4.5

Jdub

Jdub

Great in-store service.

After wandering around the store for a few aimless minutes on a busy day, an engaging older Lady asked if I needed assistance.
She introduced herself as Maria.
As a newly separated Man not knowing what to buy, I’ll say that she was something of a saviour.
She was friendly, empathetic, and honest about what I should buy just starting out ‘again’.
Thank-you again Maria.
Will be back to buy more items soon.
le creuset all the way.

trees

treesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Sauerkraut effort Kilner Fermentation Set

I have just made my first batch, it seemed easy to use and clean. not sure how it will turn out but I have nothing to compare it to.

Great customer service

The lid of the frying pan broke before I could use it. The staff tried to get it replaced but manufacturer couldn’t do it. So they gave me a full refund and let me keep the frying pan. So nice and polite and great selection in store

Store LocationBox Hill
Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse VIC, Box Hill compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store and super handy location

Good service. Great store. Lots of products to look at and excellent price when sales are on.
Excellent location and parking. Not too busy. Staff were helpful when I needed to return and product.

Kath

KathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent staff

I bought a Thermocafe by Thermos travel mug and had to exchange twice within a month due to a faulty mouthpiece that wouldn't stay closed.

Each time the staff were really wonderful with how they treated me during the return process.

In the end I gave up on the product and paid the difference to get a more expensive Thermos and could not have been happier with the process.

Josephine

JosephineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall quite happy

Ordering the product by phone was 100% easy. Collecting it the next day, not so much. In this age of computers it should have been easy to look up my order from the day before, walk straight to my product, and bring it to the register area. Or better yet, knowing that I was coming that day, have the product at the register waiting for me. For some reason it took the staff nearly half an hour to find my product and deliver it to the register.

Nicki

NickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just discovered Kitchen Watehouse

I Googled a product I needed and Kitchen Warehouse came up in the search.
Checked the website & Called the store confirming product availability and price was great.
Visited the store and greeted by friendly staff who assisted me in locating the product.
Great staff

Fantastic service

Great store. Oh how I could spend so much money here if I had it!
I've been helped by the same guy (Omar I think) each time I have visited and he was so helpful and friendly each time.
This week I only went in to make a very small purchase -2 individual Victorianox steak knives that I knew the Kitchen Warehouse would stock. Omar was super helpful with his service even though I was only making a small purchase.

At checkout he then thanked me by name. Obviously my details came up on the computer when VIP details were entered, but it was still nice to have that extra touch of personalised service, and is part of what this store stand out from others.

GillyD

GillyDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do yourself a favour and shop at Kitchen Warehouse!!

Fabulous staff who can answer all your questions AND give you great tips that you may never have thought to even ask about. I have shopped at the Box Hill store often and have always had excellent service, it is a pleasure to visit a store that makes you feel welcome and valued, thanks Kitchen Warehouse Box Hill.

Sallie

SallieSouthwest, VIC

Great selection, competitive prices

I was fitting out my new kitchen and loved the variety, prices and service. I spent several hours in the store and the staff were very helpful. Great experience, so much so l had to visit again when l was next in Melbourne.

EET

EETGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

Box Hill has a great range at fantastic prices. It is easily accessible with lots of car parks available. The store is always clean, has effective merchandising and the staff are friendly.

BBgirrrl

BBgirrrlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store, exceptional staff!

Friendly, staff are knowledge extremely helpful. Great Range of quality products at competitive prices. It's always a pleasure to shop in Kitchen Warehouse Box Hill! Easy to access and park.

Store LocationBox Hill ,Victoria
Jennifer Greene

Jennifer GreeneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is like Bunnings for women.

The size of the store and layout of products is excellent. The service is very good and you can find someone to help you if needed but they will let you just wander and look if you want to. I like that there is always something on special to look at or buy, which is usually the case with me.

Elizabeth

ElizabethVictoria

Found something different

Before and after Christmas I’m always looking to find something different to add to my Christmas decorations. I remember walking into your store and on display at the front of the store was a table nicely set up with Christmas decorations. I found some decorations that were beautiful and different to what I was seeing in other stores. I purchased some and was happy. I am a bit fussy when it comes to decorating my house at Christmas. Post Christmas I returned back to your store and purchased a few more decorations.

JenRae

JenRaeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent buy

I had to replace my roasting dish as it didn’t work on induction and need it to make gravy. Went in and had in mind to buy a cast iron enamel knowing it would cost me quite a bit and it had to be a particular colour., black.. Walked in and was shown a grey one on sale, Chasseur, for $100. Perfect. So happy and what a saving.

Amber

AmberGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best kitchenware shop!

Great kitchenware shop! It has high quality products and everything you need for the kitchen! Huge selection of kitchenaid and le creuset, my favourite brands! I dont shop anywhere else!

Bernice M.

Bernice M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rushed Customer

Went to buy a Magimix Cook Expert for mothers day gift (already did lots of research online) and the sales staff (f) was pleasant but we felt completely rushed. They couldn't do the deal fast enough, wasn't really interested in answering any questions in detail and just wanted to complete the transaction. They were busy, and we were social distancing but geez. It wasn't a $20 transaction, surely when a customer wants to spend $2K you can give them more than 5 mins of your time.
Won't be in a hurry to return to Kitchen Warehouse in future.

Silvana

SilvanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer service

Extremely disappointed with customer service at the Middleborough Rd store. Argumentative and do not want to listen to the customer. So you lose your receipt and not even consideration for an exchange when they clearly sell the product. I’m taking about something worth $19.95. Seriously it can’t be that hard.

Emilia

EmiliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service - Excellent Quality

The service was excellent! I purchased 2 picnic baskets with matching blankets, plates and cups. Such great prices, great quality and so much variety! I will definitely be going back!

Store LocationKitchen Warehouse Box Hill

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What great variety!

I was very very happy to recently discover a Kitchen Warehouse in my local area. A good one stop shop with great variety. I am already planning my next visit!