Kogan 1200W Premium Stand Mixer

Kogan 1200W Premium Stand Mixer

MPN: KAPRSTMXSVA

Stand Mixers Buying Guide

Whether you want to splash the cash on a premium KitchenAid mixer or find the best affordable stand mixer from Kmart, here are some buying considerations to throw into the mix.

Read now

4.3

• Safety

Surprisingly Great Performance

My husband bought this for me for mother's day! And I asked him to get me kitchenaid instead of returning we kept it so I can use it to make bread. And hubbu got me new kitchenaid but broke after 2 weeks of used. Surprisingly this machine was doing more hard work making bread but still running no problem! Amazing performance for it's value! And can beat 1 egg white!

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for A$253.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Kenny

KennyMelbourne

this is perfect

I wanted something to do pizza dough and other dough as well, and i found this version with cheap price from kogan, and very happy with the product, and it work very smoothly and give me good results, using every single day now, i am happy to go with this.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Beverley Lovett

Beverley LovettTweed Heads

The mixer is the best that I have owned, I had a problem with the whisker but KOGAN fixed the problem straight away their service is second to none I have had other KOGAN products and they have been great thank you KOGAN I will keep buying KOGAN in the future

Date PurchasedNov 2007
Benchtop Food Mixers

Find out how Kogan 1200W Premium Stand Mixer compares to other Benchtop Food Mixers

Val. L

Val. LVictoria

Very disappointed

This mixer is very disappointing as the beater attachment does not fully reach the base of the bowl, therefore it does not mix the ingredients properly. It is also very heavy.

Date PurchasedNov 2016