• Rates and Fees

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

Chatted with Bonnie today to see when we could start using our gas service, turns out I'm an idiot and it was already working - Bonnie was nice enough to not even take the mickey out of me too much

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Mark, thanks for sharing your feedback with us :). We're always more than happy to help with your gas supply, no matter what it might be.

Fast and friendly, but unhelpful in the end

Had an issue on my account where I could not change the billing address online. Used live chat, but she was unable to help me as it was a business account so I will have to call to speak to someone to try and sort it out. Would be nice if thee people on live chat could help with more things, it didn't seem like too difficult a task to fix.

Adriaan

AdriaanPerth

Online service

Great online service received from Bonnie
asked to change monthly payment amount, she assisted me quickly and got it done
since moving to Kleenheat i have always received great service and at a great rate.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Adriaan, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback with us! We're glad to hear you have had such a positive experience since moving to Kleenheat :).

great online customer service

i was able to get my query resolved in a professional, friendly and timely manner. Rachel from chat support was helpful and efficient. Great Service and Great Company. Would Recommend to others.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the great feedback, Chris! We're so glad to hear that you're happy with Kleenheat. Thanks for all your support :).

Cher

CherSouth West, WA

Fast, friendly service

I had a few questions about my switchover to Kleenheat, Bonnie, the agent I conversed with was very friendly and helpful, and was able to answer all my questions quickly. If the rest of my transition, and time with Kleenheat is as easy and good as this was, I'll be a very happy customer who was glad to make the switch :)

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Cher, we're glad to hear about your experience! We aim to always provide helpful and friendly customer service. If there's anything further we can help with please feel free to get in touch.

Too Easy!

Have just spoken with Rachel on online chat and can't believe how easy that was. Very helpful and was able to authorise me to turn on our gas at our new rental straight away! Thanks heaps Kleenheat!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your great experience, Brooke. This is what we aim for :).

Very Helpful

Very satisfied with help provided on on-line chat. Service was quick and issue was resolved. Bonnie very polite and helpful and would be happy to use service in the future

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your feedback :). We're glad our chat service has been helpful!

Ian

IanPerth, WA

contact with view to update costs

just chatted on line to kleenheat with a view to update offer of gas charges due to opposition contact. Kleenheat more that matched the opposition, so I am veyy happy with that.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Ian, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear that we were able to help :). If we can help further in any way please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Coco78

Coco78Perth, WA

Great assistance

I had an account query and used the Chat tool. Not too familiar with this tool, but Rachel was very helpful and followed up my query and updated my account. Rachel provided me with some information about payment options to ensure that I can manage my budget. Thank you Rachel and thank you Kleenheat, excellent customer service.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi CoCo78, thank you for sharing this experience with us :). It's great to hear you had such an excellent experience with us. If there's anything else we can help with please get in touch.

Good service

Very happy with Kleenheat wouldn't change to anyone else Staff always friendly and helpful when ever I have contacted them with a problem. Since changing to them a while back I have saved a fair bit with my account very happy customer

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback with us Maggie! We're so glad to hear that you a very happy customer :).

Excellent speedy and friendly assistance. I contacted using the on line Chat system. Although it was a little tricky to master using ‘on line’ the help we received from customer service was first class. Prompt, friendly & professional. Thanks!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Jennifer, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback :). We're so happy to hear about your experience and glad it was first class, that's what we aim for!

Very quick and informative!

I had a question regarding another plan that could save me money. Was able to get all my questions answers quickly and informatively! Very happy with the service. The chat function is great when you don't have the time for a phone call.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the amazing feedback, Natasha! We're so glad to hear that you were happy with the service you received, this is what we aim for :).

Anita P

Anita PPerth, WA

Good service!

My account was overpaid and Kleenheat kindly assisted with a change to my payment plan to ensure it didn't happen again. Being a long time customer Rachel listened to my requests and followed through with a solution. Thanks!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for your feedback, Anita. We're happy to hear that we've been able to resolve this for you :).

Slightly cheaper than Alinta, but same same

Swapped from Alinta to Kleanheat - mainly for the flybuys points bonus (10,000) but they don't inform you that it takes a few months before the points hit your account. Costs a little less than Alinta (I had no issues with them) so all in all, it's ok. Get additional points (1 point per dollar), so a little bonus each month. Chat was slow to get response at first, but good after that. Chat person was quick and friendly. Happy with the response and advice.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Koko, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We're always looking for ways to improve so we will absolutely pass your feedback on. If we can help in any way please don't hesitate to get in touch,

Sunil C.Perth, WA

Bad experience

I don’t recommend kleenheat . I was with clean heat for last 4 years . Price is high compare to another local suppers that’s a reason I canceled kleenheat (45KG LPG cylinder)service.
I got an invoice from kleenheat for cylinder rent I contacted them through chat . Rep clearly mentioned on chat that don’t worry about this invoice once cylinder pick up from my place automatically cancel this invoice . (cylinders were picked on last month) But now I frequently getting message from one of debt collecting agency for this amount . I already send copy of chat transcription but they still send messages to my phone and email . I am waiting for their further step then may need to approach legal advice.

Sunil C.

Thanks , I have sent my details through your enquiry page . Waiting for reply .

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for letting us know, Sunil :). We'll be in touch soon! If there is anything further we can help with please feel free to send us a DM at any time.

Joe Foo

Joe FooPerth, WA

Good company and very relay able

Being with them for many years. Very Happy with the service and very friendly Rachel that are very Helpful.Was to the point on helping out with the enquire and very fast in doing so.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Joe, thanks for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear that you're very happy with our service :).

Llana H.

Llana H.South West, WA

Wonderful service

I have been with Kleenheat for several years now. Their system of Direct Debit is fantastic for budgeting. It is always good to have a little credit coming into winter.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, Llana! We're so glad to hear our system works for you. If we can ever help, please don't hesitate to get in touch :).

Vanessa V

Vanessa VPerth, WA

Very accommodating

Used the on-line chat to as for payment extension. Conversed with Rachel who was very accommodating and helpful. Was able to sort the extension out without any issues. Have used this system before re: payment extensions and it is always a fantastic service. Using the on-line chat is so much better than having to call on the phone. One happy customer. Thanks, Kleenheat :-)

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Vanessa! Thanks for the glowing feedback. This is what we love to hear-that you are one happy customer :).

Help for me while on sick leave

I had the best experience with a person named Bonnie she was so helpful made it easier for me as I am on sick leave and it was done in no time at all thank you so much

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Veronica, thanks for sharing such a great experience with us! We're so glad to hear that it made a little easier for you :). If we can help in any way please let us know.

Maddie

MaddiePerth, WA

Fantastic!

Always easy to deal with, customer service is fantastic both over the phone and live chat. Always able to help with my enquiry and assist in anyway they can. Love kleenheat!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Maddie, thanks for the love :D. We're so glad to hear that you're happy with Kleenheat and that we've always been able to help! Thanks for all your amazing support!