Listing monitored by Kleenheat

Pros

Reliable residential gas service
Outstanding customer service
Affordable rates
Trustworthy local company operating for 60 years

Cons

Only services Western Australia and the Northern Territory

• Rates and Fees
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.Perth, WA

Amazing customer service

Whenever I need to change anything on my account/have any questions, it really couldn't be easier. Some of the best customer service I've had anywhere. I dealt with Jamie in this instance and she was fantastic, straight to the point and friendly.

Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

Hi Lauren, thanks for your amazing feedback! We're so happy to hear that you've had a fantastic experience with us, award-winning customer service is what we strive for! Feel free to reach out to us in the future - we're always here to help :)

Excellent customer service

Fabulous service from Kleenheat customer service. My request was dealt with literally within minutes...!!
Wow, really amazing and thank you sooo much, I appreciate your help.
Best wishes from a very happy customer!
Lynn

Absolutely fantastic service!

I popped into the chat today and spoke to Jamie who was very helpful, had great communication skills & helped me with everything I needed! brilliant customer service! I am a happy customer :)

Clare
Clare

Best online chat support

The most efficient friendly chat support I’ve ever received - offer various solutions to issues at hand and extremely friendly, an absolute delight to deal with! Could not recommend them more.

Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

Hi Clare, thank you for the amazing feedback! We are delighted to hear how happy you are with our live chat. Feel free to chat with us anytime if there is anything we can help with!

Nikonandmac
NikonandmacPerth

Consistent service, courteous staff

Existing customer, delighted with the service to date and just updated my seniors details via the chat option. The CSO, Jamie, a) answered immediately; b) was not a 'bot'; c) was courteous and knowledgeable; d) effected my update quickly. I recommend Kleenheat.

Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we are very happy to hear that you are delighted with the service. Feel free to get in touch if we can help with anything else.

Great to Deal with

They have been very helpful to me for 10 years. They go above and beyond, put payment plans in place. I have sent extra payments to an old account and they help me get it transferred. Will continue to use them.

Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

Hi Jamie, thanks for your feedback! We're very happy to hear about your experience and we thank you for your continued support. If there's anything else we can help with, please reach out to us.

Hayley T.Perth, WA

Ok until they arent

They have been great for the MANY years we have used them. Recently we moved house to a new address with no gas connection, got a final read on our current rental only to discover a gas leak has us owing nearly 1k. Other utility providers can acknowledge this and offer an immediate discount, however Kleenheat basically said to bad - and offered me a payment plan. They said because it was maintenance on the property that's up the real estate. I will never use them again in the future. When I said this - the girl again just offered a payment plan. No customer service whats so ever

Hayley T.

Hi There. Your agent did all of that. Stated its not your problem in no uncertain terms, didnt sound unphased when i said well you have lost a client. Utility companies usually offer an auto discount for any leak. That was not even an option.

Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

Clara V.
Clara V.
how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Tara J.
Tara J.Perth, WA

Poor customer service from contractors

Kleenheat staff friendly enough but their Manjimup contractor Mitre 10 have terrible customer service and are plain out rude. Will not return to any mitre 10 store because of this and am now signed up with their competitor

ServicesGas
Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

Hi Tara, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We’re sorry to hear this and have passed on your feedback to our team to look into this. We've also sent you a message, so we can investigate this further. Thanks!

Lindy39
Lindy39ADELAIDE

Go Kleenheat

Fantastic prompt and professional service by friendly staff online
Everything sorted out in no time
Thank you customer service team sorted out my query to my satisfaction

Rates and Fees
Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

Thanks for sharing this amazing feedback with us! We're so happy to hear about your experience and if there's anything else we can help with, please reach out.

