Kiddie Country
See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kiddie Country

4.1
MICHELLE WOOD
MICHELLE WOODVictoria

They have sold us a defected product, second hand looking, without saying anything.

very slow item delivery time

Ordered an item early January - received mid feb. slow to answer emails requesting follow up of delayed item. They were nice and apologetic but it’s ridiculous to wait 6+ weeks for an item that was supposedly in stock when order was placed

Meg
MegMelbourne

Fantastic advice on car seats

Thanks to the team for their great advice on the britax car seat we bought from there. Good price and ample stock. Only downside was we had to wait a little while to get served because they were soooo busy. Obviously other shoppers knew it was the place to be on a Saturday morning! Ps walked out with some bath toys (impulse buy) and they have been outstanding!!

Kiddie C.Kiddie Country

Thank you for your great comments. We always try to assist to the best of our ability.

Abi
AbiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best range of products & Great Customer Service!

We purchased a Joolz pram! kiddie country showed us how to use it, explained care instructions ect. We loved our shopping experience so much we went back a few months later to purchase a Baby zen yo-yo travel pram! Love love love there range of products! Plus there friendly customer service makes it a pleasure to shop there!

Kiddie C.Kiddie Country

Hi Abi we really appreciate that great review thanks

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordered online and they sold the item, no offer to replace

Ordered a bassinet online, they rang and said they had sold it ‘5 minutes ago’ even though it had been purchased a while before this... no offer to match price and replace, after asking what they could do for us store assistant offered item at the non-reduced price. Terrible customer service, will never shop here again.

Sam

Kiddie Country living up to their name

The personal one on one customer advice and product knowledge made the decision to set up for our first baby SO much easier and stress free! The shop boasts a range that assures quality and the staff are wonderful and personable. We drove past many major baby stores to shop here.

Kiddie C.Kiddie Country

Hi Paige, thank you for this amazing review. Everything you mentioned is exactly what we strive to deliver to each customer - a personal, in depth and stress free experience. We can't wait to continue to be of service to you and your family.

Steph R
Steph RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best customer service!

We visited Kiddie Country to try out some prams and ended up buying the Joolz Day 2 as well as a Leander cot! The service was impeccable- not only did the staff member stay with us for our whole experience at the store (around 2 hours) but he also thoroughly explained everything about prams to us! We highly recommend visiting Kiddie Country for all of the investment baby pieces - they truly only stock the best brands!

Beyond helpful

I thought getting my new purchase to my car would be a juggle. I had my toddler with me and it wasn't the smallest of items. A staff member was more than happy to deliver my new item effortlessly to my car. And it was a few streets away. Thank you Kiddy Country.

Kiddie C.Kiddie Country

Hi Imogen, we are always more than happy to take items to your car, whether it be a cot, a car seat or a small bag of bottles! No job is too big or too small. Thanks for the review!

Kellie M
Kellie MMelbourne

Such amazing service in a wonderful store!

We bought our double pram from here, and received the most amazing service. The sales assistant was so lovely and helpful, and took so much time with us to help us make our choice, and was super helpful with advice on accessories. No one blinked an eye when we left without a purchase, and were welcomed back upon our return to purchase with just as good a service as the first time. We have sent friends of ours to the store as well, as honestly, every day of the week I would prefer to support a family business, especially when they are so attentive & kind. We look forward to shopping with you again soon!

JuJu
JuJuMelbourne

Lasted the test of time!!

I bought from Kiddie Country when I had my children in the 80’s. I am now buying from them again for my grandchildren in 2018.
Nothing has changed, great products at a great price!

Kiddie C.Kiddie Country

Hi Juju, we adore having grandparents return for grandchildren after doing their own baby shopping here! We hope we can continue this great relationship with future generations to come!

L.T
L.TCamperdown

Great products and excellent service!

The staff had a great knowledge base of their products and were very helpful. They made our desicion making easy without being pushy.

Jess
JessMelbourne

Excellent service and great range of products

Best baby store in Melbourne! The staff are fantastic - extremely helpful and don’t push a sale. Kiddie Country also has a great range of products but not too big like many other stores which can make shopping overwhelming! For a small family run store they also offer very competitive pricing. Have purchased items big and small from here and now wouldn’t shop anywhere else for my daughter!

Kiddie C.Kiddie Country

Thank you for your kind words. We do our best to impress our values

Fantastic help in choosing a pram

Staff were very helpful in helping us choose a pram. They made the experience very enjoyable!
Worth the travel as it was the best deal we could find!

Kiddie C.Kiddie Country

Hi Tam, thanks so much for your review! Please send an email to orders@kiddiecountry.com.au with your delivery address for your voucher!

Great range of products

I really enjoyed shopping at Kiddie Country, the staff were really helpful and there were no stupid questions! Being a first time mum I really appreciated the time the staff took to introduce various products and options to me.

Kiddie C.Kiddie Country

Thank you for those kind words, It is our intention to always provide information and assist with your needs

Super helpful with our pram purchase

Such lovely and friendly staff. Helped us with choosing our pram and the difficult decision on which colour! Thank you for being so patient with my indecisiveness!