Kleenheat

Easy Refund

Accidentally overpaid a bill. Process to get a refund was easy and painless. Much appreciated.
To avoid having to bulk pay a bill or manually pay in installments, Kleenheat could implement a weekly direct debit function, like Synergy, to allow customers to pay into their account in smaller amounts to make it easier when the bill is due.

ServicesGas

Heat your home up this winter with Kleenheat gas

Kleenheat offered a discount to WA residents and so I took up the offer to my amazement what a good offer it was and still is. Have gas to my stove hob, Always hot gas water cylinder as well as natural gas In the lounge for heating. They quite reliable and good value for money pricing. There process for signing up is quite quick and efficient and the direct debit even scores you another discount. Friendly and well versed agents on the phone who guides through the whole process. Thanks Team Kleenheat for your wonderful service. Highly recommended.

ServicesGas
Thanks for that amazing feedback Ian! We're so happy to hear that we have been able to continue the best possible customer service experience we can :D. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us, we are incredibly proud of our Kleenheat team and of course that we have been able to be a company you can rely on! If we can ever help, please get in touch.

Gas Bill

Bonnie via chat was very prompt and friendly, thank you for fixing up my error of paying a bill to the wrong account which was for my previous address, cheers

ServicesGas
Hi Janette! Thanks so much for the great feedback, we are so glad we were able to help with your enquiry :D. This is what we love to hear! If there's anything further we can help with please let us know.

Awesome operator

I used Kleenheat Chat service regarding some account queries. Bonnie my operator was very easy to communicate with. She was knowledgeable and gave me practical advice and answers. Great experience...

ServicesGas
Hi Ali, we're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience :D. This is what we love to hear! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us, if there's anything we can ever help with please feel free to get in touch.

LPG rental saga

Recently a debt collector sent a message that we owed Kleenheat yearly LPG bottles rental amount of $106. We never receive any tax invoice outstanding payment to Kleenheat or reminders via email. But instead a debt collector text message. Nasty!!!

Their customer service department advised that they have sent 5 email reminders and accused us that we have ignored the payment. What happened to customer service? Are they non-existent?

Time to let go of Kleenheat.

ServicesGas
Hi Deb, we're very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience and understand that this would be frustrating for you. We'd be happy to look into this for you to see if we can find out why you haven't received any of the reminders or invoices. If you could please send us a private message with your account details, we'd love to get this resolved.

Payment Assistant Chat Session

I contacted Kleenheat today regarding my account and I decided to use the chat option. I was greeted by an awesome assistant who understood and assisted me promptly and professionally.

ServicesGas
Hi gcapmej, thanks for the feedback! This is what we love to hear :D. Glad to hear you felt the agent was awesome, we think you're awesome too!

Horrible experience with kleenheat, I just changed over to other gas provider and kleenheat sent me twice bill

Natural gas
Over 5 years with them and kleenheat doesn’t even care abut customer
They are horribley bad with customer service
I moved to other service provider so Kleenheat made me to pay twice

ServicesGas
Hi Jeet, thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to hear that you are not happy with your customer service experience. We're also concerned that you feel you have been charged twice for switching suppliers. When switching you would have a final bill with your gas usage charges but we don't charge you anything for switching suppliers. We'd love to look into this further for you and see what has happened if you could please send us a direct message with your account information and we can look at your account.

Customer Service Dream

I always tend to use the online chat service mostly for convenience and have never had to wait more than a minute ... that being said, I do feel the pleasant, respectful and knowledgeable assistance I receive is worth the time.
Thanks team, keep up the superb service.

ServicesGas
Hello Marie! Wow, such great feedback, thank you for sharing it with us! We are so glad to hear our online chat has been helpful for you and been able to provide superb service, this is what we love to know we're doing right :D. As always if there's anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Terrible customer service

I was originally with Alinta gas but changed to Kleenheat about 4 years ago with a discounted offer. Probably the worst decision I made.

I owed $370 on a gas bill and rang them up to explain I needed to set up small payments per week as I couldn’t afford to pay the whole thing as work had gone quiet and my income was going to be reduced for a few months. This was the first time I had ever not been able to pay a bill with Kleenheat.

The lady on the phone basically said either I pay the total amount or I risk my gas getting cut. I explained the situation but she really wasn’t interested. So I asked to be put through to a manager to explain I needed more time and was happy to pay $30 a week until work picked up and again they weren’t interested. I said this is the first time I won’t be able to pay a bill and said look I’ve kids and I need my gas, I just need some more time....basically not her problem. So I continued to put $20 or $30 a week on the bill until I came home one day and there was a clamp on the gas lever.....for a $350 bill and I was paying weekly small payments.

So cut a long story short yes I hadn’t paid my bill on time but you need to work with people when their financial situations change. 4 years of paying my bills and I couldn’t pay one bill on time and a few weeks later my gas is cut. So a warning to anyone thinking of going with Kleenheat make sure your financial situation doesn’t change or they have ruthless business practices. As soon as I can afford to I’m heading back to Alinta. I would rather pay a bit more a month and know if there is ever an issue they are friendly and helpful.

