Reliable residential gas service
Outstanding customer service
Trustworthy local company operating for 60 years
Only services Western Australia and the Northern Territory
Extremely fast response and helpful.
Elle was prompt and answered my question efficiently and knew exactly what to do! I needed a form for Visa purposes and she got me the form sent very quickly, thanks again! :)
Fantastic and Excellent Support/Assistance
Bonnie has been very helpful and patient. Went all the way out to assist and explain.
Was a long conversation and queries put forward. Needs explanation and far more.
Happy with the service extended.
Rachel! wonderful service
I got a little confused with my billing as I'd forgotten the payment structure. Rachel was very sweet and explained it all for me and all sorted! From the Start, the patience and service has really been outstanding! Thank you much
easy and convenient!
I spoke with Rachel online in regards to setting up LPG tanks for my house. she was quick with responses and very informative and helping with my request! made things a lot easier!
We are having trouble with our finances and Rachel from Kleenheat made us a payment arrangement affordable and easy, it was done quickly and we appreciated the prompt service,efficiency and help.
Excellent online chat service
Current customer enquiring about concession discounts. Very quick response from Elle, I couldn't get a Pensioner Concession but was advised I could get a Seniors discount which I didnt know. The appropriate new information was applied to my account very quickly. Very efficient, friendly service
fantastic customer service and discounts given
Kleenheat will always match or beat the competition. I was given a discount offer by Alinta gas and kleenheat increased my discount. Happy customer, I highly recommend calling or chatting with the team online as they are very helpful.
Needed help with Payment options, and was helped efficently and kindly. First time with Kleenheat. Well done to Bonnie who was helpful with all the steps I needed to take.
Easy interactions, quick service
I had my gas turned on in seconds when I interacted with them and they were very helpful with letting me know i could get concessions etc I hadnt realised. I also recently needed a refund as I'd accidentally made a manual payment for an extension (also very easy to acquire when needed !) and it was returned very quickly.
Just really effective, well priced service.
chat0line ease of cancellation
This is the only service that when I ahve tried to cancel it, they were helpful, fast, polite and I didnt spend ages waiting for someone to pick up the phone.
Great Chat Line help
Great Chat Line help with Rachel, she assisted me in setting up a gas account. Thank you Rachel for your helpful advise and friendly manner. Hopefully it all goes through ok.
no response to gas leak
I have had a different experiene to other reviewers. when theres no problem ther's no problem but I had a gas leak in the regulator which I reported and was told we would be contacted - we weren't - for days. no cooking no hot water. rang back had to start again - still no cooking no hot water.
Great customer service
Dealing with Kleenheat customer service is very easy and extremely helpful in meeting my needs.
Resolved my query and very flexible in payment arrangements. Rachel was a delight to deal with
I so wish I can give this pathetic Kleenheat Gas (0). Can never get approved for kleenheat gas as my retailer it's not like your going for a bank loan
I never have any problems with Kleenheat service, when organising my final account the chat staff have been so helpful, knowing exactly what my needs were, thanks for making life that little bit easier :)
Questions & Answers
Hi what is your deals on electricity for pensioners
Hi Clyde, currently Kleenheat is only able to retail electricity to small commercial users. We are currently waiting for the residential consumer market to deregulate. Once the market deregulates Kleenheat will be looking at retailing electricity - but for now we only retail natural gas and LPG to residential households.
What price for a6.6 kilowatt system using quality monocrystaline panel’s and inverter
Hi Rob, thanks for reaching out. Although, we'd love to and can help with all your natural gas and LPG needs, solar energy isn't something we currently offer. We appreciate you getting in touch though :).
Great customer service and provide all information that i needed. Happy customer :)
Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Sandy, this is what we love to hear :). If we can help with anything else, please let us know.
Get an answer from our members and Kleenheat representatives
Kleenheat offers two residential energy options, LPG gas and natural gas.
- Kleenheat supplies natural gas to residences connected to Western Australia’s distribution network across the Perth metropolitan area, spanning from Geraldton to Busselton
- If you already have a natural gas connection and would like to switch to Kleenheat, you can just use the same appliances, pipes and gas meter that you currently use
- LPG cylinders provide gas for cooking, heating, hot water and other energy needs, such as an outdoor gas heater or barbeque
- Kleenheat’s brand-specific Kwik-Gas LPG cylinders are part of a small gas cylinder exchange program. This means if your gas cylinder is empty or damaged, you can take it to an outlet to exchange it for a refund or refurbished cylinder.
Some financial perks:
- There are no fixed term contracts
- A number of savings are afforded by choosing Kleenheat, including: no account establishment fees, no transfer fees if you move house, and no set-up, transfer or termination fees
- You can earn Flybuys points on each natural gas invoice paid
Points of praise for Kleenheat:
- Good rates and a reliable gas service granted Kleenheat plenty of loyal, long-time customers
- Helpful customer service was a recurring point of praise consistent across many reviews. An abundance of customers appreciated Kleenheat’s quick and helpful responses to questions and requests for assistance. These glowing reports were provided for both Kleenheat's phone service and web chat.
Kleenheat is the much-deserved winner of the 2021 Award for Best Energy Provider. The trustworthy brand was rewarded mainly for its consistently high-quality customer service and transparency when it came to business practices.
Other Energy Providers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.