KINGS Security Doors

KINGS Security Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Oceania Reviewer

Oceania ReviewerSydney, NSW

Excellent products and even better customer service

Job Satisfaction

P Kick

P KickSydney, NSW

Great company

We got our security door installed today and could not be happier. The whole process from getting a quote to installation was a breeze. All Theis staff from Sales to administration to installers are friendly and courteous. Quality of the door is se nod to none. Highly recommend King Security Doors.

Extremely happy about Kings

I had a great experience with kings security doors. The girls in the office are professional and friendly. The sales person was very helpful. Those doors I ordered turned out to be perfect. The whole process was very smooth. Will definitely recommend to anyone.

Fahmid

FahmidMelbourne

Unprofessional Service even before putchasing

Had been waiting for three weeks to get a representative to obtaining a quote. They reschedule the visit three times and last time representative [name removed] text that our house is too far away from their service area and he is double booked! and the girl who allocate task is not too familiar with Melbourne suburb! I am very disappointed with their commitment level and professionalism .

Very Happy!

Kings Security Doors installed doors and window grilles to my home. The sales man was so helpful and knew exactly what I was after and the installation was perfect. I'm really impressed with the after service too. Thanks so much Kings. My family is feeling much safer now.

Rin Tin Tin

Rin Tin Tin

Excellent Product

We recently purchased a side gate and window grilles after a recent break in. The end product supplied and installed by Kings was excellent. Also the knowledge of the sales rep, Phil, was of the highest quality. Was a bit disappointed when I rang a week before the due date to find out when the product would be ready for installation that they couldn't tell me, and the person I spoke to was a little short with me (they later did apologise during a subsequent conversation).

However in saying all that the product received will certainly help with our security and the side gate is aesthetically very pleasing.

Not very happy

Powder coated aluminium gate is nice enough. Hinges have stopped working and King don't respond to emails to fix them.
Premium price for terrible service.

Liss

LissSydney, NSW

Wonderful and fast and reliable.

I had rung another company ( who I heard on the radio ) and they didn't seem all the bothered to help me and I rang KINGS security doors and got onto a wonderful lady 'Kim" and she was so helpful and they came and three weeks later, I got my security doors installed and they were so brilliant. I would always tell people to go with KINGS and it is from what I have experienced and they have been perfect in every way . I want to scream it from the roof tops and now I will be safe. Thank you so much.

BSFAU

no problems

I have used this firm 3 times now - once for a fitout of security doors and windows- good job, reasonable price, once as a locksmith- ok, and once to repair my security door - good job.

BSF

Recently installed another window and door screen. No problems dealing with this company at all. Not cheap but recommended!

Great Doors - Great Service

Found these guys really helpful, from go to Wo they did an excellent job.
Our sales rep [name removed] was very helpful explaining everything in detail. The workmanship on the door was very good compared to others I've seen. The quality was another level. You pay a bit more but you get a lot more.
Soph