Kreepy Krauly RX-Tank

Kreepy Krauly RX-Tank

See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kreepy Krauly

4.2
  • Pool Size

frustrated dude
frustrated dudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm a winner clean pool no effort

My pool has literally never been so clean since i purchased the my Kreepy Krauly RX and it was easy to set up. I Wake up everyday to a crystal clear pool Thanks to Kreepy Krauly

Purchased in October 2020 at Bilabong noosaville for $850.00.

Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

Satisfied customer

We swapped to the RX Tank after 30 years with the old skirt type Kreepy Krauly. Very happy with the robotic RX tank. No clicky noise like the old ones, we keep thinking its not working because there is no noise! Cleans well and does not get stuck on ladders or steps. No electrical cords inside and out of the pool and no need to remove the cleaner to empty it nor when swimming.

Purchased in September 2021 at Pool and Spa Warehouse Online store for $765.00.

Simon G
Simon GSydney, NSW

Best cleaner on the market!

I did a lot of research and saw the good reviews of this cleaner. I had previously tried both the Onga Hammerhead and Zodiac AX10 - but after taking the leap and purchasing the AX10 I'm super happy and this is hands down this is the best cleaner out there.

I have a lot of gum trees above my pool and whilst the Hammerhead picked them up okay, it never cleaned the entire pool. The AX10 picked up the smaller leaves but not the larger ones, and got jammed up every 15 mins with leaves and had to be manually cleaned out.

The RX Tank cleaned the pool overnight and got full coverage and didn't get clogged up or stuck. It picked up all the larger leaves as well as some small twigs.

Highly recommended this cleaner!

Purchased in October 2021 for $800.00.

Australian Family
Australian FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Unbelievably quiet.
No electrical cords in the pool like some other cleaners (huge plus for me)
Compact and light
Don’t need to remove while swimming due to size
Easy to assemble
Set and forget
Very Affordable!!!
Cleans perfectly
Highly recommend

Purchased in October 2021 for $850.00.

Pete FS
Pete FSPerth, WA

Does what it says on the tin

Cleans pool very well and navigates around the pool without ever getting stuck. Love the fact it never needs emptying unlike my old robot cleaner! Not the best on walls

Purchased in October 2021 for $799.00.

Philip
Philip Perth, WA

Perfect

Best endorsement of how good this pool cleaner is would be watching my father in law stand at the pool and watch it work and have a smile on his face. He would be the most precise person I know and nothing usually makes him smile so enough said. Perfect cleaner for the pool and excellent for assisting in enhancing law relationships!

Purchased in February 2021.

Belinda
BelindaPerth, WA

Perfect for picking up all those leaves

Our Kreepy Krauly is awesome at picking up all the debris on the bottom of the pool especially those big leaves. It climbs the walls without issues and keeps the pool looking sparkling clean.

Purchased in October 2020.

Ryan
RyanGIDGEGANNUP

Exceptional Clean

Purchasing this fully automatic pool cleaner was the best decision I've made. I was honestly surprised with how well this device cleaned the corners and even the walls of my pool. Unlike my previous cleaner, that left debris and grime on the pool surfaces, this device provided an exceptional clean. It is reassuring knowing that my pool is completely clean after a quick cycle, helping me make the most of the warm days in Perth.

Purchased in August 2021 for $850.00.

Cassper
CassperPerth, WA

Smashing machine!

Easy to set up and use, cleans the pool perfectly! Debris big and small (leaves, bugs etc) , no job is too hard, this is by far superior to our previous cleaner… wish we had of updated sooner! Simple to take in and out as we need to use the pool.

Purchased in November 2020.

Jenna Michie
Jenna MichiePerth, WA

I LOVE my RX- tank. It’s easy to put in and out of the pool. The best part is it gets into those tricky places.

My RX-tank mainly cleans up sand, grass clippings and any unlucky bugs that end up in the pool. It is very quiet and never gets in the way when using the pool. It’s easy to remove when wanting to swim

Purchased in November 2020.

Tina H.
Tina H.Perth, WA

Can’t wait for summer!

If your thinking about getting the pool ready for summer I would highly recommend giving the RX-Tank a go. Thought the walls of my 20yo fibreglass pool have been stained for years, put this unit in a month ago, runs horizontally along the walls with ease, can’t believe how clean they are now. It’s covers the whole pool and hasn’t got stuck once. No problems picking up leaves and dirt. Super quiet too.

Happy Wife Happy Life

This Kreepy Krauly saves my hubby's back and lets me enjoy the sunshine. It's easy to handle, has super scrubbing power and has impressive mobility. Saves time cleaning the slime.

Kreepy Krauly Kuality

This Kreepy Krauly is the Mark McGowan of pool cleaners. It knows what to do and gets the job done. It’s keeps everyone happy including the kids as they think it’s a transformer in the pool. It gets the leaves big and small, cleans the bottom and doesn’t make a lot of sound.. top notch job!

Pool Size Small

Amazing to clean leaves!

Fantastic cleaner, we have a few trees near our pool and it was causing us problems, but the cleaner helped us deal with them without much hassle. Does a great job on everything except the largest branches, but can't expect miracles! Super happy with this product

Purchased in May 2021 for $678.00.

Kreepy KraulyKreepy Krauly

If you have leaves, this is the cleaner!

Very happy with this cleaner. Our pool is under a gumtree and it handles the leaves effortlessly.

Cons:
-$850 is too expensive. I've seen them on special for $650
-It gets stuck on every suction port and step corner
-The weird looking collar prevents it from climbing walls
Pros:
-Handles leaves extremely well apart from twigs...which is understandable
-Cleans and scrubs well
-No dramas in the last 6 months

Purchased in January 2021.