3.7

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

CandiceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new kitchen

There was a bit of confusion along the way with the final plans but it all got sorted out fairly easily and in the end Kinsman delivered exactly what we planned. The tradesmen were fantastic, in particular the carpenter, David, was absolutely amazing!

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Candice. Thank you for your feedback we are glad you love your new kitchen! Could you please provide your job number so we can pass the feedback onto our team ? Kind regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

Hi, job number is: MDVDR20213

Useless customer service after they've got your money out of you.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hello MTQLD, We apologise your experience wasn't great, although pleased to hear your are happy with the product. Would you please advise your job number. Thank you.

MTQLD
MTQLD

Yes well I feel you can get a good product anywhere, customer service is what makes you really stand out and I would never refer someone to your company. Job number MDQR19128

RamonSydney, NSW

I'm very pleased with the service that my wife and I got from Maria of Campbelltown. We asked quite a number of questions on the details we're buying from Kinsman Kitchen. Maria is very helpful, professional and knowledgeable about the Kinsman line and also about the supply and install process of the company.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Morning Ramon, Thank you for your comments. Would you please advise your job number to provide feedback internally. Kind regards, Kinsman Kitchens

MDNCM21018

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

So disappointed. No professionalism

Kinsmen have been a nightmare to deal with. Their outsourcing approach means that they are providing contradictory information constantly. I have been waiting months for my kitchen, and Kinsmen just email me on their platform and won’t even pick up the phone to call.
I am told that my kitchen will go to final measurement. I have read other reviews on this same issue and I’m considering lodging a complaint with the ombudsmen. Company’s like Kinsmen can’t make promises to customers like me and then shirk their responsibly once I sign a deposit. This has been a really disappointing experience.
Job number: MDNDR21022

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hello Sophie, We apologise for your experience & I thank you for providing your job number for investigation. A Kinsman representative will be in contact with you today. Kind regards, Kinsman Kitchens

KylieSydney, NSW

Where do I even start with how bad these guys are

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hello Kylie, Kinsman apologise and are disappointed to hear of your experience. Would you please kindly provide your job number for investigation.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Thank you for providing those details. A staff member will reach out shortly to discuss.
Kind regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

Poor customer service once they get your money

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hello Natasha, Thank you for providing feedback & we apologise your experience did not meet expectation. Would you please advise your job number for investigation. Kind regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Natasha
Natasha

Hi, the job number is CDVFR18058.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hello Natasha, Thank you for providing your job number. A Kinsman representative will be in contact today.
Kind regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Painful experience - go somewhere else

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hello Jim, We apologise for your experience & will investigate your concerns. Would you kindly provide your job number.

Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to organise and deal with

Job: MDVDR20280
Dealing with Kinsman Kitchens was straight forward - they have check points along the way and highlight key areas to watch out for. The kitchen installer also indicated points to consider and was available at anytime to discuss them. Throughout the project all contacts were available and quickly responded to questions. They provided what was agreed, and made sure you were aware of things not included.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hello Bill. Thank you for providing your great feedback! If you could please provide your job number we would love to pass the feedback on to all individual involved in your experience :) Thank you, Kinsman Kitchens.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Thanks for updating your post with your Job number Bill. We will be sure to pass this on to all those involved in your renovation. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Jen Toom-Hicks

Jen Toom-HicksCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Simple process, happy with the kitchen

It's interesting to note that "the good guys kitchens" has much worse reviews than kinsman kitchens and they are the same. We went directly through kinsman and had a really good experience, great communications, helpful staff and the installer was fantastic (this will be different for everyone). We organised all the other trades but the help we got from the installer about the process was invaluable. The kitchen seems well built so far.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Thank you Jen for your comments. We are delighted with your feedback. If you can kindly share your job number, we'd love to pass this feedback to those involved in your experience. Kind regards, Kinsman Kitchens

VicSydney, NSW

Love my new kitchen !!!

So happy with our new kitchen !!!
From initial consultation to delivery and installation was an easy process and great experience. Made a number of changes to our initial plans but nothing was an issue for them. Looking at using their services again in the near future. Thank you Kinsman

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

We are delighted to read your feedback Vic and would love to pass this on to our team if you can kindly provide your job number. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Thank you for providing your job number. We have passed on your feedback to both your designer and installer which is greatly appreciated!
Kind regards, Kinsman Kitchens.

