buy Kia.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
carconnect
Alana

Alana

kia australia wangara service dept

service on kia carnival not done as light still on the dashboard after 3 services and then they sent back the 3 rd time with no water, annd nearly $2500 then we sent back on two truck as it was not suitable to use as steam coming out of exhaust to then to be told water hose split and$ 4480 and took from 15/march 21 till the 5th may 2021 to be ready and no petrol to even drive home never had this service ever from john hughes dealer ever but owing to the problem in the beginning wasn't sure whether to drive and cause my problems please take note

Suziebee

SuziebeeVictoria

Bad customer service

Love the car but unfortunately all the customer service appears upon sealing the deal and not extended to the kia owner post purchase. I was recently told about potential savings on servicing that the dealer failed to advise me on. I've had a few 'technical' issues with the vehicle, which didn't even warrant a return phone call from the dealer when I attempted to call them to seek assistance.

Sportage 2017

I experienced nothing but THE BEST professionalism,approachable, comfort. from Mechanic- Patrick, advisor and the whole service Dept .

JD - Sydney

Joseph C.Sydney, NSW

Macarthur Kia Narellan - stay well away

simond

simondSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service from Kia Australia (Warranty)

Store LocationKia Australia

Dot

DotPerth, WA

Unethical

Store LocationOsborne Park
Bruce Jensen

Bruce JensenHunter Region, NSW

Seamless experience

Gianni Manzi was very helpfull in our purchase of our Kia Cerato. Have had follow up since purchase and all questions have been answered.

Russ

RussSouth East Queensland, QLD

How can your company KIA sponsor the women bashing Brisbane Broncos NRL?

I will never buy another KIA car, I am discussed you sponsor the Brisbane Broncos a club full of convicted criminals and Police and women bashers

Rob

Rob South East Queensland, QLD

Kia Metro Lutwyche Road Brisbane

Booked a second test drive after a good first test and really ready to buy the car (Kia Sorrento GT-line, top of the range $66K). Was told on arrival that the Demo car was now sold and no other cars of the same model were available to test. No phone call to explain this so basically Kia Metro are happy to waste their customers time. I'll be shopping elsewhere and so should you.

Disappointed

DisappointedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kia Cerato TROUBLE less than 40,000 kms

Kia Cerato started & thick black smoke discharged then power died. Car was serviced few months ago & has less than 40,000kms on the clock. Is serviced regularly so its a mystery. I got it towed Fri 22/1/21 to my home because it was just after hours . Rang 2 closest service centres who can't look at it til 3/2/21. Got it towed to service centre today 27/1/21 who did last service. Towing cost $152 so far despite being RAA member over 15 years. It needs a diagnosis BEFORE I can have courtesy car?! So I havent had use of a car for 5 days & won't for another 7 days. That's very inconvenient & disappointing & I wanted others to know what they can expect.

Marg B.

Marg B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankyou

I would like to give Berwick Sales Manager Luke a massive Thankyou. I was given a loan car for sometime until my new car arrived. When I arrived to pick up my car, I was surprised to see my car in the Showroom wrapt up in cloth with a huge Red bow. The experience with Kia has been nothing but Par Excellent. My car is everything that I had hoped for.
Thankyou so much, Marg.

Find out how Kia Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Kia Toowong would not help me and treated me with complete indifference

National Capital Motors

Our Kia Rio was at National Capital Motors for 8 weeks with an apparent warranty issue with no resolution. We had it towed somewhere else to be repaired at our cost. Extremely frustrating and unprofessional.

They won’t sell me a car?

Haidee

HaideeHunter Region, NSW

Kia East Maitland Was Terrible

Was excited to purchase my new Kia Seltos and then the sales manager Dominic stepped in and everything went down hill dealing with him, don’t go there if you want to be treated with disrespect and rudeness and he tried to rip me off! Needless to say I have spoken to everyone I know and warned them not to purchase from him and it was very interesting to hear they to have had bad experiences from Kia East Maitland especially the “sales manager” if I can recommend somewhere to go it would be Cessnock to purchase your next car.

car p.

car p.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful SalesPerson Jamee Bird

Many Thanks to Sales Woman Jamee professional courteous made the purchase of my new Kia Seltos hassle and pain free delivered beautifully love my car wouldn't purchase a car anywhere else

Robb of ACT

Robb of ACTasked

Which of the two dealers in Canberra offer the better service for a 2017 Kia Sorento. Any bad results or lack of interest in customer issues would be helpful.

Groaning Shelves

Groaning Shelvesasked

Question: has this to anyone else re Werribee Kia and will you also take action over your privacy being abused and/or harrassment? Re employee of Werribee Kia - why would they harrass people and then break privacy laws by going onto CarSales and entering the enquirer's name and number (and wrong email, because they don't have it!) onto a whole lot of random car listings so that the person gets a heap of SMS messages from various Audi dealers and sellers. Luckily for the person that it has happened to they have family involved in law and criminal justice system, so the staff member - who it will be able to be proven made these enquiries, such things can be traced - and who broke privacy law can be dealt with. Please see Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). My question is why would a car dealership employee go to these lengths, just because someone asked an SMS enquiry about the location of a car and when they found out it was too far to go to in Werribee they were constantly called, SMS, harrassed even after asking for the contact to cease, and then have their privacy broken to make malicious enquiries with their phone number? Would like to know if others have gone through this and would also make a report to first the dealership and if no action, then VicPol.

DOMAIN SCAM
DOMAIN SCAM

Appalling

Anne-Maree Hallasked

We have a Kia Sorento 2012 Model. We went over on our service by 14 months. We went and had our 60000km service and I mentioned a couple of things that weren't running too well. When I collected it from it's service the same thing was happening still. Next day the car had to be towed back to the dealership and now they are saying we need a whole new engine rebuild because we left it so long for a service the oil separated in the engine and it has clogged it up which is why it's not running right. Also not covered by warranty because we went over on our service. They may be coming to the party for the parts. But we are still looking anywhere between 3-6 grand repair. Car has been there almost a fortnight already. Anyone else ever heard of this sort of thing?

Kmack
Kmack

Thankfully this hasn't happened to me first hand but I have heard the warranties are very strict. A friend told me that her oil was sludgy and that she was told that voided the warranty as if you were getting regular services that wouldn't happen. Tricky situation, I hope it all works out for you!

Anne-Maree Hall

Thanks for the reply. I'm just so afraid of being ripped off :)

Alex
Alex

Hi Anne ,Sorry to hear about your engine issue. The car warranty terms are very strict with the service history and that's the first thing they check when you have a major issue like yours. If your service history is not kept up to date they won't honor their warranty terms. You can try the wreckers to check if they have a replacement engine or you can get it rebuilt done from any other place. The dealers are lot more expensive in terms or parts and labour . You can get couple of quotes from different workshops to choose the right ones.