Kia Dealers

Kia Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Poor tyres quality

Brought a Kia Seltos in July 2020 love it for the first 6 months then a noise started to annoy the driving . Took the car to the dealer three times first they told me to keep driving until the tyres adjust to the road conditions
,then at service time i told them the problem is getting worst, they rotate the wheels and did de balancing at an extra $75 cost . Today I decided to have it assessed again and once again the problem is the tyres and that noise is not cover under the warranty defect and I should chance the tyres soon at my cost otherwise if there is a problem they may relate to the wheels or connectivity’s Kia may not cover my vehicle. The end of the story is to change the 18,000 kms tyres . Disappointed with Kia .

Dandenong Kia Saved The Day

Lars
LarsSydney, NSW

Bought a new Kia stonic. Kia remote fell off and was lost as I walked

Kia claimed without the remote while I still had the key I was responsible for the other part of the key falling off. The car / key was 5 months old The service was terrible. The quote was under priced when I went to pick up the car as they added an extra $300 on. I booked it a month in advance and spent 10 hours waiting for the car to be ready. This is the first kia I have bought, and will not be buying another Kia. I change my car every 4 years and the whole experience of owing a Kia is poor.

Margaret
MargaretVictoria

Defective Paint Work

I brought a yellow Kia Stinger which has defective paintwork. Kia promised a free respray and Lifetime warranty on the paintwork in 2018. My car continues to have paint issues and Kia refuses to fix it. For those who have brought a Kia don't expect any service from them! They couldn't care less about their customers!

JD - Sydney
JD - SydneySYDNEY

Kia stiffed the tow company

Donna
DonnaSydney

Disappointed

PCB
PCBPerth, WA

Brand New Kia Picanto Forward Radar Failure- Replacement Cost $4,500

Cardboard rubbish on the highway was able to destroy the front Kia Picanto ~$4,500 radar on 2021 new vehicle (~1420 km on ODO) because it was in the front grill close to the road just below the number plate, shockingly poor engineering design by Kia. No damage to rest of car. Kai dealer maintenance said radar was known to be fragile. Cost to replace radar ~25% of car cost. No help on cost to repair from Kai Australia or Kai dealer, forget car warranty. Kai customer support is a waste of time and Kai makes customers pay for their terrible car design, quality cars put their front radar behind tempered windshield glass to protect it, because it is fragile.

Colin
ColinRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Poor roadside service

I had a flat battery in Ballina on 1/2/2022. Rang contact No. and was sent a link which I accessed and filled in required details. Clicked "Next" and was advised my call is being transferred to a customer service representative. Nothing happened. So I rang Kia roadside customer assistance. It took another hour and twenty minutes before I could actually speak to a real person. So frustrating.
Eventually after a protracted 3 hours and thirty minutes, roadside service finally arrived. It was such a convaluted and
frustrating experience for what should have been a seemless process of reporting and replacing a battery. I have no complaint against the mechanic who replaced the battery, he was professional, friendly and did a good job.

Ranga
RangaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kia Sportage

Car is great to drive. Salesperson -Ash from Werribee KIA very helpful and obliging. Great experience from buying to driving.

Find out how Kia Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Kia sorrento gt new model

Dear guys,
I own a kia sorrento gt new model bought this one as a ideal family car 7 seater only done 5k now the car is at dealership right from 24 dec till now waiting for new transmission from overseas...kia Australia instead of apologising gave me a sportage 5 seater to drive obliging me....everytime i call them i get a only one answer this is the only car available at the moment...the kia headoffice doesnt give a crap to the customers...i am paying off rego, insurance and mortgage on the car for gt sorrento and driving sportage....shame on guys...atleast talk to us nicely....KIA Australia has spoiled my whole Christmas holidays.

