Kmart Anko 600ml Mini Blender

3.7

Daya Narain

Daya NarainSydney, NSW

Perfect Blender

Great value and price. I only use it for smoothies which are great consistency and no lumps. This blender is a real score. I would highly recommend it to my friends. It does a great job and I just love it.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$30.00.

Rachel

RachelPerth

Wonderful

Great little machine it is easy to use and small and compact using very little valuable kitchen space! Easy to wash and clean with detergent and rinse. Love the product

Purchased at Kmart.

Aik

AikSydney, NSW

Nice buy

kmart is a lifesaver when it comes to affordable buy. The quality is though not very much like the other lux brands, but it comes extremely handy and useful daily. Everybody can go for it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart for A$25.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Smoothies and Soups

Josh

JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice product

So far, I like this blender. In just one month, all the money I spent was exhausted and in harmony. Made smoothie and ravioli stuffing. I want to make almond milk as soon as possible. You can clean it, but be sure to remove the contents from the tank.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart for A$22.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Juices and Smoothies
Aurora

AuroraBrisbane

This Blender Is a Petri Dish

I couldn't disassemble the glass jug part of the blender, so I couldn't clean it properly. I found tiny seeds would get stuck in places I couldn't clean easily, and eventually there was actively growing mould in the blender that I couldn't get rid of so I had to throw it out. It's a shame because apart form that it was excellent - perfect size and decently powerful.

Purchased in February 2018 at Kmart.

Product is used Several times a week
Nivlek

NivlekSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great little worker that does what it promises.

The Anko Blender DZ-1703 is about as bottom of the range as you can get (price wise). It is light-weight and only rated at 300W with a small 600ml capacity. That being said, it does what it claims to do (make food smoothies) with ease and can even be used to crush ice. Compared to some of the more expensive models, it is very easy to clean and takes up little space in the cupboard. So, if you only want to just make the morning smoothie and don't need the power of a workhorse capable of extended use cycles, this little blender does the job admirably.

DrWilburHughes

DrWilburHughes

Excellent Mini Blender

This blender is amazing for small jobs, very thorough eg for making Thai curry pastes. I have a large blender but always a problem for using with small quantities. Just a warning. Do not let it run overloaded nor more than one minute at a time. I blew the motor with a heavy thick load for too long. but then a new one cost $20 so I bought two to have a spare. No other device on the market does the job so well.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart for A$20.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments
Rish D.

Rish D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really worth the money

It’s a small blender but really does its job well!
I am happy with the purchase.
I bought it for around 20 bucks as I can remember and it worth the money I spent.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Online Store for A$20.00.

Used for Juices
Daisy P

Daisy PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap and work fine

It is quite cheap to purchase this small blender for myself. I have been using it mostly every day. Just one thing that it is quite small so you have to limit the amount you put in, but other than that it works perfectly fine

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart.

The Reviewer

The ReviewerSydney

Not worth its price.

I bought this blender a month ago. When I used it the first time to blend bananas and milk, it did do the job expect the drink became extremely hot. The machine let's out a lot of hot air even though I have it on the lowest speed. I bought it for $20 and to he honest it's not worth it's price. If I want to make a drink, it'll be lumpy if I want it cold or I'll have to put it in the fridge before I can drink it. I couldtn refund it as I arelady used it

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$20.00.

Product is used Weekly
Trammo

TrammoPreston

Great 600ml Blender

This is a VERY good little blender. It holds exactly 600ml of liquid and is much more solidly made than many of the little blenders such as the Nutribullet. Its a true sacked down blender as opposed to a drinks maker like many of the others. Has plenty of power relative to its size and works very well indeed. Great score for the price!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Chrissy

ChrissyVictoria, 3085

$20 mini blender is a perfect start to smoothie mornings

Date PurchasedOct 2018
LJK

LJKMarsden

Good for the price

I bought this for my family to mix protein shakes and blend fruit into smoothies for healthy eating options. This product is amazingly priced, includes many useful attachments and is easy to clean. If you are looking for affordability to get started - this is definitely worth the purchase.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

dissapointing

I bought it in middle July and in the begging of September, it died... I do not recommend that... very low quality... Now I have a piece of rubbish here... the engine does not work anymore.
Why sell cheap products if it doesn't last

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Yarna

YarnaGold coast

Lasted 1 month

Waste of money. Used it to make breakfast drinks fir the family and it smoked and went bang before 1 month. Purchased at kmart for $20.
Regretful purchase had to throw away

Rae

RaeMelbourne

Good for what it is

My last blender broke and I needed something last minute. This was the cheapest option I could find at Kmart so we brought it home. It struggles to blend solids such a nuts or frozen fruits so it is always best to soak or defrost things before blending them. Aside from that, it does the job for anyone who is in a pinch

Candy5

Candy5Caulfield

A bit cheap feeling but works

We got this at Kmart. Probably should have got a proper Nutribullet because that what we wanted but it was there and quite cheap. It works but feels a bit like, well, a Kmart version lol. It can blend soft fruits no worries but struggles with hard things like ginger. Frankly I would get a proper brand next time around. Its a bit average.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Pieman

PiemanMelbourne

Cheap alternative to Nutribullet

We have had this for years now and its still going strong although a little noisy! I wanted a Nutribullet then I saw Kmart had these for only $29. I have never used areal Nutribullet but this meets my need sjusrt fine. We mostly make smoothies and it can handle fruit without blinking. Easy to operate and easy to clean. Good little blender

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Broke after 3 weeks

I was using it to blend liquids and the first time I decided to add fruits to it the motor blew out. great if you're not blending anything too thick or hard but not it won't even mix fluids.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Ravinder

RavinderGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Mini Blender

I bought this blender and found it does all the things that a High end lender will do.
Its powerful, small and very reliable. We use it almost everyday for smoothies, preparing food and anything in between. It only cost $30 and provides the best service. cleaning is very easy and requires minimal efforts to clean. Storage is also very easy as it doesn't use up much space.
I would definitely recommend it to all.