3.6

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

AinsleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again

If your after communication , customer service, quality products do not go with this company, i am disgusted by this company. We just got it delivered with no plans and told they dont supply plans , also pieces missing and damaged. After they took our final payment they basically went to ground and never heard from them

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Ainsley. We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to investigate further. Could you please provide your job number ? Regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

MDVDR21054
After leaving a message this morning im still awaiting a call back, also im waiting on a call from your customer service team from last night, i am also waiting on a reply from numerous messages on your portal

DavidSydney, NSW

The worst customer service I have ever encountered. Stay well away.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi David. We are sorry to hear about your experience and have addressed this internally to improve processes in future. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

David

What do you know, they have processed my refund into my nominated Bank account. If only they had asked I would have given them my nominated bank details. Another process you might want to address.

Horrible Experience So Far

I would never recommend these guys. I am still waiting on the delivery and no one wants to get back to you to tell what is going on. I really regret to go with Kinsman. I would always recommend to read the reviews before buying anything

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi there. We are sorry to hear about your experience and have reached out via direct message to assist you further. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen renovation

Happy with our finished product however the process was not the best. A few misses with plans that created last minute extra costs we were unexpecting. Found the process a bit strange and I did not like the different payment methods. Started paying the portal to track money and then had to pay contracts for stone and trades directly which made for some confusion. Would have been good if indivicual contracts and plans were all accessible on the portal too for easy reference.
The team were good at responding to questions and phone enquiries. The installer was great.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Belinda. Thank you for your feedback as this helps us improve as a business. If you could please provide your job number so we can pass this on to our team that would be appreciated. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

Ivie

IvieMelbourne

Great customer service

I was quoted very reasonably for a kitchen Reno in Melbourne Eastern suburbs. Unfortunately I couldn't proceed due to budget constraints so I cancelled. Having read the reviews about poor customer service, I wish to state that my experience with return calls and deposit have been nothing but professional and expedient.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Ivie. Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We look forward to helping you in future should you choose us. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

Regretful buyer.

Regretful buyer.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Regretful buy

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback, our team has advised this matter has been thoroughly investigated and have been in contact with you to discuss. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

Nigel C

Nigel CRichmond-Tweed, NSW

We should have read the poor reviews before going with Kinsman

After contract signed and deposit was paid have waited 4 weeks simply to get a site inspection and now must wait until 2021 to get kitchen installed . Not good enough

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Nigel C. We are sorry to hear about your experience and have sent you a private message for further details. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

RegretfulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If you value your time or sanity, Kinsman Kitchens are not for you

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi there. We are sorry to hear about your experience and have reached out to you via private message to investigate further. Regards, Kinsman Group.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback and have been advised our team is working with you to assist you further. Regards, Kinsman Group.

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

Customer service

Visited Good Guys at Campbelltown, met the lovely Maria . Was pleasantly surprised by how easy the whole process was. She was very easy to talk to, knowledgeable , showed us samples , colours of doors, handles . Walked away quite happy & positive

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Vanessa. Thank you for your great feedback! Could you please provide your job number so we can pass this onto Maria ? Regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

Sarah Newman

Sarah NewmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not honest

I feel regret that I dealt with them. The agreement was 10 days and I will received the kitchen and now it has been more than 4 weeks and I didn’t receive it and until now I don’t know when I will receive it so far they didn’t give me a specific date

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Sarah. We are sorry to hear about your experience and have been advised our team is currently working with you to assist. Regards, Kinsman.

Emily B

Emily BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Under-delivered

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Emily. We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to investigate this further. Could you kindly provide your job number ? Regards, Kinsman.

Jodie T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

recommend alternative company

The designer had limited samples and didn't help achieve the best design for the price. Didn't offer anything expertise, the showroom was basic and didn't show off the product.

I had 2 people measure and check and said they could do what was signed off then the CAD team delayed project weeks saying the couldn't customize until they finally agreed.

Delivery was incomplete so further week of delays.

