Fitted, Tie-Down
See the Best Electric Blankets & Heated Throws in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kingdom Fitted / Tie-Down? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

valmar
valmarCentral West, NSW

Bad buy

The Kingdom Single electric Blanket has only lasted my husband Six months , small for the length of the bed would cost more to send back so bought Ourselves other one

Purchased in January 2020 at My Deal for $31.00.

RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Product, DONT BUY

Bought once, never again, product is rubbish, service is non-existant. This product is dangerous, overheats, and electronics are faulty.This company should be closed down. High price for rubbish.DONT BUY IT. If there was a minus 5 star, I would press it.

Purchased in April 2014.

Paul
PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kingdom electric blanket fire

After 2 years approx the blanket came on by itself. The controller burnt, Luckerly we were home and smelt burning. I had left it plugged in to the power point which was on, but the controller was turned off. It is the middle of summer and had not been used for some time. Managed to pull the plug at the power point and the blanket. On Inspection the output wire in the controller had overheated and burnt the circuit board.
Not happy as it was turned off!! Lucky we were home.

Purchased in July 2017 at Harris Scarfe.

Absolute rubbish

Purchased the blanket today and will be returning it tomorrow. Doesn’t even get remotely warm. Don’t waste your time with this dodgy product. I hope to get a full refund

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Kingdom Fitted / Tie-Down compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Terrible caught fire and and rest of bedroom

Had blanket for about two and a half years. After 12 months one side stopped working and then caught fire after two and a half years - burnt the bed carpet caught fire, bedroom table and we were lucky not to lose the entire house. If you value your life don't buy one! Should be minus 5 stars!

Date PurchasedNov 2015

One side stays high

My Kingdom fitted electric blanket is okay on one side but on the other side the heat stays at the highest setting no matter what setting you choose. I will throw it out because I suspect a fault.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Rob
RobPerth

Faulty Kingdom electric blanket

I purchased a super king size kingdom electric blanket online and unfortunately it seems like a common problem had occurred as mentioned previously. Left side of the bed is showing a flashing 'p' on the led display. Only been used a handful of times... disappointing. Certainly wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
man01
man01

Cry

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Lachy441
Lachy441AU

Great electric blanket

Great electric blanket, haven't had a problem. Certainly keeps me warm during the winter months and performs well, fits nicely on the bed which is good cause in the past I have had electric blankets that don't fit properly

Date PurchasedNov 2016

davidholstitis
davidholstitisBendigo

went kaput after a week. Not happy had to take it back to where i bought it from.

Worked great for about four days, then stopped work altogether. I had to take it back to where I originally purchased it from and get a refund. (Lucky I kept the receipt) The store was most helpful, but frankly I will not be buying this product again. I ended up buying a better known product and have had no issues. When it was working, it was lovely and comfortable and the heat control was easy to use. Then it stopped working and was cold and nasty and I was most upset. Will not recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Michele
Michele

Mostly Cosy

It is an excellent product really but the few instructions didn't really explain a lot so I had to figure it out and still haven't got it working to its optimum. It has an automatic system of heating and senses your body heat so activates itself accordingly. The only problem is that I put it on high before I go to bed so it's cosy and warm but it's only ever luke warm-presumably because I'm not in it so it can't guage my body heat. Once I'm in it does warm up very quickly. On -6 nights though I would like to turn it up but it won't allow for that. Overall though I'm cosy and warm. The power button is a bit of a mystery as well. One click or two, it seems to change.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Disappointed

Disappointed. Got into bed this evening 12/8/16 JASON electric blanket control flashing a P bed cold. We're into our second winter with this blanket. Very disappointed! Can't afford to be buying a new blanket each year. May go back to the good old hot water bottle!

Date PurchasedJune 2015

DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK ON RIGHT SIDE

What a shoddy product. The righthand side doesn't work more than it does. When it's cold I go without comfort while my husband sleeps warmly on the left side of the bed. I got mine as a present so I can't return it, but if you find a Kingdom electric blanket, DON'T BUY IT.

Kirsty
KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible product

Left side of the blanket is showing the P. Blanket doesn't work any more. We bought it at Harris Scarf about one year ago. Good thing I have cuddly partner and cats.

Disappointed

Have had the kingdom fitted queen about 3 years then suddenly a flashing P on one side. Also purchased from Harris scarfe. Sounds like a dodgy batch