King and Sons Plumbing Melbourne

• Rates and Fees
Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HONEST AND ON TIME

Honest inspection on my leaking shower head.
Gave me different options to/ solve the problem.
Gave me a courtesy call before they arribved and they arrived within the timeframe stated.
Very happy with the service.

Fay

FayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just had a blocked sewer fixed and the service was great

Had a nice experience with three lovely young men looking after our job very nice, very efficient and did a great job for us would highly recommend thanks Mitch,Sam and Terry.

Job Satisfaction

Alex has done a perfect job and provided very good solution we are very happy with his services. Absolute recommend Him

Alex has been very professional and provided nice suggestions for us to choose. Very friendly and he even offer to do some testing for us free of charge. I really appreciated his help on this job.

Firth

FirthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good job on gas line but damage left to site took months to repair

In April, king and sons came to my place due to a large gas leak. In the process of doing the job they accidentally hit some water pipes. This led to them smashing up my pathway and doing a poor repair job to the water pipes, having a “she’ll be right” attitude rather than repairing the pipes professionally. Whilst the pipe is now encased in cement, the pathway took three months for them to repair. However, the gas pipes they put in have been a good job

Bart

BartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service with a smile

Extremely happy with the service received and with the friendly technician that helped us sort out the plumbing problem experience at our home. There was an clear understanding of what actions to take in order to rectify our plumbing issue with one of our toilets.

Job Satisfaction

WOW how service SHOULD BE!!!!

Reva

RevaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service by Mitch

Mitch did top-notch work installing our dishwasher. He was quite patient and friendly in explaining our water heater issues and quickly gave us all the details along without us having to look elsewhere. Very professional as well as friendly customer servicing. Would recommend their service for sure !!

Naydine

NaydineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service would highly recommend

Very reliable friendly and straight to the job no time wasters !
On such short notice. I was very impressed by the professionalism and respect terry showed my home. He repaired my hot water system to save me money and cleared the blocked drain in the shower. He was very knowledgeable and even took his time. I wouldn’t use anyone else but king and sons plumbing :)

Ranna

RannaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service by Mitch

Thanks Mitch for helping elderly mother. She has had bad experiences with tradesman before but she absolutely adored you and can trust to you do all our her future plumbing.

Price was reasonable and workmanship was 5 star.

Abz

AbzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing job and on time

Had a block Pipe in the back yard terry come out on a Saturday and was told not to stress out everything is fixable. Unblocked pipe and was out of there in no time. Price was reasonable and quick. Thank you and will highly recommend king and sons plumbing.

Nour H.

Nour H.Southwest, VIC

Great service and professionalism all around

Had dealings with King and sons plumbing over the weekend, I can not begin to explain the professionalism I received from the admin staff, then the plumbers that came around. Very accurate with their work and great customer service even though it was on a Sunday. Recommend terry and his crew for any job. Great work keep it up.

Karl P

Karl PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simply awful

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Five Star Plumbing Service

We had a burst pipe occur last weekend behind the HWS with water running through the brickwork. Sam attended on Sunday and assessed the problem and gave us a firm quote for the work needed. Sam and Mitch attended at 0730 on Monday morning and fixed the problem. Their work was first class and they were efficient, knowledgeable and very courteous. King and Sons come with our highest recommendation for first class plumbing work.

Mohammad

MohammadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gas Leak

Gentleman come and check the leaks and told me that whole Gas line need to be replace. He quoted me the price about 6000.00 its depends how we want to redone the Gas line. He did not say or advice us how much/bad leak is it. He said the pipes are very old and he can't figure out where the leaks is.
I called couple of other Plumber and explain to the current situation and understood that pipe leak is not due to old pipes. He charged me $40 for call charges.
I called other plumber he charged me $199, he found the leak and fix it. It was connection next to the meter was not sealed or lose.
Please don't believer King and Son Plumbing say it, get another opinion.

Dominic rao

Dominic raoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gas cooktop installation

Terry did a fantastic job.He was very professional accommodating and thorough.Very highly recommended and superb communication and service.Any one looking for gas and general plumbing don’t hesitate to hire this company

Steve Glen Waverley

Steve Glen WaverleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and price.

I had my hot water service changed by this company. Adam came out and gave me all my options. Although he wasn't the cheapest the advice and knowledge he had was outstanding. Adam and Alex came out the next day to install the new unit. They both battled the rain and pondered on to complete the job. The workmanship is outstanding and the way these 2 young present themselves fantastic. This company should really appreciate employees like this. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with King and Sons Plumbing Melbourne

Tony H.

Tony H.

Shoddy work

They replaced a leaking toilet pan collar seal. On completion the cistern had been lowered by 30mm leaving the original screw/bolt holes exposed and created a new leak from the bottom of the cistern.
A second plumber repaired the leak but attached the cistern to the wall on a angle so one side is lower than the other. Very poor workmanship.

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Installation of hot water system

Adam and Terry did excellent job installing my new hot water system
And kitchen tap
Both were very professional and pleasant
Would not hesitate to recommend them
And will definitely be using them again in the future

Job Satisfaction

Install of water point for fridge

Terry was very helpful and professional in getting the job done in an efficient manner whilst having good conversations. I would definately recommend this service and look forward to using them in the future.

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fixed and replaced tap excellently

We had a burst tap that was uncontrollably leaking for 4 hours. Excellent service, very quick and kind staff. Thanks Mitch, you honestly saved a disaster and were so polite and friendly. Thank you