86% · 7611 · 13%

4.3

Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

Good, friendly service

Highly recommend. Office staff were prompt to respond and booked in the service for the day / time I requested. Terry was wonderful, turned up on time, very friendly and great service provided. Will definitely hire him again!
Emily R.
Emily R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

Highly recommend. Brads service was exceptional. He called to provide an eta, turned up exactly when he said he would, informed me of costs before he started, and successfully unblocked the drainage (which was not a straightforward job as my house is old and nothing is as it should be). I had no idea where the access point was so Brad had to remove pavers and dig to locate it. He was extremely professional and informative. I was very happy with everything. 5 stars
Steve McCredie
Steve McCredieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

A Big Relief

Adam assessed and removed a major blockage in our sewerage. From call to completion would have been perhaps 2-1/2 hours, and late on a long weekend. Highly recommended!!
Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Putting customers first :D

Terry from King and Sons came to us to see a leaky bathroom tap. He explained the issue and how to fix it free of charge (because we are existing customers)! I can’t recommend King and Sons highly enough! Service is friendly, efficient and is the definition of ‘community minded’.
Nat
NatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip Off

Charged us ridiculous amount for a gutter clean and 3 hours work, more than 5x usual cost, guy broke two tiles and threw leaves down the side of the house
Simon O
Simon OGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible Helpful Plumbers

Terry and the team at King & Sons saved the day. I needed an emergency plumber to attend a leaking roof and Terry was on-site two hours later.
Great communication throughout and a great end result. Highly recommend this service to anyone. Thanks Terry.
MOLLY VOLTSCOS
MOLLY VOLTSCOS

Fabulous service and genuine care

We have dealt with King and Son’s on many occasions and can highly recommend them. Their expertise on doing a great job, whether it is big or small is right up there! Terry and his staff are friendly, punctual and go above and beyond to meet your needs. It is fabulous to see that there are still genuine plumbers out there who are honest, on time, courteous, call before they come out, that explain the problem and have it rectified asap, with no excuses. In today’s day and age it is becoming impossible to find honest and reliable plumbers, Terry and his team are outstanding, and are extremely recommend, especially if you are fussy. 10/10
Richard D.
Richard D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly and quick

Couldn’t be happier with Terry’s work. Sorted everything out super quick with no hassles. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a plumber deer park
Matthew M.
Matthew M.

Excellent service

Terry was great to deal with. Excellent, prompt service. Will definitely be using him henceforth
Suzanna
Suzanna2 posts

The best in the west!

I can't thank Terry enough for fixing our dripping bathroom tap. Previous plumber did a horrible job! Terry replaced the taps that were not installed properly, we now don't have to strain closing them. Terry was prompt, professional and knew what he was doing. Price was good too. Highly recommended!!
John
John

This company will screw you over!

They ripped me off by charging my for parts that were not needed.
Do not go near these dodgy fools as they will rip you off.
Job Satisfaction
Alex Papageorgiou
Alex PapageorgiouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service,prompt,professional

I’m really happy,with the work that the guys have done,replacing the leaking gasline,same day,works were completed and I was back up and running,
I especially like to thank Terry,Elias& Brad
I’d highly recommend them
Marge
MargeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Total Rip Off

Very unprofessional work practices. Do not itemise accounts for example- like to take advantage of pensioners/seniors. Quotes are ridiculously high. Don't be fooled, Try ANOTHER Plumber please!!!
Trevor
TrevorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I recently called King and Sons to have a couple of small jobs looked at. I had used them previously for some major sewer work a couple of years ago and was very happy with that job. The phone was answered quickly and booked for the next day as it was non urgent. Terry contacted the next morning and was around in ten minutes after the call.

Terry fixed the two issues and was out of the place in 15 min. NO CHARGE!

Can't ask for better than that.

Edith
EdithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The King of Plumbers

Chris was on time, professional, efficient and friendly. With patience and answering my questions in a clear way, he replaced my old leaking toilet and fixed the taps in the laundry sink. I’m grateful that I now have a great plumbing company.