Kmart Anko 28L Microwave

Kmart Anko 28L Microwave

MPN: P90N28AP-S3
See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

3.9
Susan
SusanPerth, WA

Value For Money

I only use this microwave for defrosting or reheating, it does the job to my satisfaction. I like the defrost by weight, as this doesn't waste electricity or time. Value

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $79.00.

Awful

I have just brought this, used it
a few times and the door won't close now. Cheap stuff isn't better, should have spent the extra $ to get a decent brand.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart Online Store for $79.00.

tony
tonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kmart junk microwave.

I have only had this microwave oven (bought from Kmart Ballarat) for 8 months. The electronics are already stuffed. The clock often runs without the microwave working. It often changes the timer down to 32 seconds for no reason, also it beeps to let you know it has finished when the microwave is still running. Do not buy this product!!!! Thanks for nothing kmart!

Liisi S.
Liisi S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Can't say anything bad about it

Had this microwave for over a year now and we are happy with it. We don't use microwave as the main cooking device or anything and don't really feel the need to use any of the other features besides just basic heating, but for what we have been needing it it has worked absolutely fine. I also think that this microwave looks nice and is easy to clean - ours looks still like new. My sister recently bought the same one and her household gives thumbs up too!

Purchased in February 2018 at Kmart for $75.00.

Pete P.
Pete P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been perfect so far

I got this microwave back in February. Has been working without fault so far. However this microwave isn't similar to previous KMart microwaves I bought in terms of the little tips and tricks. For example, I cannot just press the 2 button to activate the microwave on full power for two minutes. Also avoid pressing the start button using your nail because it will scratch the buttons panel, but otherwise going well.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $75.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
nissacow
nissacowSydney, NSW

Good fit four our house

Great small space microwave.

does all the usual functions but we r Loving the 30sec option, not luvvin’ the “pulse” action when a stew requires 20mins..., better to fit put it in multiple 4 minute cycles so it’s full power during cooking.

Not having door handle makes it less likely to come loose.

Poor venting means a wipe out under the tray EVERY use to stop Rusting.

Purchased in July 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Mandy
Mandy

Very disappointed

The old saying you get what you pay for certainly rings true. This $50 microwave is a condensation box. So much that the whole microwave is rusted. Constantly have to wipe under the plate otherwise its just heats that water and not your meal. Sure its cheap but you would expect to at least work somewhat.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
JoJ
JoJSunshine coast

Great

This is a great microwave. For the size and price you cannot go wrong. The microwave heats well,, defrosts and all functions work great. The settings/programmin features are super easy to use and mostly dont require the instructions to work it out out, however when needed they are easy to follow. A great thing I love about it is the size and convenience of being able to place large plates in, also being able to put the exact weight of food requiring defrosting whereas other brands weve had have only been able to enter to the closest 100g. Great buy! Great size, great price!

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Newport2
Newport2Newport

Still going strong - works great

We use this daily (at least) and it runs great. Its completely part of the kitchen now and I am used to all its quirks and cooking times.Its pretty fast. I usually put 350ml of milk in for our coffees every morning and that takes 2 minutes 15 seconds to be perfect to my taste. I defrost food in it a lot and reheat too (more than fully cook). No worries at all with this despite being Kmarts own brand.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

jules M
jules MQld, 4160

Quality at an unbeatable price

This microwave works very well. I did a lot of research, and decided on giving Kmart Home & Co. a go. Why pay more, when you can get the same if not better for less - a lot less. Only cost me $75! Solid, warms up food very well and quickly and evenly. I decided on the larger model as we have a large family. It is modern looking (white) with digital buttons. Instructions were well explained and easy to use. I would recommend this microwave to anyone.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Bearing3
Bearing3Mentone

Good medium size works well

Kmart do a whole range of these microwaves. I was set to but the $48 one but when I saw how small it was in real life, I went up in size to this one. I am happy with the performance, it works well and makes good sense with the lay out and I can fit a proper sized plate into it ( you can't with the 20 litre one) It's good!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
sophia
sophia

Cheap reliable machine

I have been using it almost everyday for around three years. it was much cheaper than most brands microwave oven and I was worried it might not last long, but it works just fine, it’s easy to use and very reliable. Totally worth the money. No need to buy big brands microwave oven at all.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Mopar67
Mopar67Melbourne

Good basic microwave

This is a cheap and cheerful Kmart microwave - despite the rather utilitarian design and my reservations about buying a Kmart electrical product, its worked out very well. Its simple to use and surprisingly well made. Cooks and reheats well and not noisy when running, Perhaps they are all made in the same factories anyway? Works well and I am happy with it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Mexicant
Mexicantsandringham

Larger Model from Kmart

This is the larger one of the Kmart range. I checked out the others - there's a really cheap one for $48 but its absolutely tiny! This one is a good size for a family and still very good value. Menus are very clear and simple and it looks good too. The most important thing - it cooks beautifully. Absolutely no need to get the big names when this one is so good. Definitely recommend

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Claire
Clairelaunceston

Perfect with budget

Good for price. when you close the door, IT IS noisy. but except that, I am very much satisfied with. Cheap, no need to worry about its malfunction. Cause you can get a new one easily. But I don't think it would be gone easily. So far, it works really well. Been almost 7 months.

September 14th 2018 Update: Perfect for budget!!

I've been using more than 6 months and it works really well!! It is easy to use as well. No difficulties to daily use. Perfect except it makes some noise when you close the door. I found that there is no way to reduce that bumping noise. As long as you are not sensitive to noise, this is more than a perfect product with such a cheap price. Recommend!!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018