13Kmart Air Purifiers

3.5

bgilpin72
bgilpin72Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Anko Large Family Air Purifier

Unable to buy replacement filter, waste of time

No replacement filters available to buy. Better to buy one from another company for similar prices. Show details
Kmart   DM

We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to discuss this matter further with you, would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125. Thank you very much.

Gaz01
Gaz013 posts
Kristy B
Kristy BSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts
  Verified Anko Medium Air Purifier

No replacement filters

Pointless even you can’t replace the filters ? Can’t find one anywhere. So will need to buy a whole new purifier ‍‍♀️ Show details
Kmart   DM

We are sorry about this, would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

R J.
R J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts
  Small Tower Purifier

Stopped working after a few hours!!?

Purchased this late yesterday afternoon- it's already stopped working!!??? The power button and fan speed lights work but the fan is not spinning. Filter is stil clean and seated securely; locked in etc
it just.. Stopped.
I've tried other power points; i've tried the reset filter option- nothing! Fan just won't spin. Show details
Josh B.
Josh B.

No replacement filters

Ordered replacement filters advertised online refund issued 24hrs later advised no stock. When will an equivalent replacement be available? Why sell a product requiring filters if you don’t plan to stock filters? Show details ·  1
themightywhities
themightywhitiesIllawarra, NSW2 posts
  Anko Large Family Air Purifier

Great machine, but now can’t buy replacement filters!

Have bought four of these air purifiers and absolutely loved them! Nothing wrong with the machine at all - I gave one to my daughter with allergies, and one to my asthmatic mother too. Loved that it produced negative ions as well as filtered the air.

Now I discover that, only a few months after Kmart still had the machine available to buy, you can’t buy the replacement filters! Sadly, without replacement filters, all of my air purifiers are now not fit for purpose. So disappointed because the machines never skipped a beat and I would happily continue to buy the replacement filters. Show reply

Tahlia
TahliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Anko Medium Air Purifier

Works great...until you need a replacement filter

No choice but to refund this product as they never carry the replacement filters and can offer no advice as to any alternative, what a joke. Show details

Taylor
TaylorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Small Tower Purifier

Bought two, both stopped working within a month

Bought one, worked amazing for about 6 hours and then the fan stopped working.

Returned the first one and got another, it has stopped working as well within two weeks. Same problem, fan just stopped spinning.

And we’ve lost the receipt so I can’t return this one. Terrible job kmart. Show details

Rachael
Rachael4 posts

Faulty

I purchased 2 of these for my home. They worked great for a matter of hours and I could tell that it was working. When I changed the setting from low to high they both instantly stopped working and I couldn't turn them back on for the next few days, the fan wouldn't work. I replaced them both and the exact same thing happened again. I tried telling the staff so that they could report it however they had no interest. Four of them were faulty... That's not good enough. Now I have to look elsewhere Show details
Brett Moore
Brett MooreWide Bay-Burnett, QLD81 posts
  Verified Anko Large Family Air Purifier

KMART decided to not support their products anymore

Kmart has decided not to carry replacement filters despite still selling their remaining units. This is a massive breach of the trade practices act etc. You cannot sell products that you have no intention to support. Show details
Kmart   DM

Would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

YourFace1996
YourFace1996Adelaide42 posts
  Verified Anko Medium Air Purifier
Jacbloc
JacblocNortheast, VIC4 posts
  Anko Medium Tower Air Purifier

Planned obsolescence

Can no longer buy replacement filters,really terrible customer service, will try not to shop at Kmart in future. Show details
Kmart   DM

We are sorry about this, would you be able to call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Paul
PaulSydney45 posts

A complete con. Read review. DO NOT BUY

The large family air purifier is terrific. But dont buy it.
The unit requires two filters to operate and once it trips out the purifier fails. Kmart kie. They say you can order them but the hepa one is never in stock and hasnt been for over 6 months. The other is sometimes in stock
Kmart should not offer the unit or replacement filters for sale. They dont exist.

Disgraceful. I plan on returning the whole lot for refund when the only hepa filter fails. If i encounter a issue with no receipt its a accc action. I have my order history to prove it.
The warranty is pure crap if the product parts dont exist Show details

Ashley N.
Ashley N.

Works Great!! Recommend

It works awesome! I just leave it on auto. I like how it tells me how good or bad my air is too and how it changes the speed depending on my air quality.

I noticed it being on how fresher my Air is in my living room and how I feels more inviting. I have a dog too that’s the main reason why I caught it.

Only just got it 2 days ago. It was on special for $60 a bargain! Last on there too so I was lucky. Can’t wait to see if it really helps with my pet in the king tub :)

10/10 Show details

john.twigden
john.twigdenFar North Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Anko Large Family Air Purifier

Works well and does exactly what I'd expected

I'm using it in a small bedroom and it works exactly as it should. It takes water out of the humid air and it's not unduly noisy. It's controls are simple and it's easy to use. Show details ·  2

graeme c.
graeme c. · Anko Large Family Air Purifier

Hi where can I get new filters for my Anko family sized air purifier as I ordered on line and have been told they are not available

P M.
P M.

Try Ali express there are chinese filter manufacturers on there selling HEPA filters that might be a match. It looks like K-marts cost was around $10.00 for a $50 filter. Not a bad margin if you can get it.

jellybean
jellybean · Air Purifiers

I'm having real difficulty getting a replacement HEPA filter for my anko air purifier. All sold out online and not in stores. Any suggestions on alternative filters which might fit ??

Kmart   DM

Hi there, we're so sorry to hear this! We'd recommend contacting our Customer Service team on 1800 124 125 or by leaving your details here: external link  so they can assist further in sourcing a filter for you.

Sandi
Sandi · Anko Large Family Air Purifier

I have had mine on for a week no change in the settings check filters they are clean. Is this normal?

Compare all Kmart Air Purifiers listings
CategoryAir PurifiersAir PurifiersAir PurifiersAir Purifiers
Price (RRP) $159$99$52$99
HEPA FilterYesYesYesYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Remote Control and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Carbon Filter and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Carbon Filter and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Filter Life Indicator and Timer
Maximum Noise Level50 db
Max Room Size 381367.2
Weight5.8 kg3.07 kg2.23 kg3 kg
Dimensions 575 x 210 x 350 mm434 x 210 x 210 mm280 x 155 x 162 mm432 x 176 x 215 mm
Power60 W40 W22 W31 W
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual