Kmart 2000W Hair Dryer

Kmart 2000W Hair Dryer

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Affordable and durable

We recently bought Kmart Hair dryer 2000W for 20AUD, which is quite affordable and looks great. using over one month and it is a powerful one, in comparison with other product we had earlier.
(Image shown is different in this, our one was RCY-69i )

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart for $20.00.

Safety

hansh

hanshSouthwest, VIC

Nice and perfect

Nice and perfect easy to use it has heat setting with cool shot function with speed setting upto 3 levels and even we get filter cover which can be removed . Happy with the dryer .travel friendly and last thing its cheaper than brands

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart for $15.00.

Charlotte U.

Charlotte U.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

literally you get what you buy

poor power, literally didn’t dry my hair? better off spending your money on a better professional hair dryer, reviewers obviously have never used a decent hair dryer. complete waste of $15

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart for $15.00.

Skye

SkyeSydney, NSW

POWER PLUSSSSSS

This literally blew me away with the power! the air from this is amazing, and it is so easy to use, The power of the dryer has cut my hair drying time down substantially, it is used near every day and was bought late night after alast one blew up as a short term solution, and ive kept it going for months.

Purchased in June 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Cooper

CooperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to carry

I bought this hairdryer for travel use and it's definitely a right decision. The price is reasonable and it's light and easy to use. I have been using it for a few months without any problems.

Purchased in September 2018.

PJP

PJPSydney, NSW

Awesome Product!

I bought this dryer one year ago and still it is working very good. We bought the sensor hairdryer and it is very continent to use. My hair looks amazing after blowing it dry.

Purchased in April 2018 for $90.00.

dfzsfggfdh

dfzsfggfdh

Affordable

It's cheap and does the job. Looks like it will last for some time. Could do with better styling, white now seems a bit out of date, although dust won't appear as easily.

Purchased in December 2018.

Naams

NaamsSydney

I can't live without this product.

This product is a perfect product for today's woman. Am able to keep my hair beautiful and healthy all day long.

QuratulAin

QuratulAinAU

Affordable Price Range Hair Dryer

It is a very nice and affordable price range hair dryer. The air flow is very good and does what it is supposed to do easily.

Shyamal

Shyamal

Nice and affordable

It has three speeds along with a hot and cold setting, which is very useful. Comes with a flat nozzle fixture for more focused blow-drying. It's the cheapest option in Kmart but it does it's job well.

Irina

IrinaSydney

Died very soon

It was convenient in use, but died in a couple of months. We used it at home several times a week, not professional hair stylists. Not worth of money spent.

Newport2

Newport2Newport

Simple But Very Effective

We impulse bought this at Kmart because it is so cheap and it actually turned out very well. It surprisingly strong and solid and pumps out tonnes of hot air. You can flip the switch and run it warm or cool and control the speed too. It has a decent sized cord and does the job just fine.

Dee

DeeWollongong

Amazing for the price

For the price, this hairdryer works perfectly. It heats up quick and it is easy to use. I've had it for a few months now and I love it, I have absolutely no faults with it. Would definitely recommend

Darw1ner

Darw1nerSouth Melbourne

Goes great guns

This was the cheap fill in that we just kept using! Its only $15 but its great. My wife uses it every morning sometimes for a little while, sometimes for ages when we are going out. Works great, no plans to change it!

Chippy27

Chippy27Williamstown

Best value bang for buck

Once you get over the Kmart branding you have really competent family hair dryer. Its full sized and has a powerful air output. It's extremely easy to use with nice simple controls.. No complaints - just works well!

Little Mermaid

Little Mermaidsydney

Cheap and does the job!

Bought it as a temporary hair dryer because i want to buy a better one and still have not decided which one to buy, it’s just $15!!! It does the job and dries my hair! Although it takes a bit long to dry all my hair but it’s still good.
Not gonna change the hair dryer until it’s broken
It’s also easy to use and easy to hold the hair dryer:)

Currymon

CurrymonMelton

Good as big brand ones

We got this a s quick fill in because it was only $15 but after using it we, won't be replacing it as it does a great job and is a s good a s the big name ones in my opinion. It has a sturdy design and puts out steady heat,

Younger2

Younger2Williamstown

Cheap hair dryer excellent for hobbies

I use this to dry hobby decals as the wife "explained" that I can't use her good one again. I got it because it was the cheapest OK looking one I could find but I am seriously impressed with how much you get for the money. It works just as well as the dearer Remington one but it costs only $15

SmokeyBear

SmokeyBearmelbourne

super good value

This looks a but like a 70s model or something, very plain but iot works brilliantly and pumps out tons of warm (or hot) air. Best value going and only $15! How can they even make it that cheap? Oh well it works very well.

Renee

ReneeStanmore

Very cheap and does the trick

This hairdryer wont set you back very much but has good power to it - it dries hair quickly and for those who aren't too fussy on brand names, it's just as good as a brand name one on the cheaper end of the scale.