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

Get out while you can the workmanship is not good even 2 years later!

Paul CSydney, NSW

We love our new Kinsman kitchen

The team at Kinsman we’re fantastic. From the initial contact right through to finish they were professional and a pleasure to deal with. All the work was completed on time and hassle free.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Thank you for your feedback Paul. If you can please advise of your job number, we'd love to share this with our team. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Paul C

Hi there, the job number was MDNCM20035.

Thank you.
Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Marcela R.

Marcela R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect kitchen

I will like to thank you Kinsman for my new kitchen, love it. Love the cupboard space.
I waited 10 years for my new kitchen and Kinsman promise it be done in 2 days and perfect all stress free. I highly recommend.
Also will mention the Jimmy the installer and the rest of the Trade guys, always on time.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Thank you Marcela! We'd love to share this with our team if you can kindly share your job number. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Vanessa

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From start to finish a very smooth and enjoyable process

Sooo happy with our new kitchen!
Our designer Tony did a great job with the space we had, listened to what we were after and suggested great ideas. Our home feels complete with a brand new kitchen. From our design appointment, to customer service, to delievery and the install we could not fault the process. Our home was left clean, rubbish taken and spotless after our install also which was great! All around we could not be more happier with the whole process! My love for cooking has grown cooking in a brand new space which we love!

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

We are delighted with your feedback Vanessa. If you can kindly share your job number, we'd love to pass this onto Tony, as well as your installer and all those involved in your renovation. Kind regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Good finish built to plan

We are really happy with the finished kitchen, the team was experienced and friendly, communication was clear and project was finished on a timely basis. Reasonable price and finish was good.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Thank you Yee. We appreciate your feedback and would like to pass this to our team. We've sent you a private message to obtain some more info. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Desiree

DesireeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful kitchen so happy

I can’t fault the service that I got from start to finish from Kinsman Kitchens. Everything was an easy and smooth process the quality and design is perfect and now I can enjoy my beautiful kitchen.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Thank you Desiree. We are delighted that you're happy with your new Kitchens. We would love to share this feedback with our team if you can kindly provide your job number. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Shocking customer service , expensive trades.....Get out while you still can!!!!!!

My greatest regret is not researching prior. Every bad review I have read we can relate to. The communication is appalling. They do not respect or care for their customers. They do not respond to phone calls or emails. The pricing is outrageous. We chose Kinsman because we were fortunate to have had a very pleasant experience with Freedom kitchens in a different home. Lucky I guess! We are opting out of our contract while we still can and going with a PROFESSIONAL company!

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Hi Nichole. We are sorry to hear this has been your experience. We'd like to have one of our team members look into this for you, and have sent you a private message for more information. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Timothy

TimothySydney, NSW

Excellent quality and workmanship

I had a Kitchen designed and installed through Kinsman kitchens in June 2020. The attention to detail, workmanship, quality of materials and communication were all absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend their services to anyone.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Thank you Timothy. If you can provide your job number, we would love to share this with all those involved in your renovation. Wishing you many happy years in your new Kinsman Kitchen. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Jacques

JacquesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Give wide birth

Kinsman were easy to deal with at first until we paid our first deposit and then everything changed. Firstly Kinsman would not assist with touching base with installer and wiping their hands. Secondly, would not return phone calls or answer their phones. Customer service quite poor.
All the was a shame as they were highly recommended to us.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Good morning Jacques. We are sorry to hear you've had issues contacting your installer. We have followed this up and asked they reach out to you asap. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens

Michelle M.

Michelle M.Sydney, NSW

I was so impressed after visiting Good Guys at Home-based Campbelltown to discuss a kitchen and was absolutely impressed with Maria for all her help and knowledge. She made the process easy and had an amazing attitude and definitely made choosing designs so easy.

Kinsman G.Kinsman Kitchens

Thank you for your feedback Michelle. We would love to pass this on to our team if you can kindly reply to our private message for more information. Regards, Kinsman Kitchens