Dave B
Dave BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worldwide Kia Stinger brake issue

Store LocationMornington Kia Victoria
Patrick
PatrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kia Australia HO Worst Customer Service

I have for the last year tried to get an answer out of Kia Australia (I made contact many times to Kia head office) regarding a vehicle I ordered in Dec 2020 when my daughter was wheelchair bound - the vehicle is for a wheelchair refit and therefore there is limited vehicles that will allow this... I have a hire vehicle since Jan 2021 and would like a straight answer on when I expect to have the delivery if ever, some help and honesty would be appreciated.

Jim catterall
Jim catterall

Kia dealers show no interest non scheduled service. On road service is non existant

Our Cerato is about 2 years old. A warning light suggested that something was wrong and that the car should not be driven until the problem had been addressed . I telephoned the Kia roadside service and was told to contact the dealer. The dealer could only offer a service at the dealership a fortnight later. So there is in fact no roadside assistance. We had to make other arrangements ..Subsequently we had a nail in a tyre and the dealer told us they could only provide service in about ten days time! We will probably upgrade the car next year when we will look very closely at ongoing assistance for any prospective brand

Worst customer service - new car broke down after less than 6 months.. operating system failed!!

After only owning my KIA for 6 months the operating system completely failed! I was driving & all these warning lights came on & I lost power steering! No one could tell me why this happened & it was in the workshop for 2 days!!! Luckily I was close to home at the time because it was unsafe to drive.

Then I called up to ask a simple question but the customer service person couldn’t find my car on their system, then tried to argue with me that I don’t have road side assistance as it hasn’t been service (even though it isn’t due for service yet) and couldn’t tell me where to get my car serviced. Totally useless company!

Horrible dealership - Lakeside Kia

My partner took our Seltos here for a routine service. Horrible customer service from Danielle who wouldn’t even let him through the doors five minutes early. Even worse customer service from the service department as they had many “oversights” with issues they were supposed to repair. It seems that the car was barely looked at as the invoice states many inspections were undertaken yet none of the issues were actually fixed. Take your car to ANY other Kia dealership as Lakeside Kia are very unprofessional and untrustworthy. I would have given 0 stars if the review allowed it.

Not happy John
Not happy Johnasked

This is a copy of the message I just sent to Kia. Has anyone else experienced the problems I'm having with my 3 month old car? Particularly the "recycle air" intake switching to "fresh air" intake even though I don't want to? Several times I have been in places like the Northconnex tunnel or heavy traffic and start feeling sick because the stupid car has switched over to fresh carbon monoxide poisoning mode. The service department says that's the way it is and there is no fix!!!!!@@##$

"I purchased a Kia Sportage 2021 run out model in December 2021. Now I'm really sorry that I did!!! There have been several issues with the car and some are yet unresolved by the Castle Hills dealership, one being particularly DANGEROUS. The map was way out of date and the salesperson lied telling me that it was updated before I got the car, it was eventually updated at the 3,000km service however the sound from the radio is still shifted to the left of the car even though the control is in the middle. The VERY DANGEROUS bug of the recycle air function keep of switching over to fresh air intake for various reasons. it should NEVER, EVER change unless I push that button, several times I have found myself feeling sick and developing a headache while driving because of this, I will probably faint and kill myself and others because of this. it MUST BE fixed."

Greg C.
Greg C.asked

Can anyone tell me if they have been waiting longer than 12 months for delivery of a new Carnival Platinum? I think Kia employs people to scrub responses from forums as I cannot get a response anywhere. Thanks BTW I ordered mine in March 2021

Wendy E.
Wendy E.asked

I heard recently Kia is going to change the design of the Seltos to something similar to the Sportage. Please don't! The Seltos design is what makes it so classy and special. The interior and the fold-down flat seats is what makes the Seltos what it is. Just offer a Seltos with a Petrol or Hybrid power engine and you will sell heaps of them. As long as the Hybrid is similar in the increased price of the Toyota Corolla the Seltos will walk off the floor. I would like to know if they are going to change the Seltos design in 2022 as I was intending to purchase a Seltos as it is now but maybe a Hybrid variety. This news about its design change to more like the Sportage is not good.