Listing monitored by Kinsman Kitchens

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Carolynn Walters
Carolynn WaltersIllawarra, NSW

It looks amazing. So glad we chose kinsman

The kitchen looks amazing. It is just what I wanted. Couldn’t be more happier. Still a bit to finish the kitchen The installation guy Trent was amazing. He did such a great & professional job. Thank you Kinsman Kitchens for a fantastic kitchen. I will be recommending you to my family & friends. Thanks again

Kitchen is Perfect! would have like a bit more guidance

I could not be happier with my kitchen! My design consultant was extremely helpful in the practical aspects of designing our kitchen. The team was always happy to accommodate any changes. I would have liked a bit more guidance on the process once the kitchen design was complete.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Rosie, we are delighted to hear you are loving your new heart of the home, and your experience in having it created and installed. We will take on your feedback regarding out after design experience - thank you!

Peter in Tecoma
Peter in TecomaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great new kitchen

I am very happy with my new Kinsman kitchen.
I have been kept informed throughout the process and the job has been done on schedule.
Despite some complications caused by the necessity for my electrician to rewire the kitchen David the installer took it all in his stride and completed the job on time
I found the Kinsman organisation to be a well oiled machine
Peter
Tecoma, Victoria

Job Satisfaction
Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Peter, we are happy to hear you are thrilled with your new heart of the home! Thank you for providing this great feedback and we wish you many happy years in your new kitchen :)

Alison
AlisonSydney, NSW

Dream Kitchen - MDND21205 (MN2141426)

We love our new kinsman kitchen. The draws slide so easy and our pull out cupboard is amazing.
The product and installation were seamless and we would recommend kinsman for anyone looking for a new kitchen.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Alison, thank you for providing with with your lovely feedback :) It makes us incredibly happy to hear your process was smooth sailing and you are now enjoying your wonderful new kitchen.

John S.
John S.Sydney, NSW

Quality kitchen

Our experience with kinsman has been a pleasant experience. Our installer, Frank, did a first class job and everything works as it should. We are very happy with our new kitchen.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi John, thank you for your lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear you are loving your new kitchen and enjoyed the process of creating it with you. We hope we get the opportunity to work with you again!

Alka and Shashi
Alka and ShashiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Kitchen

Job Number: Mdqox21048
The whole experience from choosing to installation was excellent and well coordinated. We went to The Good Guys, Oxley and the sales representative was very helpful and booked the appointment for us. I was able to find the products that suited my dream kitchen, and it looks beautiful. The kitchen designer suggested a splashback upto the ceiling, after thinking over we decided to go ahead with it. Best decision, it looks amazing. All the trade persons were on time and fixed any minor issues at the end promptly. The customer service was very good with prompt responses, and would surely recommend Kinsman Kitchens. Thank you for the lovely kitchen.

R pascale
R pascaleIllawarra, NSW

Dream kitchen at last!!

MDNWW21057 R.Pascale 15.7.21.
Thanks Kinsman for our beautiful new kitchen!!. From design to installation the whole process went very smoothly. Trent and his team of Tradies were amazing!!. Always punctual, nothing was a problem but if anything did come up that we weren't sure of Trent would get it sorted asap. The end result is of a very high quality and workmanship, we love our new kitchen and certainly recommend Kinsman Kitchens.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Wow! What a transformation! We are so glad to have helped you create your dream kitchen and make it smooth sailing for you the whole way through. Thank you for this lovely feedback :)

LynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A hassle free installation!

Job Satisfaction
Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Lyn, thank you for this lovely review! We are so delighted to hear you enjoyed the process of working with us and our team on such a large scale renovation. We would absolutely love to see your end product and celebrate it with you :)

Lyn

Tiling/splash back not done yet so a pic at this stage not a good idea....next week after tiler's been I will take a photo and send it to you ok?

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Lyn, that sounds great! We can't wait to see it all come together! - Kinsman Group

Kendre
KendreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stunning quality and excellent service.