Alfio G.
Alfio G.Perth, WA

Service when things went south

I used the sirte chat as there was an issue with my account. causing me to get a late fee.
the service Person (Rachel) was awesome at helping me sort and rectify the issue, great service

Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

Hi Alfio, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us! If there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Shel
ShelPerth, WA

Room for improvement

Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

Hi Shel, we’ve been advised that our Customer Advocate has been in touch with you directly to resolve the concerns you had. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Jed
JedPerth, WA

Exceptional customer service

Exceptional customer service from Bonnie via Kleenheat's online chat feature. The prompt replies, helpfulness and professionalism that was provided to resolve my query was textbook to how all customer service representatives should be. Well done Bonnie, and thank you.

Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

Hi Jed, thanks for the phenomenal feedback, this is definitely what we strive for! If we can help with anything else, please reach out at any time!

Find out how Kleenheat compares to other Energy Providers

Great service via the online chat feature.

Great service via the online chat feature. Rachel answered my queries in a prompt and effective manner. This review has to be at least 30 words and here we are.

Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

Thanks for the great feedback, Robert. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Feel free to get in touch if we can help with anything else.

OCS
OCSPerth, WA

Great Service From Rachel Online Chat

Had to get my overdue bill sorted out, and was chatting to Rachel via Kleenheat online chat. She was amazing, very helpful, kind, courteous and very understanding towards my current financial issues at the moment. Helped me set up a quick payment plan. Thank you :)

Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

Thanks for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback about your experience and love that you had the wonderful service we strive for. We're always here to help, so please reach out if we can help.

Julordon
JulordonPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Upon receiving an invoice with an 'estimated' rather than 'scheduled' meter reading, with the notation that the meter box was locked, I was concerned as the meter box is always accessible. No locks or fences. I contacted Kleenheat and the very helpful CSO Bonnie investigated the matter and advised it was an error and any anomaly would be adjusted on the next account. She also discovered I was entitled to an extra discount with my seniors card and applied that we well.

Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

We're loving your feedback, Julordon! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and we're so happy we could help. If there's anything else we can help with, please reach out at any time.

Clyde D.
Clyde D.asked

Hi what is your deals on electricity for pensioners

Neil R
Neil Rasked

What price for a6.6 kilowatt system using quality monocrystaline panel’s and inverter

Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

Hi Rob, thanks for reaching out. Although, we'd love to and can help with all your natural gas and LPG needs, solar energy isn't something we currently offer. We appreciate you getting in touch though :).

Sandy W
Sandy Wasked

Great customer service and provide all information that i needed. Happy customer :)

Bonnie L.KleenheatSend a private message

Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Sandy, this is what we love to hear :). If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Get an answer from our members and Kleenheat representatives

Kleenheat offers two residential energy options, LPG gas and natural gas.

Natural gas:

• Kleenheat supplies natural gas to residences connected to Western Australia’s distribution network across the Perth metropolitan area, spanning from Geraldton to Busselton
  • If you already have a natural gas connection and would like to switch to Kleenheat, you can just use the same appliances, pipes and gas meter that you currently use

LPG gas:

• LPG cylinders provide gas for cooking, heating, hot water and other energy needs, such as an outdoor gas heater or barbeque
  • Kleenheat’s brand-specific Kwik-Gas LPG cylinders are part of a small gas cylinder exchange program. This means if your gas cylinder is empty or damaged, you can take it to an outlet to exchange it for a refund or refurbished cylinder.

Some financial perks:

• There are no fixed term contracts
  • A number of savings are afforded by choosing Kleenheat, including: no account establishment fees, no transfer fees if you move house, and no set-up, transfer or termination fees
  • You can earn Flybuys points on each natural gas invoice paid

Points of praise for Kleenheat:

• Good rates and a reliable gas service granted Kleenheat plenty of loyal, long-time customers
  • Helpful customer service was a recurring point of praise consistent across many reviews. An abundance of customers appreciated Kleenheat’s quick and helpful responses to questions and requests for assistance. These glowing reports were provided for both Kleenheat's phone service and web chat.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Kleenheat is the much-deserved winner of the 2021 Award for Best Energy Provider. The trustworthy brand was rewarded mainly for its consistently high-quality customer service and transparency when it came to business practices.

CategoryEnergy Providers
Services ProvidedGas

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now