Kleenheat

Pros

• Reliable residential gas service

• Outstanding customer service

• Affordable rates

• Trustworthy local company operating for 60 years

Cons

• Only services Western Australia and the Northern Territory

• Rates and Fees
Kyle
KylePerth, WA

Extremely fast response and helpful.

Elle was prompt and answered my question efficiently and knew exactly what to do! I needed a form for Visa purposes and she got me the form sent very quickly, thanks again! :)

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for your feedback, Kyle! We're so glad to hear we were able to help efficiently and quickly :). If we can help with anything else, please reach out.

Fantastic and Excellent Support/Assistance

Bonnie has been very helpful and patient. Went all the way out to assist and explain.
Was a long conversation and queries put forward. Needs explanation and far more.
Happy with the service extended.

Alexandra
Alexandra South West, WA

Rachel! wonderful service

I got a little confused with my billing as I'd forgotten the payment structure. Rachel was very sweet and explained it all for me and all sorted! From the Start, the patience and service has really been outstanding! Thank you much

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Alexandra, thanks for sharing such a great experience with us! We appreciate it, if there's anything else we could help with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

easy and convenient!

I spoke with Rachel online in regards to setting up LPG tanks for my house. she was quick with responses and very informative and helping with my request! made things a lot easier!

ServicesGas
Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the amazing feedback, Nicholas! We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience. If there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Payment Arrangement

We are having trouble with our finances and Rachel from Kleenheat made us a payment arrangement affordable and easy, it was done quickly and we appreciated the prompt service,efficiency and help.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

We're sorry to hear that, Christopher but are so happy to hear that we could help! This is definitely what we aim for, so if we can help in any way at all please don't hesitate to reach out - we're here to help.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Lessue
LessuePerth, WA

Excellent online chat service

Current customer enquiring about concession discounts. Very quick response from Elle, I couldn't get a Pensioner Concession but was advised I could get a Seniors discount which I didnt know. The appropriate new information was applied to my account very quickly. Very efficient, friendly service

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

This is what we love to hear, Lessue! We're so happy to hear you received quick, friendly and efficient service - this is what we strive for.

Tiffany
TiffanySouth West, WA

fantastic customer service and discounts given

Kleenheat will always match or beat the competition. I was given a discount offer by Alinta gas and kleenheat increased my discount. Happy customer, I highly recommend calling or chatting with the team online as they are very helpful.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the great recommendation, Tiffany, we appreciate your support! And we're so glad to hear that you're one happy customer - this is what we strive for. Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else.

Paul and April
Paul and AprilPerth, WA

Payment Options

Needed help with Payment options, and was helped efficently and kindly. First time with Kleenheat. Well done to Bonnie who was helpful with all the steps I needed to take.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for your kind words, Paul and April! Welcome to team Kleenheat, we've glad you made the decision to choose local, to choose Kleenheat! If we can help with anything else, please feel free to reach out at any time.

Easy interactions, quick service

I had my gas turned on in seconds when I interacted with them and they were very helpful with letting me know i could get concessions etc I hadnt realised. I also recently needed a refund as I'd accidentally made a manual payment for an extension (also very easy to acquire when needed !) and it was returned very quickly.
Just really effective, well priced service.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, Soph, this is what we love to hear! We're so happy we could help and if there's anything else we can do to help, simply reach out at any time.

chat0line ease of cancellation

This is the only service that when I ahve tried to cancel it, they were helpful, fast, polite and I didnt spend ages waiting for someone to pick up the phone.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your experience, SJones. We aim to make interacting with us as easy and be as helpful as possible. If we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Del
DelPerth, WA

Great Chat Line help

Great Chat Line help with Rachel, she assisted me in setting up a gas account. Thank you Rachel for your helpful advise and friendly manner. Hopefully it all goes through ok.

ServicesGas
Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the great feedback, Del! This is what we aim for, if there's anything else we could help with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

sarah
sarah

no response to gas leak

I have had a different experiene to other reviewers. when theres no problem ther's no problem but I had a gas leak in the regulator which I reported and was told we would be contacted - we weren't - for days. no cooking no hot water. rang back had to start again - still no cooking no hot water.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Sarah - thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear about this experience, rest assured that this is not usual practice! We'd really like to look into this further. We've sent you a direct message to help you with this!

Great customer service

Dealing with Kleenheat customer service is very easy and extremely helpful in meeting my needs.
Resolved my query and very flexible in payment arrangements. Rachel was a delight to deal with

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the fantastic feedback, Simon! This is the top-notch service we aim for :). If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Paul R
Paul RSouth West, WA

Jesus Christ

I so wish I can give this pathetic Kleenheat Gas (0). Can never get approved for kleenheat gas as my retailer it's not like your going for a bank loan

Suedan
SuedanPerth, WA

Fantastic Service

I never have any problems with Kleenheat service, when organising my final account the chat staff have been so helpful, knowing exactly what my needs were, thanks for making life that little bit easier :)

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Suedan! Thanks for sharing your interaction with us :). We're so happy to hear that we made life just that little bit easier. If we can help in any way, please reach out.

Clyde D.
Clyde D.asked

Hi what is your deals on electricity for pensioners

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Clyde, currently Kleenheat is only able to retail electricity to small commercial users. We are currently waiting for the residential consumer market to deregulate. Once the market deregulates Kleenheat will be looking at retailing electricity - but for now we only retail natural gas and LPG to residential households.

Neil R
Neil Rasked

What price for a6.6 kilowatt system using quality monocrystaline panel’s and inverter

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Rob, thanks for reaching out. Although, we'd love to and can help with all your natural gas and LPG needs, solar energy isn't something we currently offer. We appreciate you getting in touch though :).

Sandy W
Sandy Wasked

Great customer service and provide all information that i needed. Happy customer :)

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Sandy, this is what we love to hear :). If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Get an answer from our members and Kleenheat representatives

Kleenheat offers two residential energy options, LPG gas and natural gas.

Natural gas:

• Kleenheat supplies natural gas to residences connected to Western Australia’s distribution network across the Perth metropolitan area, spanning from Geraldton to Busselton
  • If you already have a natural gas connection and would like to switch to Kleenheat, you can just use the same appliances, pipes and gas meter that you currently use

LPG gas:

• LPG cylinders provide gas for cooking, heating, hot water and other energy needs, such as an outdoor gas heater or barbeque
  • Kleenheat’s brand-specific Kwik-Gas LPG cylinders are part of a small gas cylinder exchange program. This means if your gas cylinder is empty or damaged, you can take it to an outlet to exchange it for a refund or refurbished cylinder.

Some financial perks:

• There are no fixed term contracts
  • A number of savings are afforded by choosing Kleenheat, including: no account establishment fees, no transfer fees if you move house, and no set-up, transfer or termination fees
  • You can earn Flybuys points on each natural gas invoice paid

Points of praise for Kleenheat:

• Good rates and a reliable gas service granted Kleenheat plenty of loyal, long-time customers
  • Helpful customer service was a recurring point of praise consistent across many reviews. An abundance of customers appreciated Kleenheat’s quick and helpful responses to questions and requests for assistance. These glowing reports were provided for both Kleenheat's phone service and web chat.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Kleenheat is the much-deserved winner of the 2021 Award for Best Energy Provider. The trustworthy brand was rewarded mainly for its consistently high-quality customer service and transparency when it came to business practices.

CategoryEnergy Providers