Kmart Mini Hair Straightener

Kmart Mini Hair Straightener

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

serendipity

serendipitymelbourne

Nifty product

Great little straightener for use on fringes. Easy to handle and great to take away when travelling. Would also be good for anyone with shorter hair, runs smoothly through the hair with no grabbing so for the price can’t fault it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Hair Care
Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Wavy
Straightening Time 10 minutes

Happy customer

Happy customerCraigieburn

Good for travel

Average performance, good to use when we are travelling. It takes time to heat up. Will recommended for already straighten hair for finishing touch only or for fine hair.

Cow

CowMelbourne

Get what you paid

Nothing goes wrong, just a simple hair straightener in a smaller size, it does the job which i would say you get what you paid, went to travel with this last 2 week but did not use much, kinda think a small one is useless as you will not usually go to travel and you will not usually style your hair during the trip unless you are working

Lucy O

Lucy OMelbourne

Does the job

A good cheap straightener which certainly does the trick. Haven't experienced any snagging. Heat is very good - probably too high compared to higher end brands, but it does the job. Good for thin hair or fringe/bangs.

Hanna

HannaPRESTON

Excellent budget straightener

Excellent for budget user. Works well for the purpose and does not damage hair. It's great for touch-ups and quick straightening. I do not have long thick hair and so it is not a problem with the size. I recommend the longer Kmart straighter for long thick hair. Perfect for travel.

Stevie Q

Stevie QAdelaide

Good size for touch ups

I wouldn't use this to straighten a full head of hair. It is good for touch ups when wayward strands of unruly hair spring out of place and just need to be smoothed back in to place.

Hessie

HessieMelbourne

Easy to use

It is suitable for people who do not have that much hair like me
But this is definitely not suitable for people who have thick hair as this is too small for them
I bought this is because it’s easy to store and i will not always use it

Teddie

TeddieMelbourne

Small and it’s easy to store

I bought this because i can bring this to travel!
I always wanna do my hair when I am traveling to other places as showing the best of you makes you happy
This speed of heating up this is ok and it is very easy to store which is good

holtf

holtfLaunceston

Pretty good

This product straightens hair alright, it is affordable and the size makes it easy to take with you anywhere. I would buy this product again as it is the best cheap hair straighter I've purchased.

Sarah Lees

Sarah LeesSouth East Queensland, QLD

OK But Not Good for Thick Hair

I recently started travelling a lot more and thought having a smaller version of my home straightener would be fabulous. This lasted about two trips away. At first at heated up fine and didn't take too long, it took time to get through my hair but it worked and my hair stayed in place. The next trip was longer so i was utilising it more and whether it was the amount of times or that my hair was longer and thicker, it stopped working. This it is not good for longer term use.

Genes

GenesOrmiston

Ok

What you get is what you pay for. Affordable and works ok but a would recommend using a lot of hair protectant and condition and treat you hair after you use it.

Tegz

Tegz

Best hair straightener

This is the best hair straightener i have owned even compared to brand name ones that cost me hundreds.
I have super frizzy wavy hair and this straightener works so quick and effortlessly.
It doesn't snag on my hair and has good size plates.
It could heat up a little quicker.

Queen Victoria

Queen VictoriaSydney, NSW

Perfect for short hair.

I keep my hair cut short so I bought this just to use on my fringe. It's a great little device at an inexpensive price. I've had this product for about 6 months and haven't had a problem. It does what it is supposed to do. Just be a little careful, because it's small it's easy to touch the heated area which can be a little painful on the fingers.

Taylah R

Taylah RBaldivis

Didn’t do the job

I wasn’t happy with this hair straightener, it was an easy use I must admit that but it took a while for my hair to get straightened I would be there 10mins still doing one lot of hair to straighten, it wasn’t very reliable am doing I don’t recommend this product

Alia D.

Alia D.

Works as a backup

I'm an international student, so my hair straightener from back home stopped working here. This straightener CAN get the job done but it's very weak and feels very cheap. It takes a lot longer than my nicer-quality straightener, but if you don't want to spend more money, this one does work.

Value for money product!

Value for money product. Happy with the results, easy to use, heats up quickly , easy to carry, light weight, comes with all possible instructions... Amazing , will recommend for sure !

Okonkwo E

Okonkwo E

I love it

I'm happy with the hair straightener. Easy to use and operate. Slim and light weight. Good price and quality. I'm enjoying it so much. Perfect for me and family. !

hokleung

hokleungmelbourne

Good product

This is a good product in this price. So i am satisfied with the results from kmart mini hair straightener. Very easy to use and heat it up quickly. You can't compare it to GHD, but it still doing great!

Nikkinoo77

Nikkinoo77Sydney, NSW

DONT DO THIS TO YOURSELF!

I can't stress enough how much of a mistake you would be making if you used this in your hair!! My GHD broke before I moved state and because I needed a quick solution in the interim I purchased one of these! You definitely get what you pay for this reversed my 10 years of hard work in caring for my hair in just 3 months! I have split ends above my ears ... my hair dresser even commented on what a mess my hair was and she had never seen me before so had nothing to compare it to. STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!!!! It's not worth it!

Nicky

NickySydney

Good value

I love this ceramic Iron. It heats up quickly. Because of its size it's easy to travel with and it is easy to manoeuvre and straighten my shorter strands of hair. Works just as well as any of the more expensive brands.