Kogan Energy

Kogan Energy

2.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
Brand Manager for Kogan Energy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
1 review
    Kstar
    KstarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reasonable Rates but Requires Paid Membership to be a Customer?

After doing my comparisons, I called to sign up for Kogan Energy power at my new property only to find that YOU MUST PAY AN ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE $59 to be a Kogan Energy customer, otherwise you cannot be their customer. It was just so ridiculous and bizarre that I went with another provider who gladly signed me up.

The customer service agent on the phone was lovely and I felt sorry for her having to deal with this strange matter - ultimately it was a waste of everyone's time because paying to be a customer is never going to work for me.

What a strange scheme requiring your customers to pay to be your customers. No thanks.