Matthew
MatthewSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was a good experience

Claire Pearce
Claire PearceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love our new Kinsman Kitchen

We replaced our 30+ year old tired kitchen with a Kinsman kitchen which was completed today. We absolutely love it. The cabinetry is excellent, we have more space than we can imagine. All the trades were fantastic, punctual and a pleasure to deal with. Our installer Rod Nikitovic was very reliable and professional and kept everything flowing smoothly. Would definitely recommend Kinsman Kitchens

My beautiful kitchen

After finally deciding to replace our kitchen we headed to the Good Guys at Helensvale to talk to a Kinsman kitchen consultant. From the time we started doing the kitchen design and layout everything went smoothly. Delivery, demolish and replace went really quick. The tradesmen that we had working on the kitchen always turned up on time and always answered any questions we had. We love our new kitchen. Thank you Kinsman Kitchens.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Wow, what a beautiful heart of the home we have helped you create! We are so glad that you enjoyed each step of the process. Thank you for your wonderful feedback and we hope we get to work with you again in the future.

Great Kitchen

Fabulous Kitchen.

Friendly and valuable consultancy, great design at the right price and the kitchen quality is excellent.
We installed ourselves (amateurs) without issue and found the cabinet design and make quality (solid backs) was the key difference to other brands who used flimsy backs

highly recommended

HEM
HEMSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointing

The service and attention was excellant. However, I did not understand that the cabinets are not custom made. They are a standard size and my particular kitchen needed a lot of fillers for gaps. I did not realise this when I arranged the quote. I was expecting they would be custom made. The quote did not reflect this - it was on par with other custom made kitchen quotes.

Mitch
Mitch

Exactly what was wanted

Everything in our Kinsman Kitchen is exactly what we were looking for. Ben worked with us to capture exactly what we we wanted and made the vision come to life. The process from start to finish was stress free and ran smoothly. Very satisfied.
Job number: MDQLU21052

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

We are so delighted to have brought your dream kitchen to life, Mitch! We are glad we were able to make such a large home renovation feel easy and relaxing for you. We can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Read more reviews - page 2

Mark B.
Mark B.asked

What is the cupboard material made out of?
I have heard in your designer range cupboards they have a strong Lego like strong plastic material that coats them. Does it have a name I know it's not two pack...

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Most of our collections are manufactured using melamine doors. These are made from resin impregnated decorative paper bonded onto Particle board applied by heat and pressure. Melamine is known for its properties like scratch resistance, durability and moisture resistance. Whilst our Artarmon range is made using a Acrylic Foil Finish and our Somersby Range is thermo Foil laminated under heat and formed onto 18mm MR (Moisture Resistant) MDF board.

You can see more at our website regarding finish and colour and also discuss this with our showroom consultants or one of our designers at a free design appointment. https://kinsman.com.au/kitchens/designer-kitchen/door-range/

Chad
Chadasked

Hi - Have a study nook i'm looking to build and just wondering the range it will cost if anyone could comment? My space is 170cm w x 80cm d.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Chad. Unfortunately the costing is dependent on a range of factors, if you would like i can pass your details onto our Sales department and they can contact you to discuss further exactly what you are after ? I would just require your contact number, email and state please. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

Elizabeth
Elizabethasked

Wondering how much it costs to install a kitchen? Reviews also seem concerning with high additional costs as building is happening. Just after some more info before proceeding.

Vic
Vic

Hi Elizabeth depending on the size, I had my kitchen installed in 3 days for $1,800. This doesn’t include any appliances as I have Electricians in the family. By the way the kinsman installer was excellent not one edge out of place.

Paul C
Paul C

Hello Elizabeth, It depends on the size of your kitchen as to how much you spend. The good thing with Kinsman is that the quote they gave was the all up price to install the kitchen. There were no additional costs. The only additional cost was the cost of the appliances.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Elizabeth. As per above responses the cost is dependent on your kitchen. If you could please reach out via private message we would be more than happy to organise our sales team to contact you directly. Thank you, Kinsman.

Get an answer from our members and Kinsman Kitchens representatives