wow what service

I called into the good guys one Saturday, just looking around,I wandered into the kinsman kitchens display and was approached by one of their sales people. he explained all of the processes and I made an appointment for a rep to come around and do measure and quote, for my new kitchen. the design was completed then came to the picking of bench tops, i rang for samples and they were sent to me, after three more visits to the display( my indecision not theirs) i made a final decision. Arrangements were made to install and this was done very efficiently, i found the tradesmen were very helpful and was made a very positive experience. I could not be happier with my new kitchen and would recommend Kinsman to anyone who was interested in replacing their old kitchen

Poor Customer Service

I recently bought an apartment in Melbourne CBD and went to good guy for new electronics and I thought Kinsman is there so I better have a look. After talking to one of the worker, I decided to get my kitchen done and it was on a Thursday. I booked an appointment for measurement for Wednesday (The week after) because that’s when they have free spot and that was understandable. I agreed and received a call on Tuesday about they won’t able to do it on Wednesday because it’s such a busy day. Few phone call later, the option I have is to book in for Friday. Then same thing happens I will have to do it on Wednesday after. We booked in for 1 pm and I called up at 1.30pm on Wednesday and see if I am actually getting it done. Got a text about 2pm saying that he is coming at 3pm. Then a call from the same guy at 2.45pm saying that he is in Preston (38 mins away from my apartment). I have been waiting since 12.30 and I am sitting here writing this review (3.30pm). Let’s see how long it will take for kinsman to finish my kitchen?

Rates and Fees
Hi Andrew. We are sorry this has been your experience and would like to discuss further. We have sent you a private message. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Our kitchen has changed the way we live and we love it!

The whole process from design discussion to our meet expectations, finalizing a plan and then choosing our cabinet styles, handles, colors and surfaces was a very positive experience for us. Assistance and and support provided (including calming of second guess nerves) provided by all Kinsman staff and tradies was also a very positive experience.

Rates and Fees
Thank you Gen. We wish you many happy memories in your new kitchens and appreciate the feedback.

My husband and I love our new kitchen ,it looks amazing and it is so functional.

Wonderful customer services , sale staff at Tempe (Good Guy) were so helpful ,the designer was amazing
spent all the time needed to reach complete satisfaction. the communications through the emails were answered promptly to my every need . My kitchen was done within the time of agreement could not be happier and I Highly Recommend Kinsman Kitchen .

Rates and Fees
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience Sue. Wishing you many happy years in your new Kitchen. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Great customer service

From the moment I walked into the Carseldine store Mary-Ann went above and beyond what was required as a sales person. Her knowledge of the products and kitchens in general is outstanding. Highly recommend having a chat with her.

Rates and Fees
Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Mary-Ann. We will be sure to pass this on. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Still waiting to decide if this was a good or bad experience

Our meeting with the designer was great and we really trusted her. However, she led us to believe that the quote price included installation. Due to our trust in her, we took her word and we didn't read the fine print which states that it isn't. The variation isn't correct either. Despite cutting back a lot of the design, the cost hasn't come down. We now have to decide whether to forego $800 from the deposit and get the rest of the deposit back or push on ahead. We don't know where we'll find extra $ for installation especially seeing the seems to be little benefit in doing a variation to reduce costs.

Rates and Fees
Hi Anna W. We have sent you a private message so we can follow this up and discuss in further detail. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Great experience

Matthew was very helpful and easy to work. He went above and beyond to work within my budget and it was a very positive experience for something that could be very stressful.

Rates and Fees
Thanks for letting us know about your experience Louise. We will be sure to share this with Matthew in our design team. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Initial Appointment

Kristin was great, on time, friendly and open and listened to what we wanted and then gave excellent ideas. She didn't rush us and wasn't pushy, we felt comfortable being able to negotiate a good deal. We are so happy with the design and are looking forward to seeing the finished project.

Rates and Fees
Thanks for your feedback Paul. We will be sure to pass this onto Kristin in our design team. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Kinsman Kitchens - satisfied customer

My wife and I recently engaged Kinsman Kitchens to renovate our Mount Martha coastal property. I was extremely satisfied with the level of customer service and the quality of the kitchen and workmanship, from initial design to final completion.

I would highly recommend using Kinsman if you are considering a new kitchen.

Rates and Fees
Thank you Jack for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us, we are so glad to hear you have been very happy with our service, Regards Kinsman Kitchens

My Mum's Kitchen

All staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. Any alterations and questions we had were dealt with, with efficiency and consideration. Whilst at times there seemed like there were a lot of people and stages involved, the process did produce a quality kitchen that suited our needs and tastes. Everyday my mum says she loves walking into her new kitchen.

Rates and Fees
That's lovely to hear! Thank you for letting us know how happy your mother is with her new kitchens. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Kitchen Reno

We are very pleased with our Kinsman kitchen. All the tradespeople who worked on it were very competent and friendly and the finished product looks set to last a long time.

