Klean Cleaning

Klean Cleaning

Lynn D.

Lynn D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service!

Sam is friendly and professional. Prompt, proficient and neat my oven was spotless. I would recommend this business to anyone seeking excellent service. I will use this service again in the future.

Steph H

Steph HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent and professional service. Sam’s communication was great, he arrived promptly, he had great attention to detail and we are very happy with the outcome of his work. He was able to remove a large pet stain from our couch and we are most satisfied with his service. Highly recommended and will definitely call upon Sam again in the future!

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Job ! SPOTLESS !!!

SAM and MARIO from KleanCleaning done a very good job. SPOTLESS!!! They were professional and helpful. We would highly recommend them.
    No need to replace and buy a new one because they made this old oven of ours like a brand new.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Klean Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Excellent cleaning

I was so surprised how my oven looked after it was cleaned...customer service was excellent..Martin was amazing and he did amazing cleaning. Just love my oven now..he cleaned after the mess ..was on time..highly recommended..

Klean cleaning what can i say difinetly recommend you guys great customer service and high quality service. The team came by done all my carpets smells great and definitely cleaned it well. Thank you so much

Yas

YasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent oven work

They did clean my greasy oven and can’t believe the results looks brand new again
    Came on time did a great job
    Highly recommend A to Z

Susana

SusanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

PERFECT JOB ON CARPET

Klean cleaning is a great company to deal with. Definitely professional and well skilled. Done my carpet with them and it became good as new. I was really happy with the results and the service they have provided me.
    Definitely recommend it.

Yol

Yol

Ace job on windows!

The boys at Klean cleaning did an outstanding job on my windows last Monday.
    I work full time with children and struggle to keep up with the basic cleaning, my friend had recommended Klean cleaning to me and i decided to call them up to get my windows done! They were friendly, diligent and quick..I was happily surprised with the outcome of the job as i can actually see out of my windows now! So sparkly and clean, i hope these boys will be up for the job every 6 months or so lol..! Thanks again.

Sam Seth

Sam SethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent carpet cleaning job

Was easy booking online paid online came on time did a great job all stains been removed from my carpets extremely happy diffnetly will recommend you and will book you soon to clean my oven

House Cleaning Services