• Rates and Fees

Gas Usage rates

quickly considered my request regarding matching the other offer (gas deals). No nonsense reply and absolutely helpful. Have been happy with the customer service and the rates since we've joined in 2015. Will stay loyal.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Josephine, thanks for sharing this wonderful feedback with us and for your ongoing support! We're glad we could help and that you are happy being team Kleenheat!

Very helpful with my querie

Rachel was extremely helpful in my situation and it was super easy. I was helped right away and didn't have to wait. Would highly recommend this service to anyone. Thanks again

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Shelly, thanks for sharing your experience with us :). We're happy to hear that it was extremely helpful for you! Feel free to reach out anytime if we can help.

Teresa

TeresaPerth, WA

Prompt Pleasant Service

Gas. Quick & easy. Very reliable. No dropouts. Fast and friendly service. Excellent customer service.

Used web chat to answer a inquiry. Service was prompt, friendly, informative and warm. Very happy customer.

Taylortart

TaylortartPerth, WA

Fabulous customer service

Current provider couldn't arrange an emergency delivery for a week for my 82 yo mother so contacted Kleenheat. Online chat was excellent and able to provide service 3 days a week to our area. Changing to Kleenheat NOW.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Taylortart, thanks for sharing your experience with us :). We're so glad to hear that we could help and welcome to team Kleenheat!

Great customer services

Just contacted Kleenheat to talk about my current gas bills. CSR told about a better offer and helped me switch to a better offer with 10% more saving. Good feeling when offered a better deal.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, Que! We're glad to hear we could help :). If there's anything else we can help with, please reach out.

Mrs T

Mrs TPerth, WA

Customer service

Customer service is always extremely helpful either on the phone or via webchat. I Have never had a problem in dealing with Kleenheat. They always answer the phone quickly and efficiently. No overseas call centres.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Mrs T, thanks for sharing your valuable feedback with us! We appreciate all your support and we're so glad our customer service is always helpful :). If there's anything we can help, please let us know.

Excellent customer service via webchat

Just contacted Kleenheat to talk about switching to them and have honestly had the BEST webchat experience I've has since I can remember. I hate talking on the phone so rely on webchat heavily and the wonderful Rachel that helped me was amazing. She could answer all of my questions, some of which were out of the ordinary and was very friendly and incredibly helpful. All the positive reviews here are spot on!

Great value, great service

So easy to set up, great website - easy to navigate and love the chat option - excellent customer service, prompt replies. Good value for gas - will reconnect once we have moved to a new house

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Kate - thanks for sharing your positive feedback with us :). We're so glad to hear about your experience and we can't wait to help supply gas at your new home!

Perfect Customer Service

Perfect customer service, sorted everything i wanted out promptly , only had to wait couple of minutes, used the online chat. Wish Telstra were as help full, cant even find there online chat

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Ken - this is the type of award-winning customer service we aim for! We're so glad to hear it was quick and helpful, thanks for supporting local :).

Lindsay M.

Lindsay M.Perth, WA

Quick Response & Very Helpful

Needed to clarify Account & Ordering information, sorted quickly & efficiently. Very Happy with the service. However requiring 30 words as a review kind of spoils being factual and objective in a review. :)

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your support. Great to hear it was quick and efficient :).

Very quick and helpful. Support local!

Very quick with account set up and less than 5secs an online chat agent responded. Elle was very helpful and sorted out my 3 queries immediately. I would be happy to recommend Kleenheat for all local WA residents.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Vincent, thanks for the wonderful feedback! We're so happy to hear that we were able to help with your queries. Thanks for your ongoing support - we appreciate it.

Clarifying monthly debit for gas account

The chat on the web was good once I'd got use to it. They satisfactorily resolved my concern about my monthly debit, I was particularly happy because they were able to reduce it for the next quarter.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the feedback, John. We're always happy to help, please let us know if there's anything else we could help with.

Fantastic Online Support

I needed to change my email address, after having a go myself, which was unsuccessful. I tapped onto the chat box and Bonnie seamlessly transitioned my email address. Big thank you for all impeccable service - even for an oldie with limited computer skills.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for the amazing feedback, Veronica, we aim to provide the award-winning customer service we're known for and it's great to see where living up to it :).

Hermes Mum

Hermes MumWELLARD

Webchat was very efficient and helpful.

Had my issue completely resolved in minutes, excellent friendly service. I happily recommend the use of this service, it is so efficient and Kleenheat continues to exceed my expectations - Well Done!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing such a great experience with us, Hermes Mum! We're glad to hear we continue to exceed your expectations - this is the amazing service we aim for :).

Webchat is amazing

Great service, the web chat function is amazing and a huge timesaver, customer service staff are polite and very helpful - continue to invest in web chat, its awesome, keep up the good work

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Rob, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback with us :). We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our webchat service, this is the type of service we aim for!

Helpful explanation and resolution

I tried to pay my bill last night online, and when that failed, also over the phone with no success. Unfortunately with the additional hour difference between Perth and Melbourne/Sydney it was too late to speak to anyone then either. Today on the online chat Bonnie was fantastic at explaining how and why the estimated first quarter deductions were as high as they were, and offered me BPay details if my payment failed again - this time it worked!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Chloe. We're sorry to hear you were experiencing some issues but we're glad we could help :). If we can help with anything else, please don't ever hesitate to get in touch.

Irene Pabst

Irene PabstSouth West, WA

bill inquiry

Very helpful and answered promptly, would be happy to use this service again, much easier than waiting on the phone for just a simple answer to my query, thank you

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Irene, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback with us! We're so glad to hear about your experience and we're always glad to help :). If we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to get in touch any time.

Sandy W

Sandy WPerth, WA

Great customer service

Elle from Kleenheat has served me today and provide all the information that I needed.
She has a Great customer service with absolutely patient attitude. She answered all my silly questions. Happy customer :)

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Sandy, this is what we love to hear! Thank you for sharing your great experience with us - we always aim to provide the award-winning customer service we're known for!

Excellent and efficient customer service via Kleenheat's chat facility. Thank you.

I requested that my monthly direct debit amount was reduced (based on my monthly usage). Suu was very efficient and made the adjustment for me in a friendly and timely manner. Thank you. Barbara

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Barbara, thanks for sharing your feedback with us :). We're glad to hear you received efficient and friendly service. If we can help with anything else, please get in touch.

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Great advice and money savings on switched plans

I made the switch to monthly saver plans and saved 38% on gas usage.
Very happy. Great advice and easy to talk to the customer service agents, Elle and Bonnie. Thanks, Kleenheat.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us, Jamie :). This is the type of award-winning customer service we like to see! If we can help with anything else, please feel free to reach out!