2Kleva Sumo Slicer

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:KSUMOS03
Kerri
Kerri

Hi
Do you sell the replacement part that pushes down on the veggies separately

Kleva Range   DM

Yes we do! If you would like to organise one of these parts, please do contact us on 02 9387 4100 and we can help you with this :)

Stephen Adams
Stephen Adams

can you cook potato chips?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Stephen, Thank you for your query.

If you are looking for a slicer to cut chips, I would recommend our Safety Slicer XL or Cube Cutter.

Please find the link for the Safety Slicer XL here: external link

Please find the link for the Cube Cutter here: external link

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,

Henry S.
Henry S.

I lost the handle of a Ourokhome rotary grater machine. Please let me know how can I get the replacement

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Henry, Thank you for your question.

To order a replacement please contact us on 02 9387 4100 or email us on enquiries@klevarange.com.au and a member of Customer Service will be more than happy to assist further!

Kind Regards,
Kleva Range :)

Lisa R
Lisa R

We broke the handle on our sumoslicer - can we buy a replacement handle?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Lisa, Yes, we offer replacement parts for the Sumo Slicer. If you would like to contact us on (02) 9387 4100 or email us on enquiries@klevarange.com.au and a member of Customer Service will be more than happy to assist further!

Kind Regards,

Geoff Ross

What is the difference between Kleva XL Slice and Kleva Mini slicer. There are specs for the XL, but not for the Mini. I am assuming they are basically the same, just less accessories with the mini?
Cheers

William S.
William S.

Can you grind coffee beans with this?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi William, Thank you so much for reaching out. The answer to this is no unfortunately, the sumo slicer is not designed to grind coffee beans. I have attached a link to our web which includes some of the food produce that can be used with this unit: external link  :)

Any other questions please do not hesitate to ask :)

Kind Regards, Kleva Range

Peter S.
Peter S.

Not Fine enough for Parmesan ?is there an additional finer barrel to buy?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Peter, Thank you for reaching out. We do indeed have a finer grater barrel. We have 2x additional drums that can be purchased and they are the Ultra Fine Grater and a Medium Slicer.

We are currently out of stock of this product but are due to have more stock arriving shortly. I have attached a link to the product page and if you are interested purchasing in the future you are welcome to add your email address to the notify me when in stock list: external link

Heather M.
Heather M.

How much does thiscost

Michael222222

I purchased mine at Harvey Norman for $39.95.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Heather, Thanks for getting In touch. Please note we have different deals for our Sumo Slicer. Our current TV Double Deal for the sumo slicer is $69.95 (not including postage) and also includes a selection of different bonus gifts. Please see out attached website link and let us know if you have any questions:https://klevarange.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=sumo+slicer

Judy L.
Judy L.

I am having trouble with my sumo slicer not sticking to the bench

Michael222222

Hi Judy I was having trouble at first because I wasn’t twisting the bottom around to line up the 2 arrows. Perfect since I started doing it properly. I actually google it to see what I was doing wrong.

Jaclyn

One of the problems could be that you haven't screwed the top tight enough. Your bench could be uneven or sometimes it helps to moisten the rubber underneath. Good luck :)

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Judy, Thank you so much for getting In touch!

Please see attached link to our Sumo help page: external link

The link I have attached above shows some tricks and tips to attaching the Sumo Base, please let us know if you are still experiencing any trouble!

Pamela
Pamela

Hi Judy, I had that trouble so I just wiped the bottom with a damp cloth dried it and it worked. No trouble since.

Joe Hamill
Joe Hamill

Is the Kleva-Slicer available in Irish Stores? Joepat.

ajit

trying to shred onions become a unholy squishy mess and clog up machine and more done.......tries slicing onions again a mess how can i do better are advert pics specially done

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Ajit, Thank you for your question!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing some trouble with this!

I have attached a link to our Sumo help page which demonstrate tricks and tips: external link

It has tutorial videos of a variety of different vegetables and food products!

Please let us know if you are still experiencing difficulty!

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Ajit, Thank you for your question!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing some trouble with this!

It has tutorial videos of a variety of different vegetables and food products!

Please let us know if you are still experiencing difficulty!

Madaleine K.
Madaleine K.

I am having a lot of trouble removing my hopper from the base of my sumoslicer

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Madaleine, Thank you for reaching out, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing some trouble with your Sumo Slicer. Please see the attached sumo help page link that has some demonstrations on how to attach and dis attach the Sumo Slicer. Please let us know if you would like to speak to a member of CS over the phone to further assist :)

Sumo Help Page Link: external link

Faye J.
Faye J.

Just wondering if you can get spare parts for sumo slicer/grater please as need a new part

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Faye, Thank you for getting in touch! We do indeed sell replacement drums, please give us a call on 02 9387 4100 and we can place an order for yourself over the phone! Alternatively please provide your contact number and we can organise a call back. :)

Suz

My Sumo won’t suction on to anything, I purchased at Harvey Norman, what are my options for getting it fixed/replaced ?

Louie
Louie

Hi I don't have trouble but you could try wetting the suction cap.

Suz

Thankyou I have tried that but with no success

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Suz, I hope you are well.

We have sent you a direct message to help get this sorted for you!

Kleva Range :)

Anna K.
Anna K.

How large a potato will fit in the Sumo?

Jaclyn

Quite a good size and if too big, just cut it :)

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Anna, I hope you are well.

The Sumo Slicer can fit your average size potato. There is no specific measurement size that we advise but can usually fit a range of sizes, if the potato is too large of size it can be cut in half and used that way!

Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.

What surfaces can the suction be used on?

Scott
Scott

Mine we have on a laminated bench top. Its not smooth laminate but seems to hold well

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Sheryl, I hope you are well.

We usually like to note for the surface to be completely smooth and flat with no bumps or indents.

I have also attached a link to our Sumo help page which holds a lot of tricks and tips in regards to this product: external link

Nadine

Can you mince meat with sumo slicer

Melissa
Melissa

I wouldn't even try it not with raw meat if thats what your asking, because it sometimes struggles with a carrot, until you get the handle going, I imagine it might be ok if the meat was cooked and in little cubes or small pieces, you could probably try grating it on the coarse grater attachment but I wouldn't persevere if it felt like the handle was going break.

Joan lee
Joan lee

Nadine
I wouldn’t be game to try to use for meat . I got a stick blender with a bowl plus blade which I use for left over lamb and chicken to make pies and a shepherds pie with left over roast lamb

Patricia Ryan
Patricia Ryan

How can I make thicker slices? Carrots are too thin.

Deb
Deb

I find if i dont push down as hard when i grate the food is thicker

Rae

Not that great handles comes off
These were around years, ago better and bigger

Gino

Where is the Sumo Slicer made?

Evelyne A.
Evelyne A.

It is made in China, exceptional quality

Rae

Thought so everything comes from China

Gino

Thanks for that. Won't be buying it.

Jaclyn

Gino, it's a sad fact atm that most products are made in China until manufacturing goes back to the original countries. Having said that, you'll miss out on a great slicer!

K.F
K.F

Can you make zoodles

Di
Di

No its a slicer and grater

Get an answer from our members and Kleva Range representatives