• Rates and Fees
nick

nickPerth, WA

Quick response

I had a query about the new account set up. The online chat worked really well and the assistance came within 10 seconds being online - super quick response from their team.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the great feedback, Nick! We're glad to hear your experience was super quick and we were able to help :).

Eleanor

EleanorPerth, WA

Awesome service

Been with Keanheat for years now. They are so easy to be with. I direct debit our bill so I never forget to pay which saves me a fortune in late payment fees just moving house so had to cancel my account. It was as easy as going on line and chatting with Bonnie who was very professional. I’ll definitely use them again and highly recommend.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Eleanor, thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback with us, this is definitely what we love to hear! If we can ever help, please don't hesitate to get in touch :).

M Gh

M GhWestern Australia

Too good to be true

Bonnie: I greatly appreciate your service..... thank you so much for such a positive experience. You were so detailed in your responses and put up with so many of my questions!!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thank so much for the wonderful feedback, M Gh! We're so glad you had such a great experience, this is what we love to hear. We're always happy to help, so ask as many questions as you need :)

Rick U.

Rick U.Perth, WA

Pretty good

Never had a problem, the one time I had to contact them they got back to me quick, and on webchat the operator was courteous and efficient and solved my issue quickly and explained clearly the situation and what I needed to do.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Rick, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. We're so glad to hear it was quick and efficient, we aim to please :).

U.K. Traveller

U.K. TravellerPeel, WA

First class service

Messaged with account query. Very pleased with the speed of the reply and chat with lovely operator. Query sorted without straight away. Have been a Kleenheat customer since last year and never had any problem with the service.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we're glad to hear you haven't experienced any issues so far :).

Alyce M.

Alyce M.Perth, WA

Quick and easy

The waiting time to speak to someone via the online chat was less than 30 seconds, and my entire enquiry was completed and updated with 5 minutes. Absolutely recommend this service over calling (especially whilst homeschooling multiple young kids and parenting a toddler with a broken leg!!). Thank you Rachel for your prompt and friendly assistance, you went above and beyond what I requested and it is truly appreciated.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the amazing feedback, Alyce! This is the kind of customer service we strive for :). We hope the leg heals up soon and if we can do anything to help, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Liz

LizPerth, WA

Best Chat service I've ever used.

Online chats mostly ends up a mind numbing, pointless effort, but this was quick efficient and straightforward. Very happy to use it next time. I love being a Kleenheat customer.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Wow, thanks for the great feedback, Liz! We're so glad to hear it's the best chat service, you've ever used :)!

WesternWinner

WesternWinnerHillarys

Good Job Rachel

We have been with Kleenheat for a number of years. Rachel on the chat line was very helpful and efficient and her investigation into competitive pricing for us made sure we remained with Kleenheat.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

This is the kind of service we aim for! Thank you for choosing team Kleenheat :).

Susie H.

Susie H.Western Australia

Exceptional Service & Knowledge

Hi, we requested assistance from Kleenheat and they were informative, knowledgeable and prompt. We appreciated their pro-active approach and effective communication to work towards providing solutions and support. Thank you!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the amazing feedback, Susie! This is the kind of service we aim for :).

Elena

ElenaPerth, WA

Further discount of home gas usage charges

Rang Kleenheat requesting a further discount as I received a leaflet from another provider offering 50% discount. We are trying to cut down bills as we are pensioners, and Rachel from Kleenheat online chat was very helpful and efficient. Within 2 minutes of the chat, we received a similar discount on our rate. Any small savings count. We can't be happier. Would highly recommend Kleenheat! Regards

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Elena, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. This is the kind of experience we strive for :).

Yvonne

YvonnePerth, WA

Updating account details

I spoke to the lovely Bonnie on the help chat who made the whole process of updating card details and reward cards very easy. Only took 10 minutes to fix my issues. I have always been happy with Kleenheat and will remain a loyal customer because of the great customer service

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback and experience with us, Yvonne :). This is what we love to hear! If we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kirsty F.

Kirsty F.Perth, WA

Ok until you want to cancel! :(

Everything was fine while I was still a customer, until I cancelled because I moved interstate and they sent me a bill for over $280 when I had ALWAYS stayed on top of my monthly direct debits. My monthly payments were meant to adjust depending on my usage, they stayed the same until Nov when they decreased slightly.. I then cancelled in December and was sent a bill for overdue usage amounts???? HOW DOES THAT WORK!? Now I am disputing it they tell me the charges do still apply even though it was their system that made an error!

