Kmart Travel Hair Dryer

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect dryer

Nice and perfect.it has cool function and hot air function and can easily adjust the air flow. Travel friendly and it is not heavy when you use it . better than the bigger brands it is so cheaper.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart for $20.00.

Lovely

Lovely little hair dryer. For the price, it does a swell job. Use it for travels as its smaller then my other. Good heat and nice and compact. Would recommend

Purchased in August 2018.

Perfect hair dryer for travelling

I have had this lovely hair dryer for 11 months. This hair dyer always stays in my luggage and has been travelling with me overseas several times already. It is light and efficient, and heats up very quickly. Perfect size and perfect price, I highly recommend it.

Purchased in April 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $10.00.

amazing value

this is awesome! it cost me only $10 & is still going fine 6 months later which is more than i can say for the supposedly superior brand name i had which cost 3 times as much. It even folds up if i want to take it traveling.

Great hair dryer at a great price!

This little hair dryer is so compact you can take it anywhere but it still has the power of a normal sized dryer. It dries your hair in no time. Fantastic price also!

Super compact - works great

We have this from our big trip to WA. Its compact as anything - tiny! But it is a powerful and competent little hair dryer. In some ways being so small is better as it is some easy to style with - was great value too!

Very good for price

I love this because its so cheap and powerful it fulfils my needs in minutes it is very strong i love it heats up in just seconds i love this.

Tiny but mighty powered

This is such a little hair dryer but its been all up the coast with us and down again. It pumps out a lvolume of air for such a little unit and works wonderfully. No complaints at all and especially for the price.

Fabulous little hair dryer

We bought this as an afterthought when travelling and it turned out great. Still gets used at home. Its tiny but heats up beautifully and pumps out a heap of air. Its lightweight and has a reasonable cord size. No worries at all with this - definitely recommend.

Works well - Super value!

I use this most mornings. I just bought it as a travel dryer but when my home dryer went boom, I started using it and didn't stop. Its not the most powerful ever, but it gets the job done and is extremely easy to style with due to its compact size. It has the normal hot/warm hi/low settings and just works! It was cheap as chips to buy too!

Cheap as anything works well

This is so cheap and it works very well. I like its tiny compact size because its so easy to maneuver around and style with. I take it travelling but I use it at home sometimes too - just depends. I would definitely buy the same one if I left it somewhere . its a good little hairdryer

Broke on third use

I bought this hair dryer with the intention of taking it traveling with me, but it broke before I got the chance. It performed okay the first two times I used it, but on the third time it wouldn't turn on and gave out a burning smell. It may be cheap, but I wouldn't recommend it -- better to spend $10 more for a decent dryer with a bit more longevity.

Awesome Value Works Well

The title pretty much covers it with this. This hairdryer is SO good for the price that it is silly. It puts out heaps of air and the small size makes it a breeze to style with. I always use it on the road and often at home too. Good value and works well - no negative points except the brand isn't posh

Really value for money and great quality

I went through a number of brands and found that this product is really worth as seen the price as well,
Pros : - Really value for money
- Has two level of settings for low and medium blowing options
- Hot and cold options as well
- Very great as a travel one as well as its foldable from its handle
Cons : - Not found any cons really with this item..

Travel hairdryer

Just purchased this product. Plugged it in to make sure it worked, it started smoking and had a burning smell
Never worked, now another trip to store to get a refund.

Cheap and value

It works well, low budget, the blow is not too strong, lightweight and very handy to travel. It doesnt make big noise. I bought it first because it is the cheapest, but I feel alright with what I need.

Great budget level travel hair dryer

Bought this for my 12 yo middle daughter as a Christmas present. It still works and she is happy with it. Pretty good for the $10.00 price tag.

So far it works as it is meant to. A good performing hair dryer with consistent heat & 2 temperature settings for drying hair. It can be a bit loud but quick and easy to use..Highly recommend this hair dryer if you are looking for an affordable but easy to use hair dryer for your child .

Worked Well For Years

I had this for many years and it has finally given up after being used daily. I bought it on holiday in Queensland and it was never supposed to be my main dryer but it became it because it's actually really excellent. Its tiny and compact but it puts out a tonne of hot air and until last week I used it every morning. It has now been replaced by a shiny new Remington but I am completely happy with the service it gave.

Small and good

I bought this bc i want my own hair dryer instead of using the hotel one when i go to travel as I always think that those are my hair!!!!
This is small which is easy to store and it is also really easy to use, the temperature is a little bit hot bit it’s ok for me

Great budget travel hair dryer

This is a great bargain at $10 from Kmart. Not as compact as some travel hair dryers on the market, but definitely a compact size with a handy fold down handle. Sleek & stylish black appearance with a matte soft touch finish & 2 speed settings. Can be used with or without the airflow concentrating attachment. So far it works as it is meant to.