Kmart Diecast Stand Mixer

Kmart Diecast Stand Mixer

MPN: 42865223

Stand Mixers Buying Guide

Whether you want to splash the cash on a premium KitchenAid mixer or find the best affordable stand mixer from Kmart, here are some buying considerations to throw into the mix.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Safety

BBSydneySydney

Well I am very impressed

Purchased in December 2020 for $149.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Aira F.

Aira F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Stand Mixer! Would recommend!

I’ve used it a few times including making bread and for dough. I believe the motor is really powerful although it does shake a bit and a bit loud on the higher settings. But the quality is really good for the price, considering the attachments are metal and the base is quite heavy. The attachments also reach the bottom of the bowl which is rare even for more expensive stand mixers!

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart for $119.00.

Noise Level
Safety

Rose P.asked

Have you tried buttercream in it? How did it perform? Thanks

BBSydney

Sorry I haven’t made butter cream. I’m an occasional baker and to date I have used about 6 times for cheesecake filling, meringue and cream. The mixer mixes well and gets everything in the bowl, yes still have to scrape sides but you have to do that with hand or stand mixers anyway. I did notice in the warranty it states not to mix for more than 10 min at a time, but I have and have had no issues. I did finish off my cheesecake filling with the balloon whisk a few times and I got a fuller and lighter filling so that was a bonus

Thanks for that info!

Hanu D.

Hanu D.asked

Hi, is it good for dough making?

BBSydney

I haven’t done dough yet just cakes and meringue so far. No issues and I can beat longer than the suggested time in warranty

Saira

Sairaasked

What's the watts of SM267K?

This diecast stand mixer lets you blend ingredients to make cakes or dough. It comes with accessories including a beater, dough hook, splash guard and balloon whisk, which seems reasonable for $119.

The stand function makes this mixer more convenient and stable to use than a hand mixer. A 4.6L mixing bowl provides generous space for ingredients, while the 1000 wattage also suggests that this stand mixer is built with a fairly powerful motor.

CategoryBenchtop Food Mixers