Kitchen Warehouse VIC, Box Hill

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kitchen Warehouse

4.4

Appalling customer service! Loyal customer lost!

I've been a customer of the Box Hill store for awhile now but will not be going back after my last visit! I had bought a Frank Green coffee cup online but it was cracked when it was delivered to me. I went to the store to ask for an exchange but they did not have any left in stock. This was understandable given the Christmas period, however they said I either had to wait for them to restock and come back to the store again to get an exchange, or arrange for another replacement to be delivered but I will have to pay a delivery fee. I find it absolutely appalling that I have to go out of my way, or pay more, to replace a faulty product. This is terrible customer service and I will not be shopping at Kitchen Warehouse again.

Marcus
Marcus
Margo
Margo

Best kitchen shop by far

Great customer service, big range of products in a large setout shop. So glad I found this shop. I have purchased numerous items.

Andrea CHAPPLE
Andrea CHAPPLEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great products and great service

I was given a $10 birthday voucher to spend at Kitchen Warehouse, no minimum spend which is fantastic. Opened my emails to see the 4 cup egg poacher on sale. Well I love my eggs poached so I ordered one on line for pick up and added the birthday voucher and got the poacher for a bargain price.
Customer services was really pleasant when I went in to pick up my order. Lovely place to wander around and browse.

Jdub
Jdub

Great in-store service.

After wandering around the store for a few aimless minutes on a busy day, an engaging older Lady asked if I needed assistance.
She introduced herself as Maria.
As a newly separated Man not knowing what to buy, I’ll say that she was something of a saviour.
She was friendly, empathetic, and honest about what I should buy just starting out ‘again’.
Thank-you again Maria.
Will be back to buy more items soon.
le creuset all the way.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse VIC, Box Hill compares to other Kitchenware Shops

trees
treesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Sauerkraut effort Kilner Fermentation Set

I have just made my first batch, it seemed easy to use and clean. not sure how it will turn out but I have nothing to compare it to.

Great customer service

The lid of the frying pan broke before I could use it. The staff tried to get it replaced but manufacturer couldn’t do it. So they gave me a full refund and let me keep the frying pan. So nice and polite and great selection in store

Store LocationBox Hill
Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store and super handy location

Good service. Great store. Lots of products to look at and excellent price when sales are on.
Excellent location and parking. Not too busy. Staff were helpful when I needed to return and product.

Kath
KathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent staff

I bought a Thermocafe by Thermos travel mug and had to exchange twice within a month due to a faulty mouthpiece that wouldn't stay closed.

Each time the staff were really wonderful with how they treated me during the return process.

In the end I gave up on the product and paid the difference to get a more expensive Thermos and could not have been happier with the process.

Josephine
JosephineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall quite happy

Ordering the product by phone was 100% easy. Collecting it the next day, not so much. In this age of computers it should have been easy to look up my order from the day before, walk straight to my product, and bring it to the register area. Or better yet, knowing that I was coming that day, have the product at the register waiting for me. For some reason it took the staff nearly half an hour to find my product and deliver it to the register.

Nicki
NickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just discovered Kitchen Watehouse

I Googled a product I needed and Kitchen Warehouse came up in the search.
Checked the website & Called the store confirming product availability and price was great.
Visited the store and greeted by friendly staff who assisted me in locating the product.
Great staff

Fantastic service

Great store. Oh how I could spend so much money here if I had it!
I've been helped by the same guy (Omar I think) each time I have visited and he was so helpful and friendly each time.
This week I only went in to make a very small purchase -2 individual Victorianox steak knives that I knew the Kitchen Warehouse would stock. Omar was super helpful with his service even though I was only making a small purchase.

At checkout he then thanked me by name. Obviously my details came up on the computer when VIP details were entered, but it was still nice to have that extra touch of personalised service, and is part of what this store stand out from others.

GillyD
GillyDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do yourself a favour and shop at Kitchen Warehouse!!

Fabulous staff who can answer all your questions AND give you great tips that you may never have thought to even ask about. I have shopped at the Box Hill store often and have always had excellent service, it is a pleasure to visit a store that makes you feel welcome and valued, thanks Kitchen Warehouse Box Hill.

Sallie
SallieSouthwest, VIC

Great selection, competitive prices

I was fitting out my new kitchen and loved the variety, prices and service. I spent several hours in the store and the staff were very helpful. Great experience, so much so l had to visit again when l was next in Melbourne.

EET
EETGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

Box Hill has a great range at fantastic prices. It is easily accessible with lots of car parks available. The store is always clean, has effective merchandising and the staff are friendly.

BBgirrrl
BBgirrrlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store, exceptional staff!

Friendly, staff are knowledge extremely helpful. Great Range of quality products at competitive prices. It's always a pleasure to shop in Kitchen Warehouse Box Hill! Easy to access and park.

Store LocationBox Hill ,Victoria