Kratzmann Caravans

Kratzmann Caravans

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (5)

The Worst Experience Ever!!

Incompetent

These guys gave me the run around and heavy sales pitch. They emailed me the different package prices for Goldstream camper trailers. Then within a few weeks of negotiation they said the price had gone up close to 10% and I had to buy the camper by 2:00pm the next day if I wanted the price they gave me for the top version of the Goldstream camper. We couldn't do a deal because, they said, Goldstream would no longer agree to some changes Kratzmann had previously priced. I started to discuss the lower specified package, but Kratzmann just said sorry, we go the price wrong. Hopeless / waste of my time.

Brian P

Brian PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Windsor Daintree

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how Kratzmann Caravans compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

our new WINDSOR GENESIS

We had hand over for our new caravan on 25th of February 2021 our hand over man was KEN what a wonderful job he did this is our 6th caravan over the years. Ken was through & polite we enjoyed our experience
Our salesman Brenton also did a good job, so now Apollo have taken over I hope they build on this & become a great team to deal with

Windsor Daintree

Attention to detail / professional finish / care factor = non-existent
You get this - you get get that - nope
3 years roadside assistance - nope - starts from actual delivery date of vehicle to K then they take time to build.

No responce from parts department

Called parts 5 times over 3 days and no responce just put on hold then sent to a message service. This happend every time i have tried to contact them.

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service and Warranty claims department handled a complicated manufacturer’s warranty claim with a high level of professionalism. Big shout out to Lyn from customer service for following through with a warranty claim for my 2016 Franklin.

Michael Coates

Michael CoatesSouth East Queensland, QLD

BE WARNED - Don't go there for service if you didn't buy from them

Helen and Ross

Helen and RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Experience

We’ve recently purchased a new Franklin Arrow caravan from Kratzmann Caravans. The entire experience was extremely positive, many thanks to Jason Gorman, Graeme and Ken too for a brilliant handover!

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Congratulations to Lyn Dillion for a Job well done as Customer Service Manager.

Congratulations to Lyn Dillion for a Job well done as Customer Service Manager. I was kept informed of progress of the Warranty Repairs to my Newlands Caravan. The repairs to water damaged panels was done to a professional standard and I am completely satisfied with the results. Steve

Wendy Martin

Wendy MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

AFTER SALES SERVICE

We purchased an Avan Ovation Motorhome and have trouble with our electric bed. We have been dealing with Lyn Dillon from service and have to say she has been excellent. Chases up the parts needed and calls you back. Kratzmann are lucky to have her on their staff.

Chris Simpson

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Barry

BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst pre delivery service .

The pre delivery checks wasn’t carried out to the standards we expect.Otherwise the wiring fault behind the panels to the hot water system would’ve been rectified. The work carried out by Kratzmann sub contractors is awful. I feel sorry for the service staff, they’re the ones who have to deal with our complaints, all because of very poor after sales service allowed by senior management.

Ric

RicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service of my life

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty, and Delivery

Buying the vehicle and hand over excellent, very professional
On delivery of our Motor home the fresh water key was broken they tried to get just a key , could not get one Eddie booked me in for a new lock and key with hesitation, this was good service
Have also the fresh water connection leaking this is covered under the 30 day delivery warranty
Preparation of the vehicle for delivery could not fault
Handover: Jackson was excellent
Warranty, Eddie can not fault

Kratzmann Caravans Appalling

If you want to buy a Franklin Caravan don't go to Kratzmann in Burgenbury near Brisbane. Go direct to Concept in Melbourne or another agency. The service is absolutely appalling. Very disappointed with them.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Crap service never completed repairs

Do not back up products sold.
Do not complete warranty items even after having my van for 4 weeks.
Gave them a list to repair and they completed halfof one repair. No service

Warick F.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid for Van Service

I took our Caravan in for 12mth service. Had warranty concerns Kratzmann had Van for 3 mths. (Insurance work also) told Eddie had issue with Battery Charger and Microwave they could not find fault and he refused to leave van on to 240v before I picked up the van to see what was happening. As soon as I got home connected Van to power and the fault appears within 6hrs. Sent off video to Show problem and will be replaced and installed by Advenure Caravans Slacks Creek. Please look at other service providers not worth the hassle.

Warick F.

If your in Brisbane go to Adventure Caravan Centre they look after you and sell Concept Caravans.

BMa

BMaSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY A CARAVAN FROM KRATZMANS

I don't know how Kratzmans stay in business. We have travelled around Australia and nobody likes them. Everyone says the same thing, "once you buy a caravan from them, that is it. You will not get any after sales service. They continually fob you off over the phone." They are not interested in you once the caravan leaves their yard. My strongest recommendation (on behalf of all caravaners) is, DO NOT BUY A CARAVAN FROM KRATZMANS.

RayJen Kirby

RayJen KirbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service!

Ballistic

BallisticArana Hills

Absolutely the worst customer service.

Rang to order part for my Goldstream. Told to send request via email. Almost 1 month now with no follow up email to let me know whats happening.I have also sent follow up email as well with no response.When I did call the just told me that they would let me know when their supplier got back to them. They have no idea about customer service in their parts department. Would not recommend this company to get parts from