Ophelie

OpheliePerth, WA

Always replying quickly

Great company, set up process was the easiest, never had an issue with power, fairly priced and always very quick to respond to any enquiries I've had so far.
Would recommend.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Ophelie, thanks for sharing your experiences so far with us! We're happy to hear it's been nice and easy :)

Katrina VB

Katrina VBPerth, WA

Amazing Customer Service

Bonnie was great! Spoke to her in regards to an overdue installment and I got great service, great attitude and so helpful. Was extremely happy! Thanks so much Bonnie! She is great.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Katrina, thanks so much for sharing such wonderful feedback with us :). We're so glad to hear your experience was so helpful!

Good customer service and a great discount - 38% off with RAC memebership

Rachel answered my query very quickly. I thought the discount expired in 2 years but it was actually a minimum of 2 years. The discount being continuous unless they contact you about it.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks, Jon for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear that we could help with this :).

Bonnie the magician

Just spoke to Bonnie, what a gem she is to chat to, was self explanatory, and no pressure at all and gave us the best options and information as well as flybuys info in the usage. Thanks Bonnie you made me do the switch

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Jimmy, thanks for the wonderful feedback! That's definitely the type of experience we strive for :). Welcome to team Kleenheat and if we can ever do anything to help please feel free to get in touch.

Straw610

Straw610Perth, WA

Generous discount when you need it the most

Our family is trying to cut down bills due to the Covid19 situation, and Rachel from Kleenheat online chat was very helpful and efficient. Within 2 minutes of the chat, we were offered 10% more discount on our rate, backdated to last invoice. Any small savings count. We cant be happier. Would highly recommend Kleenheat!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing such a helpful experience with us! We're always happy to help where we can and are so glad to hear your happy with your service :).

Nathan

NathanWestern Australia

Excellent customer service, I needed help with my account and they were very quick to fix my issue.

Needed bottled LPG for my house, and had trouble with my account. I wasn't sure what to do so I contacted customer support and found it very quick and easy. Very satisfied with the professionalism and ease of ordering LPG. Thanks again

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback, Nathan, so glad to hear that we have been able to resolve it for you! This is what we love to hear :).

Kat

KatWestern Australia

Fast, Easy Service

Quick and easy to order online. When I encountered a problem I used the chat function to talk with Bonnie. 5 minutes later, my gas was ordered and all was done with no fuss.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Kat, thanks for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear it was quick and easy!

The best customer service of the day

Customer service named Rachel is the best. Help me heaps and only took 1 minute to order. Thanks a lot. I ordered a 45kg gas cylinder and paid for my gas cylinder rent fee for the year. Thanks Kleenheat :)

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Malou, thanks for sharing this amazing feedback! We're so glad to hear it was quick and easy :).

John I.

John I.asked

Are you an all AUS Company business?

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi John, thanks for getting in touch. Kleenheat, born and bred right here in WA, is part of the Australian owned Wesfarmers group of companies. Wesfarmers is a 100-year-old company born from a WA farmer's co-operative and since then has grown into the company we are today, where Kleenheat continues to provide hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses with better value energy across Western Australia and the Northern Territory :). If you'd like more info, feel free to send us a direct message.

Jack L.

Jack L.asked

Have you supply gas for NSW 2007,ULTIMO?

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Jack! Thanks for reaching out. We currently only supply natural gas to WA, and LPG cylinders to WA and NT.

Gayle Elgin

Gayle Elginasked

Hello, I was just looking at the remarks that people have put on the Origin page which looks to be very very negative and so then I looked at your reviews from customers, exactly the opposite which is lovely. We have been with alinta energy forever, so I thought maybe its time to compare with what you supply to customers. I have an account in front of me so I will just put in the information that is on that account.

Daily Supply Charge. 21.29 cents per day for 92 days
Account Service Fee 6.92 cents per day for 92 days
Residential Gas Usage. First 5.98 Units per day @ 14.70 cents per unit for 92 Days
Fair Go Discount 30%

Have a look what do you think.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for your message, Gayle! Please feel free to reach out to our team here and we'll be happy to help: www.kleenheat.com.au. Alternatively, you can also give us a call on 13 21 80 and we'd be more than happy to help compare for you!

Get an answer from our members and Kleenheat representatives