Kmart Anko 28L Microwave

Kmart Anko 28L Microwave

MPN: P90N28AP-S3
See the Best Microwaves in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Worked OK but died to quickly

Before the microwave broke, it was working great (i.e., easy enough to use, good heating performance, low cost so very cost effective)
However, very disappointed to see it break after approximately 16 months from purchase.

It is used a lot (around 1 or 2x a day). However, did not expect such a short life. I would normally ask for a refund but it's past 1 year warranty and could no longer find the receipt.

Purchased in at Kmart for $80.

Aleesha F.
Aleesha F.Mid North Coast, NSW

Started off great....

Bought this Microwave September 2020, has worked great no complaints... but now its started to rust, i've had other microwaves that have lasted years, this is only 1.5 years old.

Purchased in at Kmart.

Ric G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Got mine Kmart Bundaberg 3 years ago and still perfect. I lost the book and can’t find a manual online to set the clock

I have used many microwaves as a Batchelor and this one cooks my chicken perfectly, my vegetables sweet and crispy, reheats my meals like a 5 star restaurant would, to perfection

Purchased in for $79.

welcome

Susan
SusanPerth, WA

Lasted for 18 Month's

I only use this microwave for defrosting or reheating, it does the job to my satisfaction. I like the defrost by weight, as this doesn't waste electricity or time. After 18 month's where the plate runs around, it has lifted all of the plastic. I like the simplicity of it, it just doesn't last the distance.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $79.

Awful

I have just brought this, used it
a few times and the door won't close now. Cheap stuff isn't better, should have spent the extra $ to get a decent brand.

Purchased in at Kmart Online Store for $79.

tony
tonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kmart junk microwave.

I have only had this microwave oven (bought from Kmart Ballarat) for 8 months. The electronics are already stuffed. The clock often runs without the microwave working. It often changes the timer down to 32 seconds for no reason, also it beeps to let you know it has finished when the microwave is still running. Do not buy this product!!!! Thanks for nothing kmart!

• Incentivised Review No
Liisi S.
Liisi S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Can't say anything bad about it

Had this microwave for over a year now and we are happy with it. We don't use microwave as the main cooking device or anything and don't really feel the need to use any of the other features besides just basic heating, but for what we have been needing it it has worked absolutely fine. I also think that this microwave looks nice and is easy to clean - ours looks still like new. My sister recently bought the same one and her household gives thumbs up too!

Purchased in at Kmart for $75.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Pete P.
Pete P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been perfect so far

I got this microwave back in February. Has been working without fault so far. However this microwave isn't similar to previous KMart microwaves I bought in terms of the little tips and tricks. For example, I cannot just press the 2 button to activate the microwave on full power for two minutes. Also avoid pressing the start button using your nail because it will scratch the buttons panel, but otherwise going well.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $75.

nissacow
nissacowSydney, NSW

Good fit four our house

Great small space microwave.

does all the usual functions but we r Loving the 30sec option, not luvvin’ the “pulse” action when a stew requires 20mins..., better to fit put it in multiple 4 minute cycles so it’s full power during cooking.

Not having door handle makes it less likely to come loose.

Poor venting means a wipe out under the tray EVERY use to stop Rusting.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores.

Mandy
Mandy

Very disappointed

The old saying you get what you pay for certainly rings true. This $50 microwave is a condensation box. So much that the whole microwave is rusted. Constantly have to wipe under the plate otherwise its just heats that water and not your meal. Sure its cheap but you would expect to at least work somewhat.

JoJ
JoJSunshine coast

Great

This is a great microwave. For the size and price you cannot go wrong. The microwave heats well,, defrosts and all functions work great. The settings/programmin features are super easy to use and mostly dont require the instructions to work it out out, however when needed they are easy to follow. A great thing I love about it is the size and convenience of being able to place large plates in, also being able to put the exact weight of food requiring defrosting whereas other brands weve had have only been able to enter to the closest 100g. Great buy! Great size, great price!

Newport2
Newport2Newport

Still going strong - works great

We use this daily (at least) and it runs great. Its completely part of the kitchen now and I am used to all its quirks and cooking times.Its pretty fast. I usually put 350ml of milk in for our coffees every morning and that takes 2 minutes 15 seconds to be perfect to my taste. I defrost food in it a lot and reheat too (more than fully cook). No worries at all with this despite being Kmarts own brand.

jules M
jules MQld, 4160

Quality at an unbeatable price

This microwave works very well. I did a lot of research, and decided on giving Kmart Home & Co. a go. Why pay more, when you can get the same if not better for less - a lot less. Only cost me $75! Solid, warms up food very well and quickly and evenly. I decided on the larger model as we have a large family. It is modern looking (white) with digital buttons. Instructions were well explained and easy to use. I would recommend this microwave to anyone.

Bearing3
Bearing3Mentone

Good medium size works well

Kmart do a whole range of these microwaves. I was set to but the $48 one but when I saw how small it was in real life, I went up in size to this one. I am happy with the performance, it works well and makes good sense with the lay out and I can fit a proper sized plate into it ( you can't with the 20 litre one) It's good!

sophia
sophia

Cheap reliable machine

I have been using it almost everyday for around three years. it was much cheaper than most brands microwave oven and I was worried it might not last long, but it works just fine, it’s easy to use and very reliable. Totally worth the money. No need to buy big brands microwave oven at all.