Wishing you many happy years in your new kitchen Lesley. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Love my new kitchen and laundry

Kinsman kitchens have turned my old and out dated kitchen and laundry into the most beautiful area that I can't get enough of. We can not fault them from start to end if we needed help or had any questions they we above and beyond to help us.

Rates and Fees
Thank you for the opportunity to update your kitchen and laundry and for your great feedback. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

My new kitchen is tops. So easy to work with. The doors and drawers are so easy to clean.

Well designed and functional. The large drawers glide out even when fully loaded. The door furniture is stylish. I highly recommend them.
All my friends are loving it too. I just love the dishwasher, it is built in and looks just like another door. The tradies who put it all together worked qui kly and always cleaned up after their work

Job Satisfaction
Thank you or your feedback Cp, wishing you many happy years in your new kitchen. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

School Staff Room

When we where engaging a contractor to upgrade our sad and sorry staff room kitchen. Kinsman Kitchens where transparent and helpful in guiding us through the whole process from start to finish. We where always kept up to date with what's next step and felt in control of our choices.
The installer was excellent and there timing perfect. What we requested from the start is what we received.

Job Satisfaction
We wish you many happy times in your new staff kitchen. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Appalling client service

Paid a deposit for a site visit, but after being contacted by a sub-contractor, rather than a Kinsman consultant as promised, we decided against using Kinsman as we did not sign up to deal with sub-contractors. We were assured that the deposit was fully refundable and would be credited shortly - 4 weeks later, six phone calls, 3 texts, the deposit is nowhere to be seen.

Don't use this company if you expect first hand, first rate customer service!

Job Satisfaction
Good morning, We apologise that you haven't been contacted in regards to your cancellation. We have sent you a private message to follow this up. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Not happy so far.

Extremely disappointed that despite a number of requests over the past few weeks that Kinsman have not returned our calls. We have paid out deposit in mid June. There was a lot of pressure to sign up on the night to take advantage of the discounts. Olivia was meant to ring us a few weeks ago but has not. I spoke with the office last Friday and asked for some one to contact us that afternoon or by today lunchtime. I was assured that this would happen. Once again we have been let down.
We need to have measurements done, included appliances, some changes to the original plan and to confirm installation date.

Hi Warren, We are sorry to hear that you haven't been contacted. We have sent you a private message so we can get this resolved for you. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Quote arranged

Loved the display kitchen on display at the Good Guys,the product is good quality and very professional service. Inga and Ellie were knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately
I was looking for a renovation on my kitchen not a complete overhaul.

Rates and Fees
Hi Denise. Apologies that we couldn't help you out this time. If there is anything we can assist with, please do not hesitate to contact us. Good luck in your future renovations. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Brilliant service and great range of products

Jono was extremely helpful and willing to change things for us on the spot. We were still very undecided about our design and Jono offered suggestions that we hadn’t thought of in our design. The product range is excellent and design consultation process is very simple. Highly recommend!!!

Rates and Fees
Thanks for letting us know Peta. We will share this with Jono as well. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

absolutely wonderful

Guy was a totally lovely and professional man to deal with he was knowledgeable and ever so kind and understand and willing to help it is so nice to deal with people that are so lovely and kind and want to help you. Thankyou Guy and Kinsman Kitchens.

Rates and Fees
Thank you for your kind words Charlee. We'll be sure to pass this on to Guy. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Fantastic experience

Our in-house design consultant (Jono) was very knowledgeable and professional. Being an experienced cabinet-maker allowed him to confidently recommend functional layouts and we are extremely happy with the final design.

Rates and Fees
Thanks Mick. We will be sure to pass this feedback to your designer. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Who is responsible to be organising the tiler for splash back in kitchen. Is the contractor hired by kinsman kitchen who calls and organises with tiler installation of tiler.
The installer; who kept it all together and offered good advice. However, in our case, the usual tiler had a death in the family and had to go overseas. We easily found a replacement

I already have new cupboards put in and level - do you install stone bench top and glass splashback I'd like kinsman to do it, if not can you suggest the people that do it for you and I will go through them independently. Thanks
The company is called Stone Effects based on the Sunshine CoastI am in Sydney could you give me a Sydney number? Many thanks

Can someone tell me approximately how long it takes for installation? I know it may vary depending on what needs to be done, but my mother-in-law is an elderly lady and I don’t want her too stressed during the installation period with it dragging on longer than it should.
Have renovated many houses before never done kitchen before but major bathroom and house reno's ... as long as all trades aligned ... I would expect Kitchen should be within 1 week. As long as all trades are working together ie Plumber, Gasfitter, Kitchen installer and tiler (if tiled splashbacks). Fingers crossed for you as I know it can be quite stressful. Maybe you need to contact all trade's and get them to confirm timelines and keep them to it. Then put your mother up for a few days and hopefully for your sake and hers... She arrives home to a brand you lovely Kitchen :) Best wishesOur kitchen was supposed to be installed in working order on the 28/09/18... it’s stull not completed properly. We’ve had nothing but trouble. Parts missing. Months to return. No ownership by kinsman and the contractors they use are shocking. If you’ve not signed don’t.

CategoryKitchen Renovators