Quick online chat answers

Bonnie was great in answering my questions regarding moving out and account details. She was very comprehensive in her knowledge for what to do and I've now completed the process. Thanks!

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

Great Local Company

Was in the process of switching uses but a quick online chat and I am going nowhere. Bonnie's customer service was brilliant and I feel this is what makes Kleenheat the best option. I highly recommend before switching providers, is to chat to Kleenheat, as they are local and it does make a difference.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

This is what we love to hear, thanks for the amazing feedback, Shane! We appreciate this and your support :).

Terence

TerencePerth, WA

Online query

Was able to get my account renewed with Bonnie on a higher discount quickly over online chat, recommend for time poor people. Happy to stay with kleenheat since it WA owned

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your experience, Terence! We're glad to hear our live chat service was so helpful :).

Would never change back to Alinta

Natural gas to 6210
Easy to use account section
Really quick chat function
We've been using them for 2 years on 35% discount then told them we are moving house and I was looking at competitors deals and was there a better deal they would give me and they offered 45% discount for next 12 months.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Bec, glad we could help! Thanks for your support and sticking with us :).

Adrian B.

Adrian B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great company to deal with

Very happy with Kleenheat in general and just had a great experience with Bonnie from the online chat customer service team. Highly recommend switching to kleenheat if you haven't already.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the support, Adrian, it's great to hear you're happy being part of the Kleenheat family! Thanks for sharing your great experience with us.

Quick response and speedy service!

As my husband Iain passed away Sept 2019, I had to set up a new account in my name. A quick online chat with Rachel, where she responded to my request promptly and answered all my questions about my new account. I was pleasantly surprised as most companies are frustrating to deal with, however, I was very impressed with the experience today, very quick response, speedy resolution and a very professional service! thank you!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Angelina, thanks so much for sharing your great experience with us! We're so sorry to hear about your loss but we're glad we could make your experience a little easier.

Chris lange

Chris langePeel, WA

Amazing service!!!

Talked to online team member (Bonnie) need to set a payment arrangement and was quickly solved and at the amount I could afford all whilst being super polite and friendly well done to (Bonnie) and Kleenheat

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your amazing feedback, Chris! We love to hear that you had such a great experience and received such amazing service :).

Hayley French

Hayley French

Great Live Chat Experience

Inez was great, very helpful and friendly, my questions were answered quickly and transparently. I have no worries about joining Kleenheat and trusting them with transitioning to their service. Thank you

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Hayley, thanks for the amazing support and feedback! We're so happy to hear about your experience and if we can help further in any way please let us know :).

Errin Robyn

Errin RobynPerth, WA

online chat

Sorted an enquiry I had regarding my newly built house via the online chat.
The query was handled promptly and professionally.
quick, easy and pleasant to deal with.
Thank you.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the great feedback Errin! Glad to hear we could help :).

AlyG

AlyGPerth, WA

Great online chat services

Helped with my two enquires as smoothly as possible. Bonnie was very friendly and explained to me the steps to solve my enquiries. Thank you so much, couldn't recommend them enough!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

This is what we love to hear, AlyG! Thanks for all the love and for sharing your experience with us, we're so glad we could help :).

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Amazing customer service

I had bonnie who helped me heaps! She helped set up direct debit payments, helped set up my online account and help set up a refund for credit that I didn't know I have. Bonnie did this all for me through the chat service. :)

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Amy, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We love to hear that we've been able to help :).

Sandra

SandraPerth, WA

discount

I Spoke with Bonnie today and she offered me a further discount to stay with Kleenheat as I had been approached by a rival company and offered to back date, happy to stay with Kleenheat at the minute

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us today, Sandra! We're so glad we've been able to help and that you are happy to stick with team Kleenheat :).

Amanda

AmandaSouth West, WA

Pays to ask

Contacted about an offer from another company. Spoke to Bonnie and she happily bettered the offer with no lock in contract and backdated to out last meter reading. Fantastic service by WA owned company so I know my money stays here.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Amanda. Glad to hear we've provided such fantastic service and thanks for all your support :).

great customer service

Great the Kleenheat offers loyalty to their existing customers, honor us by giving us great offers against their competitors to keep us going with them. Quick and polite chatbot staff guided and helped me through the process.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the great feedback Wyy! We love to hear that our dedicated staff, here in the call centre have been able to help you out :).

John

JohnPerth, WA

Go Kleenheat!

Spoke to Bonnie today - pointing out a better discount offered by another comapany. There was no hesitation in giving us a much better discount and are very happy to stay with Kleenheat. John

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

What great feedback, John! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we're so glad to have you stick with us :).

Lynda

LyndaPerth, WA

happy customer

We are very happy with the service we receive from Kleenheat. They are competitively priced and easy to deal with. Just by going online to chat we received a better discount.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Fantastic to hear, Lynda! This is what we love to hear, that you are happy with our service :).

Sue

SueWestern Australia

Very Friendly and Helpful & Swift

Bonnie was really friendly, really helpful and gave us a great discount. My request was sorted without fuss in a few minutes with the online chat. Easy Peasy. Thanks Bonnie.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the amazing feedback, Sue! We love to hear that it was easy peasy :).

Apple

ApplePerth, WA

Excellent customer service via online chat. Also got huge discount availing the monthly energiser gas plan and being an RAC member - 38% in total. Would highly recommend. Thank you Kleenheat!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

This is what we love to hear, Apple! Glad we could help, thanks for sharing this experience with us :).

Tasxi

TasxiPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer services. I have been with kleenheat for years, did not have any issue with them. Today, I have engaged an online chat with Lauren- my query is solved within 5mins.
I have no regret switching to kleenheat

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the incredible feedback, Tasxi! We're glad to hear you are happy with us and that we've been able to help you so efficiently :).

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Excellent customer service.

I originally went into my Kleenheat gas account to change debit details after my credit card was compromised and cancelled by the bank. After doing so i went onto the Kleenheat chat line being assisted by Bonnie who after sorting out all of my concerns later asked if i was a WA senior card holder (which i was). It turns out that i was able to obtain a bigger discount from Kleenheat.
Thanks again Bonnie as you appreciated on my behalf ... every little helps.
Especially when you are a retiree.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Glad to hear we could help, Paul. We absolutely agree that every little bit helps :). Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.