KishKash Entertainment

KishKash Entertainment

Excellent service

I had to return a DVD mistakenly purchased. KishKash were very helpful in trying to assist with compatibility with my DVD player. A refund was provided when I was unsuccessful. A very good and ethical company.

Really happy!!

Looking for a hard to get DVD for my wife (anniversary gift) - found it at KishKash, placed my order on Wednesday, DVD arrived on Thursday - anniversary was the following Monday. Really happy with the speed and efficiency of KishKash - my wife loved it!!

Avoid this seller

False advertisement, deceived, my order was canceled without my knowledge. Pre order and estimated delivery time NEVER EVER match. AVOID.

Top site for DVD'S

Bought many DVD'S from Kishkash and have never had any problems whatsoever. They supply a great product at a great price and delivery is also very quick. Never been anywhere else for dvd's

Great

My dvd's are great I have no issues. They all play well and I love them so does my Mum.

Best online store for DVDs

I’m a repeat customer because Kish Kash have really great prices, free postage and it’s always so quick. I don’t buy DVDs anywhere else because they are so reliable. Very happy customer.

Great service and hard to find products

Have been buying products from Kish Kash entertainment for at least 10 years. Products have always been delivered quickly and in excellent condition. I also find they stock some hard to find items that I cannot order from other companies in Australia.

I've never had a problem with kishkash !

Kishkash I've dealt with them since 2009 they have always been honest & patient with me prompt in delivery as well. I was very new to ebay & they helped me over the phone with what to do in placing my order with them as i was house minding in a subburb in Melbourne & i lived in nsw's back then. Tripple A in my opinion

Fantastic dvd place to shop

I've been buying dvds from this seller for about over two years now and I haven't got any fault with them. They are very efficient and very prompt. I've always been treated with politeness and has always help me with getting the dvds that I want without any fuss. Deliveries have always been on time and at times I would receive the dvds earlier than what the seller said. Their promise have always been kept. I'm also impress with the way this seller pack the dvds as so much care is taken to do just that. Communication with this seller has always been a breeze. I have always been very happy shopping with this seller and I will certainly go on doing so.

Great new release dvds

An excellent seller with fast and efficient service. Great new dvds with some that are released much earlier than other stores. Some still being shown even in the cinemas. I highly recommend this seller. Not once has any of my many orders not been delivered. Can't fault this seller. Punctual delivery and delivers what they promise. Easy to communicate with makes shopping with them a pleasure. I am a fan of online shopping so I only buy with trusted sellers such as this one. I will continue to buy many more dvds/blurays books from this seller.

Incompetent and rude.

After waiting almost a month for a product from KishKash's eBay store, it still hadn't arrived. So i made a formal complaint, and this guy then claims he sent me the product but provides no evidence of having done so, and then gets all rude and sarcastic about the whole business. He basically just tried the old run-around, claimed it's someone else's fault, made me ring up the store it was supposed to have been sent to and so on.

Luckily, eBay found against him and he had to give a refund. There are so many other sellers on eBay, virtually all of whom are trustworthy and provide a good service. Do yourself a favor and avoid Mr. Kishkash.

Liars - waste of time - AVOID!

Made purchase from Kish-Kash via eBay of an expensive limited release LP vinyl record.
Listing stated it was a pre-order and orders would be shipped 5 days after release date.
When I placed the order it was more than 5 days AFTER their stated release date.
The next day the order was marked as shipped.

2 weeks passed and I had not received anything.
So I made an inquiry and was told there was a delay in getting the stock and I should have been advised.
I was never advised about a delay and their listing on eBay had not been changed to indicate they did not have stock as per their stated release date.

They obviously lied about posting item to me and are continuing to lie to buyers after my complaint because the eBay listing remained unchanged so it still looks like they can ship the item immediately when they just told me they had no stock and were not able to indicate when/if they would have stock.

This type of LP record can sell out and never be available again so I did not like Kish-Kash wasting 2 weeks when I could have ordered it from a seller that ACTUALLY has stock in hand.

I requested a full refund via the ebay system and the seller complied within 24 hours.
I left negative feedback to which Kish-Kash responded with more lies.

Awful Awful Awful

Poor disabled sister housebound sent three out of four disc set and the trouble to have it returned. The guy refused to send a return postage label and promised refund of postage once item received. Didn't happen. Beware. This person works thru another selling site also where they say he is responsible for return postage but becuase he refuses to pay it, he only ends up refunding the $ for the item that is faulty or deficient. He told me to make trouble for myself and to "go ahead", and now it is going to the ACCC. Look for negative reviews elsewhere and do not waste your money. Incredibly hard to work with, though we tried to be really nice, it was for my sister after all, but he was pretty nasty. Others say the same.