I was disappointed every step of the way and wouldn't recommend or use again, especially paying close to $15k. I was happy to pay more to get designer guidance lux finishes and told the whole process was a 4-6 week turnaround even during covid, and 4 months later I'm still waiting.

Not worth the money.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Jodie. Thank you for your feedback and apologies for your experience so far. Could you please provide your job number so we can have a look into this further ? Regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

MWVPR21004

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Jodie. Thank you for providing your job number. A member of staff will reach out shortly to discuss. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

CaitlynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love our new kitchen!

Thank you Iveta for designing such a beautiful space. You were patient, you listened to our ideas, and always made time to answer our questions - phone, email and site visits. David from Kinsman was our kitchen installer. We are glad we paid the extra money for install. The attention to detail and craftsmanship was outstanding! He was efficient and pleasant to have in our home.
The only negative throughout the process was finalising plans. As they get submitted online, at times it was hard to speak to someone from CAD when I needed to discuss things. But overall, I am very happy with the end result :)

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Caitlyn. Thank you for your feedback and we are glad you love your new kitchen! If you could kindly provide your job number so we can pass this onto our team that would be appreciated. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

MDVFR20083 :)

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Customer Service

Over the last 3 years have brought and self installed both a Kitchen and then a walk in wardrobe. We are very happy with both final product.
The issue is after spending over 20K with this company there is zero after sales service.
I have requested on many occasions both thru Kinsman customer service and also thru Kinsman management for pricing to purchase after sales items to improve what we already have.
I have been utterly disappointed with zero reply from this company, no email reply nor phone call.
Will never recommend them to anyone.

Steve

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Susan and Steve. We are sorry to hear you haven't been contacted by our team for additional items. We have sent you a private message so we can follow this up urgently. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Kitchen reno

Wasn't sure exactly what I wanted but Maria from Kinsman was very patient and explained everything, was knowledgeable, didn't rush me to make choices, was real with her conversation and made me feel comfortable

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Thank you for your feedback Rebecca. We would love to share this with our team, and Maria in particular. We have sent you a private message to obtain more information. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Shell

Shell

The worst company i have ever dealt with.

I put a deposit and signed the contract 2 months ago. I just recieved a phone call saying they had under priced the kitchen and will not be going ahead with the kitchen. I cant get through to the customer service or the manager. I did not know they could go back on a signed contract.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Shell. We are disappointed to hear your experience so far and have reached out via private message to assist you further. Regards, Kinsman.

Bevvybabe

BevvybabeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Style plus value for money

I love to cook and my new kitchen makes it so easy, I am happy to recommend Kinsman, if you want something that transcends generic however, use a cabinet maker, it will cost you 4 x more but you may be happier

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Bevvybabe. Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear about your experience. If you could please provide your job number so we can pass your feedback on that would be much appreciated. Regards, Kinsman.

Manoj Nai

Manoj NaiHunter Region, NSW

Great value

Since the quote of my kitchen they provided a great product knowledge.great customer service,delivery on time and installation aa well.Contacted by their team members twice after installation of my kitchen

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Manoj Nai. Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear about your positive experience with us. If you could kindly provide your job number so we can pass the feedback on to our team that would be appreciated. Regards, Kinsman.

Tracy WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love My New Kitchen

Apart from some minor issues when trying to contact customer service, overall all the process was without incident. The main thing is the quality of the trades - all went above and beyond. The quality of the cabinets, bench stone, hardware - all fantastic. Just love how bright this space is now. If you are wanting to go with Kinsman, just be patient, the whole process is a tiny bit slower than I expected, but worth the wait.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hello Tracy W, Your kitchen looks amazing, and thank you for the feedback. Please kindly advise you job number to relay to all involved in your experience.
Kind regards, Kinsman Kitchens

MDQDR20238
Fingers crossed I get picked for the gift card :)
Have a great day

Happy Shopper

Good product. Atrocious service.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hello Happy Shopper. Kinsman apologise we have not meet expectation and kindly ask would you please provide your job number which will be sent to our case manager for assistance.
Kind regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi there. Thank you for providing those details. Our team has been notified and are currently working with you and your installer. Thank you, Kinsman.