Kmart Anko 2000W RCY-106

Kmart Anko 2000W RCY-106

MPN: RCY-106
See the Best Hair Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Safety

cheap but not worth..

didn't last long..already stop working after few days of use..its cheap but still not worth..not recommend,much better to buy even more expensive but last longer..unlike this product that only last for days.

Cheap Gem

Was looking for a hairdryer and ordered this knowing I wouldn't have to wait long to get it. I was a bit hesitant at first as I usually buy more well known brands but was also desperate to get my hands on a hairdryer asap. Well it did the job it worked well and I have thick hair. It's also very cheap.

Purchased in July 2020 at Kmart Online Store.

Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

This was ok but it took 30 mins to dry my hair in the morning

This hairdryer took ages to dry my hair. I was late for work so many times because of this hairdryer. And of course, I cant go to work with wet sopping hair.

Purchased at Kmart.

hansh
hanshSouthwest, VIC

Nice and perfect

Nice and perfect easy to use it has heat setting with cool shot function with speed setting upto 3 levels and even we get filter cover which can be removed . Happy with the dryer .travel friendly and last thing its cheaper than brands

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart for $15.00.

Charlotte U.
Charlotte U.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

literally you get what you buy

poor power, literally didn’t dry my hair? better off spending your money on a better professional hair dryer, reviewers obviously have never used a decent hair dryer. complete waste of $15

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart for $15.00.

Skye
SkyeSydney, NSW

POWER PLUSSSSSS

This literally blew me away with the power! the air from this is amazing, and it is so easy to use, The power of the dryer has cut my hair drying time down substantially, it is used near every day and was bought late night after alast one blew up as a short term solution, and ive kept it going for months.

Purchased in June 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Cooper
CooperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to carry

I bought this hairdryer for travel use and it's definitely a right decision. The price is reasonable and it's light and easy to use. I have been using it for a few months without any problems.

Purchased in September 2018.

PJP
PJPSydney, NSW

Awesome Product!

I bought this dryer one year ago and still it is working very good. We bought the sensor hairdryer and it is very continent to use. My hair looks amazing after blowing it dry.

Purchased in April 2018 for $90.00.

dfzsfggfdh
dfzsfggfdh

Affordable

It's cheap and does the job. Looks like it will last for some time. Could do with better styling, white now seems a bit out of date, although dust won't appear as easily.

Purchased in December 2018.

Naams
NaamsSydney

I can't live without this product.

This product is a perfect product for today's woman. Am able to keep my hair beautiful and healthy all day long.

QuratulAin
QuratulAinAU

Affordable Price Range Hair Dryer

It is a very nice and affordable price range hair dryer. The air flow is very good and does what it is supposed to do easily.

Shyamal
ShyamalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice and affordable

It has three speeds along with a hot and cold setting, which is very useful. Comes with a flat nozzle fixture for more focused blow-drying. It's the cheapest option in Kmart but it does it's job well.

Irina
IrinaSydney

Died very soon

It was convenient in use, but died in a couple of months. We used it at home several times a week, not professional hair stylists. Not worth of money spent.

Newport2
Newport2Newport

Simple But Very Effective

We impulse bought this at Kmart because it is so cheap and it actually turned out very well. It surprisingly strong and solid and pumps out tonnes of hot air. You can flip the switch and run it warm or cool and control the speed too. It has a decent sized cord and does the job just fine.

Dee
DeeWollongong

Amazing for the price

For the price, this hairdryer works perfectly. It heats up quick and it is easy to use. I've had it for a few months now and I love it, I have absolutely no faults with it. Would definitely recommend

Read more reviews - page 2