King and Sons Plumbing Melbourne

• Rates and Fees

Tony H.

Tony H.

Shoddy work

They replaced a leaking toilet pan collar seal. On completion the cistern had been lowered by 30mm leaving the original screw/bolt holes exposed and created a new leak from the bottom of the cistern.
A second plumber repaired the leak but attached the cistern to the wall on a angle so one side is lower than the other. Very poor workmanship.

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Installation of hot water system

Adam and Terry did excellent job installing my new hot water system
And kitchen tap
Both were very professional and pleasant
Would not hesitate to recommend them
And will definitely be using them again in the future

Rates and Fees

Install of water point for fridge

Terry was very helpful and professional in getting the job done in an efficient manner whilst having good conversations. I would definately recommend this service and look forward to using them in the future.

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fixed and replaced tap excellently

We had a burst tap that was uncontrollably leaking for 4 hours. Excellent service, very quick and kind staff. Thanks Mitch, you honestly saved a disaster and were so polite and friendly. Thank you

Vassi S.

Vassi S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service

What an amazing honest friendly company. Terry arrived to give me a quote on an odour that was coming into the house . Terry discovered that the waste pipe had dislodged itself . The quote was very reasonable and affordable .
Then today Mitch arrived with Sam to do the works they were very professional and friendly .
I highly recommend this company and will defiantly recommend them to all my friends and family

Rates and Fees

Excellent team! Professional service!

We were very nervous when the first plumbing company came and gave us a quote of 25000 dollars. Then Terry and his team arrived. They fixed our problem very quickly, asking for reasonable money. Terry was very warm and reassured me that there was no reason to be stressed out. The team finished our job within about a week. Now our life is back to normal. I would like to thank Terry and his team for their excellent job and service. We felt lucky to have their support when we needed it the most!

Geoff W.

Geoff W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ripp off

Don't use King & sons plumbing they want $ 1100 to do a concealed leak detection test. For a 4 hr job they charged me 24 hrs as they say they had 2 guys on the job ???? and $700 material which should have been $200 to find a gas leak. They broke the man hole cover and left a big mess of plaster and insulaton through out the house. What a rip off!! Failed to attend to finish next day did not call

Ruby R.

Ruby R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rip Off

Very unprofessional work practices. Do not itemise accounts for example- like to take advantage of pensioners.
Unable to reason with them. Shame on you....Extremely disappointing to see this happen to decent people

BunnyA

BunnyAMelbourne

Knowledgeable, efficient, affordable and friendly

I had to replace two old toilets and fit isolators/new taps to my basins. Everything went smoothly from the initial quote (which ended up to be free) to the job being completed (very professional). Mitch and Sam arrived on time (took off their boots at the door), went to work with no dramas and cleaned up the mess. They were friendly, honest, respectful and eager to help too, traits that are hard to find these days. Don't confuse with the Kings and Sons Plumbers in the US. The King and Sons Plumbing Melbourne team are great.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome plumbers!

My toilet was blocked..not only did Adam arrive first thing Monday morning to help, he was really professional and polite. Great communication. I can recommend this company and will be using them when I next need a plumber.

Excellent customer service

From the first contact made, awesome response time. Terry is amazing.
Fixed the issue promptly and came out a second time promptly on a Sunday to make sure hot water is running. Terry is an asset to the plumbing business
Charles

Antonietta

AntoniettaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Great job the boys done. Highly recommend the king and Son team especially Terry. Very friendly and professional. Can’t fault them will use them again when needed. They arrived as promised with no issues.

perfect

love the service and found them cheaper than others and better service overall. prompt response fixed the issue quick and we were back in action.

Review collected in partnership with King and Sons Plumbing Melbourne

Very happy with this work

We are very happy with the service provided by Terry and the company. A can do attitude, positive and professional. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with King and Sons Plumbing Melbourne

Unblocked my drains for free!!

Adam and Ivan came quickly (within 30 min) of when I first called. They were friendly and polite (even took their shoes off at the front door). They unblocked my double sink and the bath and made a joke as they left. I asked about payment and they said it was an easy job and they wouldn’t charge me. Makes quite a difference to the plumbers I recently used at another property originally quoted $6,000 and ended up charging us $45,000!! I’ll be using your team in the future for all my plumbing needs!

Review collected in partnership with King and Sons Plumbing Melbourne

Thanks Adam for a great service in getting my parents hot water service going today on Australia Day will use again

Franky

FrankyKURUNJANG

Exellent work

Ivan came from King & Sons & he was provided a very friendly excellent service to me. I will no hesitate to call him again if needed in the future.

Response good when called very helpful

Great fixed my problem had no cold water shower, plumber coming out on Sunday plumber was friendly and honest will use again no worries

Alex

AlexMelbourne

Workmanship

King and sons workmanship and experience on plumbing works at my home was at its greatest of works can’t thank the men of the great works completed on time at a reasonable price thank you gentlemen greatly appreciate it

$700 call out

$715 for 45m rain drain camera inspection- to be told drain was broken. $650 per hour labour rate?
A ripoff.