Verifiedkleenheat.com.au

Only services Western Australia and the Northern Territory

Teens
Teens2 posts

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service. Carlie was prompt with responding and resolved my issue in less than 5 minutes. Very happy and impressed. Show details ·  1

Frank
FrankPeel, WA

Carlie was absolutely excellent. Professional, courteous and answered my query without delay

I chatted with Carlie on line today about a query for a residential address. She was absolutely excellent. Professional, courteous and answered my query without delay. Show details ·  1
Alma H.
Alma H.Perth, WA

Helpful Chat Line CSO "Carlie"

Had a lovely customer service officer help me today.
I just wanted to enter the competition and no matter what i did nothing would budge it. Usually I would let it go but decided that I wanted this to work, so I communicated with Carlie and she was so helpful and got it all sorted for me. Thank you for going the extra mile, you are a STAR.... Show details ·  1
Leanne R.
Leanne R.Goldfields, WA

Safety

Think drivers are not supposed to smoke delivering product,also why would a passenger be with him in shorts and tank top.Not a good look Kleenheat Show details ·  1
Afghani Kebab House
Afghani Kebab House

Thank you Larry Business Sales Consultant

I had a great experience in getting my new account set up very fast by Larry.
Thank u for your help and professionalism. Show details ·  1

Sa M
Sa MWestern Australia

Worst Gas supplier

Never go with them. Worst billing system. Rude Customer Service Staff. Show details
Wora
WoraPerth2 posts

Very friendly and helpful staff

Kleenheat provides us good price and process is so quick and smooth. Many thanks for Larry Business Sales Consultant, he is friendly and helpful and get everything done so quick. Show details ·  1
Kevin
Kevin

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA3 posts

They do the bare minimum!

We moved house 4 months ago and Kleenheat have still been billing us for the previous address. It states on their website that if we chose the "Move out/ Move in" option they will take care of the previous address in terms of closing the account once we have moved out. WEL! 4 months later and I've received a bill for the previous address and they are demanding I pay, even offering a "manageable payment arrangement", how kind of them! I have now cancelled our current service with them and moved to AGL. this company is joke and will not be receiving a penny off me ever again.
I will also note that they are one of the most expensive gas providers in Perth, look elsewhere people. Show details

Jen
Jen5 posts

This sounds great

Hello I moved into a rental 3 months ago and joined with momentum energy gas, electricity . I direct debit Which is great for me but I’m not happy with service Show details ·  1
Hay
HayPeel, WA
Dom
Dom2 posts

Online Chat

Great service on the online chat. Got questions answered quickly and issue sorted without having to repeating myself constantly. Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Great online chat service

Thanks Carlie for your help and getting my query resolved so quickly Show details ·  1
Phil
Phil

Misleading discounts

We order our gas bottles online which gives us 10% discount over phone orders. As an RAC member we are offered a $20 discount on our second order each year. Disappointing to find you miss out on the 10% discount on your second order when you claim the $20. In other words everyone gets the 10% and the RAC members discount equates to $3.50. Rather disappointing and misleading. Show details
Karma
Karma

Perfect online customer care service by carline

Thank you so much for sorting the matters and helping me out within a blink of time. You are super pro Show details ·  1

Susan S.
Susan S.

Is kleenheat available in nsw residential and do they supply electricity and ducted gas

Clyde D.
Clyde D.

Hi what is your deals on electricity for pensioners

Neil R
Neil R

What price for a6.6 kilowatt system using quality monocrystaline panel’s and inverter

Kleenheat   DM

Hi Rob, thanks for reaching out. Although, we'd love to and can help with all your natural gas and LPG needs, solar energy isn't something we currently offer. We appreciate you getting in touch though :).

Kleenheat offers two residential energy options, LPG gas and natural gas.

Natural gas:

• Kleenheat supplies natural gas to residences connected to Western Australia’s distribution network across the Perth metropolitan area, spanning from Geraldton to Busselton
  • If you already have a natural gas connection and would like to switch to Kleenheat, you can just use the same appliances, pipes and gas meter that you currently use

LPG gas:

• LPG cylinders provide gas for cooking, heating, hot water and other energy needs, such as an outdoor gas heater or barbeque
  • Kleenheat’s brand-specific Kwik-Gas LPG cylinders are part of a small gas cylinder exchange program. This means if your gas cylinder is empty or damaged, you can take it to an outlet to exchange it for a refund or refurbished cylinder.

Some financial perks:

• There are no fixed term contracts
  • A number of savings are afforded by choosing Kleenheat, including: no account establishment fees, no transfer fees if you move house, and no set-up, transfer or termination fees
  • You can earn Flybuys points on each natural gas invoice paid

Points of praise for Kleenheat:

• Good rates and a reliable gas service granted Kleenheat plenty of loyal, long-time customers
  • Helpful customer service was a recurring point of praise consistent across many reviews. An abundance of customers appreciated Kleenheat’s quick and helpful responses to questions and requests for assistance. These glowing reports were provided for both Kleenheat's phone service and web chat.
CategoryEnergy Providers
Services ProvidedGas
Awards 2021 and 2023

Contact info for Kleenheat

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now