ServicesGas
Hi, thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear about your experience, we are also very concerned about this as we are always happy to organise payment arrangements when our customers need them. We'd really like to look into this further if you could please send us a direct message with further information.

Bonnie fine lass !

I used the live chat to question an email sent to me about my gas account. Lucky for me I had a great customer support person assist me. Thanks Bonnie for your efficient service !

ServicesElectricity
What incredible feedback Tina! Thanks for sharing your recent experience, this is what we love to hear :D. Please let us know if there is anything else we could help you with.

Best live help ive had in a long time

for the second day in a row i have had dealings with Bonnie on the live chat, and each time has been the easiest thing! Thank you for your help in solving my queries so easily.

ServicesGas
Thanks for your feedback, Danni! We're so happy to hear that we've been able to help you :D two days in a row, that's what we love. If there's anything we can help with please feel free to get in touch.

Very helpful

Tried the online chat for the first time as a new customer and staff were extremely helpful. Answered all my questions and walked me through it all the steps. Thank you

ServicesGas
Thanks for the great feedback Amina, we love to hear that we were able to help on our chat service! If there's anything we can ever do to help please let us know :D.

Very helpful

Moving house is a challenge at the best of times and making sure services are on is vital. Bonnie was fantastic and made this part of it very easy. Thanks Bonnie

ServicesGas
Hi Brian, thanks for sharing your feedback! This is what we absolutely love to hear. We are so happy we could make this part of the move easier :D.

extremely helpful and friendly

I tried the online chat support for the first time. staff was sooo lovely, friendly, prompt and very helpful with needed information. Truly convenient and they’re kindness made my day :)))

ServicesGas
Thanks for the amazing feedback Meredith :D. You have made our day as well! We are so happy to hear we could help if there's anything we can help with please get in touch.

cant recommend kleenheat

Have been a customer for over 6 years and had LPG gas supplied by Kleenheat. My invoices paid on time, last year I received an email and sms from a debt collector saying my yearly hire hadn’t been paid. I called Kleenheat the next day and asked why I wasn’t notified as I would have paid over the phone. Kleenheat couldn’t answer my question and as a family with no bad credit ratings and Dual income I cannot understand why Kleenheat notifies a debt collector to collect my yearly hire.
I changed suppliers and would not recommend Kleenheat to anyone. Their communication is below what is expected and unfortunately I won’t be coming back.

ServicesGas
We're very sorry to hear that this has happened. There is currently a process in place that is followed prior to being sent to a debt collector, including sending reminder and overdue notices. To figure out what has happened here, could you please send us a message with your account details? We'd really like to investigate this further.

Thanks Kleenheat and Bonnie for the fantastic discount.

I contacted Kleenheat today and was given a fantastic discount on my gas the beats all the other gas companies in WA. Bonnie is very fast and helped me to secure an excellent discount. Now I can put my heater on more for our cats and our family. Bonnie is the best at securing you a great offer on your gas in WA. Thank you very much for your excellent service Bonnie.

ServicesGas
Thanks for the amazing feedback flossy47! That's what we love to hear :). We're so glad you can keep your family and cats warm during these colder months. If we can help in any way please feel free to get in touch :).

Bonnie is a Kleenheat angel :)

Put a chat request in and got Bonnie. Told her what has been happening and asked what can be done with my account issue. She went beyond all bounds to help me. My experience today was awesome and I can highly recommend Kleenheat for being both efficient and caring company and also Bonnie for being an angel.

ServicesGas
Wow, Monica, thank you so much for sharing your experience! What incredible feedback! We absolutely appreciate it and it's so wonderful to hear that we've been able to help you. If we can do anything to help please feel free to get in touch :D.

Great service and really helpful

I had a gas service from Kleenheat for over a year. The set up process was simple. Never had any issue with supply. Couldn't fault them, their rates were competitive, their service regarding my account was spot on and they were constantly helpful with any issues. Would recommend.

ServicesGas
Thanks for the recommendation and amazing feedback! Glad we could help and we absolutely appreciate you being part of team Kleenheat :D! If there's anything we can do to help please let us know!

RAC discount explained

My enquiry on the new RAC member discount offered, was answered by Bonnie in a prompt and efficient manner, with clear and concise explanations. The extra discount on our Kleenheat Gas charges will be appreciated - many thanks.

ServicesGas
Thanks for your feedback MAS! So glad we have been able to help you promptly and efficiently :D. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and as always if we can help in any way please feel free to get in touch.

Still the cheapest gas for me

Rang to ask for a greater discount to match another provider. Kleenheat agreed to match it and its better unit user charge anyway. the chat online function is ideal if you're based at a computer at work and the staff member was very good. kept me informed when things were on hold - they need time to look at accounts behind the scene etc.

ServicesGas
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Glad our chat service was helpful and convenient and that your experience was so positive! Please feel free to get in touch if there is anything else we can help with.