91% · 101 · 9%

Job Satisfaction

Karen L.
Karen L.

No more stinky couch!

Omg I can’t believe how great the couch is now
No more stinky pet smell and looks like brand new Thankyou so much Sam and team would highly recommend to anyone
Dissapointed
Dissapointed

Says he will inspect the Job to quote but then doesnt return calls or texts

Tried multiple times to contact to see if he will do the Job but never returns calls or Texts
Lynn D.
Lynn D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Amazing service!

Sam is friendly and professional. Prompt, proficient and neat my oven was spotless. I would recommend this business to anyone seeking excellent service. I will use this service again in the future.
Steph H
Steph HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent and professional service. Sam’s communication was great, he arrived promptly, he had great attention to detail and we are very happy with the outcome of his work. He was able to remove a large pet stain from our couch and we are most satisfied with his service. Highly recommended and will definitely call upon Sam again in the future!
Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Awesome Job ! SPOTLESS !!!

SAM and MARIO from KleanCleaning done a very good job. SPOTLESS!!! They were professional and helpful. We would highly recommend them.
No need to replace and buy a new one because they made this old oven of ours like a brand new.
Devika prasad
Devika prasad

Excellent cleaning

I was so surprised how my oven looked after it was cleaned...customer service was excellent..Martin was amazing and he did amazing cleaning. Just love my oven now..he cleaned after the mess ..was on time..highly recommended..
Zehar S.
Zehar S.

Klean cleaning what can i say difinetly recommend you guys great customer service and high quality service. The team came by done all my carpets smells great and definitely cleaned it well. Thank you so much
Yas
YasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent oven work

They did clean my greasy oven and can’t believe the results looks brand new again
Came on time did a great job
Highly recommend A to Z

Susana
SusanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

PERFECT JOB ON CARPET

Klean cleaning is a great company to deal with. Definitely professional and well skilled. Done my carpet with them and it became good as new. I was really happy with the results and the service they have provided me.
Definitely recommend it.
Yol
Yol2 posts

Ace job on windows!

The boys at Klean cleaning did an outstanding job on my windows last Monday.
I work full time with children and struggle to keep up with the basic cleaning, my friend had recommended Klean cleaning to me and i decided to call them up to get my windows done! They were friendly, diligent and quick..I was happily surprised with the outcome of the job as i can actually see out of my windows now! So sparkly and clean, i hope these boys will be up for the job every 6 months or so lol..! Thanks again.
Sam Seth
Sam SethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent carpet cleaning job

Was easy booking online paid online came on time did a great job all stains been removed from my carpets extremely happy diffnetly will recommend you and will book you soon to clean my oven