Kitchen Warehouse QLD, North Lakes

4.4

Nicole V

Nicole VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this store

This is a great store for all your kitchen needs. I have purchased so many of the appliances they stock & love the bake wares. They have a great range of decorating supplies.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Company

I live on Brisbane Southside and drive 40k to shop at Kitchen Warehouse.
I love your products, prices and staff service. The range is great and always good quality. Please open a store on the Southside !!

Marnie

MarnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and Convenience

I love having Kitchen Warehouse so close to where I live. They have such a great range, so many of those quirkier kitchen products that are difficult to find in other stores.

Store LocationNorth Lakes, Queensland
Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse QLD, North Lakes compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Sylvia H.

Sylvia H.

Great range

I was very impressed with the product range and quality. I have been very happy with the durability of my purchases and the in store cooking experience was really enjoyable and informative.

Store LocationNorth Lakes Queensland

Jen Smith

Jen SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great kitchen product store

I have enjoyed visiting North Lakes store since it first opened. They have a great range of products and I have bought a number of items for myself and for gifts. The staff are always friendly and helpful.

Store LocationQld

Kris

KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous!

Great store with friendly, helpful staff. Definitely my go to when I shop for myself or for gifts. The products are all reputable and quality brands and the discount table is awesome

Store LocationNorth Lakes QLD
keryn

kerynSouth East Queensland, QLD

stock and staff are one of the best

I have found the staff are always most helpful and knowable on what is in stock, always enjoy shopping here, the store is set out so you can find what you need easily

Store Locationnorth lakes
Steve83QLD

Steve83QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Out of stock

I get really sick and tired of constantly looking online for items only to see out of stock, this isn’t just the odd item it seems to be running theme. Your a kitchen store for gods sake......sort yourselves out!

Lauren M.

Lauren M.South East Queensland, QLD

Pantry goals

Just purchased the 10 pack of Avanti clear containers. Infact 2 x 10 packs. So far I'm loving them. They look fantastic. Great value for money. Easy to clean and I love being able to see all my pantry staples easily and organised! Staff were helpful and even offered to help take new purchases to my car (newborn + pram + a bootload of containers = not enough hands) So thankyou, I will certainly be back!

Kitchenware Shops

Sapphire

SapphireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price match declined

I recently purchased a $230 food dehydrator from Northlakes store. Before paying I asked if they would price match online price. Staff said yes, but then it was declined due to the walk in store being in Byron Bay. I also tried to use $15 member voucher but was told it’s not valid for electrical appliances. Apparently I have to spend another $75 to use the $15 voucher and items can’t be on sale, reduced and so on.

Store LocationNorthlakes Queensland
sueinnarara

sueinnararaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Helpful Staff

I had been trying to buy a certain item online for awhile but it always seemed to be out of stock. After making contact with Kitchen Warehouse direct was advised to speak to the closest store to me and see how they could help me. After a couple of calls they managed to track down the item for me and so I purchased it through North Lakes and within a few days it was in-store ready for me to collect. Unfortunately I don’t know the name of the staff member but she really demonstrated fantastic customer service when she helped me. Thank you.

Workshop

They always have just what you are looking for and are very friendly. I recently attended one of their workshops and it was an enjoyable morning with a friend that tagged along.

Store LocationNorth lakes

Dale

DaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful staff

Rebecca from North Lakes served me when I rang and went out of her way to deliver the product to me. I was very impressed.

Reviewer2014

Reviewer2014Brisbane, Qld

Expensive, Not very impressed.

I recently visited the new Kitchen Warehouse store at North Lakes and sadly was hoping for a lot more. I found them overpriced and severely lacking in customer service , there was no one when I entered the store and eventually I found one person towards the back of the store. The stock was the same things you can buy at Harris Scarfe for much less or Myer. But you can't complain about the service because there wasn't any! Sadly I will not be returning.