Koorong

Koorong

3.5

Exceptional delivery service

I placed an online order on a Wednesday and received my delivery on Saturday.
I was surprised as here in VIC were currently in stage 4 covid restrictions. I love their product range online; so many products that will make thoughtful gifts for loved ones.

rece

rece

Koorong ebooks are not for iPhones

Don't buy Koorong ebooks if you're running the latest iOS software on your iPhone. The Koorong ereader app isn't compatible with ios 13.1.3 An email from support (months ago) advised they are aware of the problem but there have been no updates to the app & no refund for purchases.

Angel

AngelVictoria

Friendly staff but products way overpriced

Store LocationKoorong Blackburn
Book Shops

Find out how Koorong compares to other Book Shops

Kay Well

Kay WellAustralia

Great book and gift shop

Large collection of books, DVDs, CDs, gifts, cards, calendars, diaries, casual jewelry and much more. Something to suit every age and stage of life

Shocking Beyond Measure Customer Service

Alshandra

Alshandra

Fantastic for online shopping

Sahara

SaharaMelbourne

Great store, but don't order online

Don't bother ordering online, my one order came in 3 separate boxes, on 3 different days, I got given three different invoices which didn't add up to the same cost which came up in my order total. (It was 10 cheaper, so I'm not fussing, but it was confusing keeping track).

Instore is great, staff are friendly and helpful and there is a huge amount of stock and variety. You can tell where their focus is, so don't bother ordering online. (And, please, DO NOT depend on them for Christmas presents....

Derek McDonald

Derek McDonaldSYDNEY

Excellent Esther - Koorong Customer Service Representative

Wonderful pleasant lady! We rang up Koorong from Twin Waters in Queensland looking for Billy Grahams best selling book "STORM WARNING." We had a great experience using KOORONG for the first time, and cheaper and quicker than AMAZON! Nice to speak to an Aussie for a change in customer service, and a genuine lady at that. Thanks Esther great to deal with you.
Blessings and good health to you and those you love.

Derek and Channi Yang-McDonald

Other Book Shops
Shrs

Shrs

Unfriendly bunch

Ive been to Koorong Penrith 3 times. Staff at the bookstore and cafe dont even say hi. I felt invisible the times ive been there. For a Christian bookstore they should be more friendly. I think staff should visit Bunnings and learn how to meet and greet costumers.

Book Shops

Find out how Koorong compares to other Book Shops

KRR

KRRAU

great service

Amazing service online and in store. Fastway lost my order and they replaced it promptly. Very happy with service. Would recommend again

Big D