Kmart Travel Hair Dryer

Kmart Travel Hair Dryer

• Safety

Venessa W.

Venessa W.

Affordable and easy to use

Very portable and light! Took around 5 mins to completely dry my hair. Was initially skeptical about the durability considering the price but it's still working just as new! Kmart products are always valued for money and never fail to disappoint me. Would definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in March 2020.

papercut1486

papercut1486Sydney, NSW

Worth the money

Just like any normal hairdryer, but it's way cheaper than the others. Was actually in doubt at first if we should buy but my wife did the right thing. Worth the money!

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart.

Bel

BelPerth, WA

Brilliant little dryer

I take this baby with me everywhere I travel. So light and easy to use, I have shorter hair and it takes about 5-7mins to completely dry. Does what it states.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart for $10.00.

Omowa P.

Omowa P.

Good investment

It was worth the money. Been using it for over a year and no issue. Quite affordable and easy to use and control in terms of the temperature and fan

hansh

hanshSouthwest, VIC

Perfect dryer

Nice and perfect.it has cool function and hot air function and can easily adjust the air flow. Travel friendly and it is not heavy when you use it . better than the bigger brands it is so cheaper.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart for $20.00.

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Lovely

Lovely little hair dryer. For the price, it does a swell job. Use it for travels as its smaller then my other. Good heat and nice and compact. Would recommend

Purchased in August 2018.

Viv

VivSydney, NSW

Perfect hair dryer for travelling

I have had this lovely hair dryer for 11 months. This hair dyer always stays in my luggage and has been travelling with me overseas several times already. It is light and efficient, and heats up very quickly. Perfect size and perfect price, I highly recommend it.

Purchased in April 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $10.00.

amazing value

this is awesome! it cost me only $10 & is still going fine 6 months later which is more than i can say for the supposedly superior brand name i had which cost 3 times as much. It even folds up if i want to take it traveling.

Buffy

BuffySydney, NSW

Great hair dryer at a great price!

This little hair dryer is so compact you can take it anywhere but it still has the power of a normal sized dryer. It dries your hair in no time. Fantastic price also!

Rowdy3

Rowdy3Chadstone

Super compact - works great

We have this from our big trip to WA. Its compact as anything - tiny! But it is a powerful and competent little hair dryer. In some ways being so small is better as it is some easy to style with - was great value too!

Holly

HollySydney

Very good for price

I love this because its so cheap and powerful it fulfils my needs in minutes it is very strong i love it heats up in just seconds i love this.

TeamSam

TeamSamFitzroy

Tiny but mighty powered

This is such a little hair dryer but its been all up the coast with us and down again. It pumps out a lvolume of air for such a little unit and works wonderfully. No complaints at all and especially for the price.

Folders

Foldershawthorn

Fabulous little hair dryer

We bought this as an afterthought when travelling and it turned out great. Still gets used at home. Its tiny but heats up beautifully and pumps out a heap of air. Its lightweight and has a reasonable cord size. No worries at all with this - definitely recommend.

15Love

15Lovemelbourne

Works well - Super value!

I use this most mornings. I just bought it as a travel dryer but when my home dryer went boom, I started using it and didn't stop. Its not the most powerful ever, but it gets the job done and is extremely easy to style with due to its compact size. It has the normal hot/warm hi/low settings and just works! It was cheap as chips to buy too!

RumBar

RumBarMelbourne

Cheap as anything works well

This is so cheap and it works very well. I like its tiny compact size because its so easy to maneuver around and style with. I take it travelling but I use it at home sometimes too - just depends. I would definitely buy the same one if I left it somewhere . its a good little hairdryer

Alex

Alex

Broke on third use

I bought this hair dryer with the intention of taking it traveling with me, but it broke before I got the chance. It performed okay the first two times I used it, but on the third time it wouldn't turn on and gave out a burning smell. It may be cheap, but I wouldn't recommend it -- better to spend $10 more for a decent dryer with a bit more longevity.

Buffy7

Buffy7Hawthorn

Awesome Value Works Well

The title pretty much covers it with this. This hairdryer is SO good for the price that it is silly. It puts out heaps of air and the small size makes it a breeze to style with. I always use it on the road and often at home too. Good value and works well - no negative points except the brand isn't posh

Bhupinder

BhupinderSydney

Really value for money and great quality

I went through a number of brands and found that this product is really worth as seen the price as well,
Pros : - Really value for money
- Has two level of settings for low and medium blowing options
- Hot and cold options as well
- Very great as a travel one as well as its foldable from its handle
Cons : - Not found any cons really with this item..

Travel hairdryer

Just purchased this product. Plugged it in to make sure it worked, it started smoking and had a burning smell
Never worked, now another trip to store to get a refund.

Pia

PiaMelbourne

Cheap and value

It works well, low budget, the blow is not too strong, lightweight and very handy to travel. It doesnt make big noise. I bought it first because it is the cheapest, but I feel alright with what I need.