2Kmart Anko 28L Microwave

3.9

D Sun
D SunSydney, NSW4 posts

Value for money

Quality product. Value for money. Works as expected. Will recommend without reservations. Show details ·  1
Rikky
Rikky2 posts

Bad..won’t recommend

After buying and it’s been just over a year that when I turn it on, it trips the whole kitchen area. All electrical appliances in kitchen stops working. I have to go out and trip the mains meter.

I need my money back Show details

Kmart   DM

We are sorry about this, would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Stan L.
Stan L.

Total Dud

We bought it today. Plugged it in, and zero.
No heating even on 100% power (P10).

Now we have to take it back tomorrow.

What a waste of time. Show details

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW4 posts

Worked OK but died to quickly

Before the microwave broke, it was working great (i.e., easy enough to use, good heating performance, low cost so very cost effective)
However, very disappointed to see it break after approximately 16 months from purchase.

It is used a lot (around 1 or 2x a day). However, did not expect such a short life. I would normally ask for a refund but it's past 1 year warranty and could no longer find the receipt. Show details

Aleesha F.
Aleesha F.Mid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Started off great

Bought this Microwave September 2020, has worked great no complaints... but now its started to rust, i've had other microwaves that have lasted years, this is only 1.5 years old. Show details
Ric G.
Ric G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD9 posts

Got mine Kmart Bundaberg 3 years ago and still perfect. I lost the book and can’t find a manual online to set the clock

I have used many microwaves as a Batchelor and this one cooks my chicken perfectly, my vegetables sweet and crispy, reheats my meals like a 5 star restaurant would, to perfection Show details ·  2
Susan
SusanPerth, WA24 posts

Lasted for 18 Month's

I only use this microwave for defrosting or reheating, it does the job to my satisfaction. I like the defrost by weight, as this doesn't waste electricity or time. After 18 month's where the plate runs around, it has lifted all of the plastic. I like the simplicity of it, it just doesn't last the distance. Show details
Kylie
Kylie

Awful

I have just brought this, used it
a few times and the door won't close now. Cheap stuff isn't better, should have spent the extra $ to get a decent brand. Show details
tony
tonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Kmart junk microwave

I have only had this microwave oven (bought from Kmart Ballarat) for 8 months. The electronics are already stuffed. The clock often runs without the microwave working. It often changes the timer down to 32 seconds for no reason, also it beeps to let you know it has finished when the microwave is still running. Do not buy this product!!!! Thanks for nothing kmart!
Liisi S.
Liisi S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Can't say anything bad about it

Had this microwave for over a year now and we are happy with it. We don't use microwave as the main cooking device or anything and don't really feel the need to use any of the other features besides just basic heating, but for what we have been needing it it has worked absolutely fine. I also think that this microwave looks nice and is easy to clean - ours looks still like new. My sister recently bought the same one and her household gives thumbs up too! Show details
Pete P.
Pete P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Been perfect so far

I got this microwave back in February. Has been working without fault so far. However this microwave isn't similar to previous KMart microwaves I bought in terms of the little tips and tricks. For example, I cannot just press the 2 button to activate the microwave on full power for two minutes. Also avoid pressing the start button using your nail because it will scratch the buttons panel, but otherwise going well. Show details
nissacow
nissacowSydney, NSW55 posts

Good fit four our house

Great small space microwave.

does all the usual functions but we r Loving the 30sec option, not luvvin’ the “pulse” action when a stew requires 20mins..., better to fit put it in multiple 4 minute cycles so it’s full power during cooking.

Not having door handle makes it less likely to come loose.

Poor venting means a wipe out under the tray EVERY use to stop Rusting. Show details

Mandy
Mandy4 posts

Very disappointed

The old saying you get what you pay for certainly rings true. This $50 microwave is a condensation box. So much that the whole microwave is rusted. Constantly have to wipe under the plate otherwise its just heats that water and not your meal. Sure its cheap but you would expect to at least work somewhat.

JoJ
JoJSunshine coast2 posts

Great

This is a great microwave. For the size and price you cannot go wrong. The microwave heats well,, defrosts and all functions work great. The settings/programmin features are super easy to use and mostly dont require the instructions to work it out out, however when needed they are easy to follow. A great thing I love about it is the size and convenience of being able to place large plates in, also being able to put the exact weight of food requiring defrosting whereas other brands weve had have only been able to enter to the closest 100g. Great buy! Great size, great price!

Newport2
Newport2Newport4 posts

Still going strong - works great

We use this daily (at least) and it runs great. Its completely part of the kitchen now and I am used to all its quirks and cooking times.Its pretty fast. I usually put 350ml of milk in for our coffees every morning and that takes 2 minutes 15 seconds to be perfect to my taste. I defrost food in it a lot and reheat too (more than fully cook). No worries at all with this despite being Kmarts own brand.

Gai D
Gai D

I have an Anko microwave P90D25AP-YX and the light bulb has gone. How can I replace it please? I can’t even see where it might be in the microwave.

Kmart   DM

Would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Betty
Betty

I have just purchased Kmart anko brand 28 litre microwave and it works well. The noise is so loud like a rattling type of sound. We have taken plate and rollers out and replaced a couple of times but no improvements. Anyone had this problem? Betty

Domenic
Domenic

Can i use these microwave as built in or strictly as bench top

See all Kmart Anko 28L Microwave questions